Photographing Love (BxB) (Une...

Por goraphobia

Julian Kyle, America's favorite boy. Girls scream his name and go crazy over him. But will one photographer e... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Q&A?
Chapter Nineteen
Answers to Q&A
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Thank You

Chapter Fourteen

9.2K 305 240
Por goraphobia

It had been two days since Nova spoke with Jack. He couldn't bring himself to tell Julian about it yet. Nova was too afraid of what he would think or do. He knew how protective Julian was over him.

Currently, it was just him and Julian out and about. Which Nova was very happy about. However it did slightly annoy him that Julian was hesitant about them being out together.

"It's okay." Nova said to him softly looking up to Julian. "No one's going to notice you, can we just hold hands please?" He practically begged.

Julian instantly felt bad and pulled Nova into a hug instead, resting his cheek on the top of his head. "I'm sorry, I've probably been really annoying lately with that huh?"

Nova wrapped his arms around Julian's torso, burying his face into his chest, inhaling the scent of his cologne. It making him relax instantly.

"A little, but I understand it's just because you don't want to put me in a large crowd." Nova said squeezing his waist before pulling back a little. He tugged on Julian's shirt gently.

Julian's eyes lit up and a tender smile spread across his face. Nova usually did that to him when he wanted a kiss. "Gosh you're so cute," he murmured leaning down and pressing his lips gently against Nova's.

Nova smiled against his lips kissing him back slowly, resting his hands on Julian's chest before pulling back fully. "I just wanted a kiss." He laughed shaking his head.

"By tugging on my shirt because you just so happen to be extremely short, it's so cute." Julian cooed taking Nova's hand in his and lacing their fingers together.

Nova felt his cheeks burn a light pink and he grumbled squeezing Julian's hand. "Shut up, I'm not that short."

Julian snorted tugging Nova closer into his side, "says the guy who barely reaches my shoulder."

"It's not my fault you're super tall." Nova said rolling his eyes. "Where are we going anyways?" It was night time and he assumed that Julian chose this so less people would be out, but Nova was still curious about why they were out.

Julian let a smirk come over his lips, staying silent.

"Oh, you're not going to tell me?" Nova said raising an eyebrow.

Julian just hummed as they kept walking and Nova whined softly.

"Juliann," Nova said pouting his lips.

Julian just chuckled to himself shaking his head, not looking at Nova. "If I look at you right now, I'll cave and tell you."

Nova sighed and slumped his shoulders. "Fine, I guess I'll just wait."

"It's worth the wait I promise."

"As long as it's with you everything is worth it." Nova said seriously. Thought's of what Jack had said to him though still lingered in his mind. He didn't doubt his love for Julian, it wasn't that. Nova was just doubting whether or not he would be able to last a long time hiding his love for him.

Jack was right about that. It did hurt Nova to hide all his feelings for Julian. He wanted to shout from the roof tops that he was his.

Nova glanced up at Julian as they walked to wherever they were going and took time to study him. To Nova, he was the most beautiful person he'd ever laid eyes on. His dark blue eyes were like a beautiful ocean Nova could drown in. It was probably his favorite thing about Julian.

Nova had been staring for so long that he didn't realize they had stopped until Julian rested his hands over Nova's eyes, making him jump.

"What are you doing?" Nova asked as a giggle left his lips.

Julian smiled widely and just hummed, "keeping you from peaking."

"You really don't want me to figure out where we're going huh?" Nova said stumbling a little as he let Julian guide him.

Julian snorted as they walked into an elevator, which Nova took note too. "I'm surprised you haven't figured it out already. There's only so many incredible sights to see in Paris."

Then it clicked in Nova's mind and he let a grin break across his face. "You're so incredibly cheesy. I should've guess you would bring me to the Eiffel Tower."

Julian uncovered his eyes giving Nova a playful glare. "You're no fun."

Nova giggled softly and shook his head, still smiling widely. "Don't be upset. I think it's so cute you brought me here." He said leaning into his side as the elevator continued to go up.

"I was trying to be romantic," Julian grumbled to himself wrapping an arm around Nova's waist.

"It is romantic." Nova said softly looking up to Julian. "It can be cute and romantic. Isn't every persons dream to go to the Eiffel Tower with their true love?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Julian got a goofy grin on his lips. "I'm your true love?"

Nova pushed him playfully as the elevator dinged. "Don't get a big head." He walked outside once the elevator doors opened leaving Julian behind, who had an adoring smile on his face as he watched Nova.

