The birth of the Blue Phoenix...

By Fhanth

I was supposed to be the happiest guy! Even after my parents kicked me out for being gay, I had a wonderful b... More

Foreword
Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: Once upon a time
Chapter 2: A hard lesson
Chapter 3: The stranger
Chapter 4: Roleplay
Chapter 5: The importance of a safeword
Chapter 6: Punishments
Chapter 7: Merry Christmas
Chapter 8: The last lesson
Chapter 9: A hellish New Year's Eve
Chapter 10: Grand opening
Chapter 11: Pep talk
Chapter 12: Settling in
Chapter 13: Memories in pastel
Chapter 14: A night at the club
Chapter 15: Internal conflict
Chapter 16: Loss of innocence
Chapter 17: Daddy said
Chapter 18: Would you be my Daddy?
Chapter 19: Don't lie to Daddy
Chapter 20: A birthday surprise
Chapter 21: Happy birthday, Daddy
Chapter 22: Discovering a lifestyle
Chapter 23: A safe environment
Chapter 24: An interesting show
Chapter 25: The purpose of kneeling
Chapter 26: Naughty training
Chapter 27: Something painful
Chapter 28: To fly again
Chapter 29: Unsuccessful therapy
Chapter 30: Life at the club
Chapter 32: A different kind of threesome
Chapter 33: Oblivious
Chapter 34: Dark premonitions
Chapter 35: What the new Zach wants
Chapter 36: Temptation
Chapter 37: Broken
Chapter 38: His name was Oliver
Chapter 39: Victory
Chapter 40: A perfect contract
Chapter 41: Friends and family
Chapter 42: Stretching limits
Chapter 43: Kinky corny love
Chapter 44: Messing around
Chapter 45: Punishment
Chapter 46: Lesson learned
Chapter 47: Kinky fluffy love
Chapter 48: A proud Daddy
Chapter 49: Paying attention
Chapter 50: Dealing with guilt
Chapter 51: Comforting Daddy
Chapter 52: Where is my Baby?
Chapter 53: Pain and anger
Chapter 54: Slippery slope
Chapter 55: Healing
Chapter 56: The story of a tattoo
Chapter 57: Fighting step-backs
Chapter 58: Flying higher
Chapter 59: The other Master Dom
Chapter 60: One Sub for two Master Doms
Bonus Chapter: Cheering up Ethan
Epilogue

Chapter 31: Creepy stalker

23.4K 1.1K 877
By Fhanth

Aiden, Thu Feb 21st 2013

The last month has been hell. My Baby has discovered all the Blue Hedonism has to offer and is there almost every night that the club is open, with a different Dom each time – when it's not two! He relates his hot scenes to me and I can't help but smile at his excitement because seeing him happy is just the best thing in the world. Seeing him roughly taken by other Doms however, is horribly painful.

Because yes, I see most of what he does. I cringe every time he is with a Dom in the main room, I want to break something when I see him blow one during the shows, and I spend most of my nights in my office, watching him have sex, courtesy of the cameras in every playroom. Sadly none of the Doms he has interacted with messed up in any way because I would have taken the first opportunity to lay down my frustration on them with a good whipping. But jealousy is no reason to become unfair.

So all my evenings at the club are ruined in advance, the worst of them being the ones when Ethan is here. We're being civil to each other and he hasn't tried to broach the subject of my relationship with Zach anymore but there's still a lot of tension. He never apologized for ratting me out to my mom, who is now harassing me with questions each time she calls, and I don't understand why he's trying to push me into something I so desperately don't want to happen. So we barely exchange words during our dinners and we don't call each other anymore.

From what I understand, he also has his hands full with Keith, who seems to be punished every time I see him. I guess that he is slowly discovering what a strict Master means and has trouble controlling his unruly mouth or sever ties with his previous friends who encourage him to deal. I am thankful Zach stopped coming to have dinner in my office on the nights he's here because we can at least pretend there's no problem that way.

The only times that I can get some comfort at the club are the nights when Zach's had too much the evening before and rests at home, or from Joe. My favorite Sub has just been the best during this whole time. He kept my embarrassing secret for himself, and far from judging me for using him when I'm in love with someone else, he's never refused an evening with me, complied with all my requests and has been an attentive ear each time we cuddled after a hot scene.

