✔︎Chocolate Ice Cream || Dust...

By accio-sarcasm

"You're sweeter than chocolate ice cream, and that's saying something!" In which Dustin falls for his best fr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
IMPORTANT
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Will Byers Story
LIT
Y'ALL
STORIES

Chapter 011 :)

3.7K 72 159
By accio-sarcasm

Enjoy Gaten with a dog.

Molly

I sat in the back of Steve's car listening to Dustin try to explain Dart.

"And you're sure it's not a lizard?" Steve asked.

"Yes, it's not a lizard," Dustin replied.

"Well how do you know it's not just a lizard?" Steve questioned once more.

"How do I know it's not just a lizard?" Dustin repeated aghast.

"Yeah how do you know if it wasn't just a lizard?" Steve asked one more time. He was either really dense, or in denial.

"Because it's face opened up and it ate my cat!" Dustin yelled. Steve was quiet after that.

"Steve, why did you have those flowers?" I asked hating the awkward silence that had come over the three of us.

"I was going to give them to Nancy. She was drunk and blew up at me. Said she didn't love me, and I was faking our relationship. I didn't know what to do, so," he trailed off.

"Oh," was all Dustin could say.

"Well if she doesn't love you anymore, maybe you should move on. There are plenty of other girls out there, or boys, if you're into that. You'll find someone who's deserving of your love, besides, Nancy's got a stick up her butt half the time. I think you're pretty dope Steve," I told him giving him a pat on the back from the backseat. He came me a small smile.

"When did you get so knowledgeable about this?" Steve asked.

"When Jared broke up with my older sister Wendy, that was the talk my mom gave her, and I've stolen some of her teen magazines before," I said shrugging.

"Oh," was all the two boys could say.

~Time Skip~

We were walking on the train tracks, throwing raw meat on the ground for Dart. The boys were up ahead, and I was in the back, trailing behind. I could hear some of their conversation though.

"So let me get this straight, you kept an slug, that was potentially dangerous, to impress a girl?" Steve asked, disbelief written all over his face.

"That's grossly oversimplifying it! Also it was an interdemensional slug," Dustin argued.

"You thought some girl would like a slug?" Steve asked.

I liked Dart. I thought he was cool. I thought to myself.

"Yeah, and she's not just some girl, she's different," Dustin said trailing off at the end. "She's pretty, but she's not stupid. Her hair falls perfectly on her shoulders, and her eyes sparkle when she gets excited. She's really smart, but she doesn't go around bragging to everyone about it. She makes me laugh, and smile every time I see her. We both like chocolate, and science. She likes to play D&D and video games and sometimes she'll think of strategies that are better than anyone else's."

I was so happy to see Dustin get so excited to talk about this girl. She seemed perfect for him. Just deep down, I wish he was talking about me.

"Whoa, whoa. You're not falling in love with this girl, are you?" Steve asked.

"What, no!" Dustin exclaimed.

"Good you're too young for heartbreak," Steve told him.

'If it was me he wouldn't be heartbroken. I would tell him I loved him too,' I thought to myself.

"Girls like boys who don't act like they don't care. Who are confident, but not overly confident. Just show her you don't care," Steve advised Dustin.

'No. Steve is clueless. In order for a girl to like you, you have to appeal to them. If they like nice people, be a nice person. Talk to her, become friends with her. That's how it works Steve,' I thought to myself again.

"What about Nancy?" Dustin asked. "You showed her you cared."

"Nancy's different. She's not like other girls," Steve said.

"Dusty," I chimed in. "Steve has some good advice, yes, but if it were me, confident people scare me. If they act too confident, a girl might think that they just want them for their looks. If it were me, just be yourself. Don't act like something you're not. Talk to the girl, become friends, and move from there. If the girl does develop feelings for you, you already have a well established relationship. Just talk to her and be yourself. I'm sure she'll like you. You're so adorable!"

"Thanks Molly. I'll keep that in mind," Dustin said. I smiled at him, and we both blushed a little.

I looked over at Steve, and saw a look of realization on his face. He caught me staring and winked.

"Why are you winking Steve?" I asked and he shrugged. "Stop."

We continued in silence until Dustin got a response from Lucas.

"Dustin, sorry my sister turned off my walkie talkie. Over." Lucas's voice could be heard through the speaker.

"Yeah, while you were having sister problems Dart grew again. Meet Molly, Steve and I at the junkyard, and bring weapons!" Dustin shouted.

"Glad we got some backup," I said slinging my arm around Dustin's shoulder.

