Arnold's greatest treasure

By samypama

#1 best Ranking in Arnoldxhelga on 5.16.2018 #1 best Ranking in Arnold on 5.19.2018 #1 best Ranking in Helgap... More

Memories
Dreams tell you clues
The first day of school
The first day of school part 2
Speak again bright Angel
My Helga
Saved by the bell
Someone to talk to
The volleyball practice
Friendship
The hero
Andrew
The book report
The library
The promised
True colors
You are my sunshine
I wasn't alone
The double date
The double date part two
A familiar face
It's always been you
Chasing her heart
The Invitation
Detention
The night before the party
Rhonda's Party
VIP room confessions
The sweet way home
The goodnight
Remember what you saw
The job
First challenge
The nightmare
Pink Rose
Trusting in her
Some time later
Her heart sings
Breaking trust
Bleeding heart
Two silver knights
The pink book
Arnold's poem
The beauty awakes
Helga on the couch
The Christmas Party
I'll be here
Getting Physical
It was bound to happen
I raised because of you
Arnold's greatest treasure

He's already a winner

1K 21 10
By samypama

The next day Helga woke hugging the teddy bear Arnold had giving her, it smelled just like his cologne and his scent. She had a feeling it was going to be a really special day. She decided to wear black leggings with a long pink shirt that fitted her body tightly and her black converse.

That morning Arnold received a text message from Gerald.
"Are you ready for the talent show?" -Gerald
"Yes"
"Are you nervous, bro?" - Gerald
"I am and you?" - Arnold
"Nah I'm cool."- Gerald
"Yeah right:/" - Arnold
"Shoot, I'm terrified man." - Gerald
"I thought so :D" - Arnold
"Hey Arnold guess what?" - Gerald
"What Gerald?"
" I have some news for you." - Gerald
"I think Helga is going to seat by you at the bus." - Gerald
"Stop playing with me Gerald."
"I'm not playing bro, Phoebe texted me this morning she wants me to seat with her."
"that doesn't mean Helga is going to seat by me." - Arnold
"That's why I said, I think.... they always seat together so, if Helga won't seat with Phoebe than with whom?" - Gerald

Arnold thought for a minute. There's a possibility she might seat with me. Thought Arnold.

The bus first picked up Helga and Phoebe and then the guys. Arnold hands were sweating just thinking. Why would Helga seat with me? Could it be because of what she texted me yesterday, telling me she loved me or maybe it's because she wants to become my girlfriend. Thought Arnold

The bus arrived "After you bro." Said Gerald as he gave Arnold the pass to go first. He just gave him the look as he got on. Arnold sat on his usual seat, as soon as Helga saw him she stood up and walked towards Arnold "Can you slide over Arnoldo I like to seat by the window." Said Helga, has she was trying to step over Arnold making him more nervous to have her back and everything else so close to his "oops...sorry Football head" Helga slipped while moving over Arnold causing her to accidentally fall seating down on his hips. Arnold's eyes widened "Crimity, can you believe the slimy stuff some people leave on the floor." Said Helga while seating on Arnold trying to step somewhere clean. She placed her backpack on the seat than she scooted over from Arnold's lap. Arnold blushed and quickly placed his backpack over his hips.

His heart started to beat uncontrollably.
"Hey Football head, how's your morning?"
Arnold was a bit distracted. "Ugh... Good Helga and you look....different today." Stupid of me why did I say different. Thought Arnold.
"Different?" repented Helga raising her eyebrow.
"I meant beautiful." Said Arnold nervous.
Helga look at him mad than she laughed.
"Don't worry Football head, I'm just playing with you." Said Helga smiling.
"oh good.... So, you didn't want to seat with Phoebe today?"
"I do, but I wanted to talk to you before school and all."
"Really about what?" He Said feeling more nervous.
Helga sighed "first of all I never...apologize for screaming at you at the movies and telling you that I.... didn't..."
"You don't have to say it Helga. I'm the one that should be apologizing for spying on you and Andrew, I should have trusted you and giving you privacy from the beginning." Said Arnold looking down.
"Don't feel bad Football head.... I would have done the same....and have done that in the past when I saw you hanging with other, girls." Admitted Helga blushing.

