Together (Henry Turner)

By bella_parrilla

A Henry Turner love story ~~~~ "I'm going to help you save your father." "I'm going to help you save Jack." "... More

Before You Read
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
New Books/Author's Note
New Book

Epilouge

11.4K 332 102
By bella_parrilla

One year later...

The sound of the ocean waves crashing on to the sandy beach filled the quiet void. It was a cool, windy day. The sun was shining  bright, making the everything around beam. Everything around the beach gave off warm, happy vibes whether it be rocks, sand, or even the ocean. In the mix of it all, were the two young lovers on the beach. The true source of such energy. It had been five months since the two last saw each other but they indeed change within a year.

Aria had grown into the body of a woman, her fiery red hair had grown longer, and new clothes and accessories found their way into her style. She wore rings and a few necklaces of different lengths. An emerald green blouse hugged her shoulders, the sleeves down her arms. The black corset waist belt was the same. New black pants and heel boots were also worn. Aria had grown stronger, smarter, and wiser besides her growth in beauty.

Henry Turner had changed a bit as well. He was built more, bigger muscles and more strength. He now wore his fathers old clothes from when Will was Henry's age. Now while Henry looked like the perfect combination of both of his parents, he's grown some more, he's starting to look more like his father. Henry grew facial hair just like Will's. His tied back hair grew a bit longer. Henry grew happier since his father returned home. He learned many things and stories about his father that he never knew.

The two sat on the beach, talking to each other. Henry leaned back against a rock for support, resting his left wrist on his knee that was bent as he other leg laid out in front of him. Beside him, Aria leaned her back against his chest, crossing her left foot under her bent knee. Henry draped an arm around her shoulders and watched the sun. He moved her red hair to her right shoulder causing her to give a lazy smirk. Henry dropped his head to her shoulder and pressed a trail of kissed across her shoulder and up her neck. His forehead pressed against the side of her head as he stopped kissing.

Aria bit her lip and smiled, letting her bottom lip slip out from her teeth. Turning her head, she look up at Henry's brown eyes. "Henry Turner." She breathed to him.

"Aria Sparrow." Breathed Henry, a smile spreading across his lips.

The two closed their eyes and pressed their lips together for another kiss to share since Aria arrived. Aria reached out to cup Henry's cheek, rubbing her thumb across his soft skin. Henry's facial hair brushed against Aria's upper lip causing her to giggle. They pulled away and Henry looked at her confused.

"Your facial hair tickled." She smiled brightly.

"Should I shave it?" Henry grinned.

"No." Aria replied, biting her lip again as she stared at his face.  She pushed herself up and straddled Henry's lap, causing him to lean back more. The red head reach out behind his head and pulled the string that held his hair back. She hand the string to him and then ran her fingers through his soft hair, fixing his hair normally. "There." She said and slid her hand down his neck and to his chest.

Henry watched her, his hands holding on to her hips. "Do that again." He said softly, making her eyes look at his.

"What? This?" She teased and ran her fingers through his hair again.

Henry hummed in response and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling. "You know," he spoke finally. "You still haven't told me any stories about your new adventures since you got here."

A thought hit Aria. "Oh! I forgot." She stood on her knees and reached over to her brown bag that was laying in the sand. Inside the bag was clothes and gifts from Henry's parents. Henry opened his eyes and watched her look through the bag. "Right then, here." She said and pulled out his journal he'd given her the first time she left.

"My journal?" He said confused, sitting up a bit more.

Aria gave him a little smile before setting the bag down. "Yes, here you go." She said handing it to him.

Henry took from her and ran a hand over the dark leather. Opening it, he read the first page in the journal. "To my love who could not go on these adventures with me." Henry glanced up at her smiling face then looked back down to turn the page.The next page was full of her writing, telling the first adventure she went on. Henry flipped through all of the pages within the journal until he got to the last page. "I hope you felt like you did" A smile grew on Henry's face as he slowly closed the journal. He looked up at her and said, "You really did write about them?"

"Of course I did and in full detail too. I would have given it to you the first time I came back but I wanted to have the whole journal fill and surprise you with it." Aria said glancing down at the journal in his hands.

