Soul eater x reader

By CrystalTheWolfDoggo

Y/N a young weapon with her twin Misty and their miester Luna. What will happen when you meet the others? Wh... More

Meeting the others

43 0 0
By CrystalTheWolfDoggo

(OK so I know people may not read this but hey I'm gonna do it for fun anyways so)

Y/N's Pov-

We had just moved into our new apartment and I was STARVING I'm gonna die if I don't eat! "Hey Y/N you wanna go with us to the store and get some food?" My miester Luna asks looking at me and giggles, "Oh please yes!!! Foodddd here I comme!," I yell and run out of the door forgetting to change out of this short skimpy dress my twin sister Misty made me wear. As I'm running I bump into someone (soul) and accidentally fall on him Blushing. I quickly scramble to my feet and offer him a hand and see a girl behind him. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to!" I say bowing he takes my hand and gets up "it's fine", he says and looks at me. I just stand there Blushing as my meister and sister come running and start panting out of breath when they catch up to me. "I'm Y/N this is my meister Luna and my twin Misty" I say pointing to them when I say their names "I'm soul and this is my meister maka Albarn." I smile at maka and a guy with blue hair and a girl with black hair in a high pony tail walk up followed by a very symetrical looking guy and two twin. "Hi I'm Tsubaki that's my meister Black*Star back there is Kid and his two weapons Liz and Patty" she says smiling and giggles when black*star yells "who is the meister and weapons!!" I just roll my eyes "are you deaf I said Luna is both mine and my twin sisters Meister pay attention!" I snap in irritation. Black*star shrinks back and kid steps forward "so what kind of weapons are you?" He asks and I sigh "me and Misty are....TWIN DAGGERS!!!" I yell and Misty and Luna laugh along with me. The three boys blush and the girls giggle when my stomach growls and I groan "damn I forgot we need to get food or else ima die! Waaaaah" I start crying on the ground "well we gotta go I hope you go to the DWMA because we'll be starting our first day tomorrow" Misty says smiling. "So you're the new kids?!" Black*Star yells and I get up and slap him "it's rude to yell little boy!" I say but I misplaced my foot and fall... Falling on top of black*star with his face between my big breasts as I blush bright red "w-w-whaaa?!" I squeak and try and get up but his hands are around my waist "hey! Let go you idiot! Misty Luna helllppp I'm mentally dying" I start crying anime tears and kid looks at me blushing.

(OK so this book it will stay your pov except for what the boys think OK I hope you liked)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
96K 3.2K 52
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...