My Protective Vampire ✓

By bjorghalla

{Book 2 in the Vampire series} Emma is now gone but is she really gone forever? The last thing Emma remember... More

{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 10}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Chapter 15}
{Chapter 16}
{Chapter 17}
{Chapter 18}
{Chapter 19}
{Chapter 20}
{Chapter 21}
{Chapter 22}
{Chapter 23}
{Chapter 24}
{Chapter 25}
{Chapter 26}
{Chapter 27}
{Chapter 28}
Note

{Chapter 8}

1.4K 72 5
By bjorghalla

__________________
|My Protective Vampire|
________
|Chapter 8|

Jason is standing there in all his handsome glory, He takes my hand and leads me out of the car. I jump into his arms as begin to sop into his chest. Why do I even try to be brave? I'm seriously not good at it, maybe I should stop begin brave. No I can not allow myself to think like this, I'm suppose to be this hero and save the sea from darkness and to do that I need to be very brave. It may be easier to say it than be it. How did my life become like this? I have no idea how I am going to be this person that they want me to be. I think that I should tell Jason about it, well I'll tell him when I have calmed down and he isn't that angry. His breathings tell me that he is angry and I can just sense it, don't ask me how because I have no idea so I would not be able to answer that question.

Jason picks me up bridal style, as comforts me. I know he isn't very good at it but it is still very nice and comfortable. With all this crazy going around, Jason is the only thing I can be sure of. He completes my life, he makes my life make sense. Begin in his arms I realize that I can never get hurt, when I am with him. He protects me, and makes me feel safe. I know for a fact that I can always count on him when I am in need of help or when I can not protect myself. His steady heartbeat calms me down, maybe a bit too much. I close my eyes and let myself fall into a deep sleep. I wouldn't want have been able to sleep if I wasn't in Jason's arms, there is simple just too much on my mind for me to think about sleep but since I am with Jason, I can easily fall asleep.

I wake up in a bed I know to well. I feel like every single day, Jason puts me to bed. Wow I do sleep in his arms a lot but I can't help it. There is always something happening to me and Jason picks me up and I fall asleep in his arms. There is just something about begin in Jason's arms that make me very sleepy. Don't know what it is and I really don't want to find out. I remember what happened last night with at the bar with Maria, the strange drink chancing into water, the sink making water bubble above my palms, the weird guy who tried to undress me, and finally Jason saving me. Is this how my life is going to be from now on? I have tried to make my life normal but all crazy things seem to follow me everywhere I go, if I am going to live like this for the rest of my life then I better get use to it, or at least try to get use to it even if it seems impossible.

I get out of bed and walk to the closet, as soon as I open it I realize that this is Jason's closet but when I look inside right when I was about to close the closet door again I see that there are also women's clothes in there. I get this kind of weird feeling in my gut, and it is very strong. It is making me sad and angry at the same time and I don't like it at all. I brush off that feeling and look through women's clothes that are in the closet, it is all my size, how strange. I hope thee girl who owns it doesn't mind that I am going to wear some of this since I have nothing to wear today. And I don't really want to wear Jason's clothing, well I wouldn't mind though, his clothes are really comfortable and I like them a lot but I want to wear something more like me today, I got to admit that the clothes in the closet are my style but that only makes me wonder who they belong to?

I take out a skinny jeans and a a light pink summer dress with daisy's. I brush my hair and teeth before going to find Jason, he must be here somewhere. I walk around the house to find him. Suddenly I hear laughing, Jason's and an unknown laugh, from a woman. Is this the woman that owns the clothes in the clothes, the feeling I felt before pops up again in my body but this time I am more angry then I was before, Jason is having fun with this girl, he has never laughed like that when he is with me. To see who that girl is I walk inside the living room where they are. When I open the door they both stand up and look at me, their stare make me feel very awkward. The woman makes a very high pitch noise and runs toward me, she attacks me in a hug. I nearly fall down but I mange to keep my balance before I fall, I look at Jason and he is standing there with a guilty smile.

