A Secret Service [NOW PUBLISH...

By joymoment

Now available in paperback! "I LOVE IT!" - CarniaHolmes "I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like... More

Would you look at that cast?!
An author's note. πŸ™„ Wow, I'm so surprised.
Chapter 1 - "So enters wonder boy."
Chapter 2 - "You really have no boundaries, do you?"
Chapter 3 - "I'm going to break your nose, because I don't like your face."
Chapter 4 - "Owens, do you ever shut up?"
Chapter 5 - "This won't hurt you one bit."
Chapter 6 - "I convey a moody persona?"
Chapter 7 -"Try to keep up, old man."
Chapter 8 -"I never pegged either of you as the skittish type."
Chapter 9 -"You're kind of cute when you're flirting."
Chapter 10 - "Funny one, Carter."
Chapter 11 - "Why did you lie to me?"
Chapter 12 - "There's nothing to say for now, Carter."
Chapter 13 - "I can't ever lose him."
Chapter 14 - "How did you know?"
Chapter 15 - "Why I do favors for people is beyond me."
Chapter 16 - "I prefer a swift punch."
Chapter 17 - "You look nice, Sarge."
Chapter 18 -"Play nice."
Chapter 19 - "How can he be so clueless?"
Chapter 20 - "Get. The. Hell. Out."
Chapter 21 - "People fail you."
Chapter 22 - "You want to crash here on the couch?"
Chapter 23 -"She can't just show up and do this to us!"
Chapter 24 - "You don't have to talk to her."
Chapter 25 - "Were you waiting for us?"
Chapter 26 - "Don't assume you know everything."
Chapter 27 - "You don't have to say it."
Chapter 28 - "I didn't think I would see you again."
Chapter 29 - "You look hot."
Chapter 30 - "How badly did I screw up?"
Chapter 31 - "I said it was fine."
Chapter 32 - "I know it's not a date, it was a slip of the tongue."
Chapter 33 - "Look, I can't tell you."
Chapter 34 - "Do you ever regret it?"
Chapter 35 - "She knows, Jay."
Chapter 36 - "Does it look like I'm joking?"
Chapter 37 - "Donovan, just talk to me."
Chapter 38 - "Don't punch me if you lose."
Chapter 39 - "I do not want your pity or sympathy."
Chapter 40 - "Let's go find Link."
Chapter 41 - "Split up."
Chapter 42 - "Get out of my way."
Chapter 43 - "You ready?"
Chapter 44 - "Who am I speaking to?"
Chapter 45 - "You got my message."
Chapter 46 - "It doesn't mean it's okay."
Chapter 47 - "Then I can kiss you again."
Just one minute, that's all I ask of you.
Epilogue
NOW PUBLISHED!!
A Secret Service Special Surprise
Chapter 1 (Donovan's POV)
Special Scene Snippets
A Cross-Over Special
The secrets behind A Secret Service
Duck and cover gallery!
Take cover gallery!
The Story Continues!

Don't hate me! It's only a cover gallery.

182K 4.3K 1.2K
By joymoment

Okay! Yes! I know, it's not the update you wanted. I completely understand if you're mad at me. But anyways I shall explain to you what this is, though it is quite obvious.

You amazing people have loved my book so much you've made me covers for it! And truly that blows my mind that you would take the time to do that for me! Seriously, I don't even know what to say!

So I was getting enough of them that I decided to start a gallery! That means if you make me a cover I will add them here for everyone to love and admire! I hope you comment and tell me which ones you like! I'm currently in love with all of them and can't decide!

At the top is a freaking epic trailer that the brilliant Atu-D2 made me! Which I didn't think anyone would do, but they did and even I want to reread my own book after watching that crazy awesome trailer!

(Recently added)
This first cover is by the phenomenal PennAquatics! I love how the flag over lays the photo and how boss the girl looks! I would not mess with her.

***********************************

This cover was made by the awesome Aim_Perfection! I just love all the great images!

***********************************

These covers were made by the terrific Txri_bae! I love how kick butt the girl looks! You do not want to mess with her!

***********************************

This cover was made by the genius jk_091! I love the silhouette and how you just get a feeling for who the girl is!

***********************************

This was made by the confident CrownMatter! I totally love the simplicity of it! And the military jacket being the background is so epic!

***********************************

These were made by the classy xxCRAZYNAHIDAxx. I love how it's a guy and girl because Donovan and Carter are couple goals!! Also they just look so BA!

***********************************

These were make by the fantastic Fandomacc! There's so many of them! I love how BA the girl looks is each one!

***********************************

These were made by the incredible Imprecisato and I love how Donovan is in the background, like he is always watching out for Carter, ready to protect her at any moment.

***********************************

These were made by the awesome Artimis03 and I love the military theme! Gosh Donovan would be as hot as Channing Tatum!

***********************************

These were made by the amazing andrea_1833 and I love the hands forming a gun. It reminds me of the Twenty-One Pilots Guns For Hands, which is a fantastic song!

***********************************

Okay so not only did Atu-D2 make me a trailer, she made me two and I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I thought I would share both! I really like the quick cuts of this one but love the final kick scene from the one at the top.

Which one do you prefer???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 55 54
"Ravyn, I don't even know if I'm into guys," Cal whispered harshly. "Torin isn't a guy, he's a man, and you're into him," the willowy girl insisted...
135K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
21K 4.1K 50
"I bet you didn't even have your first kiss, Van," Elena remarked and smirked, a knowing expression on her face. "Let's go, El," Kate urged, eyeing...
622K 15.8K 40
Avery was not an average, well behaved 17-year-old girl living a happy life. She was an underground fighter, a street racer, and had even gotten mixe...