He's the only one I can talk to without fear, and it feels good to vent out all my frustration! He never asks why I can't bring myself to be with my Baby, for which I will be forever grateful, and does everything in his power – be it hugs, kisses, blowjobs or just rough sex – to make me feel better.

He's also the only one I can bear to see have sex with my Baby without having thoughts of murder. On the contrary, seeing those two boys go at it makes me extremely horny. I know that Subs can get a bit naughty together, which is absolutely fine by me as long as they're not under contract. I often have enjoyed the view from my office, because yes, there are cameras even in the Subs' room's showers.

Joe asked me if I would be bothered by it the day after he discovered my little secret. Apparently, he had been given a blowjob by my Baby on his first official night at the club and has promised to return the favor. But the sweet boy didn't want to hurt me so he asked for my permission beforehand. I granted it to him because he had been so nice to me, with the condition that he got in my office immediately after to deal with my hard-on, and I wasn't disappointed by the result.

I hate every part of every scene I've seen between my Baby and a Dom, but seeing him getting pleasured by Joe was a whole different thing. I think it was one of the most erotic things I ever saw and I'm a little ashamed to admit I jerked off in front of my computer until I came all over my chest like a teenage boy in front of his first porn movie. I very unethically saved the video, and when Joe visited me in my office, I made him blow me while I watched it again.

My very deranged mind even encouraged the boy to do more things with my Baby, and I have saved every recording of them doing so. Jeez! The time he let my Baby top him is one of my absolute favorites. What I would have given to be there with them, and play a bit with Joe's mouth before going behind my Baby and pound into him at the same pace! That same night, I took Joe on my desk, time and time again while we were both watching it.

Of course, Joe's dedication to help and please me made me question his feelings toward me, but he assured me that he was only doing so because I was the best Dom he's ever had, and wasn't in love with me or in search of a long-term contract. His behavior has been so perfect that I have rewarded him multiple times with the best orgasms I could give him.

Apart from him, I've spent my evenings either on the balcony of the Blue Phoenix, trying to cool down while watching the crowds, or roughly taking experienced or masochistic Subs. I didn't trust myself to go with any others with my levels of frustration so high.

The only exception was Nixon. After the cute little thing failed his first test, my Baby was constantly asking me when he would take it again. When Nixon tried another time ten days after, following a few more training sessions with me or Alexander, Zach took him under his wing to show him the inside of the club. Afterward, my Baby asked me if I could be his first Dom, given the fact that he was probably a virgin – Nixon denied it but I'm not so sure and neither was my Baby – and that I apparently have the reputation of being the best Dom in the Subs' room. I couldn't really say no to my Baby, as it would have led to me explaining why I wasn't jumping on a new Sub, so I accepted.

I must admit I didn't fully trust myself at first to be as gentle and caring as I needed to be with the little shy Sub, but my Baby's words of encouragement and his trust in me eventually made me try my best. And oh boy did it leave an impression on the cute thing. Zach told me Nixon couldn't stop talking about this scene and was dying to have another one with me. I will probably play with the boy again, but on an evening I am not too frustrated.

Which probably means a night my Baby isn't at the club. As much as I have no problem watching him have sex with other Subs, each time he is in the arms of a Dom, I almost lose my self-control. For Christ sake, even when he was with Logan, the gentlest Dominant of the whole club, I could barely look at something else than the two of them, which lead me to miss the fact that Romero screwed something up with his Sub, Troye.

Alexander saw it – and he was getting blown through the whole thing, so he had an excuse not to pay attention – even fucking Logan saw it and interrupted his evening with my Baby to come and tell me. I would have hit him when I saw him walk toward me, but when he began to talk, I could have punched myself. I can't believe that my current obsession is making me mess things up in my own job! I let Romero go in his private room to provide aftercare to his Sub, and when he was available I just told him to come by my office the next day.

When I confronted him, he immediately recognized there was a moment his Sub grew tense and that he should have stopped the whole scene, even if Troye didn't safeword. He explained that the boy was beginning to feel less comfortable with sex in public, being very shy and all – it's true he doesn't even prep in the Sub's room, only in his Dom's playroom and mostly keeps to himself – and asked for a private punishment.

His Sub only confirmed his Dom's version of the facts and said he didn't resent his Master, whom he loves very much, begging me not to punish him in public. It was just a minor fuck-up, so I complied with Romero's request and whipped the Dom fifteen times in my playroom. Sometimes, physical pain is the only way even us Doms can get rid of our guilt. And with Troye being his long-term contracted Sub, I can guess how it was eating Romero.

