His Ex Wife [Chessa]

By Chessafanfic12

~5 years later~ He entered in her life once again. After being so broken by him, will she accept him back aft... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Tyler

prologue

1K 22 2
By Chessafanfic12

"How could YOU? I hate you! Get out!" He screamed.

"Chance please believe me! It wasn't me. I need you. I'm pre-" I pleaded.

"Get out I said! No excuses you cheater!" He yelled louder.

Felling defeated I went upstairs and sobbed on my bed. As I was sobbing I heard a shout

"I WILL BE BACK IN 1 HOUR AND IF YOU'RE STILL HERE SO HELP YOU GOD"

I slowly picked myself up from the bed and took a suitcase and called my mom. Explaining the situation to her I thought she would take pity but the opposite happened. I was shouted at and was called a whore and was hung up on. I was officially broken. My husband and mother have shut me out of their lives. Only one person left, Tristan...

I have a whole story planned out for this! Don't worry this is a chessa story. Sorry I couldn't update on my other ones I will be deleting the arranged marriage one but I will keep the "chessa..." story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.5K 91
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
98.5K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...