kiss me

By roadster123

Today I will definitely propose him. I am holding a letter in my hand my hands are almost sweating and shiver... More

Author Note
part-1
part-2
part-3
part-4
part-5
part-6
Part 7
part-8
Part-9
part-10
part-11
A/N
part-12
part-13
part-15

part-14

366 14 5
By roadster123

Blake point of view

" Hey, why did you say them that I am your girlfriend " narin asked in confused looking at me.

" I am just kidding in front of them " I said giving her a smile.

" But..... " Before narin say anything. Suddenly tailw came running to me.

" I.... I want to talk to you " she said taking her breath. She pulled my wrist and took me to a side.

" Are you okay ? What happened ? " I asked looking at her condition.

" Sleep with me " the words she said suddenly. My eyes widen I shock I just started to stare at her.

" WHAT ? ARE YOU MAD ? " I shouted loudly looking at her. Suddenly she took my both hands.

" Please........ Listen to me " suddenly I seen tears are rolling in her eyes.

Don't cry tailw. I can't able to see you cry.

Suddenly her phone begin to ring.

I looked at number it's Jacklin. My eyes widen in shocked. I gave a confused look to tailw. I think Jacklin did something that's why tailw is saying all this nonsense.

" Tailw tell me right now what did Jacklin blackmailed you ? " I shouted loudly and angrily. She just stood placing her eyes only on phone.

" This is not the time for you to ask questions Blake tell me yes or no " she shouted loudly. I can seen tears are in her eyes.

" ARE YOU INSANE ? Do you know what are you asking ? How can I sleep with you ? You are becoming mad I think I should talk with this to tenten " I said angrily and about to go and turned around.

" NO!!! if Jacklin knows she publishes the video " suddenly she shouted loudly. I turned around in shock.

What video she is talking about ? This Jacklin let me talk to her.

" What are you saying ? Video ? " I asked  looking at her. She looked away from me and tears started to roll down her cheek.

" Tell me exactly what happened ? So that I can help you. Don't take inappropriate step tailw. I know there is some plan running in your mind. You will don't say to sleep with me just like that. Inspite you are pregnant idiot " I said to her and making her to tell me the truth. She just placed her head down. And gave me her phone to look at.

After I watched that video. My eyes widen in shock.

" For this you are trying to leave tenten ? What Happened to you tailw ? Do you think after you leave her will tenten will be normal he will never be normal. And also you are carrying his child think about it.my sister she is..... " Before I say anything further.

" if this video leaks. Ten ten have to face all bad words from people. People will point out about his profession. And also he did that because of me blake..... Please help me or Jacklin she..... " I stopped her in middle.

" Jacklin I know her more than you if she tells something she will definitely do it. But don't worry tailw I will talk to her " I said in concerned. Suddenly I seen her phone ringing continuously. I pulled phone from her hand.

" Bla.... " Before she completed. I lifted the call.

" YOU BITCH..... " Suddenly I heard Jacklin voice. I can feel that she is really out of her control.

" JUST ENOUGH, LEAVE THEM " I shouted loudly on phone. She remembered me.

" Oh ! So you know it then tell that bitch. I give her time till tommorow if not I am going to publish this video. And you know bro if I say one thing I will do it " she said angrily. Before I speak anything she cut off the phone.

" What she said ? " Tailw asked in tears. I just placed my head down.

Sorry tailw

" Help me...... Please " suddenly tailw got down in knees in front of me. I quickly made her to get up.

" What are you doing ? How can I do this ? you are pregnant " I said sadly looking at her.

" Do anything........ Make tenten hate me.... Please...... Please " she said in tears. And literally begging in front of me. A tear rolled in my eyes.

" Tell me what I have to do " I said looking at her. She got shocked and raised her head.

Tailw point of view

" Ten ten should I open my eyes " I said closing my eyes tightly.

What he is doing ? He told me that he is going to surprise me. He also  brought me to this farm house. I told blake to wait in his room. And also narin knows about me and Blake plan. She told that she will bring tenten to Blake rooms. So that he will see me and Blake in same room and leave me.

" Now open " he said. As I opened my eyes. I seen room is dim with only candle lights and a dinning table is arranged there. My eyes filled with water.

Idiot I am going to leave you.

Suddenly he came from behind and hugged me and placed his hand on my stomach slowly.

" Baby do you think Mom liked it ? " He said slowly placed his head on my shoulder.

If this romantic continues then my plan will be fails. I should divert him to work my plan.

" Ah...... " I shouted loudly. Even through my stomach is not paining. Tenten came in front of me.

" What Happened ? " Ten ten asked looking at my stomach.

" It's...... Paining ........ Can you please bring my tablets ? My bag is in down stairs " I said holding my stomach.

" But..... How can it suddenly pain ? Let me check " tenten said and about to check my pulse.

"AH....." I shouted loudly. If he sees my pulse he knows that there is nothing pain in me.

