Our Next Chapter

By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their ad... More

Before Reading!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (P1)
Chapter Eight (P2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
NEW BOOK!

Chapter Thirty Nine

1.9K 60 1
By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn's POV:

"Did you go potty?" I asked Trevor when he turned around. "Yeah." He said and pointed to his little urinal. I looked to see a little trickle of pee on it. "Good job Trev!" I smiled. He smiled too as I pulled up his pull up. "Let's go wash your hands." I said and helped him get on his stool. I started potty training the boys the week of their second birthday. Trevor was actually the first one that showed interest then Christian became interested. They are doing really well. They still have accidents occasionally but they do well with staying dry. "Let's go get a cookie." I smiled as we left from the bathroom.

Harry, Jacob, and I walked around the furniture store, looking for beds for the twins. "I want to get dark wood frames or we can stain them." I said as I pushed the stroller. Harry nodded until we found the perfect ones. Jacob and Harry put them onto the cart along with two mattresses. After we paid for them, we took them out to my dad's truck and loaded them up.

I played with the twins as Harry and Jacob built the twins' beds. "Daddy?" Trevor asked. "He's building your big boy beds with uncle Jake." I said and he nodded. "Bed?" He asked and I nodded. He sat down with Christian as they played with their train set. A few hours later, Jake and Harry gathered us and we went to the twins' room. "Ok, open your eyes." He said and I looked. "Wow! It's so cute." I smiled. "Look at your room." I said to the twins when Harry put them down. The beds had red sheets with a blue and white striped comforter. There was a train track bookshelf with their books and a lot of train related decoration around. "What's that?" I asked, pointing to the picture of a train on the wall. "Tain! Tain!" Christian smiled. I hugged Harry and Jacob. "Thank you so much." I smiled and watched the twins explore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.3K 34
Blakelyn James and Harry Taylor are almost parents. Their twins, Christian and Trevor, are coming in a few months. With late night feedings, crying...
19.6K 503 23
Life gets a bit interesting when you have a set of teenage twins, a six year old, and a baby on the way. Secrets are told, things are started, probl...
849 8 11
Living with the Dolan twins is definitely a journey. !SMUT WARNING! ©Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. This material may not be copied, reproduced...
115K 4.5K 41
Kristen moves into town hoping for a new and simple life after the death of her parents but when she ends up moving in next door to twins, Ethan and...