Right Hand Man (King Dice x D...

By Fairyz15

After King Dice and the Devil lost the soul contracts to Cuphead and Mugman, they have to find a way to fix t... More

A Quick Discussion
Chapter 1 : Afterwards
Chapter 2 : A New Ally
Chapter 3 : "How to be a Model Citizen for Dummies, Devils, and Dice"
Characters
Chapter 4 : Try Harder
Chapter 5 : An Unsettling Feeling
Chapter 6 : A Long Night
Chapter 7 : The Assult
Chapter 8 : Disagreements
Fan Art / Announcement
Chapter 9 : Upgrade
Chapter 10 : Mug's Special Day
Chapter 11 : Time's Power
Chapter 12 : A Better Day
Chapter 13 : The Second Attempt
Chapter 15 : Make It Offical
Chapter 16 : Past Reflections
Chapter 17 : A Christmas Miracle
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 18 : Plan B
Chapter 19 : Don't Let It Get To You, Cuphead!
Chapter 20 : Mug & Mike
Chapter 21 : Falling Apart
Chapter 22 : Two Halves Of One Whole
Chapter 23 : The First Strike
Chapter 24 : Picking Up The Pieces
Chapter 25 : Good For Nothing Lackey
Ask Us Anything!
Ask Us Anything Responses!
Ask Us Anything Continued Responses
Chapter 26 : Not The Same
Chapter 27 : Diversion
Chapter 28 : Love Me, Bitch!
Chapter 29 : Questions Without Answers
Chapter 30 : Lead On
Chapter 31 : The Labyrinth
Chapter 32 : Confronting The Stranger
Chapter 33 : The Eye That Darkened
Chapter 34 : Will You Be Mine?
Chapter 35 : As The Years Pass...
Final Thoughts (UPDATED)
COMIC SERIES

Chapter 14 : Let's Do It

6.1K 156 168
By Fairyz15

WARNING: This chapter contains sexual content. Reader discretion advised for younger audiences.

The Devil's POV

I paced back and forth the casino. Just yesterday did that thing attack my Dice in the most vile way possible, and I was mad as hell.
Mug was watching uncomfortably. King Dice himself remained silent during my rant. I tried to read his mind to see what he was thinking, but everything was blank.
"That was too close!" I growled. "Too. Close."
"Devil, please calm down," Mug pleaded. "You're scaring me."
I sighed,"I'm sorry, kid. I just can't get over what happened yesterday! That creep hurt Dice! No-he raped him! And I will not let that slide!"
"Well, there's a solution to every problem, even if it isn't easy to see," Mug spoke wisely.
I nodded,"You're right. We just need to think of something! How can we get him to leave you alone?"
That's when King Dice spoke.
"Why don't we do it?"
I stopped,"What?"
"We already know what he wants, you said it yourself: in order to break the curse, you need to penetrate a virgin. I'm the only virgin he's interested in, and the same goes for you."
"I-I don't get it... what are you suggesting?"
"Well, I know that I'm going to lose my virginity to someone, so... I'd rather it be you than him. That way, you'd turn mortal and we could be together... does that sound nice?"
I stared in disbelief,"Is this...my Dice? Did he drug you or something?"
He raised his voice,"I mean it, Dev!"
I looked into his eyes, they were full of fear and sadness. I hate seeing him this way. He does mean it.
I scratched the fur on the back of my neck, glancing at my feet bashfully,"I mean-we could. I'll only do it if you want to."
King Dice stood,"Then let's do it."
I blushed hard,"N-now!?"
"Yes now! In your office! The sooner the better!"
"But-we never even went on our first date!"
"If we wait any longer, he'll strike again! And what've your not able to save me?" King Dice took both of my hands in his.
I only stammered, not sure of what to say. My face was completely red, my fur standing on end. There was an awkward silence in the room. After a moment, Mug cleared his throat, blushing as much as I was.
Finally, I shot an answer from my mouth,"Okay. We'll do it."
I looked at Mug. Before I said anything, he threw up his hands in alarm,"I'll sleep on the throne tonight."
"O-Okay... and don't interrupt! Unless it's an emergency!" I raised my voice unintentionally from embarrassment.
"Got it. Just go... do your thing, and enjoy!" Mug nervously smiled, blushing horribly.
I chuckled weirdly,"Yeah...alright..."

