Rise of the Werewolf: RWBY Ha...

By Shadow_Eureka

This is a story I thought of and when it popped in my head, I decided one day that I will work on this. In th... More

Your Apearance, weapon, and semblance
Prologue: An new hero rises
Chapter 1: Meeting the girls
Chapter 2: New friends
Chapter 3: Nightmares
Chapter 4: The First Transformation and a shocking discovery
Chapter 5: Past Revelation
Chapter 6: First mission and the awakening
Chapter 7: The beast unleashed
Chapter 8: Learning the truth
Chapter 9: Life of a Faunus and the first confession
Chapter 10: The Werewolf's first mate (Lemon)
Chapter 11: The Second and Third mate (Lemon)
Chapter 12: The fourth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 13: The fifth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 14: The Sixth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 16: The Eighth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 18: The Tenth mate (Lemon)
Chapter 19: The Eleventh mate (Lemon)
Chapter 20: The Twelfth Mate (Lemon)
Chapter 21: The Thirteenth and Final Mates (Lemon)
Chapter 22: The New Mission! Infiltrating a White Fang Base
Chapter 23: The Battle With Adam Taurus! The Werewolf vs The Bull
Chapter 24: Looking for The Werewolf! A New Faction?!?!
Bailey (L/N) and OC Bio
Fangs of Justice Bio
The Reader's New Outfit and Weapon
Chapter 25: Past Revelation pt. 2! And Meeting two teammates
Chapter 26: Werewolf Training! And The New Team Sets Out
Chapter 27: A Long Reunion
Chapter 28: A Very Special Surprise
Chapter 29: A New Life! A Confession
Chapter 30: A New Mate (Lemon)! And a Second Child born
Chapter 31: Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: Another Life Born
Chapter 33: A Shocking Truth! Another Child
Chapter 34: End of a Bull! The Final Battle with Adam Taurus
Chapter 35: Meeting a Family pt. 2
Chapter 36: A Werewolf/Demigod Hybrid
Chapter 37: Meeting a Family Pt.3
Chapter 38: Taking Care of Team CRDL
Chapter 39: Taking Care of Mercury
Chapter 40: Meeting a Family Final part
Chapter 41: The Capturing of the Werewolf
Chapter 42: Invading the Grimm World! Saving the Werewolf! Battle with Salem
Final Chapter and Epilogue: A Bright Future
A Discussion (Not a Chapter)

Chapter 15: The Seventh mate (Lemon)

19.6K 157 247
By Shadow_Eureka

(A/N: Well, hello fellow readers and my followers. Here is chapter 15 of this story and the next lemon,

And from the previous chapter if you think Cinder is next in this chapter, no she ain't, you should know who's next in this chapters from a recent voting pole,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ruby P.O.V

"After a week of (Y/N) being in heat, Ruby never knew what was going on and it got her curious on why she had a conversation with her teammates on about sharing him and it confused heron why they just recently talked about that, she was walking through the hall until she hears a conversation between Blake and Weiss, so she hides to overhear it.........

Blake: "Well, it's week 2 in (Y/N)'s heat."

Weiss: "That's right. It must be a nightmare for him since he's a Werewolf Faunus. And not even having sex can relieve it cause it doesn't work."

Blake: "I just hope that he's doing okay now."

Weiss: "Did you know Velvet, Coco, and Pyrrha somehow found out and they did it with him?"

Blake: "That I never knew, it looks like we're gonna have to talk to them now about sharing him."

Weiss: "That's right."

........Ruby puts her back against the wall and she was shocked about (Y/N) being in heat, and she knew she actually like him as well, so she went to his dorm and she was nervous at first, but she decided to try, then she breathes in and out, then walks in.........

Ruby: (Okay Ruby, you got this. You can do this.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

........(Y/N) was in the shooting range room trying out his dust styled bullets, thanks to Weiss buying him dust he was able to try out the bullets and he seems to enjoy the bullets. Then he packs everything up and he goes to his dorm, and he walks in and places his stuff on the desk, but turns on the safety of his guns first. Then he walks to his bed and he smells something and he knew someone else was in there with him.......

(Y/N): (Oh no.)

.........then he turns around and he's suddenly tackled on the bed and he looks up to see Ruby looking at him with a big blush and his eyes widen........

(Y/N): "Ruby, what're you doing?"

Ruby: "I just found out you was in heat, and that you can't relive it. So, I thought I would confess to you, that I love you and *face goes red* that I.......I....want......to........to do it.......with you."

........his eyes widen at what she meant and he was gonna say something, until she kisses him and he loses control again and his wolf side unleashed again and he puts his hand on the back of her head and makes out with her. Then Ruby moved her hand to his area and starts rubbing him and he groans at the feeling, then she goes to his area and unzips him and she sees his member spring up and it shocked her at how big he was; then she starts licking the tip on his member and she slowly plunges it in her mouth and she sucks on him and (Y/N) moans at the feeling.......

3rd P.O.V

.........(Y/N) couldn't think straight at what Ruby was doing, and this is a first time she's doing this and she was doing a good job.........

(Y/N): "Oh god Ruby."

.........then she starts increasing her speed and (Y/N) was moaning and groaning at the feeling, then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Ruby, I'm gonna......."

........he couldn't finish as he lets it out in her mouth and she quickly takes his member out her mouth and this concerned him........

