Amazing Christian books

By L-Berth-18-6

This book will contain synopsis of Christian books found on wattpad with an impacting message that teaches a... More

Hello
Favour from above
He reigns on the mountain
Spiritual Networking
How To Date A Christian Dork: A Helpful Handbook For The Datingly Impaired.
Made to Shine (Book 1)
Made to Shine - Shining Light - Watty Award Winner (Book 2)
The Miracle Worker (Watty Awards 2011)
Parable of the Lamb Series
Reasons why i love Jesus
Why can't i rule the world
A Reason to stay
The Reason for Grace (sequel to A Reason to Stay)

There must be something more

765 27 8
By L-Berth-18-6

Charlie Borlock thought he had everything. That is, until new country girl Meredith Caraway arrived. She says she has a God who can do far more than what he has, and she says life is so much more than school, or girlfriends, or friends, or even family. Something much more.

Now Charlie is starting to question the life he is living, the friends he's going with, and the interests and dreams he has.

He's starting to figure that maybe Meredith is right--there must be something more.

Status: Ongoing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 165K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
33K 578 47
သူဌေးအိမ်ကို ငွေကြေးကြောင့်ရောင်းစားခံရတဲ့ မိန်းမလှလေး၁ယောက်ကို သူတို့ဝယ်ထားတာပဲ သူတို့စိတ်ကြိုက်အသုံးတော်ခံရမယ်ဆိုပြီး အရုပ်၁ရုပ်လို့ စိတ်ကြိုက်က...
751K 51.6K 44
𝑫𝒓. 𝒁𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝑨𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝑰𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒕...
10.8K 374 113
Making a journal documenting my therian drama and stuff XD