I have taken the new resolution of paying better attention to what's happening inside my club instead of stalking my Baby with all the cameras disseminated everywhere. I have managed to hold to that resolution for exactly ten minutes before staring at the footage from the camera recording what's happening in the street at the back of the club. It's not my fault my Baby arrived at the same time as Joe! They are just so cute together that I can't detach my eyes from the tiny square on my computer.

I wonder what it would be like to see them perform a sixty-nine. Or better, have them tied and spread one over the other, their two buttholes nicely exposed so that I can take turns in fucking them while they would just kiss languorously.

Bad thoughts, Aiden! I face-palm myself inwardly. That can't happen for reasons you know very well. So get a grip on your fantasies and focus on something else! I try to get myself to close the window corresponding to that camera when I suddenly see them light something. Weird, I didn't remember either of them smoked! And this doesn't look like a cigarette at all! Oh, some boys are in trouble, I think to myself while I grab my coat and hurry outside.

I run toward the door of the Blue Hedonism then walk at a brisk pace toward the two naughty boys. As soon as they spot me, they throw away the joint there were sharing, but not very discreetly. I have no trouble composing my best angry expression because even if it's my Baby and my favorite Sub, they should know better than this!

"Care to explain boys?" I say with my best Master Dom voice, making the two baby delinquents shiver.

"I'm sorry Daddy," my Baby whimpers. "I wanted to see what it was like to get blown while you're high so I dragged Joe into smoking with me."

The mere thought of this is enough to get me hard, but I don't let myself be distracted and focus on the discipline I need to enforce instead.

"I will calmly walk back to my office, and when I enter it I will find the two of you kneeling at attention inside," I state icily.

This is enough to make both their eyes widen with fear and scurry toward the door of the club. I, on the other hand, take all my time to get back inside. The two of them are obediently waiting for me like I asked of them. I don't say a word when I enter my office and get into my seat, staring at the two mischief-makers for a long time.

"Can you explain to me why what you did was stupid and reckless?" I eventually ask.

"We shouldn't have taken anything to impair our judgment before going to the club, Master Aiden," Joes replies meekly.

"This is against the rules, but it was just a tiny joint and the effect would have passed by the time we got out of the Subs' room, Daddy," my bratty Baby adds.

"So you were intending on spending the evening with a Dom?" I say in colder anger. "I am extremely disappointed."

"I'm sorry, Master Aiden," Joe whimpers.

It takes a bit more time before my Baby utters the same apology.

"Look at me! You can't know for sure if the after-effects of the drugs would have passed before you engaged in a scene, boys," I explain. "It depends on so many things, your tiredness or the quantity of food you had during the day. Sometimes it can last for longer than you think, and you're in no state to be a good judge of your body's limits after! Which is why you can't safely go in a scene with a Dom because you won't necessarily safeword if you need to. This is a basic rule of safety for a Submissive that I thought you both knew!"

As is often the case when I lecture a young Submissive, I can see their features tense when they truly realize the mistake they made. Of course, it appeared perfectly rational to them when they were doing it, with their little justification but now they know better. To properly drill the lesson in their cute little heads though, they will, of course, face a sanction.

"Do you have anything you want to say before I punish you?" I conclude.

"I'm really sorry, Daddy..." my Baby replies remorsefully. "I am the one who dragged Joe into this, so maybe he shouldn't be disciplined?"

"It's nice of you to recognize your fault, Baby, but Joe should have known better, shouldn't you?"

"Yes, Master Aiden," he answers.

"To make sure, you both fully understand this lesson," I state, "you will each taste my paddle twenty times. Then you will get a different kind of punishment. Baby, you are grounded from the club until Sunday!"

"But no, you can't!" he exclaims.

I chose Sunday because I know perfectly well that he has a threesome scheduled with Nathan and Alexander on Saturday. He will have to postpone this, which only makes the sanction sting more.

"I have a scene planned on Saturday!" he shrieks.

"I know that perfectly well, Baby," I respond calmly, "and you will have to reschedule."

"But what if they do it with another Sub," he pales. "Please, can I have another punishment? I'll take anything else!"

"The goal of a sanction isn't to please you," I state. "Otherwise how will you learn?"

"But!..."

