The Artist Gokusen x reader

By caroline0128

You are Yankumi's cousin and are supposed to take the role as the forth generation heir to the Ooedo family... More

Character info
Part 2
IMPORTANT !!!!!!!
Part 3
Part 4
AHHHHHH...sorry
Tag 15 people (EDITED) and I'm actually answering the questions now๐Ÿ˜…
Part 5 (guess who's back b*****s)

Day 1๐Ÿ˜จ

3.1K 61 23
By caroline0128

YN POV

Today is the day that i will become a sub teacher and honestly I'm a little bit nervous. I never was the perfect child and by the way Yankumi talked about her students it doesn't see like i would fit in but i made a promise and i don't brake my promises.

Yankumi almost started cried of happiness when i told her i would be a sub teacher at her school and that i would teach her student so that grandpa would approve of my dream. Yankumi always wanted me to become an artist since we were kids and she told me that she would be happy to help me.

A little time skip Yk (Yankumi) Pov

I am so happy today cause today is YN gonna start being a sub teacher and i haven't told my students yet, i want it too be a surprise.

I see Sawada laying on the grass.

Sawada, don't be late i have a surprise to you all today, i shouted at him so he could hear me. I left and Sawada sat up and was curious about what his weird teacher ment about surprise.

I am in front of the gate and i see kuma and the others walking in.

Good morning, i said but they just left.

Time skip cause this part isn't that important

What is Yankumi, i asked

it's your nickname.

My nickname?

Yes, they said

It is cute i like it, i said joyfully

Like it?! then it's not fun anymore, they said irritated

Sawada walked in and i was about to start my lesson when someone knocked the door and i knew exactly who it was. I started smiling and the students noticed it.

Now i remember we are gonna have a sub teacher here until graduation, i said exited.

They all groaned. Not another teacher, they said.

I chuckled and they started getting suspicious.

I went to open the door and saw my cousin in a beautiful dress (picture above) and she also looked beautiful and i welcomed her in.

Their eyes almost popped out when they saw her, well except Sawadas but you could se that he also was a little bit shocked and they all looked hilarious

YN POV

When walked in the school gate everybody started staring at me, did i have something on my face?

I went to the head Teacher, he introduced me to the other teachers, he also told me to be careful. I didn't understand why but when walked to 3D i understood. I should've known, kumiko thinks that every one is a angel, even if they have committed a crime! but that's one of the things that i love about her.

Since i could feel the aura i stoped acting nice and started acting like myself (i know that it's a little bit cringe but please understand ).

I knocked on the door and kumiko (realized that YN have been calling her yankumi when Yn still haven't heard of it yet, sorry ) opened the door. I almost laughed at what she was wearing but it matches her.

I walked in and gave the students a smile. They look like me when i was at school.

Hello, my name is YN Yamaguchi, I'm 20 years old and I'm gonna be you're sub teacher until you all graduate, i introduced myself.

3rd POV

They got goosebumps at her voice, it was so soothing but strong at the same time showing that you weren't to look down upon.

Wait Yamaguchi??!!

Did you say Yamaguchi??!! , they said shocked forgetting about what they were thinking about before.

Yes she's my cousin, said YK like a proud mom.

Cousin??!! You don't look anything alike, they said surprised.

YK look like our grandpa while i look like how our grandma looked, Yn explained.

But for your information she will be at all your classes and if I'm occupied you can always ask her, Yk said.

YN POV

And remember don't push the head teacher again, he said that he will catch the culprit and punish him, Yk told them. I already saw the "prank" when i walked to the staff room, if he got mad at that he should've seen my when i was at school, he would absolutely quit the day after.

I see a poster and i walk to it. They see me move to the poster and Yk tries to stop me cause she knows that i will start teasing her once i see the picture. She tried but I'm 10 times stronger than her since I'm the heir i need to train.

I take the poster and i smirk.

Yankumi? I ask my cousin still whit a smirk on my face.

It is my nickname, isn't it cute? She said smiling. I won't lie, it actually was.

I like it, then i won't have to call your name all the time, it is too long, i said bored

Was this suposed to be a prank? i asked them. They nodded and i chuckled.

So cute, it reminds me of my first prank at grade school, i said.

Now that i remember you used to always prank your teachers and it always lead to you getting in trouble, YK said remembering all the pranks i did.