Nova walked over to the edge as his whole face lit up at the sight of the view from the top. "Wow," he murmured softly.

Julian moved to stand next to him, just watching Nova's face. That was more interesting to him than the view. It made his heart falter at the sight of the look of wonder on his face. Julian loved basically everything about Nova, but his most favorite thing about him was the way he saw the beauty in things.

Nova turned to look at Julian and his cheeks immediately turned red when he found him already staring at him. "A-Are you okay all the way up here?" He stuttered out.

Julian grinned softly at his blushing cheeks and nodded his head. "Mhm," he hummed letting his eyes go up and down Nova.

Nova turned even more red and whispered, "why are you looking at me like that?"

Julian chuckled deeply and it sent shivers down Nova's spine. "Can't I look at my boyfriend without any ulterior motives?"

Nova looked away to keep himself from turning even more red as he spoke. "Not when you look like you're undressing me with your eyes." He really liked it when Julian called him his.

Julian came up and wrapped his arms around Nova, hugging him from behind as he rested his chin on his shoulder. "I can do that too you know." He murmured in Nova's ear softly.

Nova sucked in a breath and gripped onto the rail light in front of him. He glanced around to make sure no one was watching them. "There a reason you're being like this?" Nova whispered back to him.

Julian just laughed and pecked a kiss below his ear before going back to watching the view with Nova. "I love to see you get all bothered. I didn't really know I had that kind of affect on you."

Nova rolled his eyes playfully and turned around in his arms to face Julian. "Why wouldn't you?" He shook his head biting on his bottom lip, "I mean, you always make me feel incredibly special Julian. I've never in my life felt like how I feel with you."

Julian looked at him curiously. "How do I make you feel?"

Nova laughed softly and shook his head. "I can try to describe it I guess, but it's pretty hard." "From the moment we met, I felt something there. I didn't really take it as liking you or you liking me, but eventually when I actually started to realize you could like me?" He got a look of disbelief on his face before continuing.

"I didn't think anyone could look at me in that way ever again." "Here you come though," Nova said laughing. "A whole world of people looking up to you, anyone you could choose to have, and you chose me. A person who can't survive the day without taking some medication. Someone who basically sleeps with his camera."

Julian laughed and shook his head pulling Nova closer to him, nodding for him to continue.

"You are basically risking your career for someone who might not even be worth it." Nova said softly. "With all of that, you still make me feel like I'm the most amazing person you've ever come across. You make me feel safe with you because you always check to make sure I am okay with everything we do."

"I love you so much Julian Kyle." "More than I ever thought I could love a person." Nova said biting on his bottom lip watching Julian's face.

Julian just looked at him with misty eyes, trying to hold back tears of joy. "You are worth everything," he whispered. "I would risk my entire career for you because you're worth everything to me Nova."

Shaking his head Julian lifted his hand and rested it on Nova's cheek, rubbing his thumb against his cheek gently. "You're the first person I've ever truly let in." "You make me feel like a little kid." He chuckled softly, "every time I see you my whole body starts to get all jumpy and excited just from you simply smiling at me."

Julian rested his forehead against Nova's staring into his bright hazel green eyes with pure love in his own eyes. "God do I love you. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost you now after finding you. You're the love of my life, and I feel very confident in saying that." Julian assured him when he saw a look of shock go across Nova's face.

"Are you going to kiss me yet?" Was all Nova said sliding his hands up Julian's chest and linking his arms around his neck pulling him down closer to himself.

Julian smiled tenderly and leaned in pressing a passionate kiss to Nova's lips, resting his hands on his waist gently.

Nova smiled against his lips kissing Julian back with just as much passion. They moved their lips gently together for a few minutes before Nova pulled back slowly when he realized they were in public.

With his cheeks being a light pink Nova slowly unwrapped his arms from around Julian's neck before hugging his waist, burying his own face into Julian's chest.

Julian smiled happily to himself wrapping Nova up in arms tightly, squishing him against himself. "Another thing I love about you is how adorably small you are."

Nova took his face out of Julian's chest and rested his chin on it as he looked up at him. "What other things do you love about me?" He said with a light smile on his face.

Julian laughed shaking his head. "I would start to list them, but we have a dinner reservation."

Nova's eyes widened and he stuttered out, "y-you did not book us a dinner in the Eiffel Tower."