It was 11:00 pm, we waited to make sure Mug wasn't awake. I placed King Dice carefully on the bed below me. I towered over him. The two of us just stared into each other's eyes, not sure where to start.
I grinned slightly,"I haven't done this in 600 years, so I'm a little rusty."
He tried to smile back,"It's fine, I wouldn't know the difference..."
Something made me feel guilty. Wether it was the tone of his voice, or the miserable look on his face, I just couldn't bring myself to start.
I placed a hand on his cheek,"Hey, Dice?"
"Mm?" was the response.
"I'm sorry I have to do this, I don't want to force this. If-if you'd like, we can wait-"
"No," he said, sternness in his voice. "I'm just...scared...I'm not ready for this, but, it needs to be done."
He placed a hand on my cheek. He blushed,"D-do you promise to be gentle...?"
I smiled lovingly,"I'll go as gentle as you want me to."
He smiled back. We pressed our lips together and softly kissed one another. It was slow and passionate, only a tad clumsy. I licked his bottom lip, and he opened his mouth. I slid my tongue in, and felt his against mine. He softly moaned as we explored each other's mouths.
When I pulled back, he pulled me closer, wanting more.
As we made out, I spoke between kisses,"Mm...Dice...whatcha...mm-think...."
He smiled, his green eyes turning into hearts,"I'm enjoying this..."
I brushed my face against his, and he giggled. I could feel his warm breath against my face, making my fur stand on end. I whispered in his ear,"Do you want a little more~?"
"Only if you do, baby~" he whispered back.
I couldn't help but laugh.
"Dev?" He grinned at me. He sat up,"Are you okay?"
"This is so weird!" I laughed. "I'm sorry! Just give me a second!" I heard him chuckle as he planted a kiss on my forehead. Looking back now, that had to be the best part of it.

It reminded me that we're still best friends.

Mugman's POV

It was 11:00 pm, and I sat on the throne wide awake. I stared at the ceiling window. The roof of the cave glistened from the entering moonlight, giving the illusion of a star-filled sky. I wrapped myself in my blanket, daydreaming.
I wonder how it's going. I'm sure their having fun... I thought to myself. Yes, readers, I know their doing "the birds and the bees". Cuphead explained to me how it worked, but I don't fully understand it still. I do know it's where babies come from, and that people like to do it for pleasure. But that's all I know. Seriously. What are they doing that brings so much pleasure? And babies.
But before my questions could be answered, I heard a faint noise. A fwoosh, as if something was speeding past us. Or someone...
I left to investigate. Sure enough, I saw someone standing in front of the office door. He was reaching for the knob when he noticed me. He glared at me with golden, glowing eyes.
A chill ran up my spine,"H-Hey! Stay away from them! I know what you're here to do!"
He stood tall and slowly walked towards me. A cool, threatening voice escaped his lips,"Do you?"
I gulped,"You're here to hurt King Dice!"
He clapped his hands slowly,"Good job. You guessed right."
He kept moving forward. I started backing up. He smirked,"But do you think that my plans could be stopped by an eight year old?"
Crud! What would Cuphead say? I was internally panicking, but I had to stay calm and brave. I readied myself for a fight.
"I dunno, why don't we find out?" I threatened.
"Why don't we?" He agreed. He suddenly lunged for me. I jumped out of the way, and shot a blue beam. It whipped the side of his face.
He glared.
I'm dead.

King Dice's POV

"Ah-!" I jumped a bit. The Devil was using the tips of his nails and lightly gliding them down my chest. I felt goosebumps travel around my body.
"Ooh-Did I pinch you?" He said.
"No, it just surprised me," I told him.
He had already undressed me, leaving the only my undergarments. He got closer and licked my collar bone with his snake-like tongue. I gasped a little. He made his way down my chest, kissing each curve lightly.
I giggled, it felt nice. Then I stiffened when I felt his hot breath close to my boxers. He wasn't doing anything, just breathing.
"Dice?"
"Y-yeah?"
"I want to try something, but, only if you're okay with it," He looked up at me. I know what he was proposing.
I gripped the bed tightly,"Go ahead, I'm ready."
Slowly, my shorts disappeared and cool air stung me from beneath. I shut my eyes in preparation, and as soon as I did, I felt his tongue down there. I gasped and began to pant. He started at the top, covering every spot. Then, he engulfed all of it. I moaned with delight, which tempted him more. When I couldn't bare it anymore, I released the tension breathing heavily. The Devil lifted his head up, and smirked at me.
"Boss?" I breathed.
"Yes, babe?" He answered, scooching closer.
"Can-can I t-try?" I asked.
My question made him turn red.
He cleared his throat,"Well-uh-you can try. I mean-do you want to?"
I sat upright and wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his neck, nibbling a little. I felt him perk up. I lowered myself and buried my face in his chest. I stared at him with a lustful gaze.
"Teach me your ways," I cooed.
He grinned sheepishly, blushing madly. He moved his hand around my chin and tilted it downwards. From there, I guessed. I sucked the top, hearing him moan, aroused by my improvisation. In all honesty, I could see why this attracted so many people. As I had my fun, a random thought popped in my head,

