Ctrl. (Lamelo Ball story.)

By YbnAnna

In this book Laiyla (Lah-eeylah) a very all around cool girl who has lived in chino hills all her life decid... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22
23.
24.
25.
26.
I love you guys
27.
28.
29.
30.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
Birthdayyyyy
Birthdayyy Part2
39.
New chapter ??
Character change !!
40.
41.
YBN fans??πŸ‘€
42.
it's very unlikely my wrist ain't lookin'... "ICY❄️"
ICY ❄️
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Be Honest!!
BACK IN ACTION!!!
50.
51.
52.
53.
new chapter??
54.
55.
NEW character alert!!
56.
57.
58.
IM BACK ???
59.
60.
61.
62.
NEW UPDATE!!!
63.
64.
65.
I LOVE YOU GUYS
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
New chapter?!!?
LAST CHAPTER.
Fair well questions?
Book 2!??
Gelo?????
OUT NOW!!

31.

6.6K 138 37
By YbnAnna

Melo POV:

I pulled into iyla's drive way with her star bucks, she was still sleep when i left this morning, i went home to shower and get dressed and i thought why not bring her this drink she's been so crazy over lately.

I was really hopping that during this christmas break we could take time to focus on each other to become close again. i miss my baby, i know we've been cool lately but we still aren't together technically. plus lately after her almost getting prego . i often sit and ponder the thought of her having my first baby. 

i shook the thought as i got out of my car grabbing her drink and walking onto her porch , her dad was coming out.

ANDRE: HEY melo , i have to work today . would you mind taking iyla out today, i really don't want her stuck in the house the whole break.

he said putting a wad of cash into my hand, i looked at him shocked.

MELO: of course pops, but i don't need all this you know i got her.

ANDRE: i know i know, just take. make her feel special plz melo. she's the only person i got i want her to feel like a queen at all times, even when i'm not around.

I nodded sliding it into my pocket and doing our signature had shake before he walked off to his car.

i walked in the house sitting my beats down on the counter before walking upstairs to iyla's room. when i walked in she was standing in the mirror doing her hair with a towel wrapped around her body. 

i walked up behind her handing her to the drink. her eyes popped out of her head when she saw it.

IYLA: OMG YESS THIS IS BETTER THAN SEX!

she said putting her brush down and drinking it. i smirked at her thru the mirror grabbing the brush she had just sat down and started to brush her hair for her.

MELO: u sure? because i think that us fucking is better than lots of things.

She chocked on her drink before laughing, and back up against me some so that her butt was against my crotch. i smirked looking down at her grabbing her hips some pushing her back on me.

she laughed sittting her drink down putting her hair into a pony tail. shortly after my phone rung. i pulled it ut my pocket answering it .

MELO: supp?

ABEL: hey melo.. i was wondering if you wanted to come to a basketball game with me?

i rolled my eyes huffing into the phone.

MELO: i gotta go...

i said hanging up before she could speak again. i blocked her number then locked my phone back. i looked up to see iyla dressed grabbing her phone.

we were going to hang out at my house with my brothers, and there girlfriends, don said he was bringing a friend so everyone was hyped because he never brought any type of female friend around the gang.

we were going to my house as soon as iyla was ready , but she was looking so good.

after taking in her outfit , i grabbed her and we started to make out. god i can't get enough of this girl...

________________________________________________________________________________

Abel POV:

"Stupid dick" i said as i moved the phone away from my ear, melo had just hung up on me.

CIARA: what happened?

ABEL: his ugly dumb ass hung up on me.

CIARA: why do you even pursue him still, you don't even like him?

ABEL: OMG!! SHUT THE FUCK UP THATS ALL YOU EVER SAY.

i said throwing my hand up as if i was going to hit her making her flinch a little. she stared at  me for a minute before sitting back some in the passenger seat of my car, that was parked across the street from Laiyla's house.

CIARA: you know i never really realized how ugly you are until this.... you must me so lonely huh? i mean you don't even have any real friends because your whole life at the moment is all about ruining melo and iyla's life so you clearly don't have a real life your so pathetic.

She said in the calmest voice ever. which is the real reason why what she said hurt so much.i mean i knew her life wasn't as bad as mine, but she had agreed to help me so clearly she was some what crazy too right ?

i quickly put my head down looking at my lap while while my hands rested on the   wheel.