Henry reached up and wrapped his arms around her waist. He laid his head on her chest as he held her tightly. "I love it, thank you my love."

Aria smile and held him back, resting her head on top of his. "I'm glad you do."

Henry lifted his head and pressed his lips against hers. Holding on to her tightly, he moved them back and laid them both on the sand. He rolled off of her and laid beside her.

Aria fold her hands on her stomach and looked up at the sky. "How are your parents?" She asked, panting slightly.

"They're incredibly happy. I haven't seem my mother this happy since the last time my father visited." The corners of Henry's mouth turned up as he thought about his parents. "How is your father?" He turned his head to look at her.

A little grin formed on her face when he said father instead of Jack. "How should I put it; still alive, still stupid, and not as drunk as yesterday." She chuckled. "Jack is a bit better I think. A couple months ago, he saved my ass instead of me saving his." She paused before adding, "And he did it sober."

"You know, I feel like the whole time I spent with Jack he was drunk throughout the whole thing."

"I can never tell if he does something sober or not. He amazes me." Aria paused. "I'm grateful to have  him in my life." Her words were soft as she spoke the truth. She looked at Henry. "You as well."

Henry smiled and kissed her nose. "Me too."

"ARIA! WE HAVE TO GO!" Jack screamed from the Pearl.

Aria and Henry sat up and looked behind them at the grand ship that was resting on top of the ocean. Aria closed her eyes for a second, letting out a sigh. Her time with Henry was extremely short this time. "I have to go, Henry."

"I know." Henry extended a hand to Aria. She placed her hand in his and was pulled to her feet.

The red head walked over to where her bag laid and picked it up. When she turned around, she saw Henry with a bag as well over his shoulder, a big bag. "Henry?" She raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Henry took in a breath, his hand wriggling around the strap. "Aria, I realized something after you left five months ago." His hair was blowing a bit in his face due to the wind. "I don't have a purpose being here. Yes, I wanted to stay and be with my family for sometime but I can't keep staying here when I can be out living my life, exploring the world, and going on many adventures. I think it's time I spread my wings and leave this place. Aria, I want to go with you. I told my parents how I felt and they approved of my decision. I'm old enough to know what I want and what I want is to be with you Aria, fully be with you." He cupped her shocked face. "Aria, I love you. I'm so in love with you." Henry breathed out, running his thumb over her bottom lip. "I know you got me a gift...and," he reached into his pocket. "I got for you one too." Pulling out his hand, he let go of her face and slowly dropped down on one knee. "Aria, I love you with all of my heart and I promise to always stand by your side and always be there for you in any way possible. I promise you a lifetime of grand adventures, treasure, love, and happiness. Aria Sparrow, will you give me the greatest treasure that is to be my wife?" Henry opened his hand and revealed a beautiful diamond ring. "Will you marry me?"

Aria let out a shaky gasp and felt herself crying. A smile that reached from ear to ear blossomed on her now pink face. "What do you think?"

"Yes?" Henry smiled wide, hope filling up inside him.

"Yes." Aria replied nodding her head.

"Yes?!" Henry exclaimed, he laughed out of pure happiness.

"Yes!" Aria squealed and tackled him to the ground. They both wrapped their arms around each other tightly as they laughed laying on the sand. Aria pulled back a bit to press a few kisses on Henry's lips. "I love you, Henry Turner." She said finally.

"I love you too." Henry smiled as the two sat up, covered in sand. He picked up her left hand and slipped the ring on to her ring finger.

"Did your parents know about this too?" She asked looking at the ring on her finger.

"Yes they do, my mother gave me the ring. It was her mother's and she wanted me to give it to you." Henry said smiling like a madman.

"It's perfect." She said wiping her teary cheeks. Turning her head, she looked at Henry and kissed him hard, holding his face.

In the distance on the island was the sound of two people cheering. Aria and Henry pulled away and looked around confused. "Wait." Henry chuckled and pulled out his telescope from his bag that now laid on the ground. He looked through it up the grassy hill and chuckled. "Why don't you have a look." He pulled back and handed the telescope to Aria.

