AU REVOIR.

By goldenboppbae

❝did i tell you about the time I met eunseo? she ran after me and tackled me for attempting to jump off the b... More

prologue
one

two

29 4 0
By goldenboppbae

hyun eunseo;

the bridges were wide with high sides, peaceful as the river roared far below. cold sweats crept behind eunseo's spine, imagining how scary it might be to look down or even attempt to jump, though the rails were metals she's still not convinced. she forcefully push her bicycle and continue walking at the sidewalk. but something caught her attention that made her halt, there was a guy attempting to jump.

with the very short second, she ran after him and tackled him. "are you crazy!?" eunseo asked. he looked at her, his eyes spoke differently. there was something swimming in his eyes; story of horror and pain.

after the long break. i'm back on track, but i'm a bit sad about jonghyun's death :(

it's alarming seriously, so if you're also suffering from depression DON'T hesitate to message me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
525K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
399K 24.2K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
80.9K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...