Enclosed Perimeters (Yandere...

By Cloakedranger

With summer vacation starting for (F/n) (L/n), she finds herself taking on a new job to earn some extra money... More

A/N: Responses to Comments/Questions
Summer Earnings
Mere Observation
Dust Coverings
Strange Occurences
Waking up to Night
A Possible Reassurance
Safety Secured
Visitor
A Communication Problem
Waterfall
Little Rest for the Defenseless
Eating Scared
A Menace
Soon, very soon
Consequence
Limited
Impression and Meet
Pause
Past and New Obsession
New Conditions
A Name's Price
Back to Silence
Physical Watch
Follow the Leader
Ruin Breakfast
Ring a Little
Break a Tear
Garden Asleep
Puzzlement
A Needle and Thoughts
Breakfast Date
Watching Inquiries
A Puzzle Piece
Another Memory
Begin the Second Week
Nearly Injured
A Read for Thought
Troublesome Clothes
Liar's Suffering
Hunt
Inspect
Picture of Fortune
Fuchsia
Enragement
Maybe, Tolerable
Building a Pet House?
Talent in Question
Clock
A Required Rest
Tell a Tale
Happiness and Sadness
Package a Gift
Mastery of Vanishing
Conversation of Cards
Stars in Sight
Under the Sun
Snuffed Chance
A Little Bit of Ruin
Delicacy
Even until Morning
Return
Epilogue
Drem
Paperback and Ebook Available!

Sunny Research

6K 368 200
By Cloakedranger

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Drem wasn't surprised when she asked for more stories about Nip, but he was hoping that she would ask more about him. Still, it was only his fault for bringing up the orange tabby. So, he disclosed the time when Nip had managed to knock over a container of his treats and eat them all in a few minutes before he was discovered. Another time was when the feline had become scared by the vacuum and had used him as a tree for safety.

Other stories like this filled the next several hours, and he was delighted to see his love laughing occasionally at the tales. When he finished telling of them, she sighed and picked up an apple slice. She nibbled on it before she swallowed the small bites. "Drem, you mentioned that you were sealed to this property. Can that seal be revoked?"

Turning the page on the notepad, he began to write an answer. Why, are you hoping to take me with you when you leave?

"Maybe, you would be out of Nathan's hair, and you could see what you've missed in the last five years with your own eyes. Events on the television only explain so much. Still if such a thing is possible, you have to promise me that you'll give me my space. I don't need you terrorizing everyone that I talk to."

Only if someone is hitting on you. I won't allow that. You're mine.

"How many times do we have to go over this, Drem? I'm not yours. Before we even become the other's significant other, we would have to reach the status of friends first."

And, how close am I to that status? You're getting more comfortable around me, so I would assume that I'm close to achieving such a status.

"Hardly, it depends on how you act if I can take you beyond this house. If you end up causing me too many problems, it won't happen, but I'll probably give you multiple chances. It wouldn't feel right to return you back here, and I think that you would kill me before I could bring you back."

Essentially, I have an infinite number of times to build up our relationship? I think that I can accept those terms. If you cannot take me out of here, will you promise to visit me? I've given you some time to think on that promise. So, do you have an answer?

"I suppose that if I'm planning on getting you out of here, it would make sense to promise to that. Before I officially promise, however, I'm going to set some a condition. Don't try to prevent me from leaving when I need to go."

I can agree to that.

"Good, then I promise to visit after I leave. Somehow, we're just going to have to convince Nathan, and I don't think that's going to be easy. Regardless, you never answered my first question. Do you know of a way to break the seal on you?"

No, I never studied spells. Remember, I'm only a predictor. There would have been no need for me to research them. Nathan does still have his books here, however. You passed by them when you searching the garage. Do you recall what box they were in?

"Yes, I still know what shelf that box was on. It won't take long before I find it again. I'll go retrieve it," she mentioned, as she stood up and dusted some crumbs from the sandwich bread off of her. Of course, he followed her to keep an eye on her. Despite her getting more accustomed to him, he still wouldn't put it past her to escape, even with that promise of hers. His love could very well be expertly deceiving him.

Once she found the box containing the spell volumes, she returned to the backyard, and he followed her steps. Back outside, they both sat down again, and he watched her take out the books. When they were all laid out, she asked, "So, which do you think that we should start with?"

Anything marked as a master spell. What Nathan cast couldn't be anything lower than that. At least, I would assume so. The only spell that I can think of that would be as complicated if not more would be a spell involving necromancy.