Arnold and Helga stared at each other "Let's not do that again."Said Helga hugging Arnold. "It won't, I promised." Replied Arnold.
After they hugged, Helga grabbed his hand. Arnold began to breathe faster, as he tried to look under control in front of Helga.
"I also wanted to talk to you about Andrew."
I knew it, it was too good to be true. He thought.
"What about him?" Asked Arnold not looking so interested.
"Has he talk to you?" Asked Helga
Arnold didn't want to tell Helga anything about Andrew. But he wanted to be honest with her, after all he did promised no more sneaking around or not trusting her.
"He spoke to me a couple of days ago, I guess I don't keep track of the time with his last conversation." Admitted Arnold.
Helga's eyes widened "Really, what did he talked to you about?" Asked Helga impatiently.
"Why do you want to know?" Asked Arnold serious. Helga was till grabbing Arnold's hand.
"I want to be able to open up to you Football head about..... fffffeelings and I want to be....honest, but I need you to help me."
Helga was having a really hard time being so open with Arnold about her thoughts and concerns, it was all new to her.
Arnold exhaled slowly. He grabbed Helga's hand with both of his hands and begging to caress it. "You're right Helga, you're being honest with me about your concerns and I'm not making it easy for you." Here it goes thought Arnold. "The first couple of days when you were at the hospital unconscious Andrew went to see you with Phoebe. He sat by your bed and started talking to you. I don't know about what. Apparently you began to move your hand and you spoke to Andrew still unconscious."

"How do you know about this?" Asked Helga confused.

"I'm telling you because, he told me." Said Arnold staring at her blue eyes.

"But why would Andrew tell you, about that?" Asked Helga confused.
"Helga, are you going to let me explain?"
"Uh, Sorry go ahead." She said nervously.
"That day after you spoke to him at the Hospital. He thought about talking to me about it. One day he told me, he wanted to talk to me about you, I honestly didn't care about anything that he had to say. That's when he mention he saw you at the Hospital and.... I snapped. You were unconscious and injured, I just wanted you protected from..... anyone. I got mad and... I pushed him against the lockers. He said he didn't want to fight and that he just wanted to talk to me after school...And so, I met him by the tract. We talked a little about what happen at the movies and.... he explain he didn't kiss you because.... you told him, your heart belonged to someone else." Arnold looked up and stared at Helga's eyes, for a moment he thought she was going to say something about it, but Helga was quiet listening to everything he was saying.

"Then he said how upset you were after you screamed at me and that....you needed me. At the end of the conversation he explained how in the Hospital when you were unconscious you told him....Arnold I love you."

Helgas's eyes were wide and in shocked , she couldn't believe she had say that to Andrew. It must be truth I don't believe Arnold can lie about something like that. Thought Helga still holding his hand.

Arnold was quiet looking at Helga's face expression, with a thought in his mind.

"Is that true what you told Andrew at the movies right before he tried to kiss you?" Asked Arnold caressing her hand.

Helga exhaled deeply and closed her eyes.
"Yes. It's true, I saw Andrew getting close to me to kiss me and....as I closed my eyes.... I saw you kissing me all those times, at the  lighten trees park, when we finished dancing tango and again at the VIP room. It was like my heart screamed your name and my mind showed me your eyes and smile over and over again. I just couldn't do it. I knew your lips were the only ones I wanted to feel." As Helga finished saying those words she opened her eyes and stared at Arnold.

Arnold sighed taken by what Helga had said. His heart was beating only for her, his world started and ended with her blue magical eyes, her breath, her smiled, she had taken all of himself. Unknowingly they began to get closer to each other's faces, like nothing else around them existed, for them staring into each other's eyes was belonging to one another, in their save unconditional world. As there lips were about to touch the bus driver yelled. "Everyone out!" The loud shout reminded them where they were.

