Issues

By W1LDCH1LD

Yeah, I've got issues. And one of them is how bad I need you... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
II.I
II.II
II.III
II.IV
II.V
II.VI
II.VII
II.VIII
II.IX
II.X
III.I
III.II
III.III
III.IV
III.V
III.VI
III.VII
III.IX
III.X
III.XI
III.XII
III.XIII
III.XIV
III.XV
IV.I
IV.II
IV.III
IV.IV
IV.V
IV.VI
IV.VII
IV.VIII
Epilogue
Sequel!

III.VIII

1.1K 62 26
By W1LDCH1LD

I just wanna look good for you

Setting: The Blvd Lounge, Beverly Hills, CA

Even though her studio session with Trey had ended way earlier than she thought it would, instead of spending the night at Cristo's house, she had ended up going back to her own and they had just decided to meet up for lunch the next day. He had picked her up, well his driver had picked her up because he had some things to finish up at his studio, then met up at a restaurant that Khloe had recommended. It was a beautiful day outside and she loved anytime that she got to spend with Cristo but it felt like everything that they did was just so...fancy. And she loved that he was trying to treat her to the finer things in life but she wished that they could do something a little different, like spend the day at the Santa Monica Pier or go to a party that didn't involve raw appetizers and expensive champagne. Obviously, that was the life that Cristo was used to living, but Demi wasn't used to living like that all the time. She was wealthy in her own right but she just had a different idea of what "fun" was.

"Yes, that sounds fantastic. We should work on finding a face for the campaign as soon as possible. Yes, I will. Okay, bye." Cristo finally ended his phone call and took a sip of the water with a spritz of lemon that Demi had ordered for him.

"What was that about?"

"It was my dad. He has this new campaign he's working on for the spring and he's looking for a model...and I know the perfect person," he said, flashing her that beautiful, white smile as Demi lightly shook her head.

"You'd have to talk with Kris. I think I'm booked but I wouldn't know because I don't handle that stuff," Demi waved him off because she didn't really think he was serious about having her model for Louis Vuitton. That seemed like something that was more up Kendall's alley than hers.

"Despite what you believe, I think you'd be perfect for it," Cristo complimented but Demi just ignored him and looked at the menu. "Okay, I can see when you want a subject change. What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"I'm on the list for the premiere of the new Insidious movie. Maybe we can go together? I know it's not silent films and caviar but I love scary movies," Demi suggested, but once she saw the look on Cristo's face she knew that it wasn't something that he would be into.

"Khloe is throwing a barbeque for Tristan because they're going back to Ohio for the fall. I know it's a little soon but since we're official you can meet everyone," Demi tried again, but still the same look. He didn't even have to say anything. All he had to do was twist his lips and look away from her and Demi could figure out that he didn't want to spend their time together watching a scary movie or keeping up with the Kardashians.

"The Santa Monica Pier is pretty fun. Have you ever been there?" Demi asked as she twisted the ends of her ponytail and leaned back in her seat.

"No, what is that? Like a carnival?"

"Yeah. Greasy food, squeaky rides, giant teddy bears...then we could take a walk on the beach. Just the two of us?"

"That sounds absolutely perfect."

"Great. If you don't mind we'll have to go back to my house first because I need to change into something a little more comfortable," Demi said, gesturing to her Giuseppe Zanotti sandals. There was no way she was going to walk around for the rest of the day in heels.

"Are you not comfortable enough?" He asked with a furrow of her eyebrows as Demi giggled.

"No, I need to wear like shorts or something. It took me at least ten minutes to squeeze into these jeans," Demi admitted, which caused Cristo to release a loud laugh.

"Then why'd you put them on?"

"Because they make my butt look good," Demi said as she ran her hand over her thigh. Since they were in a circular booth, they were sitting right next to each other, so Cristo replaced her hand with his and brought her leg over his lap.

"Trust me, your butt looks good no matter what you're wearing," he complimented, causing her cheeks to flush as she leaned in closer to him.

"You're my boyfriend you're supposed to say shit like that."

"Say that again."

"What?"

"That I'm your boyfriend," he said with a wide grin on his face as Demi caressed the side of his face, her thumb brushing against the stubble on his cheeks.

"Mon beau petit ami," she whispered, brushing her lips against his and opening her mouth to kiss him until someone cleared their throat.

"Are you ready to order?"

Setting: Demi's Closet, Hidden Hills, CA

The main problem with having such a huge closet was never being able to find anything, especially after your boyfriend brings in a personal stylist to completely redo your wardrobe. Now she had outfits that were Cristo approved and ready to wear, but she couldn't find any of her "normal" clothes and it was seriously driving her crazy. Before she agreed to let Cristo give her an age appropriate makeover – whatever that meant – she could walk into her closet with a piece of clothing in mind and know exactly where it was. Now Kim was on her way over to take her out for a late lunch and she couldn't find her favorite pair of vintage Levi's.

She heard Batman barking so Kim was probably already downstairs. Demi didn't even bother to leave her closet and instead continued to look for her favorite jeans. She could not live without those vintage Levi's. Of course, she could always go buy another pair but she hated doing that. A frustrated growl left her lips as she slammed another drawer closed, and Kim finally walked in wearing the exact pants that she was looking for – they weren't hers, they just happened to buy a lot of the same clothes – and that just made Demi even more upset.

"Demi, you said you were ready. I'm literally starving, why are you walking around in a bodysuit?" Kim asked as she played with the ends of her long black hair.

