Unseen Beauty

By Maxpower1017

When transparent becomes visible. How will Tooru handle this sudden change as well as Izuku's curiosity. A/N... More

Tooru?
Free Time
Truth
Truth part II
Pain of Failure
Knowing your self
Healing pt 1
Healing pt 2(ft. Demon)
A New Feeling, an unjust Feeling
Confrontation
Closing the Story

Not Visible

7.7K 145 72
By Maxpower1017

As the two teenagers walk towards the mall Tooru decided it would be best if they would get a conversation going but asking "Hey Midoriya, do plan on getting at the mall or are you just sight seeing?" The boy looked at the now visible girl as he responds "Well H-Hakagure-san I was just planning on sight seeing or maybe get my self one of those new Steel Handgrips." "Hand grips huh I get the feeling your a nerdy gym rat Midoriya." This kinda hurt the boy in some degree since it was true he work out a lot because he absolutely needed it for his quirk but being called a gym rat was just a bit harsh.
"I-I wouldn't say I am a g-gym rat Hakagure-san, nerdy I can understand but I need to work out a lot to handle my quirk." "That's what makes you a gym rat in the first place Midoriya I mean I am pretty sure everyone has seen you workout every evening by the dorms, and to add more facts you even have a bench set in your room!" This confused the boy how did she know about shoji's bench set in his room because the girls dorms are in the opposite side of the building and housed in different floors as well. "O-One, that was S-Shojis, he want space to put extra stuff in his room so he ask me to put it in for a bit so I obliged, two how do you know that in the first place!" "You still do a lot of working out anyway and Ojiro told me about the bench set."

As the conversation grew into a debate if the green haired lad is a gym rat which was put on hold when they arrived at the mall. "Looks like we're here." Izuku said. "Yep seems like it, we should find the others." The green haired boy agreed with wavy blonded haired girl.

After a few minutes of walking around and calling classmates the pair have decided to wait by the huge water fountain in the middle of the mall.

"Hey Hakagure, Midoriya!!" The green and blonde haired kids look at kirishima and many other of their classmates approaching them. "Hey guys" Tooru greeted "H-Hi everyone" as Izuku followed suit. "So now that everyone is here let us have good time!!" Mina shouted with excitement and pumped a fist in the air to boost her emotions. "Yes, but let us not be reckless or disruptive to the public after all we are U.A's hero students. By the way Hakagure-San hows your new adjustment if I may ask?" Tenya asked for his fellow classmate with concern. "It's going well but still haven't found a way to turn in visible again."

"I feel you should first find out why you turned visible in the first place." Tenya suggests. "Will do class president!" Tooru replayed with an energetic salute. "Okay since everyone is here what should we do? Is everyone okay with lunch." Momo asked and suggest the crowd of students. "Awww but I want to go to the arcade." Both Mina and Denki groaned out. "Let's go eat something then we can have a good time." Kirishima spoke up.

After a couple of minutes of finding a restaurant to fit 11 kids they all went a buffet of all international food from America to Italy. Izuku sat down with Tenya and Ochaco to his right and had surprisingly Tooru and Mina to his left. As everyone got their food after seating arrangements they begin to talk about various topics. Izuku did feel like conversing much so he just listen in and ate his food quickly and quietly so he could just leave already and train seeing that he needed to get better control of One for All.

After eating enough Izuku got and decided to head back to the dorms after he put his tray away. Izuku made his way to Momo and told her " H-Hey can send a picture of the bill I will help pay for it later when you guys head back to the dorms." "Sure Midoriya-san just give me your phone number, and why you leaving so early, we're still eating?" After writing down his phone number on a piece of napkins and handed it to the creation girl then answered her question. "I-I am going to t-train like I originally intended thanks for letting me come though." Their was a pause on the table and all looked at the green cinnamon roll. "W-Why did all of you got quiet all the sudden?" The green haired boy asked.

"Dude you should tone down the training for bit man and take time to smell some roses because we are still high school students." Denki said in a relax tone.  "Ya man you should take the time off and spend time with friends even the president and vice president need a break but you, Your a non-stop with your training. Your not very discrete about it too. You spend about five or six  hours outside practicing your quirk." Kirishima added.

"Just let Deku be."  Katsuki surprisingly jumped in the conversation. This caused everyone to be shocked by the explosive boys spoke up. Ever since Izuku and Katsuki's fight that caused them to be suspended for a few days, things between the two mellowed out a bit.

"Yea I think I should go, see you later." Izuku excused himself from the group and proceeded to head over to the Yuuei Dormitories.

As the boy made his way past the huge fountain he past by earlier and made his way to a shop that only sold exercise equipment. Izuku saw the steel hand grips he needed as well as a forty five pound bar bell that he did not seem to mind having. After carefully and cautiously making his way towards the cashier without hitting anything or anyone for that matter as he carries the long weighted bar, he purchased something that was beneficial to his training and now had to carry that something back to his school.