Everyone was getting out of the bus. "See you at lunch Arnold." Said Gerald as he was walking away with Phoebe.
Arnold and Helga got off the bus and headed towards their lockers. Arnold locker was far from Helga's so they had to go their separate ways.

"Football head I need to ask you for a favor?"
"Sure, Helga"
"I need to talk to Andrew about well everything he told you." Said Helga grabbing her hands insecurely. She didn't know how Arnold was going to react to it but she wanted to be sincere about what she wanted to talk to Andrew about.

"Why Helga?" Arnold was worried and confused. "I just told you everything he said to me and you still need to talk to him." Said Arnold getting upset.

She got closed to Arnold and wrapped her arms around his neck. Arnold didn't question it and wrapped his arms on her waist and pulled her closed to him. He breath her in almost forgetting why he was getting upset in the first place. Helga loved having her precious prince in her arms and being embraced my him. "The old me would have yelled at you, that it's none of your business Arnoldo, but that's not me anymore. I'm trying to change my feelings when I'm around you.... So I'm asking you to trust me, Football head." Arnold looked at her and sighed. "I do trust you to do what's right." Helga smiled at him and kissed his cheek, for a moment Arnold thought she was going to give him a kiss on his lips. "Your getting tall Football head, I had to be on my tiptoes when I hugged you." Said Helga smiling as she walked away. "Oh my Helga, what am I going to do with you." Whispered Arnold smiling as he saw her leave.

Helga open her locker she saw card from Andrew she open it and it was a get well soon card with his signature on it. "Andrew is always so thoughtful she though." as she was walking to class she saw Andrew walking in the hallway. She walked up to him "Hey Andrew it's good to see you."
"Helga your back! How are you!" Said Andrew looking very happy to see her.
"I'm good thanks"
"Your head looks great I can't even see the cut ."
"The injury is hiding in my hair so it's good that I have long hair."
"Well you look great." Replied Andrew
"hey champ since were talking, I wanted to see about seating with you today during lunch to talking to you about a couple of things."
Andrew looked confused "Really, you want to talk to me... about what?"
"I just need to talk to you about some things. So are you going to be busy during lunch?" Asked Helga.
"Ah no.....I'll meet you by the entrance." Said Andrew as they walked in the classroom together.

Helga and Andrew arrived in class before Arnold. Everyone started talking to Helga to see how she was since everyone knew she was at the hospital for a car accident.
"You are so lucky you didn't get a scar on your face, that would have been horrifying." Said Rhonda
"I'm lucky to be alive, but thanks Rhonda."
Said Helga as she was seating down.
Arnold walked in the class a couple of seconds before the bell rang.

Helga felt good being back in school, she hated being in the hospital cooked up for three weeks. Still even in school it felt like new territory. Something in her had change after the accident, she saw life differently like everything was a gift, she wanted to live her life to the fullest and have no regrets. And that include being fully honest with everyone.

Later in the day it was time for lunch, she told Phoebe she was going to meet up with Andrew and have lunch with him. She felt nervous and unease, Crimity how am I going to start the conversation with Andrew about what he heard me say at the Hospital. I feel so embarrassed he had to know about my feelings for Arnold that way, instead of me being fully honest with him since the begging. Than again, I had so much going on in my mind back then, that I couldn't think right about my feelings towards him or how I wanted my relationship with Arnold to be like.
Andrew is such a sweet, gentle, honest, generous, patient and loving person not to mention cute and all this time I just couldn't....
"Hey Helga, are you ready?" Asked Andrew as he placed his hand on her shoulder from behind.
Helga was startle "Crimity, champ you you surprised me and yes I'm ready."