"I can't find my jeans," Demi whined as she opened yet another drawer. If that stylist donated her jeans to the Goodwill Demi was seriously going to kill her and Cristo because she had definitely put them in the "keep" pile.

"You have like fifty pair of jeans, pick one and let's go. Wait, what happened to your closet?" Kim questioned as she looked around, going over to one of the racks and taking down one of the outfits. Instead of her outfits being organized by shirts, pants, and dresses, it seemed like it was now organized into outfits for different occasions, right down to the accessories.

"Cristo hired a stylist to give me a fashion makeover," Demi said, defeat clear in her tone as she grabbed a pair of dark washed jeans that had been sent to her by Fashion Nova and pulled those on instead. She would have to try to find her Levi's later.

"Wow, this is crazy. I let Kanye do the same thing but it wasn't organized like this. This looks like the closet of a first lady. Trust me, I've seen one," Kim said as she put the outfit back and watched Demi tug on a pair of electric blue Louboutins.

"It's going to take a little getting used to but he's a fashion designer so I trust him. And he was right, it is time for me to upgrade my style a little bit, I'm 26 years old," Demi said with a light shrug as she turned off the light in her closet and grabbed her mini Chanel backpack off of her bed.

"Okay, let's go."

Setting: The Stinking Rose, Beverly Hills, CA

"So, where were you the other night? Mom said you were coming," Kim questioned as she broke a piece of garlic bread in half and offered some to Demi but she shook her head.

"I took Cristo to the Santa Monica Pier. I wanted to come but he wasn't comfortable with formally meeting you guys yet and he's back and forth between Paris and here until the end of the month and-"

"You're just trying to spend as much time with him as possible. I understand, we've all been there," Kim shrugged as Demi cleared her throat.

"Been where?"

"Infatuated with a new guy. He sounds really nice and you know, he's going to have to formally meet us and come to a family event sooner or later. Shaking hands at a birthday party doesn't count. But you seem to really like him," Kim teased as Demi felt her cheeks flush.

"I do. I really do and it's so weird, like dating someone for the first time in a really long time. But it feels right and I don't want to mess this up. I really want this to work out," Demi admitted as she played with the single red rose that sat in the vase in the middle of the table.

"Have you slept with him yet?"

"No." Kim's jaw dropped at Demi's answer.

"What?"

"Why is that so surprising?"

"Um, maybe because you literally slept with Trey before you guys even went on a first date?" Kim retorted as Demi rolled her eyes.

"This is...this is different. I always think about how much different my relationship with Trey would've been if we hadn't slept together first. Like, if we had taken the time to really get to know each other, like I'm trying to do with Cristo, before we did something so serious. Sex is serious, Kim," Demi ranted as Kim chuckled and went for another piece of garlic bread.

"Trust me, I know. But every relationship is different as well, Demi. If it feels right, do it. Just go with it."

Demi contemplated her words as she took a sip of her wine and leaned back in her seat. Every relationship was different but she just wasn't sure about giving Cristo such a huge piece of herself after they've known each other for less than a month. She really was trying to let her heart lead the way but was it bad that she didn't completely trust her heart because that's what she had listened to while being with Trey, and look how that had turned out.

"Well, North has ballet this afternoon and Saint is with Kourtney. I'm up for a trip to Agent Provocateur if you are," Kim teased as Demi scoffed, but she didn't say no either.

Setting: Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills, Beverly Hills, CA

After booking the penthouse suite for the night, Demi took the elevator up to the top floor of the Waldorf Astoria and hummed along to the elevator music as she went up. She could not believe how much money she had dropped, or how much thought she had put into this plan, but after two hours of lingerie shopping, Kim had fully convinced her to lose her "virginity" to Cristo. And she only referred to it as her virginity because Kim had made some stupid point that each time you slept with a new person for the first time, it was like losing your virginity so it had to be special. She had convinced her to buy candles, roses, lingerie, and champagne and after a blowout from Cesar, she was convinced. Maybe she was making this a bigger deal than it actually was. Maybe this was the final step in finally allowing herself to truly take the role of being Cristo's girlfriend.

As Demi sprinkled red rose petals on the bed, her phone buzzed from inside of her back pocket so Demi pulled it out and saw a few texts from Trey, and that's when she remembered that after not showing up to their Wednesday session, she had rescheduled for Friday...which was today.

Trey: where are you?

Demi: something important came up...rain check?

Trey: how about you just tell me when you actually want to work on this song and then we'll go from there?

Demi: okay...sorry again.

Trey: it's fine. Enjoy your night.

I certainly will, Demi thought as she tucked her phone back into her pocket. She had already sent Max off to drop off a package to Cristo that included a key to the hotel room and a very skimpy pair of underwear that she would probably never wear. Now all she had to do was get the room ready and then get dressed and hope that Cristo was as excited for this night as she now was.

Things between Cristo and Demi are heating up 😋😉 i wrote two chapters today so maybe if you guys leave lots of feedback and stuff I'll update again tonight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 68 17
I'm an outcast, I'm un-wanted, I'm un-popular, But Mariah, my mom replacement, thinks I'm a normal teenager, Justin somehow believes he can help me...
28.8K 1.1K 45
bask in the glory of all our problems cause we've got the kind of love it takes to solve them
25.9K 1K 32
I've been waiting...and I'll keep waiting...
153K 3.9K 22
It ain't nobody's business but mine and my baby's.