Bloody Knuckles • Gallavich

Por vinylplanets

Mickey decides to do after school boxing and Ian can't take his eyes off of the new kid who's kicking everyon... Mais

Buster's Gym
12 Year Olds Suck at Video Games
Happy Beginnings Sad Endings
It's a wonderful Life
Hang Overs are the Worst
Crossfire
The Sins of a Caretaker
Written in the Scars
Sex Ed
Angela
The Back Room
Nicotine
Poisoned Youth
Bullets
Two Princes
Opportunities
The Future
Bruises
High Hopes
The End of an Era
Hold your own
NOT AN UPDATE but please read

Drunk Love

5.5K 163 183
Por vinylplanets

"Mickey, come with me," Mandy groans. She leans over the dirty sink and looks into the mirror as she gently brushes the mascara onto her eyelashes.

Mickey makes a small grunt as his reply. His stomach was pressed against the mattress of his bed, legs sprawled out and hair a mess. "It'll be fun. Promise. There's gonna be beer and music and girls. Your three favorite things," she says. Mandy screws the cap of the makeup back on and sets it down, smiling at herself in the mirror before going over to Mickey. "It's New Years Eve. I'm not letting you stay in here moping around for it. You're coming with me," she grabs Mickey's leg and starts to drag him out of the bed.

"Knock it the fuck off," he groans. He held onto the bedsheets, but they didn't do much. With some effort and strength, Mandy pulled her brother out of his bed and onto the floor. "My head, Mandy," he complains, rubbing the spot that had hit the floor. She laughs.

"Go take a shower for once or at least wash your face in the sink. I'm gonna pick your outfit for you." Mickey sighs and rolls over onto his back, carding a hand through his hair.

"I said I wasn't goin' anywhere," he grumbles. Mandy glares down at her brother before grabbing him by the ankle and starting to drag him to the bathroom.

"And I said I don't care. You're coming with me to this party. Now clean up before I do it for you." Mickey knew he was no match for Mandy. Both of them were stubborn beyond belief but Mickey wasn't in the mood to argue. Plus the promise of free beer was pretty enticing. So he reluctantly pulled himself up by the door handle and shut the bathroom door behind him. He turns on the cold water in the sink before splashing some of it over his face. A small cringe spreads across his face as he looks in the mirror. He had a small bruise on his forehead from a fight he had gotten into over drug money and a spilt lip. The dirt was now slowly dripping down his face, turning the water in the sink slightly brown. Mickey lets out a heavy sigh and scrubs at it with his hands and the water until he was a satisfied. His hair was still untamed and stuck up in a very unorganized fashion but Mickey didn't care enough to fix it.

He opened the bathroom door and walked or, Mandy grinning at him. "There's my big brother. Can finally see you know pass all the dirt," she teases which causes Mickey to stick his middle finger up at her. He goes over to his bed and looks at the clothes she picked out. "It's casual so I just found whatever I could that didn't smell or have stains on them." On the bed was a light grey t shirt, a black zip up and dark blue jeans.

"Don't get why you're dragging me along," he mumbles. He slips out of his sweat pants and pulls on the jeans. Mandy grins as she sits down on the bed, running a hand through her hair to fix it.

"Because you never go out unless it's to smoke weed or drink," she says.

Mickey snorts and looks at her. "Isn't that what I'm gonna be doing at the party?"

Mandy laughs and shrugs. "Guess so. But you know what I mean. When you normally do it you're always in a shitty room with a few guys and you guys just smoke and then leave. You don't have fun."

Mickey scoffs but he couldn't argue. He never really did go out to hang with anyone unless it was to smoke weed or drink. Or the occasional fuck that he felt like he was obligated to do. As he tugged on his boots he silently hoped this party would have a certain redhead there too.

As if Mandy read his mind, she stands up and smiles at him. "You look good. Now come on, we're picking Ian up on the way," she says. Her ripped black jeans exposed a good portion of her thighs and she had a crop topped sweater on above it. On their way out, Mickey grabs the crumbled up pack of cigarettes off of the table along with the lighter before following Mandy outside.