ABEL: look , melo hung up on me probably to finish  a 2k game or something, so just shut up and do what i brought you here to do.

CIARA: okay. well smart ass whose car is in her drive way.?

she said with an attitude.

ABEL: omg ! it's probably hers, she's always out doing something, her hoe as is most likely at his house right now with him.

i said causing ciara's head to snap in my direction.

CIARA: don't call her a hoe!

ABEL: OMG GET OFF HER DICK DAMN SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY!

CIARA: if anyone should be getting off dick it's you . YOUR A FUCKING LESBO ALL ON A NIGGAS DICK THAT YOU DONT EVEN ACTUALLY LIKE. AND IF WE ARE BEING HONEST YOUR NO WERE NEAR AS PRETTY AS SHE IS I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVEN LIKED YOU, AFTER THIS PLAN IS EVER DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN.! 

she said getting out my car and slamming my door as she walked across the street to iyla's house.

a tear slipped out of my eye.i looked down at my arm pulling up my sleeve instantly met with scares, i started to cry more. i wasn't sure why her words had hurt me so much. i whipped my tears away putting the car in drive pulling off. FUCK HER. she could walk home. i was gonna get melo at the end and i knew it.

i would prove her and everyone else wrong.

for years my family would treat me different for liking girls. and now i had a chance to prove them wrong. even though i didnt't actually like melo i could use him to make my family proud, and just cheat on him with my female hoes. it was that simple.

___________________________________________________________________________

Laiyla POV:

melo rubbed my butt as i wrapped my hands around his neck he pulled me closer to him. sliding his hand in my shirt making my heart skip a beat.

i moaned into his mouth causing him to smirk, while slowly unzipping my my pants.

but then i heard my front door close. i jumped a little back from melo and looking towards my room door listening.

MELO: baby what are you doing ?

IYLA: melo did you hear that?

MELO: lol no i think your hearing things.

he said grabbing my hand.

i popped his hands zipping my pants and sliding my phone in my back pocket walking towards the door.

IYLA: melly i heard the front door close , i think my dad forgot something come on . i wanted tell him bye i didn't get to when he first left.

he followed me out my room. and we walked down the stairs where we both froze in place placing our hands over our mouths.

Ciara was in my house with multiple used condoms in her hand placing them all around my house. We watched as she placed one under my couch cushion and another inside my flower plot by my back door.

she reched in her back pocket pulling out her phone dailing a number before putting the phone to her ear.

CIARA: finally took you three years to answer.. hey look i placed most of them down stairs to make it seem like she's been having sex down her but. im gonna put two inside her room some where... is her room down stairs on upstairs.

then she went silent i guess listening to the person on the other end......

CIARA:  WHAT THE FUCK ABEL YOUR SO STUPID. what do you mean you don't know where her room is, how are we going to make it look convincing melo well never fall for it if there's just condoms downstairs he's gonna think her dad is fucking or something,

my eyes grew buck wide.

while melo stood there shocked listening to her go back and forth with Abel . i creeped back up the stairs going into my room pulling the glock from under my bed. Braelyn had taught me how to use it and bought it for me, she said one day it will come in handy.

i walked back down the stairs melo was still standing that looking at ciara who had her back turned to us yelling into her phone.

CIARA: FUCK YOU TOO DUMB ASS BITCH.

she yelled before hanging up.

i stood infront of melo . his eyes grow wide when he saw what was in my hand. and he gave me a confusing look, while rapping his arms around my waist. 

i aim the gun at her back clocking it back, which caused her head to shoot up and face us she stood there froze.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ciara POV:

i was so mad at abel she dragged me into her mess  and wasn't even smart enough to do it right. i sighed hanging up my phone. i guess i gotta find her room by myself.

I heard something click behind, me which caused me to snap my head up and turn around. the image i saw before me damn near made my soul leave my body.

i slowly put my hands up into the air. hopping she wouldn't shoot.

CIARA: laiyla plz it's not what it looks like.

LAIYLA: why the fuck are you in my house and why is there filled condoms all over my living room.

her voice was kinda of scary , and her eyes were filled with rage... a tear slipped down my face.