(Y/N): "Ruby, are you okay? I'm sorry, it's just......."

........he couldn't finish as she swallowed his seed and he was shocked at her sudden action........

Ruby: "Wow, that was so much."

........then she takes off her cape and the rest of her outfit and she crawls to him and places his member at her opening........

Ruby: "I'm.........I'm going to continue. Here I go."

.........then she slowly went on his member and she winces in pain as she goes down on his member and as she continues she suddenly slammed on his member and let's out a big moan and tears welled up in her eyes.........

Ruby: "So, big."

(Y/N): "Ruby, are you okay?"

Ruby: *nods* "I'm fine........just don't........don't move for a minute."

........then (Y/N) sits up and he wraps his arms around her waist.......

(Y/N): "Ruby, why could you just wait?"

Ruby: "Cause, I didn't want to. I wanted to do this with you, I want to show you how much I love you like the other girls did. I love you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I love you too Ruby."

.......he leans forward and they make out again, then Ruby pushes him down and looks at him.......

Ruby: "I'm......I'm gonna move now."

........she starts bouncing on his member slowly and she lets out quiet gentle moans and she places her hands on his chest and she slowly increases her speed and (Y/N) was in awe feeling her and he couldn't think straight at the feeling and then he starts rubbing on her breast and she moans frequently as her speed increases........

Ruby: "Oh (Y/N), this feels so good."

.........then after acouple of minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching.......

(Y/N): "Ruby, I'm gonna cum."

Ruby: "Don't hold back, please. Cum inside me."

.........then after acouple more seconds (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and Ruby moans loud at the feeling and then she plops on (Y/N) and she takes his member outta her and his seed leaks outta her.......

Ruby: "So much. You came so much."

.........then she sees (Y/N) is still hard and she lays beside him, and he gets up and she spreads her legs.......

Ruby: "Please (Y/N), give me more."

(Y/N)"Ruby......"

........then he places his member at her opening again and he pushes forward, and she moans at the feeling. And he thrusts inside her and she moans at the feeling.......

Ruby: (This is.......the second time he put it inside me and it feels so good.)

........then she wraps her arms around his neck and he continues thrusting inside her, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching again.......

(Y/N): "Ruby, I'm........"

Ruby: "Cum inside me again."

........she wraps her legs around his waist and after acouple more thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and he takes his member outta her and his seed leaks out of her again and she's breathing hard, then (Y/N) plops beside her and Ruby snuggles close to him and he wraps his arm around her, then he pulls the blanket over them and they drifted to sleep........

(Y/N) P.O.V

Time skip-Morning

..........(Y/N) slowly opened his eyes and he sees Ruby sleeping next to him and he smiles then he rubs her head and she slowly wakes up and looks at (Y/N), then she smiles and holds his hand.........

Ruby: "Good morning."

(Y/N): "Morning."

Ruby: "You was amazing last night, I'm glad you was my first. I love you (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "I love you too Ruby."

........they lean forward and they kiss again, then Ruby gets up and gets dressed and heads back to her dorm, then (Y/N) suddenly gets the feeling that he's being watch and he looks out the window and sees no one there. Then he quickly closes the curtains and he sits back down on his bed.........

Cinder and Emerald P.O.V

........Cinder was getting ready and Emerald was getting up as well, then she gets another message on her scroll and she smirks........

Cinder: "Well, well, well, it looks like (Y/N) got lucky again last night."

Emerald: "He had sex again?"

Cinder: "That's right, and it appears he instantly lost control as he was gonna start doing it again."

........then she hears her dorm window open and she hears some kind of footsteps coming in........

Cinder: "Well, it's about time. You did good *looks in the direction* Neo."

.........the figure confirmed to be Neo, and she was eavesdropping on (Y/N) when his heat started, and she was the one watching him and Pyrrha doing it and she just saw him in bed with Ruby just acouple of minutes ago........

Emerald: "Wait a minute, it was Neo that was spying on him?"

Cinder: "Had to be curious, so I sent her to spy on him. And with him in heat, I had to know what's going on."

Emerald: "Well, I'm going for a walk."

........Emerald walks out and Cinder looks at a photo she took of (Y/N) on her scroll and she blushes a little at seeing the photo........

Cinder: (Well, I guess (Y/N) is getting lucky for being the first ever Werewolf Faunus. Well, he's about to get lucky again.)

........Emerald was walking down the hall and when she had the conversation with (Y/N) he was so nice to her, that no one has ever been that nice to her before. Then she blushes and looks at a picture of (Y/N) on her scroll."

Emerald: (I don't know what Cinder is planning, but if she thinks she can beat me to (Y/N) she's wrong. He's really cute, and I don't think I can wait anymore, I actually want to be with him.)

To be continued......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and for you readers that was curious, yes it was Neo that was spying; and now she has been added in this harem and her lemon chapter will come soon,

Now with all that said, see y'all next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 396 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
161K 1.5K 25
This is the first fanfic I have published I really like Ruby's character and I like most of the rwby series so I wanted to make an x Reader fanfic. I...
181K 1.9K 26
Something I just came up with. #1 in cinderfall 9-2-18 Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby or any of the art used for this story.
3.2K 154 30
Welcome to Remnant, in remnant we have Faunus, Humans, and Grimms. My name is Obsidian Grimmson, I am a Crocodile Faunus. I will retell you my advent...