Julian raised an eyebrow tilting his head. "If I did?"

"Julian." Nova said hitting his chest gently. "You did not have to spend that kind of money on me! Plus, I-I'm not even dressed for something like that." He said with a little panicked tone. Nova was just wearing a simple black sweater and dark jeans, his navy colored pea coat buttoned up his chest.

Julian waved his comment off. "I have plenty of money Nova, it won't hurt me to spend it on someone I love." He said with a smile and rolled his eyes playfully at the mention of his clothes. "You think I am either?" Julian gestured to his white button down shirt and black jeans.

"Dressed better than me," Nova hissed quietly. He didn't want Julian to spend money on him at all.

"Nova, the reservation is already made and everything will be okay alright?" Julian said holding his face in his hands again. He could see the slight panic Nova was starting to get on his face.

Nova swallowed hard and took in a deep breath trying to settle himself down. He looked over the edge of the tower and then back to Julian. "Can we get a picture before we go?" Nova asked innocently.

Julian smiled and nodded his head, "I'm surprised you didn't ask sooner."

"I was kind of distracted." Nova said pouting his lips which made Julian's heart melt from his cuteness.

"Just get over here cutie." Julian said grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the center.

Nova tugged his camera off from around his neck and turned it on, holding it out in front of them.

"Nova."

Nova turned to look at Julian curiously and felt startled at the sudden kiss to his lips. He smiled against Julian's lips and took the picture easily.

Julian pulled back with a smile and pecked a kiss to Nova's nose. "There, perfect picture for a perfect night yeah?"

Nova just looked at him speechless, nodding his head.

Julian chuckled and put Nova's camera back around his neck then took his hand in his own. He laced their fingers together and walked towards the elevator. "Come on lets get to dinner."

Nova was even more reluctant about dinner when they stood in front of the restaurant.

"Le Jules Verne." Julian said looking towards Nova.

"After the author?" Nova asked curiously chewing on his bottom lip. He didn't know if he could do this.

Julian gave him a smile and nodded. "Yeah, I think so." He then noticed the look on Nova's face and got a light frown on his own face. "Nova, we don't have to go here if it makes you that uncomfortable."

Nova shook his head quickly looking at Julian with wide eyes. "No, no. You already went through all the trouble of making the reservations and paying." "I'll be fine just give me a minute." He said trying to relax.

Julian watched him and moved his hand to rest it on Nova's lower back, rubbing it in a gentle circle to ease some of the tension he felt there. He smiled happily when he saw Nova relax more at his touch and leaned down pressing a kiss to the top of his head.

Nova let the tension go from his body, relaxing his shoulders and making sure his jaw was no longer clenched. "Okay, I'm ready."

Julian wrapped his arm securely around Nova's waist and walked them both inside. He walked up to the desk and said, "reservation for two under Sanders."

Nova looked at Julian confused when he didn't say his own last name. "Right this way sir." The host said gesturing for them to follow him towards their table.

"Why is it under Mark's name?" Nova whispered to Julian as they walked by other tables who stared at the two blatantly. Whether it was because they recognized Julian or because it was the fact that is was very obvious they were a couple.

Nova tried to ignore the stares as Julian answered him in a hushed voice. "It was less of a hassle to use Mark's name rather than my own."

Nodding his head Nova stopped as the host did and flourished his hand to their table. "Here we are, your waitress shall be by soon, enjoy your evening gentlemen."

Julian thanked him and pulled out Nova's chair for him smirking playfully. "Here you go my dear."

Nova almost laughed out loud and had to press his lips together to keep it back. "Why thank you sir." He said sitting down and let Julian scoot him in.

Julian moved and sat across from him, winking at him. "My pleasure."

"I'm Abella and I will be serving you tonight." A pretty brunette girl said as she stopped in front of their table. She of course had a distinct french accent but spoke English fairly well. Abella handed them both menus and Nova opened his to look at the food.

Not really knowing what to ask for he peaked over his menu at Julian, who seemed to feel his gaze and looked up from his own menu curiously. He chuckled softly at the look of bewilderment on Nova's face and turned to the waitress speaking fluent french as he ordered for the both of them.

Nova looked at him shocked and shook his head in wonder as the waitress walked away after taking their menus back. "Since when do you speak french?"

Julian pretended to think for a moment tapping his chin before giving Nova a sly grin. "Since I've had to travel all around the world I figured it would be good to learn some different languages." He shrugged his shoulders, "It was a bit hard at first, but now I'm pretty much fluent in four other languages."

