Our Hopes For Forever ✔︎

By hijabygirlFa_h

(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her woun... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 2-My Mansion.
Chapter 3-Memories.
Chapter 4-Approval.
Chapter 5-My Workplace.
Chapter 6-His Mental Problems.
Chapter 7-Is He ill?
Chapter 8-Angryman.
Chapter 9-Sorry.
Chapter 10-Drama Queen.
Chapter 11-I Hate You Mr Aryan Khan.
Chapter 12- His ugly dialogues.
Chapter 13-Family Time.
Chapter 14-He's complicated.
Chapter 15-Confusion.
Chapter 16-What I did?
Chapter 17-Troublemaker.
Chapter 18-Fire!
Chapter 19-Get Lost!
Chapter 20-Problems into problems.
Chapter 21-Is He Firing Me?
Chapter 22-Felt different.
Chapter 23-Am I In Love?
Chapter 24-Am I dreaming?
Chapter 25- Imagine differently?
Chapter 26- Dubai's Life.
Chapter 27-Torture you!
Chapter 28- Candlelight dinner?
Chapter 29-Her.
Chapter 30-Fight.
Chapter 31-It's Time.
Chapter 32-Enemy?
Chapter 33- Marry me?
Chapter 34- The Truth
Chapter 35-Hopeless.
Chapter 36-Friends?
Chapter 37-Peacefulness.
Chapter 38-Pizza Date.
Chapter 39-Land Into Trouble
Chapter 40- War and Solution.
Chapter 41- Craziness and Mercy.
Chapter 42-Feelings.
Chapter 43- Ignorance.
Chapter 44- Happiness of Love.
Chapter 45-Shakable moment.
Chapter 46-Blessing.
Chapter 47- Shattered.
Chapter 48- Heartsore.
Chapter 49- War Of Love.
Chapter 50- Our Hopes For Forever.
Chapter 51- His Beloved Family.
Epilogue.

Chapter 1-Airplane.

10.3K 588 112
By hijabygirlFa_h

Muhayba,the beautiful girl which is similar to "Arab girl",she was wearing her coat colored brown which found below to her knees,she was wearing a jean colored blue pale,her hijab was colored blue and her boots were colored brown.She was smiling and looking at her boarding pass. Her sparkle dark brown eyes were filled of happiness.

"Excuse-me ma'am, your seat is here." Said the Air hostess smiling warmly. All the Air hostesses were gorgeous. They were wearing the same dresses and same kind of makeup.

(Muhayba's Pov)

"Thank you." With that I smiled to her and kept on walking and pulling my suitcase with me. I finally found my seat with my bestfriends.

I decided to lift up my suitcase to put it on the cabin luggage. I tried to lift it up, it didn't work as it was so heavy. I could feel someone at my back was waiting for me to move then he or she could move to go in his or her seat.

"May I?" Asked an unknown voice looking at my suitcase. It was a gentleman, well dressed up,fair complexion,his eyes were colored dark brown,his beard was well trimmed and his face was so serious, as if he had never ever smile in his whole life. The way he was asking me,as if he didn't want to help,as if I asked him to help me.

No way.

I shook my head and behaving as if I was really able to put my suitcase up,the way he asked as if he was so angry,seeing his angry face made me simply said no to him.

And then I realised he was waiting me when would I sit in my seat, then he would able to go in his seat.

I let him go,while going,my suitcase was about to fall down and fortunately this "Angry Gentleman" held my suitcase and gave me a serious look.

"Excuse me sir, what are you doing here? your seat is in the business class." Said the air hostess. He placed my suitcase on the cabin luggage.

"Actually-."He cut off my sentence.

"You don't need to thank me."He said angrily. I wish I could beat him for giving such angry looks, well I wasn't scared.

"Excuse me Mr! I'm telling you-your watch has fallen down." I said and took my seat and looked through the window of the plane.

Revenge taken back, you think only you can be angry? Sorry Mr Angry gentleman.

He stared at me angrily, grabbed his watch and left.

Why he is like this? mad? or stray dogs have bitten him since childhood that's why he is like-

Anyways forget it now-

For a moment I was feeling sad by not having a seat in the business class then I realised I did this for my bestfriends.

Actually my two bestfriends were with me, I was supposed to sit in the business class but my bestfriends were in economy class, I thought there would be no fun without them by sitting in the business class lonely, that's why I came in the economy class and sat together with them. But very unfortunatly my two bestfriends since they came in the airplane,they went to toilet.

I got a window seat, at the same time my bestfriends came and smiling eviling. They put their suitcases on the cabin luggage, they took their seats.

