Dancing In The Rain •Sirius B...

De WeasleyGirl04

•Book 1• "You know what? You're right! I'm not gonna sit here and sob over a stupid boy! In fact, I'm gonna d... Mais

A Fair Warning
Cast
Trailer
Aesthetics
Playlists
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60/Epilogue
Completed And Sequel
Quotes
I Got Tagged!
I Got Tagged Again!
Let's Just Admire The Artwork
More Artwork!
But Wait, There's More!
There's Still More!
Some Masterpieces

Chapter 53

5K 112 118
De WeasleyGirl04

•Edited•

~Claire~

"Thank you so much Mum! You have no idea how important this meeting is, and you are a lifesaver for watching Scarlett!" I exclaimed as Mum bounced my seven month old daughter.

Mum laughed, Scarlett squealing.

The first time she had squealed was at five months, when Sirius had tried to get her to stop crying by turning into Padfoot.
She had immediately stopped crying and squealed excitedly, which resulted in me crying, Sirius joining when he was in human form.

"We should be back in a few hours. Everything she needs is in the bag. Oh! If she tries to say anything, please film it! I know she is so close and Sirius still thinks she'll say daddy first," I added quickly, sending a glare at Sirius.
"She will," Sirius said under his breath.
"I've got it! You two need to get to this oh so important meeting you have!" Mum laughed, Scarlett still squealing.

"Bye my little princess," I said, waving at Scarlett.

She only continued to squeal.

"Bye Scar," Sirius said, waving like I did.

Scarlett squealed louder, waving her two tiny hands at us.

"Daddy!" Scarlett squealed.
"Ha! She loves me!" Sirius laughed, a tear falling from his face as he opened the door for me.
"Oh whatever," I grumbled, though I couldn't help the pride I felt for my daughter.

We apparated to just outside of the Burrow, instantly being greeted by Molly.

"C'mon! The rest are just getting here!" Molly smiled.

Following Molly inside, I found that there was only a few people missing.

Dorcas, Caradoc, Edgar, and Sturgis.

"Claire, Sirius," Dumbledore greeted.
"Albus," I laughed, taking a seat next to Lily, Sirius right beside me.

The rest soon joined, and Albus waisted no time, immediately starting the meeting.

"We have a slight problem, with the people in the Order. Some of you are working greatly. Some of you aren't so much," Albus started, glancing around the room and stopping at a few people when he spoke.
"More than a few of you are putting all of your time into this, and that is greatly appreciated. Some of you work on this in all of your free time, also appreciated. But there is one person here that has only come to a few meetings, and only works on this when absolutely necessary. Clairesse, I appreciate your effort, but I expect more," Albus finished.

Blood rushed to my face as I blushed furiously. Sirius also turned red in the face, but more so out of anger.

"Did you seriously just tell her that?" Sirius growled.
"Sirius I understand that she's trying, and that she has a lot on her table, but nothing can be more important than this," Albus spoke calmly.
"Nothing?! You mean to tell me that our seven month old daughter is not more important than this club you started?!" Sirius questioned.

A few gasps sounded around the room, some not aware I was pregnant because of how absent I've been.

"I'm aware that you've had a child, but my statement still stands," Albus sighed.
"Are you kidding me?! Molly! Would you put a meeting like this before your children?!" Sirius questioned.
"No," Molly spoke firmly, glaring at Albus who still remained calm.
"A parent puts their child, and only their child first," Arthur joined.
"You can all start yelling at me, but I will stand by my statement. Everyone else can find ways around there problems but you Clairesse," Albus said.
"Oh! So my daughter's a problem now?!" I inquired.
"In this situation, yes," Albus nodded.
"Well! I'll be leaving then! Because I have to take care of my problem!"
I stated, standing up and going to walk out the door.

But when I went to walk out the door, it slammed in my face. The doorknob only rattled when I tried to open it.

"Are you for real? You're just not going to let me leave?" I questioned, turning on my heel.
"This is important Ms. Bennet-" Albus started, though I cut him off.
"Oh we're on last names now? Well, I'm afraid you got mine wrong cause it's Mrs. Black, Dumbledore," I growled.

Albus sighed, shaking his head as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"I can't allow you to leave with the information you know," Albus sighed.
"I could perform a memory charm-"Mundungus started, pulling his wand out, but was stopped by Sirius.
"If you so much as lay a finger on my wife, you can consider yourself dead," Sirius growled.
"Clairesse-" Dumbledore started.
"Oh, first name basis again. Great," I sighed.
"Clairesse, let me finish," Albus sighed.

"I need you to stay in this Order. But my point, is that if you continue to be as absent as you are, you're going to be everyone's first accusation if we find out there's a spy or a Death Eater among us," Albus explained.

I pursed my lips at this.

"Fine. But I can assure you I'm not a Death Eater or a spy," I sighed, sitting back down next to Sirius and Lily.
"We know you aren't. Now, let's continue-" Albus said, being cut off by Dorcas.
"Wait! What's your daughters name? Is she cute? Does she look like you two?" Dorcas questioned.

