~Alone~ ||Yu-Gi-Oh! - Tenders...

By Rocklee_Toshiro1993

Ryo Bakura has been thinking about the relationship he has with his other self known just as Yami Bakura, a s... More

Summary
Chapter Two: Always had a Feeling
Chapter Three: Don't Leave Me! |I'll Never Leave You|
Thank You

Chapter One: Better to be Alone then to Feel Alone

2.1K 60 3
By Rocklee_Toshiro1993

Chapter One: Better to be Alone then to Feel Alone

"It is better to be alone, then being with someone who makes you feel alone."

Ryo Bakura sat at his school desk in his homeroom at Domino City High School. He looked out the window, not paying any attention to the lesson his teacher was giving. He had been doing this lately. Not paying attention to his classes, but instead looking out the window on the second floor of the school. His grades were steady thanks to his friend Yugi Muto, who had been noticing that his good friend was starting to act strange for the past couple of weeks.

As Ryo continued to look out the classroom window the once clear blue skies started to turn black and gray. Light rumbles of rolling thunder echoed from far out in the distance and quick flashes of lightning flashed through the skies. Ryo let out a heavy sigh as he remembered that he had put clothes out on the line to dry that morning.

"Oh, darn it!" Ryo placed his head on his desk with frustration. "I have clothes hanging up outside on the balcony. With mom and dad both not home there's no one to bring them in."

Ryo looked at the classroom clock. The school day was almost over but it seemed to be dragging on forever. If the storm would just hold off just a little bit longer, he would be able to get home in time to gab his laundry from the clothesline before the rainfall.

The seconds slowly ticked by for the remaining fifteen minutes of the school day. Ryo started to lightly drum his thin, white fingers on his desk in boredom. When the school bell finally rand, Ryo quickly jumped up from his desk, gathered up his things and then started to quickly make his way out of the classroom to head home before the rain started to fall. He only stopped once when he heard a familiar voice call his name.

"Hey, Bakura! What up for a second!" Ryo turned to see Yugi Muto making his way toward him. Following behind Yugi were Joey Wheeler, Tristan Taylor and Téa Gardner.

"Yugi-kun? Can we walk and talk? I have clothes out on the line at home and it's about to rain, so I can't hang around. Sorry."

"It's fine Bakura."

The five friends made their way quickly to the locker area where everyone kept their things. Ryo pulled out a folded-up umbrella and his everyday shoes. Quickly he took off the shoes everyone had to wear in the school and placed them in his locker. While standing at the lockers Yugi found it to be a more proper time to talk with Ryo.

"So Bakura, the gang and I were thinking about going to the movies tomorrow since there's no school, and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us."

"Really? I can come along too?" Ryo asked but tries not sound so surprised.

"Yeah, you're a fun guy to hang with Bakura! So, what do you say? Will you come?" Joey wrapped his arm around Ryo's shoulder, almost knocking him over.

Ryo looked at his fellow classmates with a look of shock and happiness mixed together. This group of friends always did things together while Ryo was on the sidelines or his other self-decided to take him over and take his body for a joyride. It would be nice to just have a day where he didn't have to worry about things like that.

With a smile, Ryo gladly accepted Yugi's offer.

"Thank you Yugi-kun for inviting me to the movies. I'd be glad to come with you guys."

With the decision now made for Ryo to go to the movies with his friends Joey tightened his grip around Ryo's neck. Laughter filled the small area where the lockers stood, but not all the laughter was that of happiness. There was a loud rumble of thunder that everyone jumped from the inside out. Ryo quickly said his good-byes to his friends before rushing to get home before the rain started to fall.

Yes, Ryo was happy about the thought of his friends including him, but at the same time he still felt so alone in a world full of people. He had been feeling like this since the death of his younger sister, Amane, who died in a car accident at a young age right in front of him. After losing the only person he thought who needed him, Ryo went into a deep depression and started blaming himself for the death of his sister.

After setting plans for the next day with Yugi and everyone else, Ryo quickly his pace home to grab the clothes off the line when he felt light raindrops starting to rain down from above. Right when he reached the door to his apartment building rain broke out into a complete downpour. Ryo rushed up the stairs to his apartment, threw his school bag on the floor and then quickly rushed to the balcony and grabbed the clothes that were already soaking wet from the rain.

"That was a total waste. Hanging these up outside to air dry. Guess I'll just throw them in the dryer instead."

Ryo started to go through all the clothes that had gotten soaked from the rain. Arranging what was going to go in the dryer first and what couldn't go in the dryer. He was half way done when he suddenly pulled out a long, black trench coat. Ryo had no knowledge of getting such a coat.

"I don't remember getting something like this and I don't think mom or dad got this for me either. Must mean that my other self-bought this when he took over my body. Most likely with my money too. It looks expensive."

Ryo took the coat and placed it on the back of one of the dining room chairs. Watching it as it sat there with no movement of a body wrapped inside it. Images of his other self-wrapped within the black material kept flashing in front of him.

"What are you thinking about, you idiot?!" The voice of Ryo's other self suddenly spoke to him through him Millennium Ring and a form that looked like Ryo suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Nothing, and I don't appreciate the way you just come out like that. At least make yourself known to me first."

Bakura glared down at Ryo as he continued to organize the soaking wet clothes. Bakura was starting to get irritated with his Yadonushi. He was becoming more bitter and violent with Ryo when he would talk to him.

"You're being stupid Yadonushi. I know what you were thinking, and it wasn't about the coat. Quit thinking about something that's impossible. It's never going to happen."

