Death Strings

By sophiaoub2002

Alice is not just a random normal girl , she's a fighter , she's SICK . She's been fighting death for a long... More

Death Strings
Chapter 1 :Hope
Chapter 3 : Endless
Chapter 4 : I know him !
Chapter 5 : I'm a black cat !
Readers' choice !!
AUTHOR'S NOTE
come back !
Chapter 6 : Like a corpse in a coffin
Chapter 7 : Alice, Alice, little star .
Chapter 8 : Friends
Chapter 9 : Ugly mug .

Chapter 2 : Someone new

128 9 4
By sophiaoub2002

    Mr.Lowan did bring the book after all. It was AMAZING!! Almost like a fairytale diary , which I actually needed , if I really wanted a happy ever after to my disaster of a life .

    It will be my book , "the BOOK "of my wishes . I mean , like any other person dying , I do have the right to make a death wish , well actually 20 wishes to be precise .

    It may seem overrated , but I want to do some couples of things , okey ,okey ... a lot of things before I die . I didn't have many experiences during my life though . It's not that my aunt ' Celia ' didn't take good care of me , Oh hell she did , and I'll always be grateful.

    It's just that I've been chained in this cell , my hospital room , for ages , so you know , I didn't do much , except if you count staring at the ceiling , rolling thumbs, seeing people ache and well, annoying nurses as hobbies .

BRAVO ! PERFECTO ! I might say , right ?

    Well of course , "The Art of annoying nurses" ( as we name it ) is so , so hard to maintain . Believe me , I'm talking by strong experience , it takes days and years to learn how to master it . In other words , learning to push the right buttons . You now get how much I'm talented now , hihi .

I know somtimes I just have to get over myself ,damn !

    Wait , let me read your minds for a second , hold on ... Abracadabra !!!

    You're asking your respective selfs , What the heck is this crazy foolish girl still doing in the hospital if she obviously knows that there's no way she'll bloody heal ?

    Well , go say that to my stubborn , useless, rock head of a doctor , I told him that I wanted to leave this place , you know what he did ?

    He glared at me shamelessly , then literally shouted at me !!!Do you even believe it ?
Plus , with a totally angry serious tone that leaves no place for arguments. I mean I just asked , it's not like I killed someone !

" Are you insane Miss Anderson ? You ain't leaving this place until , I decide so , I'm your doctor and you are my responsibility, I'm not letting you out of here unless you're capable of it , understood ?"

    I tried to objet , whispering softly :
"But ,..."

    His expression softened a bit , he even looked like he was concerned, but he wouldn't change his verdict .

"No buts , you can't go out right now , especially this certain period of time , and this is my final decision . I'm not going to let you crawl to death out there ! "

    That shut me up , sincerely , I knew he wasn't going to make up his mind anytime soon , so I let it drop and kept silent accepting my defeat.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

    I was in the middle of writing my third wish ( awesome , yeah ?) When I had , the extreme urge to go to .. well , to a place where there's a fixture that consists usually of a water-flushed bowl and seat and is used for defecation and urination . to make it simple it's the .., hum , the toilet...

What !? Don't you go judging me now .. I'm only human after all !

             ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

    I was about to get out when I heard someone entering my room , slamming the door behind them . What the heck ? I was terribly confused, who would it be ? It could be Aunt Celia visiting . But why would she act rudely as to slam the door ?

    I then heard , sniffling and crying . Well that's weird , why would aunt be crying, it's weird ?

"WHHYY?!"

    I jumped from fear when I heard that deep manly voice scream . Wait a second , my aunt might have a deep voice , but it ain't manly in anyway .

Did she .... ?

Oh hell with it Alice , you're going waaay too far !!

     I opened the door slightly, just so I would see who's there , interupting my interesting monologue .

    I was completely taken aback by the sight of a teenage boy , nearly my age .

     He was leaning against the wall , his head pressed on his knees , letting silky fascinating bronze locks of hair fall on his amazing skinny black jeans , covering his face almost entirely.

    I don't even remember how much time , I spent there staring at the rise and fall on his chest, hearing his soft breathing , sounding like a symphony to me .

When did I get so emotional ?

    Suddenly, he jerked his head up revealing , a gorgeous pair of dark green eyes , that kind of green that evacuates the sorrow and distress of the winter snow , then binds it by a layer of soft and smooth spring grass , that kind of green shade of a pure and lucid sea , but suddenly the one of an agitated ocean after a deadly hurricane , a kind of green that tints the warm leaves of Spring , bringing joy , glow and delight within you. He was hypnotizing , rather hypnotizingly handsome , sending me to another dimension , one I visited for the first time , the dimesion of pleasure and almost Hope , but it soon ended ...

    He raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow at me , looking unimpresed , disturbed and confused . I immediately came back to reality.

"You really need to , you stupid ! There's a perfectly stranger in your room , and all you're doing is staring at him like a fool . Control your hormones, I mean your self!!" snapped my conscience.

    I cleared my throat trying to decrease the obvious akwardness floating in the air , then I asked him , trying to sound serious and authoritative, but obviously failing :

"Heyy you , mister-I-am-so-miserable !"

    He looked at me up and down with a disgusted expression , like I wasn't worth a penny !

'Aren't you , LOL ? '
Ugh, stupid conscience .

I can't deny it , I felt so hecking intimidated and embarrassed, when I definetly knew I had no reason to , since I was the one catching him crying in My room , Mine for god's sake !

    But I just couldn't , he had a certain dark aura that surrounded him , it makes you feel so weak and akward .

He finally spoke , with a hushed tone but a very annoyed one to be precise .

My , my , look who's getting all haughty on me .

"Are you talking about me ?" Pointing at himself, with a bored expression.

" Yes , unless you can see anyone here that I don't !" I said with a harsh slightly raised voice .

Haaa, guess who's just got a blow to his big fat ego. Set the fiiiire !!

" Yes , I see a stupid , dumb girl , that has been checking me out for quite a moment now . Like what you see , huh ?" He deadpanned with a smirk plastered on his face .

Ouch , I admit pay back is bad bitch !

    I felt the heat rush to my face , I knew I was becoming red like a tomato. you've got to know something about me , I blush, like A LOT , and I hate it !

    But What the hell ? What does he think he is ? I was so furious, all I wanted was to slap that smirk from that devil face .

Son of baboon ! I'll show him , no one drives me to the edge and gets away with it alive !

" Who are you ? And what in hell are you doing in my damn room ?"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A/N

1425 wordddds !!! Can you believe it ?

Writing this chapter was sooo great , since jake finally met our heroine Alice . so now , big things are going to happen , just wait and you'll see .Just keep being as lovely as you are !!

SERIOUS MATTER :

Btw, I uploaded a picture of Alice's "BOOK OF WISHES " , you need to check it , cause it's basically half what the story will talk about .

And don't forget to COMOOOTE !

QUESTION: Do you want me to selecte the casting of the characters ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 57.8K 64
Some people merely adopt darkness, but she was born into it. Hiding every gloomy secret, covering all the lies, she walks through the life devoid of...
26.8K 2.5K 40
~Featured in Wattpad Editor's choice list~ ~Featured in Editor's picks list: (Wattpad's handpicked favorites)~ Maya's dad died when she was four, so...
5 0 9
Louisa lost herself in her own emotions, distancing herself from everyone and everything she once loved. Her ex had finally gotten to her, he did thi...
1.2K 89 31
Meet Emily, a beautiful 17 year old girl, diagnosed with cancer, and finding out the horrible truth that she has just 30 hours to live. Meet Emily's...