Skin Deep | m.yg

By Aether_45

Walking towards the light, you felt as if something was watching you. The light quickly switched off and you... More

{Prologue}
Day 1
Day 3 {pt.1}
Day 3 {pt. 2}
Day 3 {pt. 3}
Day 4
Day 6
Day 19
Day 23
Day 23 {pt.2}
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 36
Day 36
Day 39
Day 40
Day 41
10k
Day 56
Recap
Upcoming projects
Day 58
Day (???) |pt.1|
Day (???) |pt.2|
Rip
sorry not an update
hello again
the fall |pt. 1|
the fall |pt.2|
A/n
...
aye bitches

a really serious topic

2.8K 102 9
By Aether_45

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard the news so far but if you haven't, I'll leave it to you to figure out.

Please don't ever think of suicide. Ending your life because everything doesn't seem right in the present could change in the future. There are always people out there that care about you. There are people just like you too.

If you are dealing with things and you don't necessarily want to tell someone close to you, you can talk to me. Or, call one of the many suicide hotlines.

I don't mean to bring religion into this or want to offend anyone, but God has a plan for you and this is just an experience to make you stronger.

Rest in Peace, Jonghyun. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 4.1K 30
BTS ASSASSIN X OC "Just because you're intimidating doesn't make you better than me." I snapped. His eyes glared darkly, his teeth bared and he su...
560K 42.1K 38
"Do you want to die?" The man's voice is barely controlled as he aims the baseball bat at your face. "Woah, woah, woah," Your eyes are wide as you s...
654K 20K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...
314K 13.4K 26
"Please s-stop." I stuttered taking steps backward. "You can't hide away from me Y/N.." "N-no. Y-your wrong---" I started to tear up He kept walking...