Blood Ink ✔️

By pocketbangtan

"That's my tattoo, Y/N, on your body. You know exactly what that means." BTS Jungkook x Reader tattoo artist... More

Before You Read: Take Me Out Now
01: New Start
02: Ink Property
03: Pins and Needles
04: Kookie Baby
06: Risks
07: Client
08: Work Overseas
09: Connect Two
10: Complications
11: At a Glance
12: Bad News
13: Run
14: Dead but Free
15: The White Room
16: Interview
17: Premonitions and Instincts
18: Be Our Guest
19: The Matador
20: This is Not a Drill
21: Squirrely
22: If I Fall
23: Reunion
24: Pretty Things
25: Judas
26: Wake Up
27: Blame
28: Born or Bred
29: Shots Fired
30: Compromised
31: Insignificant
32: Injured. Not Dead.
33: Rub-A-Dub-Dub
34: Puzzles
35: Responsibilities
36: Memories
37: Anchors Away
38: Shift
39: Swiss Cheese and Chocolate
40: Like a Unicorn
41: Getting to Know You
42: One Minute
43: More Than Pride
44: King of Daegu
45: Fine
46: Hard Life
47: Suicide Squad
48: Moonchild
49: Chomp Chomp
50: Intricate
51: The Duality of Jeon Jungkook
52: Give it Up
53: Flesh Wounds
54: Scream
55: Titans
56: Taehyung
57: Assumption Observation
58: Dress Up
59: Black Ties and Blundering
60: Tell Me a Secret
61: You Aren't Yours
62: Lucky Number Seven
63: Family Kills Family
64: Flies and Monsters
65: Heart/Break
66: uncapitalized
67: Fighting For
68: Rich Man, Poor Man
69: What's Really Important
70: Pinky Promise
71: When the Thunder Rolled
72: Humpty Dumpty
73: Sunsink [Final Chapter]
Epilogue: Centerpiece

05: Canvas

1M 40.2K 67.5K
By pocketbangtan

If there's one thing that you'll take away from this experience, it's that Park Jimin is a massive flirt that's way too possessive of Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin stayed through the whole tattoo process, holding your hand and talking you up as a way to keep you from focusing on the pain.

You have to admit that his charming personality was a great distraction.

Jungkook, on the other hand, remained gruffly silent except for the moments that he snarled at Jimin referring to him as his 'boyfriend'.

The first time it had happened, you couldn't help the curiosity that had blossomed across your face. "Wait," you had said hesitantly, "So you two aren't together?"

"Not in a million years," Jungkook had scoffed, pressing down particularly hard with the gun and making you yelp.

A muttered apology later, Jimin grinned and played with your fingers.

"We're both straight as a pen, beautiful," he had purred, running one hand through his orange hair. "But you can bet that if my Jungkookie ever wanted to explore another gender, this pen would bend any way he wanted."

"That's disgusting," Jungkook grouched over your giggle.

Similar banter had gotten you through the rest of the painful experience, even though after Jungkook had gotten past your hip, the pain lessened by a large percentage.

And now, here you sit, stone still as Jungkook wraps bandages around the broken skin where he carved the beautiful image into your skin.

"Don't get it wet," he says. "And keep the bandage on for at least two hours, but more would be good. Try to keep from walking around outside with it uncovered; you don't want to get an infection."  He continues to give you instructions on how to care for the tattoo, including a jar of salve to help it heal faster.

"If you need any help putting that on, call me," Jimin inserts unhelpfully with a sexy grin.

"Hmm, I'm sure my boyfriend will love that," you tease back, waiting. You don't actually have a boyfriend, but you want to see Jimin's reaction.

His assumption that you're single twinges a nerve.

Immediately, the man smirks in amusement. "What boyfriend?" he laughs. "You don't have one."

"How do you know?" You cross your arms smugly, waiting for his explanation.

As Jungkook fills out some paperwork on the counter, Jimin leans his hip casually against the side of your chair.

"First off," he says, "when I said you and Jungkookie were dating, you defended yourself by saying 'we just met this morning' instead of 'I have a boyfriend'. Now, that's not 100% accurate, but most girls would say they aren't even single."

"That's not solid evidence," you scoff.

A wicked glint slips into Jimin's eyes, and Jungkook snorts across the room.

"That's not all of my evidence," Jimin drawls.  You aren't sure why, but the way he runs his hands through his fluffy orange hair is extremely attractive.

You wonder absently what Jungkook would look like it he wore his black hair styled back off of his forehead the way Jimin does.

"I've seen your hips and thighs, and your neck. There aren't any marks," Jimin says, his light voice tearing you from your thoughts.

You frown, brow furrowing at the statement. Marks? What marks is he talking about?

At your obvious confusion, Jimin chuckles lowly. "Wow," he laughs, "just how innocent are you?"

You're about to defend yourself, indignant, but Jungkook's voice from across the room interrupts your argument.

"He means from sex," says the quiet, black-headed man. Looking up from his paperwork, he reveals that his eye is beginning to darken, a purplish ring of bruises rounding the socket. He looks dangerous. "Hickeys. Bruises, love bites, finger prints. You don't have any marks on you."

Oh.

That.

It's true that you're still a virgin, because you had basically no interaction with anybody outside of your family up until now. Your dad kept you isolated as a way of 'protecting' you. But...as you understand it, not all sex ends with the girl bruised up.