"Enough!" I growl. "If you interrupt me one more time, I will add five blows with the paddle." That shuts him up efficiently. "As for you, Joe, I have something else in store for you, unless you don't want to spend the night with me."

"I'll accept whatever punishment you see fit to earn your forgiveness," the good boy says.

"That's so unfair," my Baby grumbles.

"What was that?" I ask. "Didn't you say that only you deserved a punishment? Now be a good boy and bend over my desk! Pants off, you can keep your underwear!"

It's the first time my Baby did something serious enough to earn a paddle-spanking and knowing that he had a traumatic experience with it, I remind him to use his safewords if necessary. In any case, I don't really use all of my strength at first.

I must admit that administering the punishment is one of the hardest things I ever had to do. I have to focus on the fact my Baby needs to learn his actions have consequences to be able to continue spanking. It'll take something memorable to teach him you don't get high before a scene.

The fact his boxer briefs hold his gorgeous ass so nicely doesn't help either. Once I have landed the final blow, I make him kneel while I take care of his friend. It's a bit easier to punish Joe but I still don't like it that much. I should've done something more creative.

When I have finished, I take some soothing cream from one of my drawers and give it to Joe.

"You will go to an empty stall in the Subs' room where you can help each other put this on your butt to ease the sting," I explain. "After this, Zach you will go back to the loft and Joe, you will prepare before coming back to the office."

"Yes, Master Aiden," Joe replies.

My Baby is sulking and barely utters a "Yes, Daddy" before going out. If it weren't for Joe behind him, I'm sure he would have slammed the door. It should piss me off more, but coming from my Baby it only makes me chuckle. While I get a look on the cameras in the Subs' room to check the two naughty boys follow my instructions, making me instantly hard when they take care of each other, I text Alexander to come by my office.

"You wanted to see me?" he asks a few minutes after.

"Yes, it looks like you will have to change your plans for Saturday night, Zach is being punished," I explain to him.

"What did the crazy boy do this time?" he asks curiously.

"He was smoking weed outside of the club with Joe. Just in front of one of the cameras, like he was dying to get caught!"

"This boy will be the death of you," Alexander chuckles. "When I see how he made my angel relentlessly beg for this threesome..."

"I still can't figure what took you so long to accept," I blurt. "Two beautiful boys eager to please you? I would sign on for this every night."

"I'm not kinky the same way you are, Aiden. I wanted to keep it as a reward for my boy. And having him on his best behavior, trying to please me as best he could for a few weeks was extremely nice!" he says dreamily.

I can only imagine the number of blowjobs he must have coaxed in exchange for his agreement to this threesome, I chuckle to myself.

"Well, it won't be for this Saturday. I'll let you decide if you want to reschedule or use another Sub, though if you have any pity on me, please choose the first option. Zach will never forgive me if I make him miss his threesome."

"Nathan has been way too eager in any case," he replies. "So rescheduling for next Saturday isn't a problem for me. Do you want me to pretend to hesitate on the plan a bit so that your Baby boy squirms?"

"That's a good idea!" I answer. "And if you can let me be the one giving him the good news, he might hate me less afterward."

"Deal!" he exclaims. "About that boy though, I've been meaning to ask..."

Ugh! Here we go! After Ethan and my mother, my second-in-command. Is everybody going to be a pain in my ass?

"Do you know what you are doing?" he demands, surprising me a bit.

"I'm not completely sure," I respond honestly. "But I'm trying my best."

"I don't want to pry into your personal space," he continues. "Just know I'm here to help if you need me to."

"That's very nice of you."

"Be careful," Alexander adds. "There is already a bit of talk amongst the Subs that you are a bit rougher than you used to be."

I know that Nathan keeps his ears open there, which allows Alexander and I to know when there is a problem. I just never expected the problem to be me.

"I'm a bit more stressed than usual, true, but I'm only being tough with Subs who can handle it."

"No need to justify yourself, but like I said: just be careful."

Part of me takes his warning extremely badly, but the main part is rather proud of my number two to dare to talk to me like this. It's good to know he won't let me abuse my power here.

I'm saved a reply by Joe who knocks at my door, and Alexander leaves to let him come in. The beautiful boy is dressed in the usual tiny leather shorts Subs wear all the time around here and kneels at attention in front of my desk.

"You can still choose to take the same punishment as Zach if you prefer," I offer him.

"No Master Aiden, I'd rather have what you had in mind and be done with it tomorrow," he replies.