The only reason i did it was cause i loved seeing my teachers angry or annoyed faces, i said honestly

You were like us miss YN, Nota asked and the others were also curious.

I was 10 times worse, my teachers would thank god if i would do pranks this smal, i said laughing a little bit at their faces.

I will give you an hour to get to know each other, YK said leaving the class.

Sawadas POV

She was also a delinquent? I asked myself. Why did she become a sub teacher? and why did my heart feel weird when i saw her come in.

What Sawada didn't know is that everyone thought the same things.

YN POV

I sat on a desk and waited for someone to ask something.

How big of a delinquent were you, Kuma asked curious with food in his mouth

Pretty big, all my teachers would quit the next day and the ones who didn't were already at the hospital but don't get me wrong you shouldn't fight without a good reason, i said smiling.

What was your reason, uchi asked.

To protect my friends, i know how you all feel. If something bad happened they would always think it was us when it wouldn't and they would always treat us like we were dirty animals so i pranked them to protect my friends and if someone wanted to fight my class we would first think that if they were worth it or if they did something to us for us to fight then.

You said my class, pointed Sawada out.

Oh, didn't i tell you that i was the leader of my class, i said a little bit embarrassed cause i was calling my self leder in front of a class leder.

Since you're an expert what kind of prank should we do to our head teacher miss YN, Minami asked anticipating for my answer.

Stop you're making me blush, i said jokingly. But since you're still beginners you should...wait I'm you're sub teacher i can't teach you how to prank your head teacher, i said humorous. What about starting whit an art lesson i heard that cars are really good material, i said taking out different kind of spray cans and giving them a smirk. They understood what i ment and started whooping and Sawada just smirked with me, they took me with them to head teachers car.

What should we draw artist YN, Noda asked pointing out the artist part.

Art is all about what you think and your imagination so Noda what kind of masterpiece do you want to do, i said dramatically and everyone laughed with me.

While everyone were doing their own "masterpiece" on the car me, sawada and his gang were sitting on the stairs and talking.

I feel like a young teenager again doing stuped pranks only to irritate our teachers, i said stretching my arms. You must have had a lot of fun when you were at school miss YN, kuma said eating something again.

If it isn't something personal or something i just want to ask if you actually graduated since you know, you are like us, minami asked but i could hear that he didn't mean to hurt my feelings, he was just curious.

I didn't graduate but that doesn't mean that you couldn't i had a reason, i can't tell you the reason to. I have dream of becoming a professional artist that makes people have all kinds of emotions when they see my paintings but grandpa didn't approve of it.

Sawada Pov

Is that the reason to that you're working here, i asked curious to the reason for her working at this school but i actually like that she's working here WHAIT WHAT IM I SAYING ALL OF A SUDDEN.

YN POV

Yes, grandpa said that if i help teach YK students then he will approve of my dream. You guys really should graduate, for me and YK please. I want to see people who were like me graduate. That actually was my dream when i was in your age, to graduate with my class. I said and you could hear my sad tone in the last sentence. I didn't notice that the whole class was now sitting with us and listening to my story.

We will try, is that good for now.

For now yes but now it is my job to grade your art piece, i said exited to se what they have done.

I saw the car, i walked around it and when i saw the wrong spelled words i almost laughed cause it reminded me if when i did this for the first time i also spelled suck wrong.

I will give you a B cause it almost made me laugh but it didn't, bit I can tell you that it was really good and it almost seemed that this wasn't your first time painting on cars, i said smirking at the end and the guys smiled smugly at me.

I think that the teacher here should show you how to do it right, i said while putting my hair in a pony tail so that i wouldn't get paint in my hair. (think that the heir is much longer and that you are still wearing the clothes above)

I told them to stand the other way so ot would be a surprise and when i was done i told them to look. They all fell on the ground laughing at the portrait of the head master (the one in the picture) well except Sawada bit he was still laughing a little bit.

We should head back, it's almost been an hour so YK would be in class in about 15 minutes, i told them while looking at my clock on my wrist.

Time skip (i don't remember the scene that much and i was to lazy to watch it again)

WHO DID IT, WHO DID IT TO MY CAR, yelled head teacher. looks like he found out but he doesn't have to accuse us directly.

Do you have any evidence that it was them? me and Yk said at the same time next to each other.

There, then he pointed at some ink.

Baka, i said under my breath.

WHO WAS IT!