Sirius and I both laughed at this.

"Her name's Scarlett. And yes, she's adorable," I laughed.
"She looks exactly like Claire," Sirius stated.
"But has Sirius's eyes," I added.

Every woman in the room cooed.

"Let's continue on then," Albus spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Albus was right," I mumbled as I sat on the floor of Scarlett's nursery, changing her into her pajamas.
"What?" Sirius questioned from where he leaned against the wall watching me.
"I really need to make time for the Order. I'm never at meetings, I don't fight like you do. I'm just not very involved," I stated.
"Claire you don't have to fight to be involved. You don't even have to go to the meetings. You just being in the Order makes you involved. You go to meetings whenever you can, that makes you involved," Sirius sighed.
"Well, yes, but I could do so much more," I mumbled.
"Claire, you're nineteen. You're nineteen and you have a house that you have to help pay for. You're nineteen and you have a child. You have a job. You're married. You're still a teenager yet you work as if you're so much older than nineteen," Sirius spoke.

I lifted Scarlett up, holding her in my arms and carrying her over to the crib that she had quickly grown accustomed to.

After making sure she was comfortable with the small quilt Camellia had given us, I turned around to face Sirius.

"You're the strongest woman in the world," Sirius said, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I'm not though," I mumbled.
"But you are," Sirius stated, picking me up bridal style and carrying me out of the room and into our own bedroom, placing me down on the bed.

"You're so strong. Stronger than me. Stronger than Dumbledore. Stronger than everyone," Sirius spoke, trailing kisses down my neck.
"That's not true," I sighed, a frown appearing on my lips.

Sirius's lips met mine, moving in sync.

"Sirius," I sighed.
"Claire," Sirius replied.
"We can't just ignore our problems," I said, getting annoyed by his attempts of distracting me.
"What problems?" Sirius questioned, his lips still meeting mine every few seconds.
"Oh I don't know, maybe that there's a war raging on," I scoffed.
"That shouldn't stop us from living our lives," Sirius mumbled, his hands on my thighs.
"Sirius stop it!" I snapped.

Sirius froze, slowly sitting up.

"I'm so tired of this!" I cried.
"Tired of what?" Sirius scowled.
"Tired of coming home from work and taking care of Scarlett all day and then us kissing and it's just a cycle! Like there isn't a war! Like there isn't people dying all around us! You're a Black, Sirius! I'm a Black now! We're targets! And now we have a daughter who is carrying that name around which makes her a target! We have to protect her and pretending like nothing's wrong is doing nothing but putting her in more danger!" I exclaimed.

Sirius stared at me, his lips parted.

"You know what? You aren't that involved in the Order," Sirius finally spoke.
"What?" I breathed out, my eyebrows furrowing as Sirius glared at me.
"Do you even know what I do when I go out for the Order. Do you know what I am fighting for?" Sirius scoffed.

I stayed silent, waiting for him to continue as he continued to glare at me.

"I go out and face Death Eaters. I risk my life every time I'm out there with the Order. But I do it because I have a wife that I love more than anything! And I have a daughter who I want to make sure has the best life she possibly can! I want to be apart of ending this war so that my daughter can know that I protected her! But you don't think I am protecting her!" Sirius roared.
"Sirius calm down! You're going to wake up Scarlett!" I hissed, my eyes widening at his tone.
"I don't care Claire! I do care that you don't think I want to protect Scarlett though!" Sirius sneered.
"Okay Sirius! I get it! You protect Scarlett, and you have no idea how much I love you for doing that! But I can't protect her!" I cried.
"And why not?!" Sirius demanded.
"Because I'm pregnant again!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face.

Scarlett's cries echoed around the house, screaming for attention.

Sirius was frozen to the spot, his eyes wide and his mouth parted.

I stood up, going to tend to Scarlett.

She had immediately stopped crying when I handed her her dog.

When I went back to the room, Sirius was now pacing.

"Claire please tell me you're joking!" Sirius exclaimed when he saw I was back.

Expecting this reaction, a sob escaped my mouth.

"I'm sorry Sirius!" I sobbed.
"Claire it's only been seven months since you had Scarlett! How long are you supposed to wait?!" Sirius questioned, his hands running through his hair.
"A-At least eighteen months," I sobbed.
"C-Claire," Sirius breathed out, following my lead as I fell to the floor.

He wrapped his arms around me, but I immediately pushed his arms away.

"I could kill our baby Sirius! I'm a monster!" I cried.
"No, Claire! You're not! And you don't know if it'll live or not!" Sirius spoke, but tears of his own were falling.
"We shouldn't have even risked this happening! What were we thinking! This is all my fault!" I cried.
"No it's not Claire! We were two people in love and we made a mistake! But we will love this child! We will love this child if it is premature! We will love this child if we only see it for a minute before it loses its life! We will love this child if we never even meet it! Because it is our child Claire! Our baby!" Sirius stated.