CIARA: laiyla put the gun down plz, i can explain. melo tell her to put it down.

i said hopping he would find it in his heart to save me. he slid his hands down his face huffing.

MELO: why wont you and abel leave us alone.

his tone made it seem like he was tired of all out drama and plots. i gulped taking this as a full opportunity to blame everything on abel.

CIARA: no man it's not what you think , it's abel  everything has always been her. she wont lave me alone. she keeps forcing me to do like little things. she made me sit out side of this house and take pictures. she's been black mailing me. i can't get her to stop ... plz laiyla put the gun down i just want to go home.

i said as more tears came down. at this point i would lie and say anything to save my life.

LAIYLA: if i ever catch you anywhere near my house again, ........ i will kill you. take all the condoms and leave.

i nodded grabbing all the condoms and rushing to the door as soon as i touched the door knob she called out.

LAIYLA: wait !

I turned around slowly.

"DRINK THEM" she said pointing the gun at me . my eye grew wide and i looked at melo for help but his eyes where just as wide as mine, he placed his hand over his mouth.

i looked down at the six filled condoms in my hand. i had no clue where abel had gotten this from .

CIARA: laiyla plzz just let me -(GCO)

LAIYLA: DRINK THEM! IDC HOW MUCH YOU SAY ABEL MADE YOU DO IT, THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE DONE SOMETHING TO ME BUT CLEARLY YOU HAVENT LEARNED YOUR LESSON. BUT IT'S OKAY I BELIEVE ABEL IS INVOLVED AND SHE'LL GET HERS. NOW DRINK THEM.

tears poured rapidly down my eyes as i put the condom up to my lips.

________________________________________________________________________________

Melo POV:

after ciara left me and iyla walked to my house.

i the walk was silent and i was shocked still after what all took place.

i grabbed iyla's hand pulling her close to me. she rapped her arms around me waist as we got closer to my house. iv'e never wanted to kill someone so bad. i mean i felt bad for ciara but ...abel.

i literally want her did . like she just can't get over the fact that she isn't wanted. as we were walking i flashed back to what happend a few moments again. i couldn't help but laugh.

iyla looked up at me.

IYLA: what?

MELO: YOU REALLY MADE HER DRINK CUM

i said while laughing . iyla laughed and shook her head.

IYLA: fuck her.

MELO: but um.... where did you get a gun from tho?

I asked while scratching my head,

IYLA: umm thats a story for another time. come on lets go inside.

i nodded as we walked up the stairs to my house. i opened the door walking in where everyone stopped and looked at us,

DON: finally niggas, what was yall doing fucking?

he said causing everyone to laugh i just shuck my head grabbing a remote and joining in on 2k with don , gelo and zo. while iyla went over to the girls. i gave them all head nods even the one i wasn't so familiar with . probably don's new girl. i sat back and got into my game mode.

________________________________________________________________________________

i walked over to all he girls hugging them. even the one i didn't know  but she looked so familiar, i think it's the girl from me and dons first period. she moved her hair out of her face and i smiled because it was.

IYLA: hi im laiyla but everyone called me iyla .

i said hugging her she smiled.

???: nice to meet you don talks about you so much. im his girl friend kaliyah but you can just call me K

she smiled. she was very pretty and i loved her hair.

IYLA : well then K your officially apart of the gang now .

i said laughing 

BRAE: yeah no backing out now BIh

she said while twerking causing izzy to die of laughter.

(DON&K ^^^)

________________________________________________________________________________

FINALLY GAVE DON HIS GF.

HAD TO SPICE THINGS UP A BIT SO I HOPPED YOU GUYS LOVE THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE IT GETS YOU HYPED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

COMMENT....VOTE... DO WHAT YOU DO BEST MY LOVE <3

=D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 9.1K 49
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ Two young ballers trying to figure out how to deal with basketball,new fame and the hardest thing of all...love
82 0 30
Life has never been easy for her. But what will happen when they move far away. Will she fit in or will she stand out in the country coz she's a city...
4.2K 45 36
A love story, In which 2 Bestfriends Kehlani and LaMelo whom have known eachother since they were 4. Decide to take their friendship to the next lev...
219K 5.3K 49
A LaMelo Ball Book ?