Andrew and Helga got some lunch and sat in a more private table. As they began to eat they had a small conversation about school, boxing and even ballet. "So you didn't make the cut for The Nutcracker solo?" Asked Andrew
"No, my mind was.... somewhere else and I couldn't concentrate on the steps, but there's always next year I guess, besides even if I would have made the cut. I couldn't have been able to practice anyways because of the accident. My Doctor said no exercise till further notice and it may take weeks."

"The dancing can wait. The accident could have kill you or worse you could have had a permanent injury, there're so many things that could have happen and..... thanks to Arnold you were save."

"Yes Arnold saved my life, he is truly my rescuer."
Said Helga looking down thinking.
"Is that all he is to you?" Asked Andrew staring at Helga.
She exhaled and bit her lip "No his more than that.....to me. I was confused and hurt by everything that surrounded me. I tried to step away from....loving him but, no matter how much I tried, I couldn't escape it. You been a really good friend to me from the beginning , very understanding. patient, funny and loyal. Not to mention all the great advise you have given me. Your strength, bravery and focus in life is admiring. I like that about you, I know that now....but I can't like you any other way. I'm sorry Andrew. I can't be your girlfriend, but I would really like to be your friend, if you are open to it."

Andrew was looking down and taking in everything Helga had said about him.
"I'm glad you told me Helga and I'm glad you finally made a decision about your feelings. I told you before and I'll say it again. It was a true gift knowing you and who knows what may happen later on, after all we still have High school  ahead. But yeah we can be friends."

"You're too much champ and thank you for everything, by the way I saw the get well card it was thoughtful of you."

On the other side of the of the cafeteria Arnold kept trying not to think or even look at Helga seating with Andrew.
"Arnold I talked to the coach and he will let us change at the lockers after school. Are the suits ready?" Gerald was trying to catch Arnold's attention.
"Yeah... they are I left them at the coach's office the other day."
"All right good, man my hands are sweating. What if something goes wrong and.....Arnold!"
"Yeah What!?" He's mind was somewhere else.
"Can you stop thinking about her for a damn minute!" Said Gerald annoyed.
"I'm here Gerald listening." Said Arnold looking at him.
"You dudes are too funny" Said Josh laughing
"I know right, it's like the jealous girlfriend trying to catch her man's attention." said Raul laughing.
Gerald and Arnold screamed at Raul.
"Shut up!"

The last bell of the day rang, everyone left the class in a hurried. Arnold stayed behind to talk to Helga a bit before getting ready for the talent show.
"Is everything okay?" Asked Arnold
"Yes, why Football head?"
"I was just wondering..... I saw you talking to Andrew during lunch. But I wasn't staring, I just looked for a second."

Helga laughed "You couldn't help yourself, Arnoldo"
Arnold smiled, "I...just want to know if you have any more doubts about.....us?"
"None" Replied Helga looking happy.
"Oh well than, I guess...." as Arnold was trying to say Gerald interrupted."Come on Arnold we have to get ready."

"Go Arnold, I'll see you from the front audience and by the way.....I will record it for good times." Helga laughed.

Arnold just rolled his eyes and smiled at her as he left.

The talent show was base of individuals and groups. It took place at the school auditorium and it was packed.
"Crimity, Phoebe I didn't know there were going to be so many people here today. It's not like it's a freaking rock concert."

"You're right Helga we should have come earlier." Said Phoebe

"Oh look there's two seats at the front row." Said Helga as they sat at the last two seats available before it was full.
"So Phoebe, why didn't you register for the talent show?"
"I don't have interest for the winning prizes."
Replied Phoebe cleaning her glasses to see better.
"Oh yeah, I forgot you don't need extra high school credits you already have a lot." Said Helga crossing her arms.
"Correct" Replied Phoebe.
"Do you have any clue to what the guys are going to do?" Asked Helga very curious
"I don't Helga, Gerald has been very private about it."

The first person to performed was Eugene with his tap dancing number, he fell a couple of times. Than a juggling, DJ, fast art, salsa dance and comedy performances.