"You're gonna freeze your ass off," he mumbles, pulling the hood up on his hoodie. He reaches into the pack and pulls out a smoke, placing it between his lips.

"I'm fine. It's not a long walk anyways. Just two blocks to Ian's and then one to the party.

The two of them walked in silence for the rest of the walk. Mickey struggled for a solid minute trying to light his cigarette, but the winds kept blowing out the flame. After getting frustrated Mickey had said fuck it and angrily threw it into the snow below them. Mandy pulls away from Mickey, where she had been pressed against his side for warmth and walks up the steps to the Gallagher's house. Mickey stays down by the fence, leaning against it and busying himself by drawing a design in the snow with his boot.

Mandy reaches up and knocks on the door. After a few moments, she is met by a smiling Ian. He had on a black tshirt, flannel on top and a heavy coat over that. "Hey," he says, shutting the door behind him. He glances past Mandy and his smile starts to widen. "Mickey came?"

Mandy laughs. "Kinda forced him to come, but yeah. He's gonna come to the party with us," she says as they walk down the steps.

"Hey," Ian says to Mickey. The older boy gives him a curt nod, walking a stride behind the two as they walked down the sidewalk. South side parties were always filled with underaged drinking, horny teenagers and shitty music. Bottom line was, this was not where Mickey wanted to be headed. He'd much rather stay in the solitude of his bedroom by himself, playing guitar or working out. "Didn't take you as a party goer," he says, glancing back.

Mickey shrugs, glancing up at him. "Cause I'm not." His eyes drop back down to the ground, concentrating on his shoes instead of Ian. He could smell the fresh sent of body wash on him. It was the typical sent of every guy soap out there but for some reason it smelt so much damn better coming from Ian.  And it didn't help the fact that Ian's jeans were doing an amazing job at outlining the curves of his ass and legs. He clears his throat and rubs the back of his neck.

Soon enough the noise of shitty music is heard from down the block and a few yells accompany it. "Hey," Mandy says, nudging Ian's side. "Think Bryan is gonna be here. That one boy that was hitting on you last year all the time in English." Ian grins a bit.

"Yeah?" He says, keeping his voice light hearted. He knew his chances were a million to one, but Ian wanted Mickey, not Bryan. The past few weeks after he had met Mickey, he hadn't wanted to fuck around as much. He had even been avoiding Kash as much as he could at the shop. "Maybe he'll still wanna hook up."

Mickey rolls his eyes from behind them and angrily kicks the metal fence as they ascend the steps to the house. The second they walked in the smell of weed was evident. It was only ten o'clock but kids were already getting drunk, making out in rooms of the house and stumbling around like idiots. Mandy's eyes go straight to the green eyed boy that Mickey remembered from lunch. "Just ignore him, Mandy," Ian whispers in her ear. Mickey frowns a bit and glances over at them. He didn't want to seem like he was interested at all in their conversation but Mickey already figured he knew what happened. He had probably cheated on Mandy, like most boys would. He felt bad for his sister but at the same time he thought it was her own fault for going after the same type of guys constantly.

Mandy gives her friend a half hearted smile. "Ian tonight you and I are both gonna find us a good guy to get laid with and I'm not leaving until my mission is accomplished."

Ian laughs and shakes his head. "Mandy, I'm not even sure I wanna hook up tonight," he says. Mandy rolls her eyes and picks up a cup for her and Ian, a light brown liquid inside.

"Bullshit, I've never seen the day that Ian Gallagher didn't want to hook up."

Mickey knocks his knuckles against the side of his nose and glances around the room. If Ian was going to hook up tonight, than so was Mickey. He didn't need Ian. He didn't even want Ian. It was just a fleeting moment of weakness that made him think he did. He was seventeen and a typical horny teenager. He figured his mind was just playing tricks on him over the whole Ian or liking guys in general thing. "Whatever, faggots. While you two complain about not getting laid, I'm actually gonna." Mickey gives them a small wink before walking off.

