Apocalyptic Angle

By Trash-Monkeys

God wants to fix the problems that humanity made in the world but sadly he can't do it himself. So he send on... More

Sweet Dreams(Eurythmics)
Zombie(the cranberries)
Safe And Sound(Taylor Swift)
People Like Us(Teenwolf cover)
Characters information
Hello(Adele)
Up,Down(BoyEpic)
The Death of Me (Asking Alexandria)
Somebody's Watching Me(Rockwell)
The World Is Ugly (MCR)
Wake up (BVB)
Guts Over Fear (Sia)
Infected (Nightcore)
Human (Rag 'n' Bone Man)
Awake and Alive (skillet)
Hello Above (pierce the veil)
Moving on (Asking Alexandria)
Youngblood (5SOS)
Beside you (5sos)
Demolition lovers (MCR)
Trouble (SWS)
Superhero (falling in reverse)
Ease (Troye sivan)
Don't Try (Gerard way)
How You Feeling? (superfruit)
Losing My Mind (falling in reverse)
This Is Not The End (Fieldwork)

On My Own (TroyBoi)

33 1 0
By Trash-Monkeys

I hope you guys are liking my story so far. Now let's see what happened to Sam, John and Colby.
_________________________________________
I gasped as I suddenly wake. I look around but everything was to blurry. I groaned as I feel a shot of pain hit me head on. I closed my eyes for a few minutes before try to see what happened. I sighed as I opened my eyes to see the blurriness is gone, I look around to see that the truck was upside and that I was laying on the roof with my head hanging out the window ( like the picture up top but in the back seat of a truck).

I slowly got my self on my elbows, I shut my eyes tightly as the pain hit me again. Now I got my self siting up and pulled my self out the window ( and not to get cut by the many pieces of glass around the truck), I slowly got up and hold on to the side of the truck. I just stand there to let the pain pass, when it did I let go of the truck and lamp around it to see my bag on the middle of the road, I lumped over to it to see its open and only a small gun is left. I grap it and the ammo that was left, it was only 5 rounds not much but it can do.

I put it under the back of my shirt, I lamp back over to the truck and look in the front, I didn't see Sam or John

"Shit"

I sighed as I slide down the side of the truck.

'They might think I'm dead, uuuhhh and there is no food at all.'

I slowly stood up and look down the road in the way we were going. I walk to the road and start lamp down the road.

*Time skip*

After 9 miles of walking or you can say for me lamping. I come across a little dirt road.

'Well it's better then walking alot more to find a house and I hope there is one at the end of the road, maybe there's a car to but I don't think so.'

I take the turn down the road. I sighed as I see the house, I started lamping faster I was disappointed when I didn't see a car but I didn't care that this moment.

I lamp up the little steps, I step aside the door and put my back against the wall I knocked loudly but no to loud on the door. I waited for a sound but I didn't got a answer, I open it and stepped into the house and shut the door, I also lock it too. I look around to see the place was trashed, papers all over the place. The living room wasn't a good room, you couldn't even see the floor for everything on it.

I lamp past it to the kitchen to see its  better then the living room, I lamp straight to the back door and lock it. I lamp to the cabinets and open all of them, I smiled a little as I see a box of crackers,  it only had a little pack left but it will full me up. I open it and slowly eat each one as I look through the rest of the cabinets but nothing. I lamped to the fridge and open it, there was one bottle of water siting on the first rack, I grab it.

I took a sip and put the lid back on to water I will need later. I was surprised that the house was a one level house when I saw it. I lumped to the back of the house and when into the last bedroom. I lock the door and put the gun on the night stand. I fall asleep as my head hit the pillow (without pulling off my shoes, oh well).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
Stepmom By Ana G

Fanfiction

11.7K 191 24
Colby was a happy young boy who enjoyed life. He thought his life was perfect until his beloved mother's tragic death. Colby's father soon remarried...
33.9K 1.2K 20
This is a story of how Sam and Colby, friends since childhood, face the struggles of school and how their life changes throughout. One falls in a fal...
47.1K 493 18
writing stories cause why not ☆ i'll only be doing fluff and angst, nothing else!! this will have solby, but its subtle #14 in samandcolby - 7/10/23