"Yeah, we'll need all the help we can get to deal with a Demo-dog," Dustin replied.

"Demo-dog?" I asked laughing at the name.

"Yeah. It's demogorgon and dog smashed together," Dustin said smiling.

"Well, I like it. Very creative Curly Fry," I told him taking his hat off his head, and placing it on my own.

"For Christmas I'm going to get you a hat like that. That way you won't be stealing mine," Dustin said pouting at me.

"You're just jealous because I look better in it," I said posing.

"Yeah right," Dustin said pushing me playfully, and taking his hat back.

"Aw admit it Dusty. You like it when I wear your hat," I told him, smirking.

"Yeah, you do look in my hat," he admitted. "But not as good as me!" I laughed at the pose he was doing.

"Hey kids, stop flirting, and get working. We didn't come out here because you're on a date, got it?" Steve reprimanded us.

"Yes Mother Steve," we said together slightly laughing at the nickname we had given the high schooler.

"Alright, good. Let's keep walking. We're nearly there," Mother Steve told us.

~Time Skip~

Lucas had met us at the junkyard, and he had brought Max. She seemed a little unsure about something, but I didn't know what. I hope Lucas didn't tell her about Will and everything.
Steve walked by holding huge pieces of metal, and placed them over the openings in the broken down bus.

Dustin and Lucas were crouching behind a car discussing something, while Max and I were actually working.

"Hey! How come the only people helping me are Molly and some random girl? Get moving!" Steve ordered the boys, and they complained, looking like toddlers.

"Hey Curly Fry!" I called. "Help me would you?"

"Sure Molly!" he yelled back. He came over and helped me pick up a piece of metal carrying it over to the bus. We picked up tires, and when we had finished, it was dark.

All of us rushed into the bus, and waited for Dart to come. I learned that Max knew about what happened, and she still thought we were delusional.

"Are you sure it's not a bear?" she asked looking at us.

"Don't be stupid. Of course it wasn't a bear!" Dustin yelled at her. Sadness flickered on Max's face before disappearing. I went and sat down next to her.

"Don't worry about Dustin. He's a real sweetheart. He's just a little on edge right now. He lost his cat, and his discovery in one day. Why don't you help Lucas watch for the Demo-dogs, he enjoys your company a lot," I told her, and I could've sworn I saw a little blush on her cheeks. She crawled onto the roof, and I went to sit with Dustin.

"Hey," I said smiling at him.

"Hey," he said holding his head in his hands.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked cupping his face with my hands, making him look at me.

"I'm fine," he said. There was stress in his voice, and he sounded exhausted.

"I know what'll make you feel better," I told him, digging two containers of chocolate pudding out of my backpack, and giving him one. His face lit up, and he smiled at me.

"Oh my God! Thanks so much Molly!" he exclaimed as I handed him a spoon, and we dug in to our favorite treat, chocolate pudding.

"You know, we need to do this more often," I said, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Risk our lives for Hawkins?" he asked smiling at me.

"No, just hang out, eat chocolate pudding, and enjoy each other's company," I said.

"Yeah. I like hanging out with you Molly," he told me and I swear my heart stopped beating for a few seconds.

"You've got some pudding right there," I said, wiping some off his face with my thumb. We both blushed, and turned away smiling.

When we had finished our pudding, I placed the cans in my backpack, and stood up stretching. I offered my hand to Dustin, and helped him up. He smiled at me, and was about to say something when Lucas yelled, "Demo-dogs!"

Hey guys! I wanted this to be a long chapter, since it is number 011, and that's an important numbers in the show. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I am so excited to finish this story. It'll probably end with the Snow Ball, but I may or may not add a few chapters with all the girls, El, Katie, Max, and Molly. I have plans for a sleepover chapter, but first, I need to bring El back. Happy Holidays, and stay positive.
Love,
The Ravenclaw Narwhal
Enjoy a pug! You deserve it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.1K 191
Stranger things one shots.
71.2K 1.6K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - ✅ season 3 - ✅ season 4 - ✅ season 5 -
2.2M 86.7K 85
"Eve Harrington, you're a complete and total idiot." - Stranger Things Max Mayfield x fem!oc Seasons 2-4
23.3K 544 13
⋆·˚ ༘ * [ ʰᵃʷᵏⁱⁿˢ, ¹⁹⁸⁵ ] 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two best friends find stranger things happening around them. ⋆·˚ ༘ * book 1 of the 'thirteen' series