~*Hello Friend*~ -Garroth x A...

By TheAphmauSide

This was my first Aphmau related story that I can remember. This has words miss spelled, bad grammar, and muc... More

In the beginning (NOT CHAPTER)
Chapter 2 ~ Hello Guard
Chapter 3 ~ APHMAU!
Chapter 4 ~ Teh Snuggle
Chapter 5 ~ She's A Bit Better
Chapter 6 ~ Love Is In The Air
Chapter 7 ~ Just...Wow...
Chapter 8 ~ Just Keep Smiling
Chapter 9 ~ Wait What -3-
Chapter 10 ~ Poor Baby...No Not Levin
Chapter 11 ~ Fears On Top Of Fears
Chapter 12 ~ Fallen Angle
Chapter 13 ~ Sick to my Stomach
Chapter 14 ~ New Armor
Chapter 15 ~ I miss my Daddy...
chapter 16 ~ Man In The Mask
Chapter 17 ~ Lair Lair..
Chapter 18 - Z-ZANE?!
Chapter 19 - YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE!!
Chapter 20 - Growing Up WAY To Fast
Chapter 21 - No Way...
Chapter 22 - Bye My Boys...
Chapter 23 - War
Chapter 24 - Final

Chapter 1~Seeing Them Again

18 0 0
By TheAphmauSide

(they're now 17 and 18)

Aphmau's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room looking out side the window, looking at the small village my father looked over. Recently my father has gotten sick and has been in Doctor Doctor's care, I have been doing mini chores around the village, like helping the villagers load things onto boats and loading things off to the dock. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I herd a knock on my door I gave a "Come in" and a nurse walked into the room shutting the door and brought tissues and some candy, why did she bring this stuff..?

"Ms..Smith?" She asked I nodded "I have bad..bad news, I didn't want to bring to such a sweet girl like you.." she said I looked at her confused. "Your father..he died just a few seconds ago.." the nurse said I started to tear up "He loved you with all his heart I could tell" She said, now i know why she brought the tissues and candy...smart...smart. "Th-Thank you.." I said she walked out and I screamed into a pillow crying, why did he leave me? I'm not ready to take care of a village for real! I sighed and remembered my father hired two new guards, so i washed my face took some candy, and hey! Screw it! I'll bring my dog Thorgi. We, when I say 'we' I mean Thorgi and I sat on the sand while we waiting for the new guards to show up, I ate candy. Until a boat came up to the docks, the boat let two young guys around my age talking..they walked up to me "Ms, do you know where the lord is" They asked I looked at them, one had baby blue eyes and blond hair the other Dark Brown hair to match his Dark Brown eyes "You...You're looking at her!" I said crying, the dark brown hair and eyes guy punched the blond haired guy's arm. "Good job Garroth! You made the lord cry!" He said "shut up Zenix!" The blond replied my head poked up a bit...is...is it them..!? "What's your name then Ma'lady?" the blond asked "A-Aphmau.." I said, the boys looked at each other and hugged me tightly "APHMAU!" "GARROTH! ZENIX! I MISSED YOU!" I yelled hugging them back. I have them back...! My best friends back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.1K 31
*UNDERGOING EDITING* A/N this book has foul language in some chapters, so if you don't like profanities, then this book isn't for you. This book does...
36.5K 913 26
I wrote this in 2016 I wanna say, I will not be rewriting it, but please ignore the terrible plot and over-powered Reader. This is by far not a great...
3.6K 71 21
An Aphmau fanfiction brought to you from my early years of terrible writing. I can't remember much from the book besides the fact it was terribly wr...
26.8K 626 39
SHOUT OUT TO: ZeroIntolerance for the cover, and also KittyKatKombo1234!!!! Aphmau goes to the Phoenix drops gates. She finds Zane there, his mask wa...