" Ok....ok.  wait here don't go anywhere I am going to bring tablets " he said holding my face in his hand. I nodded. He ran in minute. I wiped my tears. I seen narin came running to me.

" Everything is ready. But mam do you think it is right ? " Narin said in concerned.

" I have to do this. Not for me but for tenten " I said in tears. And me and narin went to Blake room. There I seen Blake in tension.

" I can't able to do this tailw..... It's impossible for me to do...... Tenten thinks I am betraying him " he said in sad tone.

" Please..... You are my friend right ? You said you are going to help me in any way " I said looking at him.

" Ok.... Then what about the baby ? And also you don't know how this pregnancy is for you. You can be danger in next few months there has to be someone to take care of you " Blake said I. Angry tone. I just placed my head down.

" Promise me.... " Blake said showing me his hand in front of me.

"I will help you now....but promise me after this you will let me and narin to help you in pregnancy. After this I am going to take you two out of this country. Still you give birth to this baby safe promise me that you will not leave us and go " Blake said in serious tone.

" Yes, mam let us help you. I am ready to help you guys " narin said in sad tone.

" But.... " Before I speak.

" It's not time for buts tailw.... Yes or no " Blake said in serious tone.

What I have to do ? Right now tenten will be coming up.

" Yes " I said closing my eyes tightly. Blake nodded.

" Ok then just as planned " narin said and went off the room closing the door.

Tenten point of view

Why she makes me worry ? Look she even forget her medicines. I hold the medicine in my hand. And about to go to my room. Suddenly I seen narin in front of Blake room.

" Hey what are you doing here ? I know you miss your boyfriend but its not a time to visit his room " I said smiling at her. She turned her face in anger.

" I never thought your wife is this bitch " she said angrily looking side. I hold my fist tightly. To control my anger.

" See , you don't have right to insult my wife do you get that ? If you are not Blake girlfriend I should've kicked you right now " I said angrily pointing my finger.

" Wow, supporting your wife right then look into the room so you will know about your sweet wife and dearest Blake " she said smiling at me and went off. I hold my fist tightly.

How can she say something to tailw like that.

I slowly looked into the room.

" You are hot " suddenly I seen tenten and tailw are so close to each other. And I seen tailw is responsible to him.

" When are you planning to leave him ? " Blake said pulling her waist towards him. I hold my fist tightly in anger.

" Leave that..... First let me kiss you. I have been waiting for your kiss " tailw said moving towards his lips. I turned my back in anger and can't able to see more than this.

" Let's have sex " suddenly I heard tailw voice from behind. A tear rolled down my cheek.

" But.... You know I am pregnant " tailw voice hit in my ear.

" Oh damn. Why did you slept with him ? See now what happened " Blake cruel voice hit my ear. I ran from there can't able to control my tears. I ran into my room and throwed the medicine on bed. And kicked the wall angrily.

What happened to you tailw ? Did you forget that you have a husband ? Did you forget that you are carrying my child ?

I broke down in tears.

Tailw point of view

The minute he went off. I sat down on ground in tears. I started to cry continuously. While narin came and hugged me tightly.

" Don't cry.... " Narin said comforting me. While Blake just sat on bed in tears.

" I lost my friend..... " Blake said in sad tone.

" Let me go to my room " I said and about to get up. Blake pulled my wrist.

" ARE YOU INSANE ? If he sees you he will be in angry. I don't know what he will do to you " Blake said angrily.

" I know.....but this is the last time seeing him. Let me face him by myself " I said and removed his hand. And went off.

I slowly walked towards the room.

Come now tailw face him and let him hate you.

I opened the door slowly. I looked around. I didn't seen tenten any where. I went to balcony there I seen tenten seated on chair and reading book.

What he is doing ?

The minute he seen him. I closed my eyes tightly to face his anger and slap.

" Where did you went ? I have been waiting for you " suddenly I heard his soft voice.

What happening ? Is this dream. He should hate me right. He should hate me.

" What happened ? Why are you looking at me like that ?" Ten ten said coming towards me. And hold my hand and took me inside and placed me on sofa.

" First take medicines then..... " He said giving me medicine and water.

He should hate you. Do it tailw do it.

I looked at him angrily and pushed the medicine and water from his hand. And it landed on floor with sound. He looked at me in confused as he didn't seen anything.

" What Happened ? " He asked slowly. I got up angrily.

" STOP ACTING. I know you have seen me and Blake making out. Why don't you ask about it ? " I asked angrily looking at him. He ignored me again and pulled another tablet. And gave to me.

" Take it " he said giving it to me. I looked at him angrily. I again pushed his hand and tablet landed on ground.

" I know you have seen me. Why don't you slap me ? Why don't you kick me ?why are you not anger at me " I said angrily. Suddenly he came closer to me.

" Who said I am not angry at you ? " He said coming close to my lips. My eyes widen looking at him.