Luckily for the young teenager the cashier gave the boy a one-strap backpack only designed for bar bells or staffs in that regard. Now the boy departed from the store and made his way towards the dorms.

As he was leaving to the entrance he saw his classmates and friends having fun walking around the mall, going through various shops, and overall enjoying each other's company. But none noticed him except a girl that he was somewhat familiar with...

Ochako, this made the boy turn his head away from the zero gravity girl. Truth be told one of his reasons for leaving earlier was the fact he used to date Uraraka but that was before the summer camp trip. The fact that he was cheated on for another close friend Ilda hurt the boy even more since.

He found this out by the last day before break when he was waiting for his girlfriend but after 15 minutes of standing around, Izuku grew worried that something so he made his way back to class.

As he walked the empty halls since all the students left early since it was the last day of school. Izuku was still physically and mentally tired from his heroic final with katsuki vs the one and only All Might. This made walking challenging but still with a calm slow and steady pace he finally arrived that his class 1-A.

When reaching for the door handle the boy stop as heard voices to be more precise Ilda's and Uraraka's. Izuku was glad Ilda beat him to his girlfriend because now it seem like she was okay but what was confusing to understand was why is Tenya was still here and how come Uraraka did not come to the entrance of the school sooner. But he got his answer when he heard Uraraka loud an clear.

"I love you Ilda!" Uraraka said with such passion and affection that she even shouted it.

"But aren't you and Midoriya dating though?" Tenya responded to the girl's confession with a question.

"We are but lately things have not been going anywhere so I will tell him it's over during our summer break. And besides he is way to timid and shy to move the relationship even further so I don't think I will keep leading him on." She said as footsteps can be produced in the room where the two of them were in. Only to hear sounds of kissing and soft moaning in the room.

At this point the boy had tears in his eyes and decided to head home. That walk home was the most longest and loneliness ever. The one thing that went through his mind the whole stroll to his house was one sentence. "I guess I will always be  'Deku'." The Deku the boy brought to his mind was not the one that Uraraka refined but the one that Bakugo originally intended it to mean, useless.

During the summer break Izuku did not look, touched, or even recognize his phone after all the constant text messages that were received by his classmates group chat. Since he would only do runs around the house and workout inside his bedroom, his mother did not need to worry. Though the weekend after the finals some of his classmates decided that they should get some last minute supplies but the green haired boy did not attend the hangout.

Come the day of the Summer camp trip Izuku had put a facade when approached by his classmates for not replying and for being so distant lately especially the closets ones that hurt him. Every minute, every second, and every moment he had to talk the two of them was painful but he had always excused himself from the conversation. The only thing that kept that sort of stuff of his mind was the training when the sessions were over the boy would spend hours more required time needed too. This gave the boy scraps and minor unnoticeable scars on different parts of his body.

At this point Izuku was temporary distant with all his classmates and only focus on his hero and quirk training and at some point his two friends were going to say something.

As the green haired boy made his way to the dining hall to prepare himself a meal though be it small but just something at least in his system. When approaching the kitchen to get some tools to start a fire to cook he heated his name being called out.

"Midoriya" it was Todoroki.

Izuku looked over to see the bi colored boy standing a few meters away from him with a concern look on his face.

"Yes Todoroki, you need something?" Said like he was in no mood at all like no emotion to interact with anyone and the icy hot boy caught this.

"You want to talk?" The bi-colored boy asked

"About what?" Izuku responded

"About your problems."

"I am sorry if I inconvenience or gave you trouble without noticing~" the green haired boy was cut off by the bi-colored one

"It's not me that is being troubled it's you, who seems to hold it in." Todoroki claims

"How come you been so distant lately?" Asked said boy

"I would rather not talk about it, maybe some other time Todoroki." The green haired boy simply said his piece and left with no mood for eating whatsoever.

As the boy walked off to the boys rooms, the bi-colored haired lad could not help but feel concerned for his friend. He also noticed something... Izuku did not stutter not once.

Coming back from his thoughts of the past Izuku continued to make his way towards the boys dormitory preparing for another tough training session tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 9.4K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
4.6K 144 20
🎉*Completed*🎊 Izuku Midoriya had a great life with his twin sister until they turn to the age of four when they found out Izuku was quirkless. Izuk...
4.2K 99 47
After one random encounter on the subway, [F/N] [L/N] and Izuku Midoriya can't seem to get away from each other. Everyday, they manage to see each ot...
144K 3.1K 22
Deku woke up feeling a little off that day but didn't tell anyone but Katsuki. Let's see how the ash blonde takes care of his secret lover. No cussin...