I wonder what Mug's doing.

Third Person POV
Technically, it's the author's POV but whatever.

Little did King Dice nor the Devil know, Mug was fighting for them just outside the door. The Stranger threw bolts of dark electricity at Mugman, throwing him on the ground.
But Mug refused to cry. C'mon, Mug! He told himself. You're all grown up now! Besides, King Dice and Devil need you! He picked himself off the ground, and stood tall.
He spat some milk on the ground then smirked,"Is that all you got?"
The Stranger narrowed his eyes at him,"I don't have time for this! I've waited 600 years just for this night, and I'll kill you for trying to stop me!"
Mug grit his teeth and aimed his finger, the tip glowing blue. He wouldn't dare to move, even when the Stranger came at him full force! Then, at the last second, he jumped out of the way. The Stranger smashed into the ground.
He rose, blood dripping down his forehead. Wait, not blood. Wires!? He roared and charged for Mug again.
Mug shot at him, but the bullets ricocheted off his metallic skin. He needed a new plan but before he could act, the Stranger grabbed him by the handle and threw him to the ground. Mug coughed, cracks forming along his porcelain head. The Stranger found much joy in this reaction because he picked him up and threw him again. And again. And again. He kept doing this until there was an earsplitting CRACK!

Meanwhile, King Dice and Devil were french kissing again, stalling for the moment they've been waiting for. Devil pulled away, and wiped his mouth with his forearm.
He spoke,"Dicey? You ready for this?"
King Dice touched his lips with his index finger, already missing the touch of Devil's lips. He composed himself once more and nodded,"I'm ready." The Devil nodded back.
They switched positions so that King Dice was straddling the Devil's waist. Devil placed his hands on Dice's hips, but noticed a trace of doubt in his lover's eyes.
He gave a concerned look,"You don't have to do this, you know. It can wait."
King Dice's mind wavered,"I...I just want to get this over with."
"Dicey, you shouldn't try to rush this, it's your first time and I want you to enjoy it."
"But, Dev, if we do this together then you'd become mortal!"
"I've waited 600 years, I can't wait a little longer."
Dice's heart was touched by his words.
However, Dice's face went stern,"Let's do it, Devy."
The Devil nodded. The Devil began to lower King Dice onto his member. Pain and pleasure hit him all at once, causing him to scream.
The Devil gasped and hugged King Dice. The manager started to tear up, he felt like he was being ripped in two.
"It...hurts...!" King Dice panted.
"Easy, easy. I know it hurts, just give it a minute. You'll be okay," Devil reassured him. He kissed his partner's forehead and rubbed his back soothingly. Just like the Devil had promised, most of the pain faded away.
Dice struggled to lift himself, and when he did, he said,"Go for it, Dev. Just, please go slow."
"I will," The Devil agreed. "Now, hold on."
King Dice did what he was told and hugged his boss tightly. The Devil slowly moved his hips up and down, and King Dice rode along.
The Devil heard faint gasps coming from his manager but despite this, he was holding out pretty well. The Devil wanted to penetrate his partner hard and fast but refused to give in to his temptations. I made a promise, and I have to keep it.
Devil swallowed hard,"H-how's it going, Kingy? You good?"
It took a minute to get a response. King Dice was nibbling the Devil's neck. Finally he said,"I'm...I'm good... you want to go faster, I can tell."
"Sorry... I just can't help it. You're arousing me so much!"
Dice chuckled softly,"Well, why don't we make this more interesting, shall we? Go faster, baby."
The Devil didn't hesitate. He began to really move his partner around, resulting in delicious moans from King Dice. "Yes! Oh, Dev!"
The Devil suddenly switched positions again. He was now on top, and Dice was on his knees, holding onto the bed's pillows.
He began to thrust, hard and deep. Dice's moans were music to his ears until he began to reach his limits. He felt his own reaching its limits.
"Almost..." They felt it coming. "Almost...!"
Finally, they reached their climax. They fell on top of each other, panting and gasping for air.

