Kane

By Just_Josie

*Not Edited, Will Edit when finished writing* HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in AlphaFemale #1 in BodyPositivity #5 i... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Covers
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
A/N
A/N
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight

Chapter Twenty-Six

10.8K 342 54
By Just_Josie

*Warning. Mature content ahead, proceed with caution.*

Unedited

Lina

I press a gentle kiss against the toddler, that's currently playing with my necklace. His stubby little fingers trying hard to grip the cross, only managing to grip my skin instead. I smile at his mother Iris who is mated to Rux. She was a very high ranked warrior who was visiting Kane's pack when she had found him.

A few months later she was happily mated and with child straight after, the rest is history. Little RJ here was going to be one fierce pack warrior when he was older. "It truely is a pleasure to meet you Luna, Rux had mentioned it to me earlier" I nod in thanks, "Pleasure is mine Iris, and please call me Lina"

She smiles softly before grinning as Rux wraps an arm around her. Whispering something into her ear he presses a gentle kiss against her temple. RJ stops fidgeting with my necklace and immediately calls for his father, "Dada" I grin widely at how cute and adorable he is.

Rux nods towards me before taking his son into his arms. "Take the rest of the night off Rux. I'll have Kane with me all night tonight" he looks to open his mouth in objection but I raise a hand. "Spend time with your family."

Turning towards Iris I smile, "Iris it was a pleasure to meet you, please make sure you come visit me soon with your little one."

She smiles in reply, "Of course Lina."

I hug her and place a kiss against RJ's head watching them leave. Rux has a thick arm wrapped around the red headed goddess. Little RJ a hypo bundle in his arms.

Warm big hands slide across my thick hips, making me grin as a shiver slides up my back. His stubble tickles the side of my neck as he nuzzles into his mark. "That's going to be us one day" I tilt my head to the side, giving him more access.

I hum deeply, my mind no longer focusing on his words as he plays with my senses. Sliding my hands up, I caress the side of his face. "Is it wrong that I want to ditch my own welcoming party?" Kane chuckles against my neck, the sound deep, husky, seductive.

I clench my thighs in need, my ass moving up against his thick errection. He groans, "Stay still" he growls. I peek up at him, my eyes no doubt portraying the lust I have for him. Pulling out of my neck I almost miss the little boy bounding towards me.

I straighten myself just in time as Kase launches himself at me. I grab him just as he hits my knees. A laugh bubbling out of my mouth as he giggles loudly. Dropping down to my knees in front of him, I press gentle kisses against his face. "You look so handsome little man." He smiles down at me brightly, his dimples winking at me.

"Put your weapon away Kane. There's children present" I choke on my saliva at Mac's words. Kade laughs loudly, Knox and Vince not too far behind him as Kane growls lowly.

Kane places his hands against Kade's ears blocking them real quick. "Shut the fuck up Mackenzie. Is it ready?" Mac grins, his eyes apologetic as he gazes down at Kase. "Yeah, it's done Alpha."

The brothers congratulate the both of us, managing to piss Kane off to no end with the manhandling they did. Vince is next and then Mac. He hugs me quickly but gently with his big body, he congratulates us once again before the boys all leave with Kase to devour Mrs. Anne's baking.

I yelp suddenly as hands slide under my back and thighs, Kane lifts me up and into his arms. Pack members whistle loudly as he makes his way towards the opening of the clearing. "You know I have feet that are in working order right?" He chuckles pressing a kiss against my lips.

"I know my love, but I'm an impatient man." I wrap my arms around his neck, holding on tight. "Then you better hurry up papi" I whisper against his chin, my lips pressing against his skin.

He growls loudly, his hand slapping my ass with a sting as I giggle into his chest.

~*~*~*~

I thread his fingers through my own as he continues to drive us. He places another kiss against the top of my palm, his dimples winking at me as he smiles. "I love you" I whisper softly.

He grins, placing the both of our hands on to the tops of his thigh, "Still not going to work baby." I groan in mock annoyance with Kane and his unrelenting torment of surprising me.