Ian couldn't help but notice the small pant of jealousy that started to rise in his chest as he watched Mickey walk off and eventually disappear in the crowd. He was soon distracted when Mandy grabbed his wrist and dragged him over to a group of her friends. "Hey," she says, grinning.

"Hey, you made it!" A boy with curly blonde hair said. Ian recognized him from a previous party Mandy had dragged him along with. Devin walker. He was a senior in the school and used to always hang out with the druggies under the bleachers during the pep rallies the school had been forced to go to. "And you brought Gallagher!" If the smell was his words were slurred wasn't enough to prove that he was drunk, the smell of alcohol on the boy's breath gave it away.

Ian gives him an awkward, half smile. "Uh, yeah. Hey, Devin," he says, sipping the liquid in his cup.

The first hour of the party was utterly horrible for Ian. He was standing with Mandy for a while, watching as Mandy laughed and enjoyed herself. Ian finished off his third cup when his eyes locked with Mickey's for a split second. The older boy was walking towards the stairs with a small, skinny blonde girl. Ian had to quickly look away and peered down into his empty cup. "Fuck this," he mumbles to himself. He leaned over to Mandy and whispered in her ear. "I'm gonna walk around and shit."

Mandy grins a bit. "Okay, just remember to use protection," she teases. Ian rolls his eyes.

"You too," he says before walking off.

Mickey locked the bathroom door behind him as he quickly undid the buttons on his jeans. The girl was a junior like Mickey, but she was only 16. The girl, Samantha, saw Mickey was a typical "bad boy". He fit the criteria. Tattoos on his knuckles, stole shit, and smoked weed. It was hot to her and she wanted to fit in with the popular girls more than anything. She had moved to the south side from Detroit a month ago and was slowly making her way up the social latter. She gets down on her knees and brushes her hair behind her shoulders. "I've, um, I've never done this before,"

"Not rocket science," he mumbles. He drops his jeans and his boxers with it. The girl blushed a bit and nods. She ducks her head down and takes his cock into his mouth. She bobs her head for several minutes, waiting for Mickey to even get hard. The older boy leans back against the sink, hands holding onto the sides. Mickey felt like his face was getting redder and redder every second that pasted by. She pulls away after what feels like years and looks up at him, eyes wide.

"It's not... how come you aren't hard? I've been doing this for like ten fucking minutes and nothing's happened" She says. She jerks him off for a few seconds and shakes her head. "What the hell is wrong with you?" She pulls away from Mickey and stands up. The boy's face goes bright red and he quickly pulls his jeans back up.

"Cause you aren't fucking doing it right!" He says.

She frowns. "How the hell not? I may have never done it before but I've seen porn. I'm not stupid. There's like something wrong with your dick or with you." Mickey scoffs and pushes open the bathroom door.

"Good fucking luck getting laid when you can't even suck a dick," he mutters, walking down the hall. Mickey had never felt more humiliated in his life. His cheeks were a crimson red and he kept his head down as he descended the stairs and went back down to the party. His heart felt like it was beating a million miles per minute and he wouldn't be surprised if everyone heard it over the sound of the music. He couldn't let her going around telling everyone he couldn't get hard from a blowjob. But he couldn't think about that now. His head was spinning already and he needed something to calm himself. He needed to find Devin Walker. Mickey used to hang out with him but he only ever did it to get cheap weed from him.

Mickey spotted the curly headed boy over in the corner, drink in his hand and weird enough he saw Ian Gallagher with him. Mickey frowned a bit. He knew Ian didn't hang with those kind of kids. The only times he did was when Mandy was there. Mickey walked over to him and slaps Devin on the back. "Need some weed, man," he says.

Devin looks over at him and grins. "Shit, what's up man?" He says. "Dude, you look fucking outta it."

