I Think It's Too Cliche

By veneventer1

This book is where I point out the things that I think is too cliche in books. More

I Think It's Too Cliche
1 // The beginning
Fixing 1
2 // Main character
Fixing 2
3 // Parents
Fixing 3
4 // Best friend
5 // Bad boy
Fixing 5
6 // Spelling
7 // The L-word
8 // Money
Fixing 8
9 // Parties
Fixing 9
10 // Writers block
11 // Deaths
12 // Werewolves
Fixing 12
13 // Food and acne
Fixing 13
14 // Kissing
15 // Promises
16 // Songs
17 // Dates
Fixing 17
18 // Sex
Fixing 18
19 // Pet names
Fixing 19
20 // Leukemia
21 // Sequels
Requests & Advice
22 // Overused words
23 // Romantic scenes
Fixing 23
:)

Fixing 4

1.8K 130 37
By veneventer1

Crush-
Can we get something other than the best friend for years? It would be so awkward if I go out with my friends. They are more like my brothers. Make them fall in love with someone else. Please.

One cliche thing they also do is make them despise each other. They start off by hating each other and ends it where they are together. Change it and let them not end up together.

Looks-
I say give her any other hair color except blonde. I'm so over it. It's not that I don't like blondes it's just that the best friends always have blonde hair. Give her ginger hair or even brown.

Thinks-
They don't have to think like that. In fact the main character is way luckier than his/her best friend. The story alone is all about them. They are described as way prettier than the best friends, and still they think they aren't good enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 852 90
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
83.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 45.6K 54
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
29.4K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........