"Good boy!" I shuffle through my drawers to find the device I was looking for – yes I have all kinds of things in these drawers! – and approach Joe with it. "Stand up and pull down your shorts!"

I order as I squat in front of him, to be at a good height to put on the cock cage I grabbed. The mere sight of the toy has Joe's member twitch and I have to go to the bathroom with him and put some cold water on it before I can trap his dong inside.

"The seven rings of metal of this model are pretty tight, Pet," I explain to him, "and the littlest stimulation might get very uncomfortable for you. Trust me, there is going to be a lot of teasing!" I warn him, making him shudder. "If you are a very good boy, I might get it out after the show so we can enjoy a scene together. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Master Aiden!" he pants, making my lips curve into a predatory smile.

I lick along his two inner thighs, to show him exactly how painful it's going to be for him.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaims after a small moan.

"Language, Pet!" I scold him, giving a little slap on his red butt that makes him yelp.

Almost like a real dog, which makes another kinky idea bloom in my mind. One that I haven't enacted in a very long time.

"I feel like showing off a Pup, tonight," I tell him. "Would you mind wearing a collar with a leash tonight, and crawl instead of walking?"

"Oh sh...! I wouldn't mind, Master Aiden!" he says after catching himself.

It seems the thought is rather arousing to him, making it a bit uncomfortable down there.

"Such a good boy!" I reply, going into one of the cupboards of the room to retrieve the accessory. "This collar only means you're mine for tonight!"

"I know, Master Aiden," he answers eagerly.

Better be precise though! I wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea. I attach the big leather strap on his neck and connect the leash to it.

"Kneel, Pet!" I then order. "Until you get an order telling you otherwise, you are not authorized to stand anymore so you will crawl to follow me. You are not authorized to talk either. You can moan and whimper all you want, but I don't want to hear full words until I give you permission to, or if you need to safeword of course. You'll be Pup from now on because you're such an adorable little doggie. Bark if you understand!"

"Good boy!" I say as he gives a few woofs.

I lead him to my chair behind my office and make him kneel between my thighs after strapping knee pads on. I intend to have my Pup crawl a lot on all fours and I don't want him to hurt there.

"Now is a good time to show me how sorry you are, Pup!" I tell him as I lower my zipper and get my semi-hard dick out of my pants.

As he begins to swallow my length, I click on the folder I have saved all the videos of him with my Baby, and begin to watch several of them. I use all my self-control to delay my orgasm as much as I can, making the naughty boy work for a good twenty minutes before I spill my juices at the back of his throat, pushing his head to the maximum he can take.

"You did a great job, Pup!" I tell him as I tuck my dick back into my pants.

Then I gently scratch his hair while I order the food for our dinner later tonight, while he slowly whimpers. I know this chastity device is very confining, so the slightest swelling down there can be painful, but he is an experienced Sub, and I know he can take it.

"Ooooh! You got a nice little doggie!" Tanner teases after he comes in when he sees Joe crawling by my side.

The two of us settle down in the meeting room with the pizzas that were delivered while we wait for William, who is running a bit late. For each bite I take, I feed a small piece with my fingers to my doggy, who is kneeling at my side. The naughty boy makes sure to suck on them sensually each time I put something into his mouth, making me as hard as a rock in a record time.

William laughs when he joins us and learns what got Joe in trouble. When I tell him the full extent of my Baby's punishment, he is almost rolling on the floor! That part makes the boy at my feet whimper again, so I make a mental note to tell him later how I already arranged for my baby's threesome to be rescheduled.

After dinner, we walk inside the main room, and I make a few detours with my beautiful Pup crawling at my side wanting to show him off around a bit. It has been such a long time since I've done this and even if I wouldn't enjoy it every night, it's very nice once in a while. As soon as I settle in my favorite spot, I immediately make him blow me again – that's what he gets for teasing me all dinner long! This time I make him really work for it, only releasing forty-five minutes later, in the middle of the first show.

Then I pull him into my lap and spend fifteen minutes evilly teasing him. While he watches the Sub on stage getting roughly fucked by his Dominant, I caress his nipples and his inner thighs. while I slowly peck his collarbone and his shoulders. I know this is quite intense with the cock cage he has on so when his whimpers get too insistent, I head toward my playroom, with him crawling at my side again.