My body shook as I sobbed in Sirius's arms. His arms wrapped around my waist as to keep me from collapsing.

"How far along are you?" Sirius questioned.
"A-Already two months," I cried.
"Two months?! Claire that means it was five months after Scarlett! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!" Sirius questioned.
"I-I-I was t-to scared," I choked out.

Sirius pursed his lips, his cheeks stained with tears.

"I'm going to miscarry! I just know it!" I sobbed.
"Claire stop saying that!" Sirius exclaimed.

I stared at him in shock, not expecting him to raise his voice again.

"Claire we will do everything in our power to make sure that our baby gets to live! But you are not helping my being so negative!" Sirius exclaimed.
"Y-You're right," I nodded, wiping my tears away with my palms.
"Now, let's go to bed," Sirius sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It hadn't taken me long to realize what had happened when I woke up on this April morning a month after telling Sirius I was pregnant.

It wasn't every morning you woke up in blood, or at least this much.

"Sirius!" I screamed after processing what was happening.

Sirius, who had been with Scarlett, ran into the room to find me sobbing in the middle of our bed.

Sirius's eyes widened, but he acted immediately.

He sent a patronus to Lily, who we knew was staying home for a break, asking her to come over quickly.

Sirius picked me up bridal style, rushing me down the stairs to the the living room, where Lily had just appeared out of thin air.

"I'm taking Claire to St Mungo's, could you watch Scarlett?!" Sirius exclaimed.
"Yeah, just get her help!" Lily gasped.

Sirius floos us both to St Mungo's, my sobs filling the air as he rushed me to the front desk where Callie happened to be.

"Merlin's beard!" Callie screeched, leading us over to the same room Scarlett had been born in.

It felt like hours before someone said anything.

Callie was waving her wand left and right, furiously muttering under her breath.
But the first thing she said to us would haunt us forever.

"I'm sorry."

Sobs racked my body. Sirius held me in his arms as I sobbed, Sirius had tears of his own rolling down his cheeks.

I hadn't stopped crying through the whole process.

Callie had used a spell so that I wouldn't have to carry the baby, removing the baby if you will.

We had gotten to see the baby, but the sight of the baby that we would never know the gender of was the hardest part.

Sirius hadn't spoken a word since we had received the news, only comforting me physically.

Mum, Euphemia, and Fleamont came shortly after. All of which were crying as well.

"It's my fault!" I sobbed.
"No it's not," Sirius choked.
"But it is!" I cried.
"No it's not baby," Mum soothed.

~No One~

The whole month was depressing, even the month after was hard.

It was always going to be hard, but those first two months were the worst.

Claire hadn't gone to work at all, Sirius rarely went to work. Scarlett had even asked where mummy's baby was when she noticed the lack of stomach.

That one had hit Claire square in the chest, but Sirius had ended up in the closet with a bottle of firewhiskey after hearing it.

Lily had been the only one to know about it other than their parents, comforting the couple as much as she could whilst watching Scarlett for them.

Claire thought this was hurting her the most, being the one to wake up with the realization.
But Sirius had been effected the most. He had been teased by James and Remus about having another kid with Claire, of course they were oblivious to the whole situation. He had to watch the love of his life have her heart crushed by the news. His heart was crushed.
Firewhiskey was never the answer in Sirius's book, but he had found himself relying on it.

But by far, the worst thing that happened to Sirius, was when he had to listen to the sobs of his wife.

Every night she'd lock herself in the bathroom when she thought Sirius was asleep, and just cry.

It had taken the couple until July to finally come to terms with what happened.

They believed that nothing happened without a reason, and that this was no exception.

And so, their baby, their second born, whilst would always be in their hearts, was put behind them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I swear I didn't mean to!

I was just writing the chapter, and it was when Claire said she couldn't protect Scarlett, and I was just subconsciously writing, and the words 'Because I'm pregnant' came out.

I don't know why I did it! It just kind of, worked?

I've already had someone ask me if Claire was going to miscarry with Scarlett, and I had replied saying I had originally wanted to have her miscarry, but Scarlett has to be two years older than Harry (Though I said three on accident), and that I didn't want to mess up the timeline.

And then I was writing this and I was like, 'Well this won't mess up the timeline. Mwahahah!'

Kind of.

Not really.

But I really didn't plan on doing that, so sorry I lied.

I hope I didn't ruin your day to much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

139K 5.7K 74
"You kissed Sirius," I sob. "I know, Cordelia." He whispers. "It's so horrible." "Yes, it is. I wish you hadn't had to see that," I rest my head agai...
1.9M 67.8K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
348K 9.8K 41
"You have to let me in if you want to do this. Don't try and hate me because you think you have to." "I don't know, you make it pretty easy." * In...
29.6K 1.6K 47
As they were running down the staircases James was putting on his robes over his pajamas and shirt and trying to fix his tie. On the other hand at le...