Ipliers X Reader

Par Peyriel1013

Just letting you know the basics of the story and where you put your name: Y/N = Your Name E/C = Eye Color H... Plus

Chapter 3: Not afraid of the Dark anymore

Chapter 2: A Journalist

209 8 0
Par Peyriel1013

Narrator:

When you were on your way to the handy dandy store, in your old bucket that you drove, but love since that was your only thing that you can afford. You should really get a new car, maybe get another job? 'Maybe...' you thought as you were parking into to tight space. When getting out of your car, you saw a strange man. He looked out of the ordinary since you never saw anyone wearing a pink mustache. But he seemed pretty happy, but you weren't sure about that pistol in his pocket. You didn't think that it was a problem, since you thought he was some kind of undercover cop. You continued to walk into the store, buying some food you wanted. For example, instant noodles, hot pockets, microwavable pizza, and some other things that don't involve cooking. You continued shopping with your basket full of good stuff. Until!

SMASH! CRASH! THUD!

You collapsed onto the ground, making a painful grunt. You had accidently ran into someone, since you were to busy day dreaming about how you should offer Mark to come over to have some lunch. You felt a wave of shame and embarrassment. The man you bumped into was still standing, but was chuckling softly to himself. It was the man you saw earlier with the pink mustache. He offered his hand, you accepted it, pulling yourself up. The man had a strong grip, very impressive.

"I am so sorry for bumping into you stra-"

You stop talking immediately once you took a glance at his face. The stranger you bumped into was Mark?

"Mark? What are you doing here! I thought you were at the apartment complex...?"

You sounded a bit confused, 'Mark' laughed hysterically. He seemed, different.

"What is so funny?"

You asked. He responded with a weird voice.

"Well little missy/mister I'M not MarK Edward FichBitch! I am The famous reporter/writer Wilford Warfstache~"

He said proudly while flipping his hair dramatically.

You were speechless, you didn't know how to react to this discovery. Since, you watched "Who killed Markiplier". You immediately start to sweat nervously. You were a big nerd that looked into things too seriously. And you know what happened to Wilford. So, you stepped back.

"Well it was nice to meet you Wilford! Uh, i have to go! See you aga-"

You said warmingly but was cut off by Wilford grabbing onto your shirt. He was strong, you looked at him in fright.

"Why are you going so soon...? Don't you want to chat a bit before you leave?"

Wilford said with a really uneasy smile.

You nervously looked away and back. He was still staring, waiting for a response. You nod in agreement, his smile was now not so uneasy.

"But can I f-first get my groceries checked out?"

You sounded nervous, you realize how chicken you sounded. And thought he might notice, but he didn't. Wilford lets go of your shirt, and you quickly skedaddle to the cashier counter, so you can get out of his sights of that freak. But, when you had your bags within your hands and was about to leave the store, Wilford stood there, crossing his arms, leaning against the automatic door frame. You freeze, you didn't expect him to actually wait. What more do you expect from a murderer? You sigh and continue on going out, pass Wilford. He smiled, and began to follow you. You decided to speed-walk toward you car, and quickly open the trunk, throwing the bags in there. You shut it closed, and turned around a few inches away from the madman who had his face in your bubble. Your pupils shrink, feeling a little claustrophobic. Wilford noticed and backed up. You were very confused when he did, you thought he was mean and insane. But you might be wrong. You than find yourself smiling at him, he smiled back too.

Than you spoke up.

"Hey, would you like to go to my place to chat more? I would like to learn more about mister Wilford Warfstache....and it might be nice to be friend's..."

You said in the toughest and coolest voice you can pull off. Since you want to impress the guy. Wilford laughs at your attempt, and shrugs.

"Sure! It wouldn't hurt a fly to try~"

He says while smirking.

"But! I haven't gotten your name young man/ lady..."

Wilford added while looking at you.

"Oh how rude of me! I'm (Y/N)...."

You said nervously.

"You have a wonderful name (Y/N)....I hope we can get along very soon..."

He smiles warmly while holding your hand and gently pecking it. You blush madly while taking your hand away. He chuckled deeply. He then went over to the driver side, and open the door. While bowing.

"My lady/gentleman...."

_____________________________________________________________________

~Transition~

_____________________________________________________________________

You have arrived at the apartment complex and parked in your normal spot. You got out and so did Wilford, who was in the passenger seat. You were about to open the door for yourself but Wilford was quicker. He opened slowly for you. You lightly blushed.

"Ladies/Gentlemen first~"

He says while you walked in and he closed it behind while walking right behind you. You waved at the person who was at the desk. He waves back, but when he saw Wilford he kinda backed up in his chair.

"W-welcome back W-willi..."

The man said while waving, putting pink keys on the desk and sliding it over to him.

"Thank you Daniel..."

Wilford said while grabbing the keys and headed upstairs, you were quite surprised how Daniel reacted. You looked at him he was busy again, but looked scared.

Wilford shouted.

"Come on! We don't have all day~"

"Coming..."

You said softly while re-tracing wilfords steps up the stairs. He was waiting by a bright pink door.

"You live here too?"

You asked.

He responded.

"Of course! Where else I could hide the bodies?~"

You nervously chuckle since you knew that was a joke. Right?

Anyways he opened the door for you once again and you entered being cautious. Wilford shut the door, and it was suddenly dark. You started to shiver feeling something brush against your back. It was cold, and hard, it felt like metal.

"Welcome to my home, oh wait you can't see a damn thing! That stupid robot..."

He said the last part under breath, so you couldn't hear clearly on what he said.

Wilford than shouted.

"Google! Put the lights on!"

"Yes Wilford..."

A pissed off voice responded while the lights turned back on. A man was standing there next to a brown couch. He had a blue shirt that had a giant G plastered onto it. He looked like Mark too! He was staring at Wilford than at you.

"Hello...welcome home..."

The robot human said coldly.

"Oh by the way....(Y/N) meet Google...Google meet (Y/N)..."

Wilford said while smiling.
Google gave you a cold stare.

"Hello (Y/N)....welcome to hell..."

You suddenly start to feel uncomfortable when he said that to you. It was a nice place. Wilford and Google laughed, like it was a joke. But it didn't seem like it to you since Google was so serious. You started to laugh too, but really nervously.

'Good I made my first enemy and he's a damm robot..how can it get worse from here?'

You thought.

and it got worse.

(hope u enjoyed, it took me long I'm so sorry, I tried to post it soon as possible and thank you for reading my garbage :D)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

500K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
196K 10.3K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
107K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 39K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...