"Not even a hint at least?" He shakes his head with a chuckle. "Just sit back and enjoy the ride Lina. We'll be there soon" I nod with a sigh, tilting my head back further into the seat. My eyes catch sight of the scenery outside as we pass through. We're still within Kane's territory or as he says, our territory.

We have been driving for about twenty minutes I'd say. Passing by a school nearby that looks familiar to the one I am currently employed at, I snap up in realisation. Kane notices immediately, his fingers tightening on my own. "What?" I turn towards him.

"Crap I completely- Can I borrow your phone please?" He nods handing it over to me immediately from the glove box compartment between us. "I forgot to call my boss again to extend my leave-" I mumble under my breath.

He chuckles. "Lina baby, it's fine. I've already spoken to Joyce. She knows about you and I being mates" he pauses slightly, turning into another street. Looking over towards me he continues, "Long story short, I own that school. It's a local pack school, many young werewolf students attend there and I can assure you the staff that work there as educators are apart of our pack too"

My brows crinkle in confusion. "You know Joyce? How come I've never seen you at school then?" He sighs, "I've rarely visited. To be honest, I've never visited at all. I have Joyce report back to me every month or so" he pauses trying to figure out his next words.

"I told Joyce that you no longer needed to be employed, I just-" I let go of his hand immediately, my eyes finding his. "You did what?" I almost screech.

He winces, pulling into a large driveway I haven't even noticed, nor the double story building in front of me. Kane puts the car in park before facing me. "Look, I'm sorry but I just don't see the need for you to continue working is all-"

I cut him off with my hand. "Are you listening to yourself Kane? Because all I hear is I, there's no us in there" he pauses, wincing once more as my words hit him. "I know and I'm sorry, but I still don't see the need for you to work-"

I cut him off once again. My temper rising with a white hot rage. "Oh and I'm supposed to just stay home and live off your money?" I growl lowly, my mouth opening before I can stop my words.

"I'm sorry but that is not the life for me. If you expected that in me then I think I should have said no towards your proposal." Kane growls lowly, his eyes brightening threateningly as he grips my chin in his hand.

"Don't. I know your mad but don't use false words to hurt me like that" I close my eyes briefly needing to catch a hold of the fire burning within me. Keeping them closed I grip his wrist with my fingers.

"But you don't see it either Kane. You've hurt me. I've always wanted to teach, I love children and I love teaching them" I pause briefly, opening my hazel eyes to find his own softening.

"I worked my ass off to get to where I am at now and I refuse to give that up all of a sudden because my fiancé is a multimillionaire and wants me to play housewife" I finish with a huff. He grins, unbuckling my seat belt he pulls me into his arms, my lower back resting against the steering wheel as I straddle him.

"Okay. I'm sorry, I should have spoken to you first before making a decision" he grips my face in his hands. "For the record, I don't want you to play 'housewife' I just want you to be mine" I smile against his lips, my tongue sliding against his bottom lip as he kisses me.

He slides a hand behind my neck, tipping my head to the side as he thrusts his tongue into my mouth in languid strokes, building a sensual rhythm that has me burning achingly slow at my core. "I'm already yours, mi amore" I murmur against his lips, my breathes leaving me in pants as he manipulates my senses.

"Just to let you know though, I don't think you should go back to work anytime soon" I pull away from his lips in a growl.

"Kane-"

He presses a hand to my lips in a silencing gesture. "Because, when we mate tonight there's a ninety eight percent chance, that I'm going to have you pregnant with my pup" I gulp softly, my eyes searching his. Images of Kase and RJ suddenly flash through my head unexpectedly, my lower gut clenching with need.

He gazes at me deeply, searching my eyes for something, hesitation? I press a kiss against his lips, my heart already winning. "You've got me fucked up Kane Sinclair, I swear to the Moon" I sigh softly, connecting our foreheads as our breathes mingle.

"Talk to me" he whispers huskily, his hands running down my sides in a comforting gesture. "Is it wrong that I want to get pregnant as soon as possible so I can have another you?" I whisper softly against his lips. His eyes widen, his hands pausing as he holds my hips. I bite my lip nervously, thinking I had scared the crap out of him.