Than Patty walked in to the stage nervous, looking down with a microphone in her hand. Some students began to boo her as she began to sing. Patty had a strong beautiful voice it sounded so effortless and soulful it made people in the audience cry.
Helga and Phoebe were stunned. When Patty finished her song, everyone stood up and applauded.
"Who knew Patty could sing that good." Said Helga
"She was spectacular!" Replied Phoebe
"I don't think Arnold and Gerald will be able to win after her performance." Said Helga looking at Phoebe worried.

Than the lights on the stage change colors as Gerald walked in to the stage wearing a black tux and looking very sharp. Phoebe's eyes sparkled staring at Gerald as he sat ready to play the piano.

Suddenly Arnold walked out wearing a black tux as well wit his hair sexy messy and looking very handsome, he was holding a microphone.

"Arnold" whispered Helga

Arnold look a bit nervous but brave. Before the music began Arnold said a few words.
"I want to dedicate this song to a very special girl who stole my heart long ago, this song is an original written for you." Said Arnold staring at Helga.

Helga was frozen in her seat, she felt like she was falling down "Catch me Phoebe." She whispered to Phoebe.
"Helga, you're on your seat." Phoebe Whispered back.

The lights deemed allowing two single lights to shine upon Gerald who was on the piano and Arnold who was about to sing.

Gerald began playing the piano first.
The piano music began deep and delicate, rich in sound.

(Author: The song is All of me by John Legend.
But in the story the song was writing by Arnold and Gerald base on everything Arnold had written on his black notebook. When I heard this song months ago, I immediately thought of Arnold singing it to Helga.)

Arnold began singing softly but full of feelings and heart.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright.
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh
How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you

Helga's eyes began to water, she couldn't stop staring to Arnold's eyes. Her heart was beating uncontrollably as she began biting her bottom lip.

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh
Give me all of you
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

When Arnold finished singing his song everyone stood up applauding and cheering for them. Helga was still in her seat staring. She couldn't believe he wrote a song for her, for only her. Her heart was shouting his name and her mind was trying to understand what just happen.

Arnold and Gerald bowed down and walked back stage. Helga stood up and without saying a word she walked backstage through the back stage door and looked for Arnold.

That night there where almost twenty acts so there were a lot of students back stage.
Suddenly Helga bumped hard in to someone. She felled on the floor and saw "Arnold!" she shouted. He quickly stood up and extended his hand to Helga to get up. "Are you okay Helga? Did I hit you hard, let me see." Arnold was very worried since she did have a scar that was still healing from the accident.
"I'm okay Football head."
"Really, let me check your head just to make sure."
"I'm fine Football head don't worry so much."
"What are you doing back here?" Asked Arnold
"I wanted to see you." Replied Helga blushing
Back stage was crowded and a lot of students were shoving each other.
Arnold grabbed her hand and pulled her to a large storage closet for more privacy.
"Helga, you should be seating down, it's not safe back here someone might shove or hit you by mistake and your still recuperating."
Helga looked at Arnold so charming with his black slacks and his white collar shirt.
"Arnold did you really wrote that song?"
"I did, well Gerald wrote the music. Did you like it?"
"You wrote it for me?" Asked Helga with her eyes widened and moist.
"Yes Helga, I wrote it for you base on all the poems and words I wrote down thinking of you."
Helga never imagine Arnold was capable of doing something like that for her.
"What did you think about..." as Arnold was saying Helga wrapped her hands around his neck and pressed her lips on his. All of her love and passion for Arnold was expressed though her kiss. He immediately embraced her and wrapped his arms on her waist pressing her body to his.

Arnold couldn't resist her lips, her passion he began to kiss her back passionately "Helga I love you." he began to say with every escape his lips could get from hers. They were in their  own love world of tasting there lips and caressing each other. Helga was finally able release all of her true self to Arnold she couldn't stop kissing him, her love had finally escape after so long. "Arnold I love you" said Helga in between kisses. Arnold realize, Helga had finally said it after so many weeks of him waiting.