" But to reduce my anger I have another ways. I don't waste time by slapping you or by kicking you " he said angrily looking at my lips. And about to kiss I turned my face.

" If you know then leave me " I said turning my face. I gave a frustration look.

" How can I leave you like this making me betraying. I want to make you suffer and then leave you. And also.... " He said and placed his hand on my stomach angrily.  I took a breath so that he won't harm my child. I pushed him and ran inside the bathroom. And locked it.

" OPEN DOOR DAMN IT " he shouted angrily and kicking the door continuously. Tears rolling down my cheek. I just ran and sat at the concert of the room. In scared. Suddenly I heard thunders. I closed my ears tightly withy hands.

Ten ten point of view

I don't believe that tailw did this. There is a reason behind this I have to find it. I have to know it any cost. She will spill it from her mouth.

Suddenly I heard thunder sounds. Tailw must me scared. I started to kick continuously so that I can comfort her. The door opened in a second. There I seen tailw is shivering in scared. I about to ran to her.

No, tenten she should spill the truth first.

I went to her and pulled her waist in anger.

" Tell me truth..... There is something you are hiding from me. If you had relationship with Blake then prove it to me " I said angrily looking at her. She just started to scare I sounds of thunder.

" Leave me " she said and started to push me. Suddenly I got hit my shower and water started to flow on us. I pulled tailw to my chest so that she won't be wet.

" Are you going to tell me ? " I asked hugging her tightly. While she started to push me.

" Ok then it me see how you will not tell me " I said and pulled her lips tightly to my lips. She didn't do anything not even kicking me.

I know you won't betray me idiot.

I started to kiss and kiss her deeply she not even rejecting me.

I stopped kissing and asked her again.

" Tell me " I asked looking at her lips. She still sat without moving. I lifted her in my arms and placed her on bed. On went top of her.

" Tell me the truth. If you don't  want me anything to do now. You know if I do anything this baby.... " I said placing my hand on her wet stomach. I only seen tears In her eyes.

Just tell me idiot.

" Ok then regret it " I said started to kiss her. I removed my shirt in anger. And started to kiss her neck. I stopped and looked at her. Tears are rolling down her cheek.

" Going to tell me or not " I said looking at her. She even not looking at me. I pulled her hand and placed it on her stomach.

" do you want this baby to die ? " I said angrily. Suddenly she started to cry loudly. I went close to her face.

" No right then what happened ? Why did you do that extent to make me hate you " I asked her in sad tone. She just crying badly ignoring my words. I just placed my head on her head.

Tailw point of view

He got up angrily and went off. I started to cry badly in tears. Till I felt asleep.

As I woke up.

Time for me to leave him.

I said to myself and walked towards bathroom and freshed up and came out. I looked around. I didn't seen tenten anywhere.

It is the right time to get out of here.

I started to pack my thing's hurrily.

" Are you ready ? " Suddenly Blake came into the room.

I nodded and gave the bag to him. I still looked around so that I can see him but no.

My phone begin to ring. It's Jacklin.

" Goo that you are leaving. " She just said that are cut off my phone. I still turned around to look for tenten. We started to sit on car and drive off. A tear rolled down my cheek.

As we reached airport.

" Narin, tailw wait here I am going to come in a minute " Blake said and went off. While I and narin got seated on chairs.

" Mam, please don't cry every thing will be alright " narin said placing her hand on my shoulder.

" Where are you going ? " Suddenly I heard tenten voice. I raised my head to see tenten. Stood there angrily.

" Come with me right now " tenten angrily and pulled my wrist. Suddenly blake came.

" Leave her " Blake said.

" She is my wife and she is carrying my child. I have every right on her. You just fuck off " tenten said angrily to him. Blake looked at me.

I should handle this.

" Let's talk " I said to tenten and took him to a rest room.

" You don't have right to leave me " tenten said angrily and he angrily lifted my waist and put me on table and hold my back tightly in anger. He frustrating pulled my waist and started to kiss me.

" I love you.... " Suddenly tenten said kissing me. My eyes widen in shock.

He never and ever said he loves me any time.

" Just fuck off " I said angrily looking at me. His grip on my neck is tighten.

" Don't leave me...... How are you going to carry this child you need someone " he said in sad tone. I seen small tears are in his eyes.

" I have Blake with me " I said angrily. Suddenly he removed his hand on my neck.

" Leave...... Let go out of my sight...... And never come to me again saying that to help me in this baby in any kind. From now on there is nothing between us. " He said turning his head. I controlled my tears and we to off from him without turning back. He not even stopped me from going.

I am sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.1K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
2.4K 274 19
"Are you sure about this?" "Oh my God, just kiss me already!" That's all it took for him to embrace my body and take me in for a deep kiss that sent...
79 1 9
"Do you regret it then?" I asked as I picked up my pace again. "the what? The kiss you mean" he teased a little, I rolled my eyes and waited his answ...
1.5M 31.3K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...