"You can sleep with someone without getting a hickey," you mutter, fighting the blush staining your cheeks. It's almost laughable, how obviously ignorant you are of those things.

They can see it, too, and Jimin smirks.

"Yeah, that's true," sighs the slender man. He wanders around your chair to stand with Jungkook, throwing a playful arm around his broad shoulders. "But whoever's sleeping with you wouldn't be able to resist."

You screw up your face in disbelief, not understanding why. "What are you talking about?"

Jungkook, finishing your papers with a flourish, lets the pen fall from his fingertips and clatter onto the counter. He stretches his arms above his head, giving you a glimpse of black ink-covered muscles under the fabric of his shirt.

Then he lets his body relax in the chair, leaned back lazily, like a cat laying in the sun. Behind him, Jimin braces an elbow on the back of the chair as they both face you. Their matching tattoos make an eerie semblance between them as they watch you.

It's a powerful sight.

The two of them side-by-side, regarding you like a cell under a microscope, urges your old habits of shrinking back and hiding to return in full blast.

But you push the urge away, hold your chin up high, and meet the gazes of the two gorgeous tattoo artists head on.

"There's something about your skin," Jimin says finally, breaking the long and awkward silence between the three of you. "It's so pretty, and blank. Like a new canvas. Maybe it's just because I do tattoos for a living, but if we were lovers, I wouldn't pass up the chance to leave my mark on that pretty skin." He pauses, glancing down at his younger, meaner companion. "Kookie? Is it just me?"

You stare into Jungkook's eyes, breath hovering in your throat. Those big black doe eyes of his scan you, from the bare skin at your thighs, wrapped up in bandages, to your bare wrists and arms, and tracing up the column of your neck.

"No," he says gruffly, looking away. "It's not just you." 

Your face erupts in flames.

Jimin continues on as if he hadn't asked a question. "I'm actually a little jealous that Jungkook got to do your tattoo. He's your first, in a way. His design is the first permanent thing in your skin." Wincing suddenly, Jimin snickers. "Now that I think about it, this all sounds a little creepy."

"Ah, yeah. Like Silence of the Lambs creepy." You make to scoot away from them, being extremely obvious about it. "So please don't stalk me or anything because you like my skin."

That makes Jimin laugh heartily, even drawing a tiny smile from Jungkook as he stands from his chair and throws his gloves in the trash.

"Are you finished, Kook? I want to take a-" Hoseok's lean figure is back in the doorway, and he leans again it. When he sees you, bandaged up and pulling your pants back to their rightful place around your hips, he flashes his uber-pearly teeth when he groans. "Crap, Jungkookie's already got you wrapped up like a mummy. I wanted a picture of the final result for our customer wall."

Sharply, Jungkook spins on the cheerful brunette. "Really, hyung?" he huffs. "After everything, you're still trying to put it up on the wall?"

Hoseok ignores his complaint, staring at you while biting his lip in contemplation. "Well," he says off-handedly. "You'll just have to come back."

Come back?!

"Come back?" Jungkook exclaims. "You can't be serious!"

"Please come back!" Jimin grins widely, flashing the charming smile that counteracts Jungkook's stormy expression. "I'll buy you lunch. We can go on a little date!"

"What date?" Hoseok scoffs. "I don't see your tattoo on her."

"Well Jungkook sure as heck isn't gonna take her out," counters the orange-haired man, never losing his smile. "It's common courtesy for making her come all the way back here."

"Common courtesy isn't a date. But, I think lunch with Y/N would be fun." Showing you his toothy grin, Hoseok faces you warmly. "Whadda ya say, Y/N? Come back for a picture and we'll treat you to lunch."

You're about to politely refuse, when Jungkook growls out, "No."

So you say, "Yeah. Why not?"

Because pissing him off some more will just make your day, and Hoseok and Jimin are gorgeous and charming. It's a win-win.

Throwing his hands up in defeat, Jungkook tosses your finished paperwork at Hoseok and stalks out of the room, glowering.

"Ignore that grump butt," Hoseok giggles, the childish tone at odds with the tattoos creeping up his neck. "All we need is one little picture of that beautiful tattoo, Y/N, then you'll be free from us forever!"

As Jimin and Hoseok shower you with the cheerful sweetness of their smiles, you can't help but feel like that last statement might not be so true.

[A/N]
Unedited
I'm about to go on a road trip, so I will either be updating a lot of not at all. Bonus Chapter of Teach Her coming soon.
Honey Bunny update (hopefully) coming soon.
Merry Christmas you guys!!
❤️pocketbangtan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

900K 43.9K 70
"i'll make sure to mark every inch of your skin." where yoongi is one of the most famous tattoo artists and taehyung starts to work in his shops desi...
242K 13K 43
In which tattoo artist Jeon Jeongguk meets his parallel when the soft and delicate Kim Taehyung finds himself in Jeongguk's shop one day as a dare. ...
599K 40.2K 125
This is a texting fanfic! You will be reading messages from Yoongi and Hoseok and other members. Give my stories a chance! Welcome...
5.7K 349 14
A chance encounter with a tattooed boxer has you questioning what's real. Excerpts from your first year together, 12 stories, one for each month. BTS...