panwink// things we fight for

By Jimin_stop1013

-fanfic about Guanlin and Jihoon More

Chapter 1: Woojin's observation
Chapter 2: Minhyun's observation
Chapter 3: Jinyoung's confession
Chapter 5: Jihoon's story pt.2
Chapter 6: Jihoon's story pt.3
Chapter 7: What happened to us after our happiness ended?

Chapter 4: Jihoon's story pt.1

692 27 3
By Jimin_stop1013

<Jihoon's p.o.v>

I've been in this industry for about 10 years now. Those 10 years wasn't hard, but they weren't easy either. Or at least that's what I thought until I joined produce 101. 

I've always thought I wanted to be an actor. That was what I was good at and I liked acting. But I changed my mind when I discovered the path of an idol. All of it sounded so appealing to me. The things I could get from being an idol were undeniable. Also I highly enjoyed dancing and rapping. So I started training. I auditioned for  many agencies. I went to SM, CUBE, FANTAGIO, and a lot of other agencies. But I got accepted into none of those agencies. I thought about giving up a couple of times. How was I going to be an idol when I didn't even have an agency to start with? 

I kept auditioning for multiple agencies but I got rejected by every single one of them. I auditioned. I failed. I auditioned again. I failed again. This repeated for 3 years.

One day I heard that they were making another season of produce 101. I knew this show would be my last and only hope. I wanted to enter it so bad but I couldn't. I didn't have an agency so I couldn't enter it even though I wanted to.

 (A/N Yes, I know you can enter Produce 101 without an agency in real life but lets just say you can't in this story.)

I kept auditioning in hopes of maybe getting accepted. But those hopes never turned into reality.

So I was left with only one choice now: 

Getting a sponsor. 

I was aware of the whole concept of being and getting a sponsor because of my experience with the industry in my early days. I never thought I would come to having a sponsor. I knew it was bad and I should never even think about doing it, but I had no choice. 

So I went out, looking for a sponsor. It didn't take me that long to find one. The sponsor was a man in his 50s, also a ceo of an idol agency. He gave me a contract that  basically said that he would let me in his agency and he would let me on the produce 101 season 2. And of course, I would have sexual affairs with him in return. I signed it.

"We have made a deal," the man said smiling. 

"Welcome to my agency, Jihoon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It hurt. 

It hurt so bad.

Both physically and mentally. 

I felt like I was a whore.

I felt so wrong and dirty.

I felt like I was a prostitute and I felt like everyone knew that I was a prostitute.

I wanted to die.

But I knew I couldn't give up now since I was so close to my goal in life.

So I didn't stop and continued on the sponsor business. 

-Continued in next chapter-

-I'm so sorry for the short length and the fact that I didn't upload for almost two weeks :(

-Next chapter will hopefully be longer and it will be longer :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
859K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.