Haikyuu x Reader

By imperfectcoal

Haikyuu characters x readers!!! Some of them are long chapters so beware ;) More

oikawa tooru
kuroo testsuro
iwaizumi hajime (part one)
iwaizumi hajime (part 2)
tsukishima kei
nishinoya yuu
sugawara koushi
akaashi keiji
kozume kenma
yaku morisuke
hanamaki takahiro
hinata shouyou
ukai keishin
nishinoya yuu
kyoutani kentaro
bokuto koutaro
tsukishima kei
kyoutani kentaro
hi everyone
oikawa tooru
tsukishima kei
kuroo tetsuro
tsukishima kei
azumane asahi

kageyama tobio

29.5K 640 1.2K
By imperfectcoal

Kageyama wanted save up to buy new volleyball equipment so he decided to work at a small cafe. It was a relaxing shop and it went smoothly. Yeah, people were scared of Kageyama but he learned how to smile properly.

One girl taught him. Her name was (f/n). She was probably one of the most innocent human being Kageyama has ever seen.

When he started working she was never scared of him. She just started laughing when she saw his smile.

Flashback

"Welcome newbie! I will be teaching you from now on!" The girl said.

"Please take care of me." Kageyama said quietly.

"Now now you can't have that sad face when you're with customers! Come on smile!" The (h/c) said as she laughed.

The setter tried to smile, like his senpai Sugawara, but it ended up being a really creepy smile.

Most people would scream and run away like Hinata, but this pelicular girl started to laugh.

Ever since Kageyama saw that smile he fell in love with her.

Present

"Welcome! What would you like to order today?" (F/n) said with her famous smile.

The two teens, which were both high school boys blushed when they saw her smile, but soon turned into a frown.

(F/n) was writing down their order, but behind her the setter was glaring at the two boys.

"Is something the matter, sir?" The (h/c) looked up and looked behind.

Kageyama acted like nothing happened, but smiled back at (f/n).

After making the cups of coffee, tea, etc Kageyama and (f/n) had a little lunch break.

"She's not here today, that's weird." The girl said as she sipped the cup of coffee.

"I hope she won't come here for the rest of the day. Or the rest of her life." The raven haired boy answered.

The two teens were talking about a specific girl that comes to the shop. She was one weird girl. She comes in the morning and stares at Kageyama for hours. It has been going on since she saw the setter for the first time.

After they had their break, the strange girl came in.

"Your usual? Rion-san?" (F/n) said with a smile.

"What else would I get? Use that big head of yours for once." Rion answered.

"My apologies."

The strange girl absolutely despised (f/n). Probably because Kageyama would blush every time he talked to (f/n).

Since there were no customers at the register. The setter and (f/n) decided to refill some ingredients from the back.

"(F/n)-san where did the mocha beans go?"

"Over there on top of that shelve."

This was a daily conversation. Nothing strange about it, but to Rions eyes it was flirting apparently.

(F/n) felt a glare but she decided to ignore it.

Unfortunately (f/n) was pretty short so she had trouble reaching the shelves [me bc I'm 4'11]

Kageyama saw this and helped her get the material.

Rion couldn't take it anymore. She had a plan to get (f/n) fired.

Next day

Rion came back, and saw that Kageyama was in the back restocking.

"Your usual?" (F/n) asked.

"Yeah hurry up I'm thirsty." Rion said rudely.

(F/n) sighed as she made the cup of coffee.

"Rion-san? Your coffee is ready."

The rude girl took the coffee and sat back down in her seat. When no one was looking she took a penny out of her bag and dropped it in the cup.

"OH MY GOD THERE'S A PENNY IN MY COFFEE." Rion screamed.

Some of the customers gasped and (f/n) was shocked.

She's been working for months and she's never messed up like that.

"YOU, THAT COULD'VE KILLED ME. I'M SUING YOU." Rion yelled.

"Um miss, I'm sure that was not me." (F/n) said with a quiet voice.

"Miss if you could calm down. I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding." Kageyama said, trying to defend his crush.

"Then are you saying that I did it?" Rion pulled (f/n)'s collar.

"I mean you're the only who could've done it." A familiar voice was heard.

Rion glared at the other customer.

"THEN GIVE ME EVIDENCE!" She screamed.

"Tsukishima what are you doing here?" Kageyama asked.

"I'm just here to see my little sister work." The middle blocker answered.

"Oni-chan I told you not to come." (F/n) said as she slightly blushed.

"Anyways here's a picture of that trash dumping a penny into the cup." Tsukishima said with a smirk, showing the phone to everyone.

It was indeed a photo of Rion putting a penny in the coffee.

"ugh don't forget about this, I'll get you back." She glared at (f/n). Rion tried to run away, but two boys stopped her.

Tsukishima and Kageyama glared down at Rion.

It was probably the most terrifying thing and it could kill Hinata.

"I JUST WANTED KAGEYAMA-SAMA'S ATTENTION BUT YOU RUINED IT." Rion sprinted towards (f/n) with fists ready to beat the shit out of her.

Kageyama tried to run and save (f/n), but Tsukishima stopped him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, although I would like to see you injured, but my sister would kill me if I let her crush get hurt." The blonde said.

Kageyama blushed to the fact that (f/n) likes him back.

Rion raised her fists to attack the girl but (f/n) kicked her ribs first. (F/n) was in the karate club ever since she was little.

"Don't touch me." The (h/c) girl said with a charming smile.

The police came after a few minutes later to arrest Rion.

"It was just for Kageyama-sama" Rion said as she was crying.

Rion got pushed into the police car and the three teens stood outside the store.

"It makes him sound more like a king." Tsukishima snickered.

"Being a king is better than being a pathetic loser who has one friend." (F/n) said with a smirk.

Kageyama laughed after hearing the younger Tsukishima's comeback.

"I see how you're related." Kageyama said.

"Tch, whatever just come home before it gets dark." The blonde said as he headed home.

"Are you sure you're not hurt?" Kageyama said with a blush.

"Didn't you see me kick her ass?" (F/n) said with her smile; which made the setter blush even more.

"Uh- um yeah y-you looked really cool." Kageyama complimented her. He averted his eyes and looked at the ground.

(F/n) giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks." She said.

"H-hey (f/n)-san?" Kageyama was really nervous. It was his first time confessing to a girl.

The girl tilted her head.

"I-I've liked you for a long time. Will you go out with me?" The setter asked with a blush.

"I would love to. I also liked you when we first met. You looked really hot in an apron." (F/n) said as she laughed.

The younger Tsukishima tried to go back in the store but Kageyama pulled her wrist and kissed her right in the lips.

Now it was (f/n)'s turn to blush.

"You look really cute when you blush." Kageyama whispered.

Extended ending

"TOBIO~ I CAME TO SEE YOU PRACTICE." (F/n) ran into the gym after school.

Kageyama blushed since he still wasn't used to being called by his first name.

(F/n) giggled as she sat down next to Kiyoko.

"Oi, King you better not hurt her or else-" Tsukishima said as he was glaring at Kageyama.

"It's okay oni-chan if he ever hurts me I'll beat his ass." (F/n) said with a confident smile.

Kageyama remembered when his girlfriend beat the shit out of Rion and he got shivers.

'Geez how strong is this girl' The team thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy moly that was long and I felt like that was so OOC oops.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 592 16
Haikyuu one-shot collection Some of these are one-shots I've posted on AO3 (munchingletters)
126K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
35K 256 20
Just some oneshot chapters, some might be series, the ones i find inspiration for. Feel free to suggest scenarios, I'll be happy to write them!
1.1M 34.2K 90
❝ 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 . ❞ Haikyuu!! x reader one-shots