We said thet we don't know!! yelled kuma

And even if we did we wouldn't sell out our friends, said Uchi

Yk was surprised while i anime jumped at him and hugged him while saying that i was proud.

The first one!!!

Head teacher they won't do it again at my watch and they won't tell who it was cause it maybe wasn't them so can't you just let them go, i said cutely but everyone except him and the other one (i don't know what he is except for a teacher) knew i was faking it.

You all are gonna stay in here until the culprit comes out since now you all are responsible, but YN can leave. Then he left with YK walking behind him telling him that she was busy.

Yn you aren't leaving (I'm to lazy to write miss all the time so forget it), Noda asked curiously.

I am your art teacher and i still am proud of your masterpiece so I'm not gonna lieve a class full of artist behind and i was the one who gave you the idea and permission to begin with, sorry.

Don't apologies we had a blast and we actually consider you as our friend and comrade, Kuma said for the first time without food in his mouth.

I jumped on him like in the gif (the guys) and kissed his cheek but she didn't the other guys jealous faces. Thanks you, it's been a long time since somebody called me their comrade.

The guys smiled and took me away from kuma and started carrying me on their shoulders.

Long time skip after Sawadas and minamis fight and until to when Yk have a talk with grandpa

( I think that you are smart enough to find out who is who)

3RD POV

How have YN been doing it at school.

Very good and the students are already seeing her as a friend, maybe cause they can se themselves in her past and she can se her in them now, said YK smiling thinking about What they said to her when they thought that she had left with head teacher.

Why did you want her to help me teach the students

When she was their age her dream except for becoming an artist was to graduate whit her friends wasn't it, he said smiling and YK finally understood why.

it is a good thing that they already consider each other friends then but I'm sure that it will develop to something more, said grandpa excited for YN future.

Sorry another time skip, YN POV

I accidentally overheard Kumas and Yk talk. So that was the reason sawada got expelled from his other school, i mean he is a genius so i knew that it wasn't his grades.

I walked in to class and see that Minami isn't there, Noda (i think?) said that he left to fight a guy that his girlfriend was also dating and i hear Yk is telling them about how true friends are then she runs of.

You know that i was also like how you all were but i changed but it was too late i had already lost my most precious thing, i said then i ran off the same way YK ran.

When i arrived i saw that YK had already beat up the guys and that she was carrying Minami. I ran to her and helped her carry Sawada (even though they were conscious ). She gave me a smile and thanked me.

We went to a small mountain (don't know what its called) and we laid then there. I was helping Yk treat their wounds while YK was talking about how Sawada knew that Minami's girlfriend were dating two guys.

You are a good guy after all, i said while helping minami

Suddenly the guys ran to us with their "weapons". YN!!! You really think that you could beat them up by yourself.

YK was the one who beat them up actually, i said

Yeah but if it was you they would be dead by now since you are like 10 times stronger and faster than me, YK smiling at me and i smiled back.

YN is that much stronger than you, asked Sawada.

Yes, if we fought i would've lost in 0.1 seconds, said YK with a pout on her face.

But isn't this bad won't Sawada get expelled then, said Kuma,

I won't allow it, i will protect you guys.. cause I'm your teacher and YN...

I will also protect you guys cause... you are my friends and comrade, i said standing next Yk while smiling at them and they smiled back at me and all except sawada jumped on me and giving me a hug. We all laughed.

Sawada gave his apology letter and didn't get expelled and everything went back to normal...for now.

AN: Merry Christmas and sorry for all the time skips but the drama episodes are so long. I won't put Kuma as a love option since his gonna SPOILER fall in love and marry someone (forgot name) and I'm too lazy to change the whole story. hope you like it and i know it's gonna be a lot of wrong spelled words...so...merry Christmas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 394 19
It's been over 6 years since Hinata, Tsukishima and the other have graduated from high school. Hinata left for Brazil and the other hadn't seen him s...
1K 19 6
Twins fall in love with the same person... how would it end? Haikyuu twins x y/n ๐Ÿ˜‰ enjoy (โ'โ—ก'โ)
29.4K 716 25
You have just gotten into the University of you dreams U.A University. in past relationships that didn't work out you don't trust love, but for some...
11.1K 282 91
"I think your teacher is in true love with someone." (Satoru Gojo x OC!Uzumaki) ยท Yayoi Amamiya, female, 25 years old, former Uzumaki clan member, no...