Mickey snorts. "You're one to talk. You can barely fucking stand." Devin had only had more drinks but even Ian could tell something was up with Mickey. He had clearly seen him go up the stairs with the girl and immediately knew he had no chances with him. But it didn't mean that he didn't want to be his friend anymore. "Now c'mon. You got any on you?"

Devin nods and sets the drink down, swaying a bit. "Yeah, man," he mumbles. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a few joints. "Got these," a big grin spreading across his lips.

Mickey rolls his eyes and grabs it from him. "Whatever. Gallagher you wanna join?"

"Okay, woah. Dude first off you gotta pay me," he slurs. "And second off, redhead said he was gonna suck me off."

At the same time Mickey's eyes went wide, Ian's closed, cringing at the comment. He knew it was a dumb idea. The kid was a dumbass in general but drunk, Devin was even worse. "Yeah, um, about that... I-"

Mickey shakes his head. "Don't. Don't wanna fucking hear about this faggot shit. I'll smoke it on my own," he grumbles. Before Ian could say anything else Mickey was shoving people out of his way, leaving Ian behind.

"So... we gonna do this or what?" Devin asks, grinning. Ian looks at him and rolls his eyes.

"No, Devin. We aren't. Because first off, you've had so much beer I doubt you can even get it up and second of all you're a dick," he mutters.

Devin stares at him before throwing his head back in laughter. "Fuck yeah I am!" He says.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Those were the only words that seemed to be circulating around Mickey's head, unable to forget them. What the hell was wrong with him? His brother's had both lost there virginity by the time they were 15 and went through girl after girl. So he didn't understand how he was 17 and still struggling to get up around girls. He shook his head and took a drag from the joint. He presses it against one of the ash trays, extinguishing it. He leans his head back against the wall as the music seemed to get impossibly lighter. By now his head felt lighter and he was getting dizzy. But Mickey liked it. It was much better compared to the deadly humiliation he was feeling earlier.

He pushes himself off of the wall, stumbling slightly as he makes his way across the room. He grins when he sees Mandy. He goes over to her. "Hey little sister," he mumbles, laughing.

Mandy looks at her brother and raises an eyebrow. "Dude, you're wasted and high as fuck," she laughs. Mickey squints at her and shakes his head.

"No, m'not! I had like one... or sevenish drinks," he says and his sister just laughs more.

"It's late anyways and I'm getting annoyed since I'm one of the only ones who isn't completely wasted. Why don't we get Ian and get outta here?"

Mickey shakes his head. "No Ian... lets just fucking go," he says, pulling on his sister's arm.

Mandy rolls her eyes. "Just wait here and try not to fall over." She walks away from her brother, only to return moments later with Ian. The sight of Ian himself was enough to sober Mickey up just the slightest. He couldn't tell if he was more furious or jealous. Furious that Ian had most likely fucked someone tonight. And jealous it wasn't him. Mickey rubs his eyes and walks behind the two of them.

"I think there's something wrong with me," he mumbles. Mandy and Ian both stop and turn to look back at the older boy.

"What?" Mandy asks, eyebrows furrowed.

"Think there's something wrong with me," he mumbles again. He keeps walking, forcing the other two to follow. He steps over a pile of snow and ends up slipping on a sheet of ice, landing on his ass. "Ow, fuck," he grumbles, laying on his back.

"Fuck, Mick. How much did you really drink?" Mandy mumbles. Her and Ian both reach down and help Mickey back up. They place Mickey's arms around their shoulders so he was actually able to stand.

"Why don't you two just sleep over at my house? We're almost there and I doubt Mickey could even make it all the way home," many nods in agreement.

"Yeah, probably should. Don't want him going home like this anyways." Mickey wasn't necessarily a violent drunk. He was just violent in general. And when he was drunk, he liked to pick fights with Terry. Fights he never seemed to win. They walk up the steps to the Gallagher's house. Mickey centers most of his weight against Ian's side, not being able to hold himself up.