"Why?!" Ryo threw the clothes he had in his arms on the floor. "Why can't I think about it? Why can't I hope that one day the two of us can be close like Yugi-kun and his other self?! Why can't we be like that? What are you so afraid of me finding out if we are like them!?"

Bakura suddenly grabbed a hold of Ryo by his neck and threw him to the ground. Suddenly out of breath Ryo tried to fight off his other self as Bakura wrapped both hands around his neck. The two of then stared into each other's eyes. One was full on anger while the other was overcome with fear.

"B-Bakura... I-I can't breathe...! St-stop... please..." Ryo begged through gasps of air as he tried to pry Bakura's hands off from around his neck.

"You need to watch what you say Yadonushi. If you knew more about me, you would hate yourself more then you already do. We can never be like Yugi and the spirit of the Pharaoh, so stop wishing for it! It's pointless and after tonight you'll see why that is!" Bakura had let go of Ryo's neck, but not before flipping him over and tying his arms behind his back with one of the rain-soaked sheets.

"W-what are you doing?! Please, not tonight! I'm too tired for that tonight!" Ryo begged to Bakura.

"Huh? What happened to all that energy you had just a few minutes ago. I'm bored, pissed off and we haven't done it in a while. So just shut up, hold still and just take it!' Bakura pulled down Ryo's blue, school uniform pants and his white underwear. Right away Ryo's face turned a beat shade of red from embarrassment. Ryo struggled with his other self to get free from his tight grip, but Bakura's rage with Ryo was too strong for Ryo to win against.

"Please! Don't do this! I don't want to do this! Please!" Ryo continued to beg to Bakura.

"Don't be such a girl. We've done this hundreds of times. You should have watched your mouth when speaking to me. Now hold still."

Bakura started to play with Ryo's sensitive areas. Body temperatures from both boy's bodies start to heighten, heavy breathing echoed off the walls of the empty apartment and body fluids started to leak from Ryo's lower half.

"P-please stop Bakura. I-I can't... I can't take it anymore. I won't talk about us being like Yugi-kun and his other self. I promise." Tears started to form in Ryo's eyes as Bakura untied the sheet from around Ryo's arms and pulled off Ryo's school jacket and pulled his shirt over his head.

"We're way pass that point Yadonushi. Get ready, I'm sticking it in." Bakura flipped Ryo over onto his back and pried his legs apart. Before pushing his shaft into Ryo's rectum, Bakura looked down at Ryo. His pale, snow white skin was fair and free from any type of markings except for the scars on his chest from the Millennium Ring. Small beads of sweat trailed down his body, tears were in his eyes and his face was flushed red. Bakura took a deep breath and pushed his hard shaft into Ryo.

Ryo let out a light scream ad he felt a burning pain take over the lower half of his body. His back arched up and he grabbed a hold of the scatter clothes that littered the floor. Air left Ryo's lungs as Bakura started to move his hips. Over and over again, the sound of skin slapping against each other echoed throughout the apartment. Moans of pleasure escaped both boy's lips with tear continuing to stream from Ryo's eyes.

"How pitiful Yadonushi looks right now is quite amusing, but it's also quite painful to watch. It's never been like this before when I've done stuff like this to him. So why? Why is it so painful to see him like this? To see him in so much pain." Bakura got to the point where he couldn't take looking at Ryo anymore. Quickly, he flipped Ryo over, shoving his face into the carpet. Ryo's cries started to become more entice with each trust he made.

"Not like this! Please, not like this! If we're going to do this I want us to be face to face!" Ryo tried to turn back around but Bakura wouldn't let him.

"No, this position will do. I don't want to see that pitiful look on you face." Bakura pulled back on Ryo's long white hair, forcing his head to be pulled back off the carpet. As Bakura continued to ravish Ryo, he eyed the sliding glass door that lead out to the balcony. An evil idea started to develop in Bakura's twisted mind. He grabbed a hold of Ryo's thin, soft, sweaty white legs and lifted him off the floor.

This sudden action startled Ryo as he felt Bakura slid further inside him. What was he going to do? Ryo knew he shouldn't struggle, risking the chance of having Bakura drop him.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" Ryo panted as he leaned back against Bakura's bare chest.

"I'm jest relocating to someplace new."

"Relocating...? Some... someplace new...?" Ryo questioned to himself.

"I think up against the sliding glass door will be a nice place to continue."

"THE WHAT?! No! Please not there! A neighbor might see us if we do it there!" Ryo started to struggle this time. The more he struggled the tighter Bakura's grip became on Ryo's thighs.

"That's the point. Makes it that more exciting knowing that someone might see us. And being near the outdoors will give the neighbors a much better chance of hearing those sweet perverted moans of yours Yadonushi." Bakura started to let out a sinister laugh. Slowly dropping Ryo's feet so they just barely touch the floor.

Ryo's hands were gently placed on the sharp cool glass, which sent overwhelming shivers through out his whole body. This was cruel, even for Bakura. Ryo tried to hold back the tears that were trying to over flow from his eyes, but he couldn't keep them in anymore. When Bakura saw this and noticed that Ryo wasn't putting up much of a fight anymore, he quickly became bored.

"Jeez Yadonushi. All that crying is a real turn off. I'll leave you the way you are for the night. Next time maybe you'll think twice about wanting the two of us to be friends." Bakura groaned as he started to disappear.

Once Bakura was gone Ryo broke out into serious tears. He didn't know why it was so wrong to want to know more about the spirit that lived within the Millennium Ring. He just wanted to get close to his spirit partner like Yugi is with the spirit of the lost Pharaoh.

"Why...why won't you let me get close to you... Bakura?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 63.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
491K 27K 47
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...