Kalos Redone

By PokeBall252

Serena finally takes the guts to confess to Ash while the latter wins the Kalos League....in a way. Delia rev... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 3

12.9K 215 117
By PokeBall252

Clemont's POV:

"Lets do this Ash! Sceptile, let's go!", Sawyer said and threw Sceptile's Pokeball.

I was amazed to see Ash encourage Sawyer to finish off the battle. Serena had a massive grin on her face and cupped her hands towards her heart. Bonnie was giggling seeing Serena ogle at Ash. I shushed her and asked the others to concentrate on the battle. This comment by Ash received him a standing ovation from Diantha so we all followed suit. Unfortunately, he had no clue that we were clapping for him.

"Greninja, I choose you!", Ash said throwing Greninja's Pokeball.

"Greninja, use Cut!"

"Sceptile, counter with Leaf Blade"

"Greninja, stun him Water Pulse "

"Sceptile, stop him with Leaf Storm and follow it with Bullet Seed"

"Greninja, dodge it ". But Greninja took some damage from the Bullet Seed.

"Sceptile, waste no time. Use Agility and follow the attack with a Frenzy Plant"

"Greninja, dodge Agility using Double Team and climb the plants to avoid damage"

"Sceptile, use Bullet Seed again"
Greninja was hit again by the Bullet Seed. Ash gritted his teeth seeing his ace Pokemon taking damage.

"Sceptile, let's show them our true strength! MEGA EVOLVE!"
Hearing this, Greninja simply nodded at Ash who understood and grinned.

"Greninja! Stronger.....TOGETHER!!"

Sceptile's lower jaw was red , he was bigger now and the blades in his arms were bigger. He seemed to radiate power. Greninja now looked a lot like Ash and had a large Water Shuriken on his back.

"Mega Sceptile, weaken him with Frenzy Plant!"

"Greninja, charge towards it and jump on the roots. Run over it, Double Team and Water Shuriken!"
After that Ash's eyes nearly doubled in size and his face went into THAT smirk which meant that he had a new trick up his sleeve.

"Gotta do better than that Ash. Use Frenzy Plant!"

"Gotcha Sawyer. Greninja, place a Water Shuriken on the ground and on my call pull it down by one of its spikes.

"Gren"

"......NOW!! And jump "
Not only did Greninja dodge the attack, but the Water Shuriken went like an actual Shuriken which was propelled by the Frenzy Plant and hit Sceptile square in the face.

"Follow it with Water Pulse!"

" Mega Sceptile, get out of there!!"

"Greninja freeze your hands, get close and use the move I showed you in that video!!"

"Gren Gren Gren Gren Nin Ninja", he screamed as he froze his hands and charged at Sceptile. Sceptile recovered in time .

" Use Leaf Blade!"

Greninja charged and his move seemed similar to a Mach Punch of an Infernape. Sceptile blocked one punch but the other seemed to knock the daylights out of him.

Sceptile staggered and this was enough for Ash.

"Finish it off with Aerial Ace!"

" Use Razor Leaf!"
When we could see clearly, Greninja was standing victoriously and Mega Sceptile had turned back to Sceptile but was still standing. He smirked at Greninja and collapsed to one knee.
Then he fell down.

"Sceptile is unable to continue. Greninja is the winner. Since Sawyer has no Pokemon remaining, Ash advances to the finals of the Kalos League!!", the referee announced.

Ash let out all of his Pokemon and told them the news. Noivern went crazy, Hawlucha began to take up his victory stances, Goodra waved his hands to the crowd, Pikachu let a loose Thunderbolt above(he fell asleep during the rest of the battle),
and Talonflame rubbed his cheek with Ash's. Greninja just shook his head and jumped on Ash.

When Ash got out of the hold of his Pokemon, he went and shook Sawyer's hand.

"Thank you Ash! That was the best battle I've ever had. I'll practice more and then we'll see if you can total me out"

"I'll be waiting for that Sawyer. What are you gonna do now?"

"I don't exactly know! I might hang around with Professor Sycamore and learn more about the Kalos native Pokemon. "

"Whatever you choose to do, I know you'll do your best, Sawyer."

After that, both smiled at each other and left. Ash returned to us and while Serena smothered him with kisses, Bonnie and Dedenne jumped on him forcing him to give them Tepiggy-back rides.

We were fooling around for a while until we saw a red haired man walk towards us.

"Mr. Ketchum, may I have a word?"

"Sure......Mr ?"