"Devin, huh?" He slurs. Ian's face flushed red and he kicks off his boots. "Dev's a fag." He chuckles to himself, shaking his head.

"You and I can share the bed tonight," Ian says to Mandy. He'd offer to sleep on the couch but he saw frank already passed out on it, beer bottle in his hand. "I can make a bed up on the floor for Mickey." Mandy nods.

"Thanks, Ian," she says. Ian helps Mickey up the stairs and gently sets him on the bed. "I'll get his shoes off and shit while you make the bed." Ian nods.

Mandy lets out a heavy sigh and kneels down on the floor in front of her brother. She tries his boots and starts to tug them off. "What'd you mean earlier when you said there's something wrong with you?" She asks curiously, tossing the boots to the side.

Mickey looks down at her and chuckles. "Like my dick... or something. There's something wrong with it."

Mandy raises an eyebrow. "Fuck, Mick. Please tell me you don't have herpies or some shit."

Mickey laughs loudly, throwing his head back. "Noooo. I don't have fuckin' herpies." He lays back on the bed and closes his eyes, legs tangling off of the bed. Mandy just sighs and shakes her head. Mickey was drunk and Mandy didn't want to push the subject, knowing she probably wouldn't get a straight answer anyways. It was probably just the alcohol talking anyways. "You kiss someone at midnight?" He sits back up with a groan, kicking off his jeans.

Mandy smiles a bit and nods. "Yeah, I did. I'd ask you but I'm pretty sure I already know your answer."

Mickey gives her a small shake of the head. "Didn't wanna kiss just anyone... wanted to kiss someone in general but they were already with someone else."

"You mean that girl you brought up stairs?" Ian asks, walking back in with extra pillows and blankets.

Mickey frowns at the mention of her and rubs his eyes. "No... don't like Samantha. A bitch... she's a fucking bitch," he mutters. His eyes began to water up from the mixture of alcohol and the recollection of the humiliation he had felt earlier. Ian frowns and looks over at Mandy.

"Is he... is he crying?" He whispers, laying the blankets out on the floor. Mandy nods, looking up at her brother in confusion.

"I think so," she says back. She climbs up on the bed and sits down next to Mickey. "Mick... hey it's okay. Did you wanna kiss her and she didn't wanna kiss you back?"

"No!" Mickey says loudly. He angrily wipes his eyes and shakes his head. "Didn't wanna fucking kiss her." He climbs off of the bed and lays down in the makeshift bed. "Just wanna sleep."

Mandy and Ian share a look before Mandy nods slightly. "Okay... I'll be right up here if you need me," she says. Ian flips off the lights before climbing into the bed with Mandy. It was only a matter of minutes before Mickey's soft snores echoed around the small room. Mandy didn't stay up much longer than him, soon sub coming to sleep. Ian couldn't fall asleep as easily as the other two. He laid there with his eyes open, glancing down at Mickey. The raven haired boy seemed peaceful in his sleep. It was almost surprising that the boy sleeping on the floor was Mickey Milkovich. When awake, he seemed angry and intimidating. But sleeping, he actually seemed relaxed and calm. Ian had to stop himself from reaching down and running a hand through the black locks.

Ian also couldn't get Samantha off of his mind. The moment he saw Mickey go upstairs with her, was the moment Ian realized he truly did have a crush on the

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

24.1K 670 25
Richard Grayson has been the amazing Boy Wonder, leader of the Teen Titans, part of the Young Justice and the amazing duo with Batman. But after a mi...
596K 13.4K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.2K 217 19
luke never thought that he could find a bad boy so pretty. top/dom!ash bottom/sub!luke in which ashton is a 'bad' boy, who skates and smokes weed, ha...
5.6K 60 13
All Mandela Catalogue, this is the second part to the first one! (Shitpost art cover by me anyway) Requests are always open, and you can send them th...