Now, that I think about it if Nathan or you provided me with a body, a necromancy spell could be used to bring me back. It would be a pity, though, that I wouldn't be able to return to my original form. Still, should we ask him about performing such a spell on me? He probably wouldn't agree, though.

"No, I wouldn't even think of that idea. So many things could go wrong, and it wouldn't be right to give you someone else's body to inhabit. Just think of what would happen if someone who knew the deceased saw you walking around. It would cause too many problems, and, once again, it just isn't right."

Fine, refuse me the chance to have a body again. Such a cruel love you are. Well, let's start our research, then. I want to get out of this place if I can.

She nodded and pulled one of the tomes over. It looked beaten up pretty badly, but the gold writing still shone under the dust on the book. Carefully, she opened the text and scanned through the worn pages. Some of the ink was fading from age, but, wherever the gold text was, it was in perfect condition.

(F/n) noted that Drem was looking through another book, about the same length as hers. It bore no gold text but seemed to be a younger text than hers. Through the search, Drem did put the food away, so that it wouldn't ruin the old tomes.

After quick scanning two of the massive volumes, she felt exhausted. How could anyone thoroughly study all of these texts in a short amount of time? She was only spending about five seconds on each page when it should be taking her ten minutes for a page. Already, it was approaching six in the evening. Thankfully, the summer sun was still high in the sky and providing them enough light to read under. "Anything yet?"

No, but I now know the spell for changing the weather in a certain area.

"Great, so we now know how to create the perfect weatherwoman/man."

Or, we would have a great way to mess with your enemies. Lightning bolts would be quite handy.

"I'm going to pretend that you didn't say that. Anyway, I'm going to get some of that food you made. This research is exhausting, and I don't think that my brain can take much more without some form of a break."

While you do that, I'll retrieve a lantern for when it gets dark.

Merely nodding in response, she walked off to the kitchen to pull out some sandwiches and fruit. She poured herself a glass of orange juice and made her way back outside. (F/n) seated herself away from the books, not wishing to spill juice on their pages. Then again, it would be hilarious to see Nathan's reaction to that, but the old tomes didn't need such treatment.

Soon after a lantern came out and rested on the blanket, the monkey began to move again. Drem came over to her and climbed onto her lap. He leaned his head back on her midsection and peered up at the sky. She could almost imagine him letting out a sigh.

"Something will work out for you, Drem. I don't know what it will be if we can't find a way to reverse the seal, but something will."

His head turned to look up at her, and he reached up his hands towards her face. She raised an eyebrow but didn't lower her head for him. He crossed his plush arms, probably frustrated with her. Without any warning, he jumped up and clasped the sides of her face. Pressing his lips to hers, he fell back onto her lap.

There was most likely a grin plastered on his lips. Her eyebrow now twitched, and she pushed him off of her. "You blasted pervert," she muttered under her breath. Rolling her eyes, as was typical for her when around Drem, she finished her food and wiped her hands on the sides of her hips to rid them of crumbs.

Getting up, she headed back to the books and continued the search. A slight breeze of cold air went past her, and she saw another book's pages being turned. They were moving quicker than hers. She figured that Drem was desperately hoping that he could get away from this house. After all, it was a constant reminder of what had happened to him five years ago.

Glancing upwards for a moment, an idea popped into her head if they couldn't find a reverse for the seal. There was another way for Drem to see more of the world. Perhaps, she was growing a miniscule soft spot for him, but it was more like she wanted him to experience some of life.

If he was still alive, he would have so much more life ahead of him. Right now, she was really the only one who could help him still view the wonders of the world. Despite all the pain that he had caused her, she wasn't heartless. She understood that he wasn't completely disagreeable. He was still a person who wanted to explore the joys of life. Peering over to him, she noticed that the pages had stopped moving. Had he found something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 18.3K 29
[Y/n] is a daughter of a rather wealthy man that just got remarried. She didn't like the idea of her father remarring so she began to lock herself in...
939 36 8
You have just moved back to Tokyo, Japan after moving to Seoul Korea for a few years. Your father got a new job offer back in Tokyo, and with no hesi...
1.6M 95.5K 104
The Readers Choice Awards 2018 Winner - General Fiction Genre Cankerfell Tunnels, a place where people travel to gain fame and wealth, yet every sing...
97.4K 8.5K 69
[Tsundere and Yandere Demons x Reader] A world where demons and humans can live amongst each other. A dream that started with the Zones and...