Nova just laughed and returned his grin with a smile. "Just when I think you couldn't surprise me more tonight."

"That's the fun of being in relationships though right?" Julian said leaning in closer to him. "You get to find out new things about your partner everyday?" "Who would just want nothing to be a surprise and you do the same boring old thing every day," he said shrugging his shoulders.

Nova nodded his head in agreement. "Very true, I can never say I'm bored when I'm with you."

Julian grinned as their waitress came by and set down some wine glasses in front of them. She filled Julian's with the red wine but Nova's with water, to which he was thankful for.

"How'd you know I wouldn't want wine?" Nova said looking at Julian as he picked up his glass to take a sip.

"You don't seem like the kind of person who would take the chance of not being in control of themselves. So I guessed, and even if you did want some I don't mind sharing." Julian said taking a sip of his wine humming lightly. He didn't really drink often considering in america he wasn't even of drinking age yet and Mark watched him like hawk.

Nova was surprised that Julian seemed to know him so well without even having to ask him for confirmation. "Yeah, I'm not. I didn't really go to a lot of parties in college that regular students probably did." He shrugged his shoulders. Nova didn't see a problem with drinking, it just wasn't for him. He was only nineteen right now anyways.

"I can only imagine what you would be like at a party." Julian said laughing shaking his head.

Nova laughed with him and grinned, "just imagine a deer in headlights." This is was another thing that Nova loved about Julian. He was able to make the old Nova come back, the one before all the stuff Jack did had got to him.

"I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me Julian, not just tonight but in general." Nova said smiling warmly at him.

"Nova you don't need to thank me for anything." "Everything I've done for you is because I'm in love with you, and I would do everything to keep you smiling."

Nova just looked down fiddling with the silverware and then glanced back up with a shy smile on his face. "I'm in love with you."

Julian reached over and rested a hand over his, squeezing it gently as he laced their fingers together.

"I know."

******

Nova almost didn't want to wake up the next morning. One, because he and Julian had stayed up half the night just talking about anything and everything once they got back to the hotel, so he was really tired. Finally, he didn't want to wake up because he knew Julian had an interview with Layla today and he had to be there with them.

"Nova," a voice he would know better than his own whispered in his ear.

Nova groaned and turned over, burying his face into the crook of Julian's neck. "Do we have to get up?" He grumbled onto Julian's skin.

Julian chuckled and rested a hand in Nova's hair, running his fingers through it gently. "I wish I could say no, but you and I both know we have too."

Nova peaked up at him, squinting his eyes a little since his vision was a little blurry without his glasses. "I can't see that well, so I don't end up embarrassing myself with missing, can you kiss me good morning."

Julian smiled amused at him and shook his head no. "No, I wanna see you try."

"Why do you wanna see me embarrass myself?" Nova whined softly.

"For my entertainment." Julian said with a grin on his face.

Nova sighed dramatically but couldn't help the small smile he got. He leaned up and pressed his lips perfectly against Julian's who kissed Nova back instantly, cupping the back of his neck gently.

Julian would've kissed him for longer if there hadn't been a knock on the door, Mark's voice shouting through it. "Come on, you both have an hour before we leave!"

Nova pulled back and Julian picked up his glasses from the side table, placing them on the smaller boy. He blinked once his vision became clearer.

"Do you want to take one first. I think you take showers quicker than I do." Nova said getting up from the bed and stretching his arms over his head.

Julian let his eyes trail up and down Nova's body as he said, "can't you take one with me." He gave him an innocent smile. "We can conserve time and water."

Nova picked up a pillow from the end of the bed and threw it at Julian's face who just laughed as it hit him. "I-I can just wait till tonight." He stuttered as he cleared his throat, trying to make his blush disappear.

Julian got up and chuckled shaking his head, walking over and grabbing the outfit Jack must've picked out for him. It still irked Julian that he worked for him, and he hated having him even an inch near Nova. That's why he made sure Nova went practically everywhere with him.

"You're so innocent, I love it." Julian said kissing Nova's pink cheek as he passed him.

"Just hurry up and shower," Nova said rolling his eyes as he searched for his own clothes.

"I love you," Julian called out after he shut the door.

"I'm debating if I love you!" Nova called back teasingly before pulling out what most of his wardrobe consisted of, sweaters. This one was just a moss green rather than black, he pulled on some black slacks as another knock came to the door.

