Secret Garden (Jhopexreader)✔

By cwy_smile

Sometimes , something is better to stay unknown . (Jung Hoseok x reader) More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
You're Awesome Jung Hoseok
Dead 🔪

12

2.2K 127 5
By cwy_smile

We looked at the quiet street of midnight , I've never leaned against the bridge watching the night view , especially when it was this late .

" In order to survive , we have to be strong , but that's just another word comes out from my mouth , it's not easy to do that ." He said and smiled bitterly .

It was no better after his little speech to me , something told me he'd been through some shit .

" Just keep yourself together and you'll get through it ." He said .

" Yeah , I will ." I said randomly and held the stack of papers firmly .

Jhope looked at the watch around his wrist and realized it was getting so late .

" 3:23am , I think you have to go back now , students have school Wednesday , so get some sleep (Y/N) ." He said softly and sent me to the gate .

I nodded .

" That's right , school . Goodnight Friend ." I threw and slightly bowed at him .

" Friend ? Come on , we're buddies !" He grinned stupidly as he hit my back harshly .

It was the moment I almost forgot something pretty important to do .

I rushed back to the table and grabbed my cup of tea he poured when I first got here .

I swallowed it quick , even though it had turned cold , but still the light flavor was pleasantly and nice .

" Goodnight , sleep tight and don't let the bed bug bite !" He yelled before I locked the gate and got into my house .

I grinned like an idiot , hoped to see him tomorrow , after all , he said he'll be there every night .

Sorry for the grammar mistakes .

Crap I just posted the same chapter twice , sorry for that ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944K 39.9K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
832K 32.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
62.8K 4.1K 52
Evelyn has no choice but tolerate her all-time bullying schoolmate, Tyler, in college too. His pranks always followed her, no matter what. She's su...
1.5M 51.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...