"Oh, Jay, you never told me that she is gorgeous" The girl says as she continues to hug me. Did she just call him Jay? I guess that is her nickname for him, I guess they have known each other for a very long time. This is just weird. I look at her confused, who is this woman and what is she doing here? I really want to know, since she is talking with Jason, and he is actually smiling and laughing. He would normally never do that with anyone, he is never like this with me. Well he is less grumpy with me but it is like those two know each other an have a good history. "Who are are?" I ask her when she let go of me and isn't squeezing my body. She laughs as she looks at Jason with a very weird look that I can't understand. To me it looks like she is talking to him without saying anything at all, this is just to weird, by now I should have gotten use to this whole weird thingy but for some reason that is impossible for me.

She shakes her head as her gaze meets mine again, I'm still very confused. Maybe she is a vampire to and they can somehow talk without using words, I don't even know if that is possible but if there is anything I have learned these past weeks is that the impossible is possible. So right now this doesn't really bother me at all. "I'm Victoria, Jason's sister. He has told me so much about you. I must say, your must prettier than he described" she says and once again she hugs me tightly. She is big on hugs, not that I don't like it or anything but I just find it weird, since you know she is Jason's sister and right now I am seeing that she is the total opposite of him. Why didn't Jason tell me about her? Maybe he doesn't trust me enough, that actually makes me a little sad.

I look down on the floor, I'm to ashamed to look at Jason now since I know that he doesn't trust me at all, especially with things like that. He has a sister and never bothered to tell me, I should yell at him and be angry at him, but I can't. It is super hard for me to be angry at anyone especially Jason. Now I feel betrayed by someone that I thought would never betray me. "Thank you, I'm pretty sure you know my name is Emma" I tell her, while she just nods her head. I a smile but under neath it is pain and anger, I must talk with Jason and now this only added to the long list that I need to tell him. "Jason can I talk to you?" I ask Jason with a smile that turns into a smirk. He looks at me trying to see what could be the reason I am going to talk to him, but I think that he has guessed why I wanted to talk to him. All in due time, Jason. That goes to to the back of the list, to the very bottom.

"You can talk here, I need to head out anyway but nice meeting you Emma, hope to see you soon" she says as she takes off and leaves, she was to fast so that I didn't have time to sat goodbye to her. I guess she was in a hurry to leave or something. Well that only gives me more time to explain things to Jason since I know that he will not be happy about a few things that I am going to say. "Now what is it that you want?" Jason ask and I see of hint of nervously in his eyes and words, he thinks he knows what I am going to say but he has no idea that the things he think is at the very bottom. He has no idea what is coming for him or in this case what he is about to hear, even I can't believe it and it might be a little to hard to explain everything since I have no idea where to begin in the first place.

My heart start to pound in my chest, I'm pretty sure Jason can hear it which probably makes him think that I don't want to tell him but I am just nervous, I have no idea how he is going to take the news. "I think it is best that we sit down, this might be a shock to you, besides it can take a while" I tell him, a part of me doesn't want to tell him but I know that Jason deserves to know and he can maybe help with with the things that I can't understand since you know he is very old and knows about the world a lot better then I and can tell me what it means. We sit down across from each other."Let's see remember when we were in that house where I talked to my mom and where the bad guys tried to hunt us down?" I ask, I know that he does remember it since it happened a few days ago and we did have a fight.

Jason closes his eyes, by the look on his face I know that he does remember it, why didn't I just get right to the point, oh yes I'm to afraid to talk about this, and I'm afraid that Jason will become angry at me and begin yelling and that makes me very sad, I don't want that to happen. "Yes, Emma I remember" he says kind of angry but I know that he isn't angry at me, it looks more like he is angry at himself for begin angry at me the other day. That only makes it harder for me to actually say everything that I want to say to him, to explain everything to him and that makes me even more nervous than I was before if that is even possible. "You see what I was trying to tell you that day when I said that I jumped off a cliff" I begin to tell him the story that I was gonna tell him before but never got the chance to.

