She Belongs To The King | βœ“

By crystal5466

"She's hot." "Yeah, I know. I'm kinda jealous..." "I'm gonna ask her out." "Are you crazy? You're asking for... More

She Belongs To The King
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
covers
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
important note
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
important note 2
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
EPILOGUE
HBTTQ | book two
thankful
conversations | please read!!
important note 3

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

881K 26.7K 11.9K
By crystal5466

Chapter 14

- Mia White -

I couldn't wait until school was over. Ace wouldn't tell me where he was taking me, saying it was a surprise.

Of course I had to tell Sarah, and when I told her, she was practically screaming that she was right about him having feelings for me.

She even said that she was going over to my house to help me get ready.

On the other hand, Mindy looked furious. Someone must've heard our conversation, and told everyone about it.

During class, I could feel Mindy's eyes burning the back of my head.

Ace wasn't even here today. Not even Levi or Ben. I texted and called each of them, but they didn't answer. Seriously, what's with these guys always ignoring me?

Lunch came around, and the next thing I knew was being pushed into an empty classroom by one of Mindy's minions.

Mindy angrily walked towards me before slapping me hard on the cheek. It hurt more since I also felt her nails scratch my cheek. Her nails were freakishly long. I consider them claws.

"Stay the fuck away from Ace," she hissed. "You already know that we're engaged. Stop messing it up for us."

"He didn't want to marry you in the first place."

Another slap in the face.

"It doesn't matter. He'll learn how to love me." I inwardly scoffed at that. I know how much Ace hates Mindy as much as I hate her.

"Now, I want you to cancel your little date, and stay out of his life for good."

"Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble but I can't do that," she was about to slap me again but this time, I caught her wrist. She was going to use her other hand, but I pushed her away before she had a chance to.

Mindy stumbled back, almost falling but composed herself.

She opened her mouth to say something when I cut her off.

"Please, save your breath. You'll probably need it to blow up your next date."

Mindy gritted her teeth, but didn't do anything.

Before any more violence could be done, I walked out of the room after her friends moved out of the way.

I can't believe I just said that!

I feel a bit guilty for saying something that was mean - but probably true - but she crossed the line when she slapped me. Mindy has never physically hurt me. She's only verbally bullied me since I first met her.

"Are you okay?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts, and saw Max standing there.

"Max? What are you doing here?"

He chuckled. "Sarah forgot her lunch," he replied, holing it out for me. "It's good to see you again."

"Likewise," I said with a smile. He handed me Sarah's lunch so I could give it to her, before walking away.

I found Sarah in the cafeteria with a few of her other friends. When I handed her lunch to her, she gave me a confused look. I told her that Max came to school, saying that she forgot her lunch, but her expression didn't change.

"I told Max that I didn't need lunch. You know I always buy mine at the canteen."

Then why did Max say she forgot her lunch

Well, it didn't really matter anyways since Sarah still ate whatever was in the bag.

Sarah then saw the slap marks on my cheeks, and I told her how I got them before she asked.

When I mentioned Mindy's name, Sarah was ready to murder her. I told her not to do anything, but she was stubborn. Eventually, I got her to listen to me, and now we're in the bathroom with her applying concealer so it wouldn't show as much.

"Next time she even thinks about hurting you, I'll kill her," Sarah threatened. "I'll hit her with a pan, drag her onto the road, run her over, hang her by the tree of my backyard and—"

"Okay!" I cut her off. "I don't want to know what you'll do next."

Sarah can be very scary sometimes.

"Seriously though. If she gives you any more trouble, just give me a call," she ordered.

"And I know she will. You told me about their arranged marriage, and Ace asking you out. You're in for one hell of a ride."

"Gee, thanks."

"Anytime."

x-X-x

Sarah accompanied me back home, and the moment we walked in, she was already rushing to my room, and messing up my closet.

"Because he didn't tell you where you guys were going," Sarah stated, eyeing a shirt before throwing it away.

"You'll have to wear something comfy but made it look like you actually tried."

I laughed, but she just gave me a serious look.

After trying out at least seven or more outfits, we both decided on a simple look. She had found dark, ripped skinny jeans that I had no idea I owned, a loose white shirt, with a gray cardigan.

I looked in the mirror as Sarah stood beside me with a wide smile, accomplished with her work.

"Perfect."

"Thanks for helping me out," I said.

I don't think I could be ready if Sarah wasn't here with me. To be honest, I was nervous. It's weird because I've known Ace for my whole life, but this was different.

We're no longer just best friends.

"Alright!" Sarah exclaimed, breaking me out of my train of thoughts. "We still have a few hours to spare, so let's watch a movie to kill time."

Sarah flipped through the movies on Netflix while I was in the kitchen baking cookings for her as a thank you for helping me out.

Sarah told me that there was nothing to worry about because I was going to be with Ace, and well, we both know that he wouldn't let a fly hurt me. She said that I shouldn't even be nervous because Ace and I were already dating before he officially asked me out.

I blushed at that. How did I not realize that people thought we were dating before he even asked me out? And when did he develop feelings for me? Surely I would've noticed.

Or maybe not because I'm pretty clueless when romance is actually happening in my life, and not in the books I read.

When the cookies were finished, I put them all on a plate, and grabbed a glass of milk before going to the living room. Sarah's head snapped towards me, and her eyes sparkled when she saw what I was placing on the table.

"Oh my God, I love you," she said, already devouring them.

I laughed, and just as I sobered up, the bell rang. Sarah and I looked at the door, knowing that it was Ace waiting for me.

"Alright kiddo, show time," she said, getting up from the couch, and dragging me to the door. She let me slip into my white converse, before she gave me one last check to see that everything was okay.

"Ace is gonna fall in love with you even more," she smiled, making me blush.

Sarah wished me good luck as she walked back to the couch, finally picking a movie.

I looked at the door, my heart racing as I gripped the handle, and opened the door.

••• - ••• - •••

Where do you think Ace will take her for their date?

Tomorrow is the last day before Christmas holidays! And guess what that means? I might update more!

Teachers are still giving us homework over the holidays, so I'll finish that and then I'll be able to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54K 611 57
This is Dual Pov Between Ace and Mia! (A lot of flirting and a tiny bit of smut) 𝗔𝗰𝗲 π—¦π˜π—²π—Ώπ—Ήπ—Άπ—»π—΄: 𝙰 πšœπšŽπš—πš’πš˜πš› πš’πš— πš‘πš’πšπš‘ πšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš•...
68.7K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
4.1K 155 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
1.6K 380 54
Growing up in a upper class societal family, Trinity Woods was the Jewel of her family. She was treated almost as a princess, but she wasn't one to a...