"What happened?" I asked them confusingly by narrowing my eyesbrows.

"Someone proposed Sarah."Said Fathima smiling.

"Congrats." I did high five to Fathima as she was seated next to me. Near to Fathima at her right,Sarah was sitting.

"It's not the end Muhayba,you know who proposed her?" Said Fathima.

"Obviously a boy, why a girl?" I laughed.

"Yes ofcourse a male, but you know what? it's an old man." Said Fathima laughing.

"Oh my Allah, really." We laughed so badly.

"It's really not funny."Said Sarah stopping herself to laugh but unfortunately she was not able to stop, she was laughing hardly. I removed my coat and sitting peacefully.

"Lol."Said Fathima . We did high five happily.

We took our sheets which were kept in the seat itself for us,we removed the plastic and started covering ourselves with the sheets. It did only ten minutes I started feeling cold, also the plane wasn't yet taking off.

After a few seconds later, we all were requested to put our seat belts, the airplane was about to take off. I could see some people were getting scared but I was not really scared of it, I was actually enjoying it,I felt elated. I know I'm rare type but anyways what could be done.

This time the cold was getting in my veins, I decided to wear my coat,I was feeling extremely cold as if I was sitting in an ice place.

I removed my boots from my feet,I put on my socks on my feet. I was busy seeing outside through the window and was lost thinking something valuable.

My bestfriends were watching movies on their screens and I was busy writing in my lovely diary.

"Dear diary, I hope when I reach there-everything should be fine..., it had been so long I didn't meet them. I hope he allows me to talk to him....

After writing,I closed my diary,I touched my screen. I decided to watch a movie,well my attention caught on apps "games" I clicked on it, I saw the games which I used to play with my parents. Tears fell from my eyes. It was impossible to forget it, the most valuable moments.

~Flashback~

"Mommy! I won the game, yayy." I hugged mom and dad made a sad face because he was lost. I was happy and jumped.

"Let's play again, this time I will win." Said dad funnily.

"Oh no, M-mommy, if I lose-

"You will not." Said mom kissing on my forehead.

"My little princess will not lose."Dad held me in his arms and kept smiling to mama.

~End of flashback~

"Excuse me ma'am, what you'll like to have? chicken or fish?"Asked the Air hostess nicely.

"I would like to have chicken."

"And for drinks?" Asked the Air hostess.

"mmm,orange juice."

"Can someone loves orange juice like this?"Said Sarah smiling.

"Yes a lot, like my mom." I smiled genuinely to her.

After that we ate our meals happily. We took some lovely selfies with each other. We were kept talking non-stop. Some hours passed away,we started feeling exhausted and decided to take some rest.

"Muhayba!aren't you feeling sleepy?"Asked Sarah meanwhile Fathima was already fell asleep.

"No."I shook my head.

"You sleep."

"Don't worry Saru(Sarah),I'm fine I'm really not feeling sleepy,I'm going to watch a movie." I convinced her with my words.

I watched a movie and after that I didn't know when I fell asleep.

It was already in the morning,the Air hostess came and gave us a fresh towel to sweep our face. After having our breakfast, I was looking through the window of the plane,I was busy scrutinising at the clouds. I love the clouds, I always wanted to touch the clouds, to feel it. I realised I was being insane cause it was a stupid wish. I smiled to the clouds.

Today I'm going to see them finally.

It had been already one hour,I was already in the airport,I was looking for my luggages, still I was not finding it meanwhile Sarah and Fathima got theirs. After a few seconds later,I finally found mine.

While going outside together,I hugged my two bestfriends and after that they went on their own. After I came outside the airport,I finally saw them waiting for me. They were smiling.

This were the smile I was expecting to see, especially for his.

Asalamualaykum,hello,bonjour💕
How did you find the first chapter?
How did you find Muhayba's character? How did you find the gentleman's character?
Don't forget to vote and surely comment🌹.

*Note it-> I write my English simply, not because I don't know 😂 but to make all my readers understand correctly as not everyone on wattpad understand the higher key levels of English, I chose this part so that they can enjoy it to the fullest. Btw I do have a certificate from Cambridge and university for my English success 👀😂.

Let's meet in the next chapter. Till then take care, smile, do pray and patients.

By :@hijabygirlFa_h

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 7.5K 35
"If you didn't love me in the first place then you shouldn't have married me." She said, her heart sinking knowing that she didn't have a place in hi...
270K 11.7K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
15K 1.6K 81
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
458K 18.6K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...