She looked through it and saw Will and Elizabeth cheering and waving as the both looked through their own telescopes. She laughed and waved back to them. Putting the telescope down, she looked at Henry. "Let's get going, shall we?" The two stood up, picked up their bags, and walked over to the little vessel that was in the sand.  "Looks like Carina won her bet with Jack." Aria grinned, pushing the vessel into the water with Henry.

"Carina is on the Black Pearl?" Henry smiled to Aria. They grabbed on to the vessel and hopped inside of it.

"Yes, she's been with us for two months now. Barbossa has been sailing with us this whole time but he had business to attend to for a few months." Aria explained as Henry rowed them to the Pearl.

"What bet do you speak of?" Henry asked curiously.

"Well before I got here, Jack and Carina were making a bet on whether you were going to propose to me today. Carina said her gut feeling was telling her that you would and Jack said that you wouldn't do it. Now he owes her ten pieces of silver." Aria chuckled but it faded away. She paused for a moment. "Won't you miss your parents?" She asked, her tone a bit softer.

"Of course I will but I know I needed to do this. I will come visit them every chance I can." Henry said softly, looking up to meet Aria's green eyes. "Don't worry, love. I'll be just fine." He smiled reassuringly.

~

"I TOLD YOU JACK! I TOLD YOU HE WOULD PROPOSE!" Carina exclaimed running over to the two. "Henry, oh my god I missed you." She said wrapping her arms around her friend. Carina changed as well. Her hair was a bit shorter and she wore clothes like Aria instead of dresses.

"I missed you too Carina." Henry chuckled, hugging her back.

Pulling back, Carina looked at her red haired friend and grinned. "Congratulations, Aria, Henry. Oh I'm so happy for you both." The brunette wrapped her arms around Aria, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Thank you, Carina." Aria smiled and pulled back after hugging her. "Dad?" Aria called to Jack, looking around for him.

Jack walked down the steps from the wheel of the ship, a pout on his lips. "I'm here, I'm here." He waved his crew out of the way as he walked over to his daughter. Closing his eyes, he took in a deep breath, turning his head away a bit. Jack opened his eyes and looked at Aria. "Darling, you know I love you." He struggled to say his next words. "I...am happy...that you and Henry are engaged...even if he is William's son." He eyed Henry before grabbing Aria's shoulders. "If you are happy then I am happy because your happiness is most important to me." He gave her a little smile even if he was still upset over her fiance.

Aria playfully rolled her eyes at Jack. Moving his arms, she wrapped her arms around him. Jack, completely taken back by her actions, looked down at her and gave a real smile. He wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. The red head pulled away and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I love you dad."

"I love you, darling." Jack said giving in fully, making his daughter smile. He grinned and patted her back. "Henry. I am not done with you yet." He pointed at him before walking away from the group.

"Jack." Carina called, walking over to him. "I believe you owe me ten pieces of silver!"

"I don't know what on earth you are talking about!" Jack exclaimed walking up the stairs.

"Aria, I am going to kick your father's ass." Carina said to her friend before walking away from the two.

Henry and Aria chuckled at Jack and Carina before looking at each other. Wrapping an arm around Aria, Henry looked down at her. "On the day of our wedding, promise me one thing."

"What is that?" Aria asked looking up at him.

"You'll wear a wedding dress."He gave a toothy grin.

"I planned too." Aria playfully rolled her eyes. "Just for you, love."

"Good." Henry replied pressing his lips to hers once again. He pulled back and pushed her hair behind her ear. "God, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Especially our adventures that lie ahead of us."

"Together?" A smile grew on both of their faces.

"Aye. Together."

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 2.3K 39
THE FOURTH AND FINAL BOOK IN THE YOUNG LOVE SERIES Nine years have passed since Bootstrap Bill Turner had come to visit Will, Evelyn, and the Turner...
21.9K 642 12
Annette, Jack, Elizabeth, and Will team together to save Jack from his doomed fate to serve on the Flying Dutchman under Davy Jones. Based on Dead M...
103K 3.6K 53
When Hector Barbossa learned he was to have a child, a daughter, everything in him screamed to give her up and give her away, for a pirate's life is...
625K 15.8K 33
A Will Turner love story ~ A flower and a blacksmith were best friends. The young girl fell in love with the young boy. But he thinks he loves anothe...