Thug fetish 3:Lost but not fo...

By souneique

The story of the lost Twin//+more More

TF3.C1
TF3.C2
TF3.C3
TF3.C4
TF3.C5
TF3.C6
TF3.C7
TF3.C8
TF.C9
TF3.C10
TF3.C11
TF3.C12
TF3.C13
TF3.C14
TF3.C15
Comments?
TF3.C17
TF3.C18
TF3.C19
TF3.C20
TF3.C21
TF3.C22
TF3.C23
TF3.C24
TF3.C25
Metanoia
TF3.C26
Help
TF3.C27
TF3.C28
TF3.C29
TF3.C30
TF3.C31
Coming soon
TF3.C32
CLOSING
Hey guys
Go read and follow !

TF3.C16

52.9K 1.9K 976
By souneique

Jordan and jasmine were in the bathroom handling their hygiene.They was grateful that their taker allowed them to get in the shower and brush their teeth.

Jordan sat in the counter brushing her teeth since she just got out the shower.Jasmine was now in.

"Yo jas, I got a idea" Jordan said quietly as jasmine got out of the shower. She turnt her head to the side a little for she wouldn't have to see her naked body.

"What is it? Jeez I need to take this sew-in out" Jasmine said looking at her hair.Her scalp felt nasty and dirty.

"You read my mind!" Jordan whisper-yelled hooping off the counter.

"Well we are twins" Jasmine said sarcastically,turning the water faucet on to start the process of brushing her teeth.

"Watch this" Jordan said winking at jasmine and walking to the door.She knocked on it causing the guard to open it.

"What? Y'all ready?" He asked.He looked annoyed and bored.

"Nah, can we borrow some scissors? My sista' needa' take her weave out" Jordan asked batting her eyelashes.She took drama in freshmen year so she knew a little sum at acting.

The guard contemplated a bit before saying fuck it and pulling the scissors out of his pocket."she better not be bald headed under that shit"

Jordan grabbed the scissors and closed the door."Thanks sis,dang I didn't know I needed to take it that bad".Jasmine said obviously oblivious to her sisters plan.

Jordan's smile dropped."take these damn scissors and hurry up, we getting out of here today"

———————————

Williams father,Charles, rubbed his temples.He was getting frustrated with everything.

He been looking for Jordan for a couple of weeks now and there wasn't a hint to where she could be.

"What type of shot is this?" He said to himself. On a pin board was pictures of who could possibly have her.

Only thing is.None of them is.

Andre walked into the room since Charles called him up."Wassup Charles?" Andre asked.

The two men dapped each other up and said their hellos."hey Andre,I just needed help with something"

Andre sat in a chair and robbed his chin."wassup? You know I got you.You like a father to me"

Charles Walked up behind Andre and put him in s chokehold."Where the fuck is my daughter? I know you know nigga so don't play with me"

"What the fuck Charles?" Andre coughed out."I don't know where she at,I swear"

Charles let go of Andre and ran his hands down his shirt."You don't?"

"What? You don't either?" Andre asked.He was a little pissed about Charles choking him but the thought of Jordan being missing filled his mind.

——————————

Jadah walked through the hallway, Making her way to detective Talls apartment door.She knocked on the door twice before being let in.

"Hey detective" she said sitting her purse down ima nearby table.

Detective Tall was surprised to see Jadah,he wasn't expecting to see her until next week and at his office not his house.

"Jadah...what brings you by?"

Jadah undid her coat,exposing the lingerie set she had on underneath.

Detective Tall was surprised,not at just how she undid her coat exposing her halfway nude body but how nicely shaped she was and all of the dips and curves she had.

"You like what you see? Harris?" Jadah said catching Detective tall off guard.He didn't know she knew his real name.

Jadah walked slowly over to Harris and put her hand on his shoulder.She grabbed his hand and led him to his couch..She sat on his lap feeling his hard member.

"I knew you was gonna com around,give me some pleasure" Harris said loving the way Jadahs soft,round butt felt on his member.

Jadah began sucking on Harris neck and reached in her coat pocket.