"Lysandre. I am Lysandre of Lysandre Labs. We are a group of researchers and I am CLEARLY interested in the Bond Phenomenon you and your Greninja have."

"Well, what do you want to do with him?", Ash asked skeptically , protecting Greninja's Pokeball.

"I mean no harm, Mr. Ketchum"

"I would like some time to think.", Ash answered.

"Of course! I shall see you when you face Alain in the finals. I wish you good luck", he said and walked away. Ash looked at Greninja's Pokeball with a worried expression. In an attempt to make him calm, Serena looped her hand in his and pulled him towards a nearby clothing store.

"Come on Ashy! Help me decide on what clothes and accessories to buy. I will soon be leaving for Hoenn won't I?"

"Whaaat?", Ash asked sighing as like every other guy I knew, he too loathed shopping. The only reason he complied was for Serena.

"I wanna come too!", Bonnie exclaimed and ran towards them. With no other option, I went with them.

Ash's POV :

"Why don't you try on some clothes? I will wait here", I said and sat on a chair. Serena pouted cutely but agreed and left with Bonnie.

"Pikapi? Pika Pikachu?", Pikachu asked me.

"I don't know what to do about Lysandre buddy. Should I help him in his research?"

" Do I look good in this Ashy?", Serena appeared out of nowhere asked me winking. She was beautiful in that blue dress. The top was aligned like a flower and she wore gloves that went up to her shoulders. I managed to say something intelligent like "Gaah!"

Serena giggled and said, " Thank you Ashy! That says it all!"

"Hey Serena! I am just gonna take a walk alright? I'll come back in a few minutes", I told her.

"Fine", she told me and went on to try more clothes.

I went out and suddenly it was quite chilly outside. Pikachu was shivering a bit. I let him inside my jacket which was quite warm and he gave a relieved "Chaaa".

"Forget the finals, Alain. We have what we need to change the world to a better place. I have a large portion of the Zygarde. Just a few pieces are missing and in a short while, we can get it done. I have sent tracking microbots to search for the remaining pieces' essence. If the Zygarde's final Forme is attained on its own, all our hard work will be down the drain.", I heard Lysandre speak to Alain. What did he want with Alain?

"I understand, sir. An 8 year old girl carries a part of Zygarde calling it Squishy. After the match, I will try to bring the piece to you"

"You ARE bringing it. Don't forget the fact that you have won most battles owing to the Mega Stone I gave you and your Charizard"

"I will do my best, sir"

"Meanwhile, take care of that troublesome trio of Team Rocket. Neither do they move forward, nor do they let us do the same. We are Team Flare, we burn eternally"

I immediately went to the nearest Pokemon centre and used the videophone.

"Hello? Professor Oak?"

"Bulba Bulbasaur"

"TOTODILE TOTOTOTOTO!!!"

"Hey Bulbasaur, hey Totodile. Is everyone good?", I asked to which they nodded their heads and while Bulbasaur noticed something was wrong, Totodile was busy dancing like there was no tomorrow. Well, some things never change.

"Tell everyone I love them and I miss them, okay? I'll see you guys soon. Can you call Professor Oak guys?" , I asked. They nodded their heads and went away. Shortly professor came with a grin.

"How is Kalos, my boy?"

"Professor, this is important. What is Team Flare?"

Professor's eyes became hard.
"My boy, they are a group of criminal scientists who plan to take over the world in the name of science. They are FAR worse than Team Rocket. Why do you ask? Have you been involved with any of their grunts?", he fired and I shook my head.

"They are planning an attack on Kalos professor. I overheard Lysandre's conversation with my opponent, Alain. Please inform the officials. I may not be able to do so in time. Plus your fame will give your complaint a better preference", I told him and he gasped.

"My Goodness!! Thank you for informing me, Ash. I will send word right away"

Why is Alain betraying us? Please be fast, Professor.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 93 2
Ash just lost the Kalos League and is heading on his own journey with Serena after the siblings left. They don't know they have the same feelings for...
89.2K 1.2K 21
After losing to Alain at the Kalos League, Ash went back to Kanto only to get betrayed by his so-called friends, including Serena. Believing they wer...
41.8K 1.8K 34
The whole point of Travelling across the regions for Ash was to not have a boring life with a corporate job, but now, 8 years later, he has both of t...
126K 2.3K 15
It's been 5 years since the group has been separated from each other. Serena and Ash never got to confess before they left. The group gets back toget...