Speechless

By KissingSunshine

I'm unwanted, unloved, ugly and a lot of other things that begin with the letter "U." So read the horrible tr... More

boy
iris
girls
hands
palm
months
days
friends
imperfections
10 PM
mental
beauty
you
pain
holes
me
water
invisible
explosions
number
walls
problems
numb
days
headphones
maniac
hurt
personal
questions
silly
worst
awkward
skinny
weirdo
australia
blankets
fake
words
letter
am
one
fantasies
rebel
strangers
stop
frown
merry
two
promises
pinkies
freaks
unhappy
inspire
oblivion
love
falling
car
wish
unknowns
cycles
time
midnight
heads
good
christmas
texts
infinite
jayda
hair
liar
fighting
play
#groupmessage
calling
speechless
alice
matter
end
chloe
nate
ashley
okay
young
dumb
future
cheers
hanging
skies
nonexistent
alone.
rain
skype
boy-crazy
pristine
parade
up
summer
F.I.N.E.
speaking
teaser
movie

vulnerable

289 18 5
By KissingSunshine

I don't really know what set me off. The Dining Room gang or my parents. But whatever it was, it sent me to my room. I shut the door, locked it and slid my back against the wooden, white entrance until my bum met my shagged carpet.

Then I cried.

I cried, cried and cried and cried. Then I was just pissed. I was tired of being a goody-two-shoes. I was tired of doing my goddamn homework and turning it in on time. I was tired of not having my first kiss. I was tired of being a virgin. I was tired of not having any guts. I was tired of being imperfect. I was tired of being afraid.

So I stood up and marched over to my desk of office supplies and grabbed my scissors. I paced across my room, my heart furious with adrenaline pouring out of my heaving chest. How does one do this? Where do I do this? How would I hide it? Am I even going to do it? Damn it -- yes. Yes, I am.

I got on my knees and took my left index finger. I separated the blades and pressed the sharp edge against the skin at the top. I pressed, and pressed and pressed and pressed. God, it hurt. But I kept going. It was no big deal. Yet for some fucking reason, I lifted the scissors away from my flesh.

No blood. Just a skinny red line against the tip of my little, useless finger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.3K 193
These are Wattpad members' experiences regarding "slut" shaming and sexual bullying. You can now submit your experience to be a chapter in this colle...
47.9K 3.5K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
517K 18.3K 56
BOOK - 1 OF HIS SERIES You may find these book cringe as it was my first time of writing so please don't comment any bad things. Thank you so much ✨️...
7.5K 1.1K 100
~this idle mind is no devil's workshop~ •••~•••~••• ||Featured on WATTPAD CHRONICLE -May2018 (wattpad's official monthly magazine)|| || Featured on W...