She put the cold steel up to his head and cocked the gun.Harris's eyes shot open once hearing the familiar sound.

"Tell me where my kids at or yo brain go be everywhere,bitch"

—————————

Jayceon was happy as hell.He finally had a lead on where Jasmine was.

He was finally going to get his babygirl back home.

He opened his dresser drawer to get some clothes.He was catching a flight to philly.

He tried calling Jadah but got no answer.He couldn't wait up for her though.

As he was going through his clothes he came across a paper.He furrowed his eyebrows and read the piece of paper.

His eyes widened and he clenched his jaw when he got done reading the paper.He crumbled it up and punched the wall.Leavings hole.

"Snitch ass bitch!"

"JADAH MARIE DOLAS.LET OUT OF JAIL CUSTODY EARLY AS CI (confidential informant". Is what was on the paper followed behind some other writing.

Jayceon was astounded.He trusted Jadah,hell he loved Jadah,and she pulling this slick ass shit?

Who knows what she been telling the cops.

He was going to handle her.
————————

Jordan helped jasmine take her sew-in out.When they cut the last string,and the last track fell out they looked at each other through the mirror.

"You ready?" Jordan asked.Jasmine nodded her head.She was scared as hell but she wouldn't dare let it show.

Jordan nodded her head and walked up to the door quietly.She motioned for jasmine to follow her.

"Knock on the door" Jordan mouthed.Jasmine did as her sister said and knocked on the door letting the guard know they was ready.

As soon as the door flung open Jordan ran up and started to stab the man in his chest repeatedly.

Jasmine watched shocked,she never witnessed anything like this so it had her shook up a bit.

"Ok-ok Jordan I think he's dead" Jasmine said putting her hand on Jordan's shoulder.

Jordan looked at her sister with black,cold eyes.She warmed up when she seen it was just Jasmine.

Jordan went through the mans pockets and grabbed his gun."He only got one gun so you gotta stay close,okay jas?"

Jasmine nodded her head,her eyes was stuck on the mans cold body.Dark blood leaked everywhere recoloring the floor.

Jordan grabbed jasmines face and looked at her straight in the eyes."Listen to everything I tell you ok? We gone be okay"

Jasmine nodded her head.She couldn't speak.She didn't know what to say.

"I can't loose you again".Jasmine went back to going through his pockets and found some car keys and 400 dollars in cash.

"Damn this nigga don't got a phone?" Jordan said checking his pockets again.

"C'mon. Jorjor, lets go before someone comes"

Jordan nodded her head and stood up.She handed the pair of bloody scissors to her sister.

"I'm assuming you don't know how to use a gun,so use these ok? Don't be scared to slice a nigga if you have to"

The two girls carefully found their way out of the house.Thank god Nobody was in their.Less complication for them.

When they got outside they felt dumb."We've been in a public fucking neighborhood this whole damn time!" Jordan yelled.

Jasmine looked at all the houses around.They were in a nice ass neighborhood.Of course nobody would've thought someone would be held hostage in one of these houses.

Jasmine grabbed the keys from her sister hand and pressed the unlock button to see what car they was going to be riding in.

The lights to Mercedes Benz flashed letting them know that's the car they'll be riding in.

The two girl walked to the car.Jasmine got in the passenger and Jordan got in the drivers since she knew how to get around philly.

Jordan went through the glove apartment and middle console moving stuff around."What are you looking for?" Jasmine asked.

"A phone"

Jasmine looked forward.thankful she was free,and thankful she was with her sister.

"Abracadabra bitch" Jordan said hiking the iPhone up like it was gold.She turned it on and and said a prayer to god for the phone not having a password.

She dialed in a number and waited for the person to pick up.

"Willy? It's Jordan"

How y'all feeling? Tellme y'all thoughts on this chap-chap!🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896 30 27
Just Read It!
4K 260 37
It's about two twins who go through a lot and that's pretty much it.
204K 8.3K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
155K 7.7K 42
Trilogy Pre-sequel; Bad For You Sequel; Wanna Be Bad