As soon as we get there, I pull down his shorts and remove the chastity device, earning an appreciative moan and seeing his cock get fully alive instantly. Since he behaved so well, I even swallow him whole and bob twice before releasing his shaft.

"I think you took your punishment extremely well, Pup!" I praise him. "I am very proud of you and you can talk again."

"Thank you, Master Aiden," he replies.

"I'm in the mood for the bench tonight, Pet," I tell him and he immediately takes position there.

The rest of the evening goes sweetly while I take my time to enjoy both his holes. I finally grant him his release after a long edging session and make him scream his orgasm with high-pitched moans as I fill a condom deep inside his ass at the same time.

"Can I ask you a question, Master Aiden?" he tries in a meek voice while I massage his back for a bit of aftercare.

"Go ahead, Pet," I answer, pretty sure of where this is going. "But if it is about Zach and his threesome, I already have asked Alexander to reschedule it to the Saturday after."

"Thank you, Master Aiden," he responds sleepily. "He really couldn't wait for this one, so it would have been really mean if they chose another Sub."

After finishing to take care of the sweet boy, I arrange for a cab to take him back home and head toward the loft soon after. Tonight is Alexander's turn to do the closing. When I arrive there, all is dark so at first, I think that my Baby has already gone to sleep. That's why I let out a startled scream when I turn on the light in the living room and see him kneeling at attention. How long has he been waiting like this? He hates that position!

"What are you doing here like this, Baby?" I ask.

"Please, Daddy" he begs miserably. "Can you let me go to the club on Saturday? I will take anything else as punishment."

Boy, he surely is eager for that threesome! He looks at me with the best puppy eyes I've ever seen a Sub perform.

"You can make me have the same punishment as Joe, please! I'll do anything!"

That last sentence just echoes in my mind over and over again. Coupled with his perfect position and the plea in his beautiful eyes, it has my cock immediately spring back to life – and I thought it would be dead after the four rounds I had tonight with Joe. It's enough to make me lose all my restraint and I walk briskly in front of my Baby.

"Suck!" I order him as I put two fingers in front of his mouth.

Seeing him take them into his wet cavern and look at me so erotically is enough to drive me over the edge. I would moan if I hadn't better self-control, and my member is definitely twitching and leaking precum.

"Do you want to know what Joe's punishment was?" I ask him as he keeps sucking on my digits. "I put the tightest cock cage I had on him for most of the evening, then made him blow me twice, once in my office, the other during the first show. Oh, and I made him follow me, crawling on a leash while I was hanging around the club, are you sure you are up to it?"

"Please let me make you feel better, Daddy!" he replies with his most seductive voice.

At this instant, all reasonable thoughts should have left me and I should have slammed my dick into his smart mouth. Except for the sudden memory of another boy on his knees. My turn to make you feel better.

This can't be happening ever. I can't believe I let myself be so close to losing it and just indulge in my lust. After I was already spent from a night with a Sub on top of that! I need to watch myself more closely than ever around this boy! There is no way I can slip like this again!

"I don't change punishments," I tell him with a cold voice, pulling my fingers out of his mouth and walk toward my bedroom. "I've talked with Alexander, he agreed to reschedule for the next Saturday, and you should be able to attend the club if you behave."

"Yes, Daddy," he whispers feebly.

It's the last thing I hear before I close my bedroom door. My hard-on is so painful I have to jerk off in the adjacent bathroom, and it only takes two strokes with the picture of my Baby on his knees in my mind to come powerfully. Of course, I scoop everything I can to taste my release.

After this, I lay down on my bed, trying to steel my mind so that I never reproduce the kind of behavior that almost led us to a catastrophe. Needless to say, I don't sleep well that night.

Published on December 18th 2017

Darn, we were so close! But Daddy is just too stubborn... Next chapter will focus on Zach's threesome with Alexander and Nathan. And I'm just realizing that with the update planning I made, the chapter that will go out around Christmas day won't be super happy... please don't hate me?

In any case see you on Thrusday for the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.2K 33
*2nd book in TPS series* Victor loved Shawn and trusted the male from the day he first met him. He had always thought he would spend his entire life...
202K 3K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...
230K 7.4K 47
"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly made me nervous. "I can't-." "You think b...
336K 10.4K 27
"You've never been with a man." "No, I...I'm not gay." "Neither are they," I said, my finger coming up as I pointed to the men kissing as the girl...