I take a deep breath before beginning to talk again. "I really thought that I was gonna die and never see you again, it was cold and it hurt a lot, I couldn't breath and I was really scared but then for some reason I started to breath normally under the water, I thought that I was dead and that was heaven but then it turns out that it really wasn't" I say, Jason listens to me with no emotion on his face, but I know that he is letting all this in. Now it is my turn to talk and explain while Jason is the one to listen to me when I speak. "The strangest thing happened, I really thought I was dreaming when all the fish started to talk to me and they offered me seat. They started to explain many things to me, like I'm supposed to be their queen or something, I still don't get that part, and I thought I was going mad since I was talking to a fish" I say and I see something chance in his eyes.

I don't know what he is thinking right now but I need to continue the story. "I couldn't understand how I could ever become their queen, the queen of the ocean but yesterday I started believing it myself but I will tell you all about that later. The fish actually told me that as their queen I have to fight some evil that is trying to destroy the ocean and the world, I have no idea how to become a queen and a savior at the same time but I think that I have something that might help me save them but I have no idea how to use it or even what it is. Anyway when I got to the surface I was super afraid, you were lying on the ground and I thought you were badly hurt, at least you looked badly hurt" I tell him and I almost feel tears coming into my eyes of remembering the memory.

The dream that I had is also what comes into my mind and I have no idea if that dream is going to come true or not but I really hope not since I can not lose Jason. Him lying there dead makes my heart break into million little pieces, I couldn't live with myself if I let something happen to Jason and that is why I am going to tell him everything, also everything about that dream I had and every dream I had that comes true. "Than you got so angry at me, which made me very sad because I love you so much, but at the same time I was very angry at you for begin angry at me and that you didn't let me explain to you why I run off that cliff but I had no choice, it was either that or begin captured by those men" I tell him and looking at Jason I see that he is very guilty and I see a hint of sadness, but when I said that I love him he became happy which makes me happy to.

I stand up and sit on his lab, I kiss him on the lips. Now that I have kissed him before I just can't get enough of his kisses, that bring this feeling in me that I have grown to love. After a little while I break the kiss because I needed to breath, I open my eyes and stare directly into his. They are so beautiful. I know for a fact that this kiss is exactly what we both needed, I'm sure of it. "I understand, my little flower. You did what you had to do, I just got scared that's all. The thought of losing you scares me, I love you so much" he says and kisses me lightly on the cheek. "You can continue your story now" he says to me after a few minutes of silence and we just stared into each other eyes. I don't know what it is but just by staring into his eyes gets me lost in them, they pull me in.

Still on Jason's lab I begin to talk again. "When Maria came I wanted nothing more than just forgive you and give you a hug and maybe a kiss but we left in a harry so I never got a chance to be with you alone. Anyway I had so much fun with Maria, it had been a long time since I was with her just me and her like we sometimes did before this crazy life happened. We went to this bar and I did not like it one bit, I just wanted to leave as fast as possible but I decided to stay since Maria was having so much fun. Never in my life have I seen her this happy before so I thought this was the right thing to do. She gave me a drink, I have no idea what it was but when I tasted it I nearly threw up from disgust, that drink was the grossest thing that I had ever tasted and I couldn't understand how people can put this thing into their mouth and swallow" I tell him with a face full of disgust from the memory.

"A very strange thing happened after I tasted that horrible drink, the drink it self turned into water and I actually did it, I saw it, I saw what I did. And I tested it again and the second time happened the same thing. I really thought I was crazy so I was freaking out by the things that I was seeing Maria needed to go to the bathroom but I didn't have to use it so I just washed my face or that was the plan that I hoped for but unfortunately I couldn't do that at all" I tell him, one part of me is waiting for his response or at least a reaction but there is non, either he doesn't understand what I am saying or he knew that this was gonna happen to me, all right the second one is not working out, I am sure that is not the case.