Nova looked up confused, wondering who it could be now. He looked towards the bathroom where he could now hear Julian's shower running.

Shrugging his shoulders Nova walked over towards the door, he figured it was just Mark to remind them how much time they had.

When he opened the door though he found Jack standing there with a smile on his face. "I always liked when you wore green, it brought out your eyes." He said looking Nova over.

Nova swallowed hard and tried not to react to his words. "Can I do something for you?" He still wasn't sure what to make of this 'new' Jack, Nova wasn't sure if he could trust him or not yet.

"I wanted to see if you thought about my offer. To be friends?" Jack asked stuffing his hands into the pockets of his jeans.

Nova gripped onto the door lightly and stood there for a minute or so as Jack watched him with his milk chocolate eyes. "I, I need more time Jack." He tried not to flinch at saying his name.

Jack nodded his head slowly. "Okay, I don't want to push you into a fast decision." He gave him a polite smile. "I'll see you when we get to the show."

Nova just gave a tiny smile back to him, "yeah, see you there." He shut the door in his face quickly and turned, pressing his back against it.

Nova ran his hands through his hair anxiously. Should he give Jack a chance? Everyone deserves one right? His mind was racing with thoughts on what he should or shouldn't do with the situation.

Maybe he should talk to Julian about this. Nova needed someone to talk to about it. Who better than the person he loved most.

Nova nodded to himself. That's what he would do, he would talk to Julian about when they got done with the day today.

Julian had sat in between Nova and Layla, with Layla on the side near the door. This was so they could get out together, but also so he could still be with Nova during the ride there.

Nova tried to pay attention to Mark's instruction's on what he would be doing after the interview today. It would be his first official photo shoot for Julian, he was surprised he hadn't really done one sooner considering how long he's been working with him already.

However the reason why he was having a hard time concentrating was because Julian kept kissing below his ear or rubbing his thumb over the knuckles of Nova's hand. He was being very affectionate today.

After confessing his love to Nova last night Julian couldn't help but want to express his love to the boy in whatever way was possible. In this instant it was being overly touchy and affectionate.

Mark sighed and said, "Julian, could you please let him concentrate for a moment." He chuckled lightly as he watched Julian glare playfully at him but place one more kiss to Nova's cheek before just going back to holding his hand.

Nova smiled apologetically at Mark who just shrugged it off. "So will I be using a different camera?"

"Yes, you'll be provided with one. Not that yours isn't suitable, but this one is for more of these types of shots." Mark said, assuring him that they weren't replacing his camera. He then turned to a person in the car who had been practically silent the whole ride.

"Jack." Mark said getting the blonde's attention.

Jack looked up tilting his head. "Yes?"

"You'll be making at least three to four different outfits for Julian's shoot today, you can ask for some help from Cassie if you need it." Mark said leaning back into the seat.

Jack just shrugged his shoulders giving Mark a smile. "I shouldn't have a problem doing that on my own."

The car came to a stop and Mark looked pointedly at Julian who sighed and let go of Nova's hand reluctantly.

Nova bit on his bottom lip, but didn't say anything as Julian crawled over Layla, to get out first. He watched as Layla got out with him and heard the screams of Julian's fans when the couple took each others hands.

"It really hurts you doesn't it?" Jack said softly to Nova making the photographer jump.

Nova shook his head, "no." He lied before getting out quickly. Just because he thought about being friends with Jack doesn't mean he wants him so close to him. Nova watched as Julian looked back over his shoulder and saw the relief on his face when his eyes landed on him.

Julian looked back forward and waved at his fans with his free hand, smiling widely as he and Layla walked towards the entrance for back stage. The rest of them following behind the couple.

Nova kept his hands on his camera and took a few pictures of Julian and Layla as they walked, trying to ignore Jack's eyes that were burning a hole in the side of his face.

Once inside Mark said, "you're both on in just a few minutes." "So go get your makeup touched up by Cassie." He said and shooed them off turning to Jack and Nova. "You both don't really have anything to do right now, so you can go sit in the audience if you want."

"Will Nate be with us." Nova asked crossing his arms over his chest, not wanting to seem too worried about it.

Mark nodded his head and patted Nova on the shoulder. "Don't worry, he will Nova." "Now go on you two."

Nova nodded his head and turned around, walking towards Nate who he saw was waiting for them. Jack followed behind him as they followed the guard out of the backstage area and towards their seats. He slowly sank down into his seat as Nate sat down on his right, Jack on his left.