Only to jump as he pops the door open and pulls me out with him still in his arms. I grip his neck as he rushes towards the door. "Kane, I'm sorry-" as soon as the door closes he has my back against it in the next second. His mouth eating the rest of my words.

I gasp into the possessive kiss, my thighs tightening against his waist as he boosts me up against the door to get closer. "I'm glad you said that, because I can't wait to see you barefoot and pregnant with our baby" I squeal as he hoists me into his arms and over his shoulder, his huge body manovering us through a long hall.

The open living room and kitchen are way too modern, all white and glass windows. It takes me a second before I notice the little tea lights laid out all over the place creating a nice glow bright enough for us to see as he continues towards a long flight of stairs, the trail of tea lights following close by.

I slap his ass as he continues to walk up with me hanging over his shoulder. He growls lowly, "Watch it little girl" I giggle mischievously my hormones taking over. I slide my hand into the back of his pants, my palm coming into contact with his hard warm flesh. So my man goes commando?

I grip his butt cheek in my hand, humming softly in the process. A loud stinging spank is delivered on my ass making me yelp in surprise as I yank my hand out of his pants. His hands slide down my legs, running up towards my ass once again.

He runs his palm over the sting soothingly, making me moan in the process only to gasp as he grips the flesh in his big hands. "I love your ass baby, so fucking fat and full" I blush softly, but that's all forgotten as he slides a thick finger down towards my slit.

"Kane" I gasp softly, my hands gripping the back of his shirt as he plays me with little fluttering motions, avoiding my throbbing clit in the process.

My eyes close as my back hits a soft plush mattress. Opening them back up, I gaze upon the male specimen standing above me. He smiles beautifully his amber ringed eyes smoulder as he takes me in. I seriously got lucky with this one.

He bends down to connect his lips to my own, I grip his head in my hands, showing him with my mouth how much I want him, how much I love him.

He pulls away softly, eyes dark with want, need. "I love you. But I want my Lina back" I raise a brow in question as he intwines our fingers together, my ring glistening in the soothing glow of candles that surround us.

Pressing a kiss against it he continues, "I like all this, but I love what's underneath it" he runs a finger down the side of my face, making me turn and nuzzle into his palm.

"I had something picked out for you in the bathroom. Shower and then meet me downstairs" smiling softly at him I peck his lips quickly before moving to get up. "I love you" he grins down at me boyishly, my back facing him as I saunter into the ensuite.

"I love you more my fiancé" I peek over my shoulder at him with a wink, closing the door between us.

~*~*~*~

Quickly washing out my body and face once more, I turn the faucet off and step out, gripping a large towel in my hand. Wrapping another around my damp hair, I go in search for the clothes laid out for me.

Biting back a laugh, I find two outfits. One being my usual sleep wear of Boy short panties and one of Kane's t-shirts. The other a silk babydoll teddy in the colour black. I ignore the blush already highlighting my cheeks and drop the towel. Sliding on the silk teddy, I grin as it fits perfectly. The silk material moulding to my curves as it ends mid thigh, a small split down my right leg.

Rubbing my hands over my nipples, I try my hardest to calm the peaks down. But to no use. My body is running on an all time high of anticipation, excitement and nervousness. Right now, the anticipation was winning though. The way Kane looks at me, the way his voice sounds when he's whispering against my ear and the way his big hard body wraps around me. My body was alive with anticipation and lust. I was ready to mate with him. God was I ever, the man could get any virgin going.

Taking the towel off my hair, I use a comb left out on the bathroom counter to brush my curls down my back. I decide to leave it out, letting it air dry. Finding my small makeup kit, I swipe on some body lotion, making sure to cover every inch of my body with the peach scented cream. Spraying on some deodorant and a little lip balm, I slide my ring back on and head out the bathroom door.