Jason would have told me if he knew that I could do all those thing but then I again I would think he was crazy or out o his mind because there would be no way that I could ever chance drinks into water with my hands and mind, if he did know maybe he wanted me to find it out by myself, maybe he thought that was the best way "I turned on the sink and put my hands under it, the water never touched me, it made a water bubble above my hands, when that happened I knew that I wasn't dreaming or going mad. The strange part is that I haven't yet figured out how this is possible, I find it strange, I mean I could never do this when I was growing up so why should I be able to chance water and lift it into water bubble now? It just doesn't make sense to me" I tell him, my story is almost finished. Now comes the part that I am very afraid to tell him, I have no idea how he will react to it. There is only one way to find out.

"Few days ago I had a dream but not just any dream. Jason that dream scares me more than anything in the world has ever done and I don't think I can get the picture out of my head. I dreamt that there was a war, I was standing in a battle field and people were hurting each other, I don't even know why they were fighting or what they were fighting for. Then the people started changing and that shocked me the most. They chanced into you, you were dying over and over again. And the worst thing is that this isn't the first time that I have had a dream like this. I had one the same day we met, I dreamt of Sebastian and that actually happened, well I did meet him and that scares me now that I know that the dream with Sebastian somehow came true, so now I'm scared that this dream will come true to" I tell him as tears stream down my eyes.

Jason wipes my tears and rocks me around in his lab trying to comfort me wile I cry. We just stay there in total silence, after a while I stop crying and sobbing. In one moment I actually forgot about everything that has been happening around us and just focus on the moment here with Jason alone. This is so nice, just me and him alone together, we haven't had a moment like this for a very long time. "Listen to me Emma, I am not going to die any time soon and I will not let anyone harm you, I will protect you from anything and anyone who tries to hurt you" Jason says and hugs me very tightly like he is protect me. I like it when he holds me, he makes me fell loved and same like nothing in the world can happen to me or him. This is what I have been waiting for, for far to long. A break from all the madness that has been happening.

I just wish it could be like this everyday but unfortunately it can't be like this and I don't like that very much. I want this moment to last forever. That way I can never lose Jason, he can't die, he will be safe and that dream could never come true. I hear a gasp behind us and I look. I see Victoria standing there with with a gaping get mouth. Did she just hear all of that? And if so then how did I not notice I was sitting that way, that I would see her. Can she turn invisible for something? That would be awesome if she could. I mean Jason can take away the cold from me so I guess eh could. I will never understand vampires, they are so confusing and really hard to understand."You really are her" she whispers, it is very low but I can still hear it. Is she talking about me? I guess so since I am the only girl in here beside Victoria. "Who am I?" I ask her and my self at the same time.

Lately I have become someone who I don't know. I haven't found out who I really am since everything has gotten so crazy and weird for me. Now I have gotten very curious of what she means. I look at Jason and by the look on his his he knows what she is talking about. Am I always the last one to hear about things. I guess this is becoming a habit and it's not going anyway any time soon so I should just to use to it. Jason is looking at Victoria with anger, is it that bad that she'll tell me what she means? She finally comes to her senses and she walks to the chair that I was sitting on and sits down. "Oh you don't know do you?" She asks me with sorrow, how am I suppose to know if I just asked, so that means that I have no idea what she means. I shake my head to show her that I don't know what in the world she is talking about.

"Jason I am telling her whether you like it or not. You have no choice in any of this, she deserves to know. Emma, You are something special, I felt something when you first came into the room, but I couldn't figure out what it's was until now since you've told me your story I realized who you really were, and I'm sorry for listening by the way. Anyway you Emma are a goddess"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 452 14
Angel's Sacrifice Book 2 is out! As you are well aware, Y/N was captured by the Demon Army and this is a continuation of Y/N's Journey throughout the...
320 13 16
***"Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my- "I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here"...
118K 2.9K 32
This is the second book of "Edward Cullen... Soulmate" If you have not read the first one don't read the second one cause there are spoilers. This is...