Little Mix Gifs Imagines

By bravesalycia

Title says it all More

01; Perrie
02; Jade
03; Jesy
04; Leigh Anne
05; Perrie
06; Lerrie
07; Pesy
09; Leigh Anne
010; Perrie
011; Jesy
012; Jade
013; Perrie Edwards
014; Little Mix
015; Little Mix
016; Leigh Anne
017; Jesy Nelson

08; Jade

2K 55 1
By bravesalycia

Imagine attending to Jade's 25th birthday party.

"Oh my god Jade, there's is y/n!!!" Jesy yelled to Jade and she rolled her eyes.

"Jesy why don't you yell louder i think she didn't hear you!" She was about to yell but Jade covered her mouth.

"Hey!!! look at the princess" You said and Jade blushed a bit, she has a crush on you but you don't know it and so do you, you both are oblivious.

"I'm actually a kween"

"I love this theme, your party is amazing Jade" You said and she smiled.

"Thank you y/n i hope you have fun with me tonight" Her eyes widened. "I mean in my- party uh like with us" She stuttered and you giggled.

"Of course, hey let me get a video of your beauty" She blushed and got a bit nervous.

"Here we have the beautiful Jade Thirlwall slaying her beautiful outfits" You spoke as you moved your phone up and down to get a view of her whole outfits. You were amazed by her beauty, she looks extremely beautiful.

"What a queen, oh my god"

"So hot" You mumbled but Jade heard you.

"Ugh stop y/n you making me nervous y/n" She said trying to chill but she was sweating by now.

"I'm sorry beautiful" You said and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay miss charmer stop flirting i'm shy and you're making me blush and be nervous" She spoke.

"I'm sorry my lady"

"Y/N! stop" She covered her face with the little fan she had in her hand.

"Can't help it you are too beautiful, let's dance?" She nodded and you both had so much fun that night and also a new beautiful romance was born.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

135K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
505K 18.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...