Padding barefoot through the wide open room, I smile at the tea lights sourrounding every available surface of the room. I make a mental note to thank Mac and whoever had rushed over to get this done. Walking towards the stair case, I walk down and follow the small sounds coming from the kitchen.

I find Kane's wide back as he finishes off the last steak, picking it up off the fryer and plopping it onto a plate with mash potatoes and veggies. I fold my arms under my chest as I lean against the door jam and watch his wide shoulders move with ease. He grabs the plates and turns, coming to a halt as he sees me.

His eyes widen slightly, "Fuck." I bite my lip as the harsh word slips out of his tempting lips. I straighten, and move towards him. "You okay baby?" He places the plates back down on the counter, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Goddamn" he growls lowly, hands reaching out for me just as I touch his chest. He runs his hands down my sides softly, his eyes darkening as he takes me in. "You trying to kill me baby?" I chuckle, a blush creeping up against my neck and cheeks. "Shut up" I mumble against his skin.

I press a kiss against his pecs and lower chest since it's the only thing I can reach. He grips my hips and pulls me up against him, lifting till I'm sitting on the counter. "You have no idea how crazy I am about you Lina" I grip the back of his neck in my hands, pulling his face down towards my own. My wolf howling in pride as I take what's rightfully mine.

"How about we leave dinner till later" I whisper against his lips. "And you take me upstairs and show me-" I press a gentle kiss against his jaw, "just how crazy you are-" I press another one against his ear, "about me" I nip his bottom lip. My core clenching as my juices soak the insides of my thighs.

Kane's nostrils flare as he catches a whiff of my arousal. "You wearing panties under there baby?" He growls lowly, eyes darkening tenfold as I nibble on my bottom lip and shake my head in a no. My cheeks heating up rapidly as he slides his hands down my legs. "Hmm, how about I show you right now?" He pushes the plates further to the side and lays me back gently.

I shiver against the breakfast counter, the surface slightly cold towards my skin. He smirks into my neck, his mouth moving down towards my breasts. He moans softly, "Your so fucking beautiful Lina" I arch my back as he scraps his teeth over my nipple, with the material on and all. Creating a crazy stimulating sensation, I feel more fluid gush from within my core.

His big hands grip my knees and slide up, bringing the scrap of lace up till he's uncovering me. "So pretty" he growls against me, his thumb sliding down my slit. "So wet" he whispers.

My hips lift, my mouth open on a gasp as he presses a moist kiss against my clit, his tongue laving the little bud before pulling away. "So damn delicious" I groan, my hands gripping his head as I move against him.

"You want me?" He asks pressing kisses against my inner thighs, his thumb circling my clit. I nod, my body on fire at this point. "Yes. Please" I almost whimper. He chuckles lowly, the vibrations from his chest sending a hot zing through my already throbbing core.

"Where baby? Where do you want me?" I push his head, against me. "Right there Kane, please" he shakes his head with a smirk.

"Be specific baby. Here?" He presses a kiss against my thighs. "Or here?" He licks the seam of my lips.

My breath hitches. I growl as he pulls back. He chuckles his voice deep, husky, dark. With a growl I grip his head harder. "My pussy Kane, why do you-"

I cut off on a yelp as he uses his thumb to open me just as he tongues me down. His mouth going to town on my clit as he works me with his sinful tongue. My breathing accelerates, as does my heart. Kanes skillful tongue works wonders on my core, making me lose all inhibition. I wrap my thighs around his head, using it as leverage as I buck up against him, riding his face.

He growls lowly, his hands lifting my ass as he devours me with renewed vigour. I moan, back arched, my left hand pinching my nipple as I reach the pinnacle of no return.

Kane slides a thick finger into my tight sheath, his mouth attached to my clit as he sucks. That's all it takes for me, and then I'm gushing liquid my lips open on a scream as I call out the name of my mate. My body is floating on a high as I tip over the edge, my eyes clenched shut as I ride out the wave of orgasm.

He continues on with his punishment, my cries of mercy heard on deaf ears as he continues to lick me dry. My breathes leave me in pants as he stands. He starts to work on his shirt, the buttons flying as he rids himself of the offending garment.