The Stranger smirked, and dropped the limp body to the ground. He chuckled to himself. He purposely stepped on Mug's back as he walked towards the office door. He licked his lips hungrily, imagining the pleasure he'll feel from killing the Devil and claiming King Dice as his own. He reached for the door knob. A hand grabbed his wrist.
Alarmed, he looked to find the owner. Mugman was holding his wrist tightly, glaring at him angrily. The side of his head had a huge crack and his handle broke off.
"Stay away from my family!" Mug hissed. He pulled the Stranger down and used his other hand to punch him squarely in the jaw.
The Stranger fell, coughing. He got back up too soon, and went to say something when he heard a loud moan from the other side of the door.
He gasped,"No!"
Mug smiled to himself,"Tough luck, huh?"
The Stranger glared one last time before vanishing in thin air.
Mug hadn't realized his legs were giving out because he fell to the ground as soon as the Stranger left. This didn't bother him though. He barely managed to get back up and lean against the wall for support. He walked along towards a window and pulled himself up to see.
Inside, the Devil and King Dice were resting underneath the covers, holding each other lovingly. He heard them whispering:
"I love you, Dev..." King Dice said.
"I love you too, Dicey..." The Devil replied.
Mug smiled, they did it. As soon as they began to snore, that's when Mugman left. He returned to the casino, too happy to notice the horrific amounts of pain he was in. He wrapped his wounds in tight bandages, and drank a tall glass of P. Sugar. This should help, he thought to himself.
After that, he yawned and checked the time. Midnight. He climbed back into the throne and curled into a ball under the blanket. He fell asleep immediately.

Mugman's POV

When I woke up the next morning, the Devil was sitting at the bar, head buried in his folded arms. Tired, I thought. I am too.
I climbed off the throne and sat on a stool next to him. I did what he did. He moved his head so he was facing me and I did the same.
"Long night?" I started.
"Yeah, me too."
"How was it?"
"I'll spare you the details, but it went really well."
"Glad to hear," I smiled wearily.
Then I noticed something.
"Have you...looked in the mirror this morning?" I asked him.
"Why? Am I that hideous today?" He joked.
"No, it's-it's your eyes."
"My eyes?" Confused, the Devil sat upright and looked at the bar's mirror.
His eye's sclera was no longer yellow, but white. He gasped, a wide grin spreading from ear to ear.
"YES!" He jumped out of his seat. "Yes, yes, yes, YES!"
I just stared at him.
King Dice groggily walked into the room, fully dressed. He yawned,"Morning, I just put the sheets in the wash."
"DICE!" The Devil shouted with glee. He ran over to Dice, picked him up bridal style and started kissing him.
This woke King Dice pretty quickly,"Ah-! Devy! What are you doing!?"
"Look! My eyes! They're white!" He said.
King Dice stared,"Hey... they are!" Then he gasped, connecting the dots,"Wait! Does this mean-!?"
"I'm a MORTAL!" He announced, laughing happily.
"Dev! That's amazing! It worked!" King Dice hugged him and kissed his cheek.
The Devil put King Dice down. Then he turned to me. He ran over and hugged me,"And you! You little rascal!"
He rubbed his face in mine and I laughed. King Dice walked over and Devil pulled him close.
"I'm a mortal! This is amazing!"
I smiled at them. My scars and wounds were gone, they don't have to know yet.

Still, I had a family again.

(A/N)
Longest chapter yet! 3216 words!

12/20/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 280 25
Dice was tired. He was always in pain, mental or physical. After making a fool of himself, fighting with his boss AKA The Devil, having a stalkerish...
78.4K 1.6K 25
Sweat dripped from his head. Both men watched as y/n's dad rolled the dice. Devil:Ha snake eyes. Now to keep your end of the deal. Your soul Y/n's da...
4.3K 78 31
This is a retelling of the hit indie game "Cuphead". It tells the story of Cuphead and Mugman, two brothers who live in the mystical Inkwell Isles. W...
2.4K 63 20
Its been nearly 400 years since Cuphead and Mugman defeated the Devil and King Dice. The boys are gone along with many of the friends they made on th...