Wen's Sister ( lemonade mouth...

By Bonrocb5712

What happens when you reunite with you siblings? What will Wen think of when he sees is sister? What will his... More

She's Here:
Cast
😔

She was there!!!

463 2 0
By Bonrocb5712

*wen* Where were you over the years? Maria just looks at him and says " I was at your first concert. Stella interrupted saying you were at our concert in New York? Ya it was so awesome. Said Maria So I was wondering if you guys r ready to go back to New York for my New Years performance? Maria asked. The band thought about it and said * Wen * That would be great do the five of us get to be backstage with you while you wait to perform? Of course! Maria said. I do have one question said Charlie. How old are you? Also, do you play any instruments? Charlie asked. Ya um I'm nineteen years old and I play the guitar, piano, violin, and I'm also the vocalist of the Guardian Angeles. Maria listed. Awesome said the other members of the band said in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ❀

Teen Fiction

330K 7.5K 27
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
4.7M 106K 142
Soon to be Published Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's province. S...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...