Pressing a lingering kiss on my lips he nips my bottom lip. "Bed or Rug?" His voice is deep, husky and filled with need. I run my hand down his muscular chest, my core aching for him. "Rug. Now" I reply breathlessly as he shucks his pants. He smiles down at me, my heart beating overdrive at how freaking beautiful he looks. And he's mine. All mine.

He grips my hips in his hands, lifting me till my legs are wrapped around his waist. Lifting the night gown up and over my head. He drops it on the floor with his shirt and pants.

He places moist kisses against my neck, nipping at the skin with his blunt teeth. I scrap my nails against his back, hitching my body higher and tighter against him. Placing me on my back he cups my cheek in his left hand.

"Are you ready?" I nod, my eyes never leaving his, letting him in. He watches me intensely, his amber ringed eyes softening. "I'll be gentle baby. I would never hurt you" I smile, my heart even though filled to the brim with love for this man, continues to fill with more love, to the point where I'm about to burst. My hand moves to cover his. "I know Kane. Now make love to me" he smiles down at me.

He runs a hand along my side, flicking my nipple with his thumb on the way down. "Your so damn beautiful baby" I sigh softly, his big warm hands rough on my skin but yet soothing at the same time. A thick digit swipes at my clit, my body arching up to meet his hand. Desire courses through me, white and hot.

He smiles down at me deviously, his amber ringed eyes burning with lust. "I just want to mark you all over" I hum deeply, my wolf and body wanting that too. He licks down my neck, paying special attention to his mark. He laves the marked skin sucking it softly just as a thick digit penetrates me.

My lips open on a gasp, my hands wrapping around his neck and gripping. He slides in and out at a measured pace. With his tongue he glides down towards my nipples, making sure to pay equal attention to both as they become plump pink swollen peaks.

He growls lowly, as my hips thrust up against his hand, needing him to go faster. "Please" I whimper into his neck, my back arching as he picks up momentum.

Sweat beads my forehead as I ride towards my high. Kane sinks his teeth into my breast making me come undone with the crazy pleasure that rushes through me at the action. A high pitched squeal leaves my swollen lips as he growls into my chest, his canines unlatched from my skin, his tongue soothing the pierced skin.

He removes his fingers, his eyes finding my own. I gaze up at him softly, my eyes half open as I revel in the feeling of orgasmic bliss and satisfaction. He runs a hand along the side of my cheek. "I love you" I whisper, my face moving to the side as I kiss his palm.

He grins, "I love you more." Without a second more, he grips my thighs and opens me once more. I feel the hot thick head of his cock at my entrance. My legs moving to accomodate his big body.

He growls lowly, as he seeks my heat. Pulling his face down towards me, I connect our lips urging him to keep going. He slides in, the thickness burning me slightly as he enters me for the first time. I suck his tongue, my mouth moving against his as I grip his back and push him in, needing him to finish it quick.

He slides right in, pulling back out an inch before thrusting right back in till he's broken through my virginal barrier. I grip his back with my nails. My eyes clenched Shut as the pain is brought fourth. Son of a bitch!

"I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry" he murmurs against my temple. He doesn't thrust but litters my face with kisses. I breathe deeply, my eyes clenched shut. With the help of his kisses, I manage to calm down and relax my body. He doesn't move, making sure to hold position as he takes my lips once more.

Feeling the pain subside slowly, I wiggle against him our lips still connected. He starts to move, slowly, his hand already at my centre, strumming and circling my clit hoping to ease the pain with pleasure.

My body slowly starts to heat up again. The inferno within my lower belly starts back up again. Tingles run throughout my whole body, starting from the tips of my toes and slowly leading up. My back arches, my pelvis following soon after, my body already in sync with his own.

His thrusts start to pick up speed at my unwanted question. He grips my head in his hand, keeping our eyes connected as he thrusts into me, his action deep, hard but so damn satisfying.

I cry out as he pulls away from my clit and uses the same hand to elevate my hips as he thrusts down into me. The position making me feel him even deeper. "Holy shit" I gasp, my lips sucking at his neck as he thrusts in faster, harder.