Nova stared forward and waited for Julian to come on stage, and it was only a couple minutes later that the host came back out and sat down at his desk. Nova wondered how Mark found the English speaking interviewer so quickly, but shook off the thought.

"Now for a couple who I'm sure needs no introduction, but I'm going to give them one anyways." The interviewer said with a laugh. "Welcome Julian Kyle and Layla Kent!"

Nova flinched lightly at the screams, realizing he forgot to put his ear plugs in this time. He figured it wouldn't be this way for to long so he tried to deal with it.

Julian and Layla walked out hand in hand and sat down on the little couch put out for them. Julian waved and grinned at the crowd who screamed out his name and 'I love you's!'

The interviewer chuckled, "wow!" "You two seem to have a lot of admirers."

"It's more him than me." Layla said nudging her shoulder against Julian's.

Julian rolled his eyes playfully. "Oh shut it."

"So how has the city of love been for the worlds favorite couple?" Ray, the interviewer said.

"It's been good, we've had a lot of fun." Layla said as her and Julian smiled at each other. "It's really pretty here."

"I think some paparazzi caught pictures of you two out and about, along with.." Ray trailed off obviously meaning Nova.

Nova bit on his bottom lip, people knew who he was, but he wasn't asked about often.

"Nova, my photographer." Julian said keeping a smile on his face. He squeezed Layla's hand. "He's become a very good friend to me."

"It's good to know he has someone when we're apart," Layla said nodding her head.

"Is he here now?" Ray asked curiously.

"Yes, but I would rather you not point him out." Julian said quickly.

Ray nodded his head in understatement. "I don't think I would want million's of people's attention on me either."

Nova relaxed when he knew Ray wouldn't point him out and leaned back in his seat, trying to ignore the sick feeling in his stomach when Julian just acknowledge him as a friend. He knew that Julian had too, but it didn't make it hurt any less.

The interview continued with basic and normal questions for the couple, both about them and their individual careers.

Soon enough it was over and the group was heading back to the limo.

Nova asked Mark if he and Julian could have a couple minutes before they had to leave and Mark told him yes, but to make it quick.

Julian looked at him curiously as Mark and Cassie left the room together, chatting about the shoot.

"What is it?" He asked wrapping his arms around Nova gently, tugging him close.

"Well, do you remember when you and Layla had to got out for a date that night and I staid back at the hotel?"

Julian nodded his head slowly, still confused on where he was going with this. "Yeah, I remember."

"Well, while you were gone Jack came over. He talked to me and apologized for what he did, saying that he wants try and be friends again." Nova took note to the fact Julian's arms tightened around him as soon as Jack's name was mentioned.

"What did you say?" Julian asked, his voice monotone.

"I told him that I needed time to think-" Nova began but Julian cut him off.

"Nova you can't be seriously thinking about being friends with him again." Julian looked at him with a mixture of concern and pain. "How do you know he's not doing this to just manipulate you back into a relationship with him?" "You do remember what he did to you right? What kind of person he is?"

Nova nodded his head quickly, "of course I remember." "I just thought maybe he changed. The whole time we were together, Jack had never apologized truthfully. He always turned the apology around and it made seem like it was my fault with whatever happened." "This time though he owned up to it."

Julian hugged Nova against him protectively. "I don't want you to get hurt again Nova." He pulled back and bit on his bottom lip. "But, I'm not him. So I'm not going to force you to do something just because I'm not okay with it."

Nova watched him with sad eyes, he hated making Julian upset.

Julian leaned in and pressed a kiss to Nova's forehead, murmuring on his skin, "just please, if you do decided to be friends. Be careful okay?" "You remember what he was capable of."

Of course Nova remembered. He would never forget.

So why was he still considering saying yes?

Kind of a cliffhanger I guess- but wowie that was the most I've written so far for this story. I hope you guys like it!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

778 46 14
Stan wants his happy ending, and he wants it with Kyle, his super best friend. Kyle is in love with someone, and that someone isn't Stan. ((Credit t...
1.1M 31.2K 37
-- This has been discontinued, but a new story with the same characters and premise will be available soon! Do follow me to keep updated! -- Kyler Pa...
529 36 12
Mitch decides to quit his job and move back to Texas, using the money he made to open up his own photography and videography store. The store becomes...
65.3K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...