Mystery ~pretty little liars~

By realynn123

What if there was a sixth liar? Meet Olivia (liv) marin. Half sister of Hanna. Join her in the crazy journey... More

ONE
THE JENNA THING
TO KILL A MOCKING GIRL
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ?
REALITY BITES ME
THE HOMECOMING HANGOVER
PLEASE, DO TALK ABOUT ME WHEN IM GONE
THE PERFECT STORM
KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE
MOMENTS LATER
SALT MEET WOUND
KNOW YOUR FRENEMIES
CAREFUL WHAT U WISH FOR

THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOMECOMING

1.1K 28 0
By realynn123

" what are you doing?" Aria asked as Spencer ripped her earbuds out.

" we brought takeout and rag mags," Emily answered, dropping the stuff on her bed.

" But you cannot have any until you get out of these sweats," Hanna added.

" what's wrong with these?" Aria asked, causing me to let out a giggle.

" nothing-

" except they're starting to graft to your skin," Spencer answered, cutting me off.

" well, they're comfy." She replied, sitting up.

" so are mom jeans and platform flip-flops," Hanna answered as we all gave her weird looks.

" Plus, how are we gonna help you choose a homecoming dress if you don't try some on for us?" Emily asked as I sighed at the thought of homecoming.

" that's easy. I'm not going."

" girl, I'm with you," I commented.

" what do you mean you two aren't going?" My sister asked, giving us looks.

" Yeah, you guys can't just not go," Spencer said.

" Watch me," I mumbled, taking a seat.

" what are you guys going to do instead?" Emily asked.

" I don't know. I guess I'll just read these and then inhale a gallon of chunky monkey." Aria answers the same time I answered. " I was thinking of withering away in my own-self pity while I eat junk."

" what?" Spencer asked me, confused.

" what? It's not like I have a boyfriend anymore, so there goes my date," I said, rolling my eyes after they gave aria a pep talk the halfway convincing her to go... me, on the other hand, not so much.

" well, if you guys are not coming, can you at least cast an absentee ballot?" My sister asked as I nodded my head, and the girls gave her looks. " what? I need her vote."

" Hanna, stop already!" Spencer said, taking a seat as well. " you've got homecoming queen locked down."

" really? You can rig the election?" She asked as I threw a pen at her. That was sitting on the desk behind me.

As they all sat and talked, I couldn't help to think about mike. This was supposed to be our night. It was going to mark two years since we would have been together. I just don't know if I can bring myself to it.

" what's wrong? Bad fortune?" Emily asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

" yeah, Confucius says stop being such a drama queen," Spencer added, making me laugh.

" Lions and tigers and bitches, oh my! There's no place like homecoming. See you there. 'A.'" Hanna read off, making my blood boil. I hate the fact that A knows what we are doing before we do. Spencer then grabbed the bag, breaking ever cooking to read the same Fortune over and over again.

"It looks like I'm going to homecoming" I giggle and excitedly clap my hand being so sarcastic while aria laughed, and the other three gave me weird looks.

                                        💋

Homecoming has officially arrived, and I couldn't be more upset, sad, or mad; trust me, I could go on for hours.

" Are you coming?"- Hanna. I just rolled my eyes at the text. My sister left about two hours ago? Something about getting there earlier because she would have a better chance of winning.

" you can do this," I whispered to myself as I stared at my reflection. I was wearing a maroon-purple dress with a heart neckline and a pair of black heels. " you don't need him." I tried convincing myself, so maybe it wouldn't hurt as much, but boy did I fail.

💋

" Hey, girly," I said, approaching my best friend: Aria.

" hey." She sent me a smile. " are you okay?" She asked as we stood at the top of the steps facing the student body.

" yep." I gave her a small smile trying to hold back the tears. This was supposed to be our night. " ready?" I asked, looping my arm with hers.

" ready as I'll ever be." She mumbled as we made our way to our Beautiful friends.

Allison always said no matter how much you feel on the inside, always look your best on the outside. And damn did we look good.

" I was worried you guys were gonna bail," Spence told us with a huge smile.

" trust me. I wanted to." I replied while aria was more upbeat about it. " no! No, I'm ready to have a fantastic time tonight." I just rolled my eyes.

" See, why can't you be more like aria?" Spencer asked while shoving me playfully.

" bite me." I sent her a sarcastic smile as everyone laughed.

" with no date? My, how the mighty have fallen." Bitch Mona commented from the peanut gallery.

" Mona, I'll snap you like a twig." I snapped, stepping towards her.

" Easy there, killer." Someone wrapped their arms around my waist. Mona's eyes widen before rushing off with her date.

" mike." I whispered, closing my eyes, wishing we could stay like this forever. " what are you doing here?" I asked, turning around still in his arms.

" what? Can't a boyfriend company his girlfriend to a dance?" He asked as we girls had confusion written on our faces.

" boyfriend?" Hanna asked, looking at me while I just rolled my eyes.

" Mike? Are you drunk?!" I asked, pissed. He looked at me, trying to form a complete sentence but couldn't. " let's go." I mumbled, grabbing his arms, trying to drag him away. " you gotta work with me." He then wrapped his arm around my shoulders, making it easier to help him.

" liv?" Emily asked as we stood in the hallway.

"Oh, hey. Emily. You look nice!" I commented, hoping she wouldn't ask.

" do you need help?" She asked worriedly. I just shook my head no while trying not to drop him.

" Are you sure?" This time Toby spoke up.

" I'm good, thank you." I replied before rushing off to my car. " ah, thank good." I said as I finally sat him down in my passenger seat. " mike? Mike?!" I slapped his face, but nothing. He was out cold. Great! What am I supposed to do with him?! Aria.

" hey."- aria.

" mike is out cold. What should I do with him?"

" I know this is probably going to be hard on you, but could you please take him back to your place, and I'll deal with him tomorrow?- aria.

" Ummm yeah. Sure." I paused while getting in the driver seat. " let me know how the dance goes."

" of course, and thank you! I owe you big time." - aria.

" yeah yeah," I mumbled before hanging up. Great. This is exactly how to get over someone.

💋

5:am. It is now five in the morning, and I have yet to close my eyes. I'm telling myself that it's because of what happened to Emily, but I know it's due to the face that my ex-boyfriend is sleeping in my bed shirtless.

" hey." He whispered in a deep croaky voice that I love so much. " why don't you come to bed?" He asked, peaking his head over at me. " liv." He said, sitting up as I tried my best to ignore him. " Olivia."

"Hmmm," I pretended that I wasn't paying attention.

" did you hear what I said?"

" Sorry, no." I finally made eye contact with him. This hurts so much.

" I said, come to bed." I knew this was going to be a bad idea, but I couldn't help it. I sent him a small smile before climbing over to him. It hurt so much. " sleep, tight, babe." He whispered so low I barely heard him. Doesn't he know this is killing me? Because I know tomorrow or the next he's going to go back saying he needs time. This isn't how love works. Half of me was telling me to walk away, but the other have needed him, craved him, and I just can't let that go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 384 21
**Sequel to Falling Back in Love** **A Haleb Story** About three years ago, Caleb and Hanna got married. After they got married, their first child wa...
1.7K 113 21
It's been a year since the disappearance of Alison Dilaurentis, But what happens when five girls thought no one knew their secrets and they would be...
93.2K 2.6K 31
Emily Fields and Hanna Marin are the troublemakers of Rosewood High. Then perfect Alison DiLaurentis comes along and badass Emily may have a thing or...
6.3K 238 13
Sienna Rose Sinclair was a girl in the wrong place at the wrong time, who knew too much, who had too many secrets. Oc x Jason DiLaurentis Disclaimer...