He growls lowly, nipping at my earlobe. "That's not my name baby" I groan, as his hips flex, my nails gripping his back. He slams his hips against my own, my body arching as I meet him thrust for thrust.

My body is climbing once again, the heat within almost unbearable as he continues to strum my clit. I hold onto my bottom lip with my teeth, whimpers leave me as I clutch onto him.

He growls loudly, "Thats not my name Lina" I pull away, my mouth open, gasping for air as I start to convulse against him.

"Fuck. Yes Kane, yes" I whimper, my hips moving on their own. Thrusting up against him as he continues to pound into me. "Come baby, I want you to come on my dick" He husks into my ear, and that's all it takes as I come undone.

An atomic bomb bursts through my lower belly and swirls upwards, my toes curl just as my teeth latch against his neck, marking him once again.

He growls ferally, his loud breathes leaving him in heavy pants. He moves back an inch, gripping my legs, he throws my thighs up against his shoulders, his eyes glowing brightly in the semi dark room.

My lower belly quivers as my orgasm subsides. Kane starts to pick up in pace, his thick girth hitting my g spot once more, my hands clawing at his arms as he holds my legs against his shoulders.

He groans loudly, his body glistening in sweat as he continues to pound against me. "Fuck, baby shit" he moans, he drops my left leg and connects our foreheads, holding my eyes. "Look at me Lina. Eyes open baby" he growls lowly, his lips brushing mine as he gripes the words out.

His hips continue thrusting, my clit burning slightly, and I get the insane urge to let loose. Kane notices my expression and smirks almost sinfully. "That's it my love, squirt for me" my eyes roll back, whimpers leaving my mouth just as I come. As if my body was completely at his mercy, my core clenches tightly and liquid comes gushing out of my centre and onto him.

Kane snarls animalistically, his eyes clenched shut as he comes with me, hot bursts of his seed felt within me. He groans, "Fuck! Lina" I moan with him, my body still convulsing, as I ride out my high.

He thrusts deeply, a couple more times before slackening against me. Our breathes leave us in pants, his heart a rapid beating against my ear as we try to catch our breathes.

Pushing up from me, he moves, gripping my hips and lifting. He manovers me till I'm laying on top of him, never once leaving my body.

I sigh contentedly, snuggling my face into the crook of his neck. His heart beats rapidly against my cheek, my palm soothes over it, rubbing it softly. He hums deeply, his hand gripping the flesh of my ass.

I feel him harden slightly within me, my legs open automatically, straddling him as I lay sprawled across his chest. He growls lowly, making me giggle as his hands slide up my sides. He grips my chin and lifts till I'm peeking up at him, from my position on his chest.

He caresses the side of my face. "Did I hurt you baby?" I shake my head softly, my lips hurting from all the lip biting I did. "No, if anything you rocked my world Kane" I murmur softly. He chuckles, the sound vibrating against my chin. "Good. Because you sure as hell rocked mine" I grin up at him, my heart content.

"I love you" I whisper, leaning up further till my lips press against his own. He licks my lips, his mouth plundering almost as if he can't get enough.

He licks my bottom lip and pulls back, his eyes darkening. "I love you more" he whispers, voice husky as he gazes at me with nothing but adoration, love and contentment.

~*~*~*~*~

Hello fellow readers! Merry belated Christmas and Happy belated New Year! I hope 2018 serves you with love, safety and happiness!

Please and I say PLEASE read with caution, I may have skimmed through it but I did not edit this so take heed to my warning guys! Well it was a mission to write this, honestly don't know how many erotica's I had to read to gain some sort of perspective and inspiration. *sighs* I hope I did Lina and Kane justice.

Don't forget to comment please and hit that vote button!

Love you guys!

Stay blessed.

Josie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 16.2K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
37M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
25.3K 803 42
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...
240K 6.8K 31
Let me introduce myself: hello, I am Rue. And this is my life. I am alpha of my pack meaning I have control over everything, expect when one day I di...