Helga was in a love trance kissing him uncontrollably, caressing his hair, feeling his chest though his shirt, she had lost all control over herself, it was like her passion had exploded to his body. Arnold was so heated he didn't realized he had pressed Helga against the wall and lifted her body up to his hips as Helga's legs had wrapped around his body. Arnold felt all of his senses on fire, he had to stop. "Helga... wait" Said Arnold breathing heavily trying to make Helga listen without making her upset, part of him wanted Helga to continue but it was not the place nor the time. On another hand Helga was slave by him and she wasn't listening or letting go, she was still wrapped to his body kissing his face.

"Helga please listen..." Arnold had released her from being pin against the wall has he was trying to cool down, which Helga made it impossible. So he decided to throw the single question it has always made her catch her attention "Helga, do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"YES!" she shouted at him, Arnold's eyes widened. Did he hear right? He decided to ask again since Helga was still kissing him all over his face. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"YES!, YES!, YES!" She Shouted again three time. His eyes were still widened, finally after so long she accepted. Arnold jumped with pure joy and grabbed Helga by the waist and lifted her body up has he twirl her around with happiness. "YES, I LOVE YOU HELGA!"
Helga hang on to him since she was off the floor. The happy twirl had woken her from her love trance.

"Not too rough Romeo, you want to make your girlfriend all dizzy or what?!" Helga had finally said something. "Oh Helga I'm sorry those your head hurt?" Asked Arnold worried.
"No football head but I feel light headed." Replied Helga.
"Your right let's get out if here." Said Arnold
"Wait!" Helga grabbed him by his collar shirt and gave him another heated kiss. He embraced her again and now knowing she was his girl officially.

"Come on love, we can't continue being here." Arnold open the door quietly to make sure no one was around and grabbed Helga's hand and pulled her out of the back stage.
"Crimity, how long were we there in that room? Phoebe must be wondering about me. You couldn't stop kissing me, couldn't you Football head." Said Helga raising her eyebrow.
My girlfriend is so adorable thought Arnold.
He smiled "Whatever you say, Helga"
"I'll just wait for you with Phoebe, Arnoldo."
"The talent show should be over soon, will see who won....but to me, I already did, nothing can be better than this." Said Arnold has he gave her a soft kiss in her lips.
"I'll look for you after the show."
"Okay Football head." Replied Helga.
As she went back to seat with Phoebe.

Notes:
Wow, talking about a long chapter. Not to mention heated ;) Arnold really has self control and he must learn how to master it with a girlfriend like Helga's lol.

I really like the conversation Arnold and Helga had initially at the bus and I added the fffffelings part from the movie it was too funny and so Helga and even her little accident lol, poor Arnold or not so poor :D

Also what do you think about the conversation Helga had with Andrew, let me say it kept me thinking for a while, how am I going to tell him. Then I though I'll write about it, besides Helga feels the same frustration :D at the end I think it work nicely, also this chapter is not the end of him, I will give Andrew his happy ending, for now ;)

About the talent show, ever since I started the story I wanted Arnold to sing that song and Gerald to play the piano like they did so many times at the serious, Arnold likes to sing and I wanted to show that. The song is one of my favorites and since I heard it, I thought it belong to Arnold and Helga.

Thank you all for reading this far to my story. I really wanted to finish this chapter before my birthday this weekend and I was able to accomplished it. :D

All your great reviews and time spend reading the story are deeply appreciated.

Yay Arnold will spend his first Christmas with his girlfriend! Happy Holidays everyone!

Till next chapter. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 239 9
What happens when Anti gets a taste of his own medicine? I DO NOT OWN THE COVER Cover: https://www.deviantart.com/mangakasoldier/art/Meeting-tiny-A...
179K 8.5K 19
Hoseok has a stuttering problem and Yoongi finds it adorable. -
27.4K 926 18
This story is dedicated to my favorite and only little sister! After an accident in Donnie's lab, a table full of chemicals gets dunked onto Leo...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...