Bish Better Have My Money

By twilight_fornever

About the amazing admins, when they bother to come online and write their bit :) More

wxyward-sister
Teen_Shadows

♥ shadowhunters_xx ♥

10 5 7
By twilight_fornever

♥Nickname: Stick( ugh ik people suck at coming up with nicknames *cough cough* @Teen_Shadows and  wxyward-sister andd Panini ( this ones more decent )

♥Favourite quote: Okaaayy so I have this quotes jar thingy that I made and I pulled out two of my faves I couldn't decide between them so 1. ' Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.' and 2.'Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word.' LOVE EM. Oh and just another one for fun 'La vie est belle'

♥Favourite colour: Pastel blue and just blue in general

♥Favourite book: Throne of Glass- Sarah J Maas. Oh and ALSO I got to see her in London with Teen_Shadows and wxyward-sister it was amazing!

♥Favourite song: Once again, I can't just have ONE cuz yeah but atm I like Anywhere by Rita Ora and any of Rihanna's songs too  - I'm a bit obsessed with her songs rn , hence the title of this book.

♥Fav singer : Selena Gomez

♥Favourite movie: DIVERGENT ( guess who's in it..*drum roll*... THEO JAMES <3 )

♥Fav Image :

isn't he just the sweetest, most hot guy ever ? 

I had to include this one lmao cracks me up every time her face HAHH

FUN FACT: When I was saving these 2 pics, I saved them in my 'python' folder cuz they're totally crappy computing 

♥A bit more :

I would describe myself as a fairly kind, modest and nice person. I'm not one of those fake Kylie Jenner's that walk the street; I'm me and original

I'm Indian but I'm the LEAST FRESHIE PERSON ON EARTH. FULL STOP. WHATEVER. I make fun of anything Indian lmao like what's the deal with garlic ? Idek.

Eminem's songs have been stuck in mine and wxyward-sister 's head for the past 2 days. RAP GOD

I'm gonna go sob over the fact that I'll never be with Theo

Over and out

xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 1.1K 86
" දන්නවද අභී..! එයා හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...!" " වැස්සක් !?...'' '' ඔව් වැස්සක්...එයාගෙ ආදරෙත් හරියට වැස්සක් වගේ...කාලයක් මාව ඒ වැස්සෙන් තෙම්මලා....එයා ය...
10.6K 1.2K 33
හැකි වේදෝ පිරිමි ඇඟකට පිරිමි ඇඟක් හිරවෙන්ඩ..........
8.9K 1.2K 46
"මම අර වගේ ආදරෙයි ,මේ වගේ ආදරෙයි කියන්න මම දන්නේ නැ..එත් මම ආදරෙයි ....ආදරෙයි ..එච්චරයි ..."
55.1K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...