Issues

由 W1LDCH1LD

Yeah, I've got issues. And one of them is how bad I need you... 更多

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
II.I
II.II
II.III
II.IV
II.V
II.VI
II.VII
II.VIII
II.IX
II.X
III.I
III.II
III.III
III.IV
III.VI
III.VII
III.VIII
III.IX
III.X
III.XI
III.XII
III.XIII
III.XIV
III.XV
IV.I
IV.II
IV.III
IV.IV
IV.V
IV.VI
IV.VII
IV.VIII
Epilogue
Sequel!

III.V

1.2K 67 37
由 W1LDCH1LD

You make me live in the moment

Setting: Demi's House, Hidden Hills, CA

The open, half packed suitcases sprawled across her floor that needed to be packed in exactly two hours caused Demi to rake her fingers through her midnight black hair because even with Kelsey attempting to help her pick outfits and finish packing the rest of her stuff, there was no way that she would be packed, showered, and at the airport to board the jet in two hours. And the bad thing about it was that she knew that she was going to be going to Paris for the past week now but every day she had ventured into her shiny new closet, glanced at her coincidentally Louis Vuitton luggage set, and breezed past it instead of pulling it out and starting to pack. And she knew why she had done that but she was beating around the bush with herself because she didn't want to admit that she was scared, that jetting off to Paris to meet with some designer – a very hot designer – that she barely knew freaked her the fuck out and she just wasn't sure if she was being rational about this entire thing.

"Hey, hey, hey!"

Demi could recognize the voice of a Kardashian from anywhere but this time, it happened to be Kourtney, which was surprising considering the fact that they could hardly stand each other. But Demi flashed her a smile anyway as Kourtney leaned against the counter in the middle of her closet and watched her fold a pair of jeans and place it on top of an off the shoulder sweater from Barney's New York.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Mom told me that you're going to Paris this week and I just wanted to say see you there biatch," Kourtney giggled as Demi rolled her eyes and chuckled. She totally forgot that Kourtney's new boy toy was also French.

"I'm actually supposed to be leaving in less than two hours and I'm nowhere near being finished packing," Demi said, gesturing to the open suitcases around her.

"Didn't you already know you were going?"

"Yeah..."

"Then what's wrong?" Kourtney asked, using the counter for balance as she slowly lowered herself to the ground.

"This isn't me," Demi finally stated with a shake of her head. "Jetting off to Paris to spend time with some designer that I don't even know, getting all googly eyed over a guy...this isn't me. And it hasn't been me in so long. I want to get back into dating and stuff but I don't think I'm doing this right. I like him and I'm sure we could have something...amazing, but just jumping in like this feels wrong and weird."

"Demi, this guy, whoever he is, could give you everything that you deserve and so much more. Mom told me about how much you smiled just from talking to him. Like come on, this could be exactly what you need," Kourtney said but Demi just shook her head again as she played with an orange Pucci scarf.

"Is that how it is for you? You travel all over to be with him because he's giving you what Scott didn't?" Demi questioned as Kourtney slowly nodded her head.

"For years everyone kept saying that I deserved so much better than Scott and that I should break up with him so that I could get a chance to experience what it's like to be with someone who really wants to be with me, and I think you need to experience the same thing," Kourtney advised as Demi tucked her lower lip in between her teeth.

"But what if I don't want better? I mean, I'm sure I can find someone who treats me better and who I can probably imagine spending the rest of my life with, but what if I don't want to?"

"It doesn't hurt to try. I'm going to let you keep packing, or not, but if you need anything else don't be afraid to call, k?" Kourtney said as she grabbed her bag and stood up before walking out of the closet. Demi heard the door close downstairs as she rested her back against her shelf. Instead of grabbing the outfits that Kelsey had been picking out and putting in her suitcase, she grabbed her phone and redialed the last number that had called her.

"Hello?"

"Cristo?"

"Demi, I thought you were trying to finish packing?"

"I am...I mean, I was until I realized that I can't come to Paris. I want to spend time with you but jet setting to another country for an undisclosed amount of time...that's not me, Cristo. So, maybe you should just let me know when you're back in the states or I'll let you know when I'll be coming to Paris for business and we can get to know each other a little bit more," Demi suggested as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and stood up.

"Demi, I'm actually still in the states. I was going to try to catch you before you left. If you're not busy tonight, then maybe we could hang out and do something that you're actually comfortable with. I'm at my studio here if you'd like to stop by. I can send a car to get you in an hour."

Demi felt all of the pressure lift off of her chest as he said that. Thank God. She really did want to spend time with him but she knew what would've happened if she had gone to Paris. She would've gotten lost with him in Paris, swept into some unrealistic daydream when she was supposed to be using this time to focus on her recovery and better herself. Paris would have to wait.

"That sounds perfect. Thank you for being so understanding. So, um...I'll see you in an hour?"

"See you in an hour, ma cherie."

Once the phone call ended, Demi tucked her phone into her back pocket and scrambled back into her room to find Kelsey lounging on her bed.

"Change of plans. I need a new outfit."

Setting: Louis Vuitton Beverly Center Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA

Cristo's design studio was right above the Louis Vuitton store in Los Angeles, which was different from where they had his party last weekend. It was sleek in design with illuminated white tile flooring, gray walls, and black and white décor. Demi didn't know what to wear because she had no idea what they would be doing so Kelsey had picked out a blue, pink, and white floral dress with a pair of nude heels to match. There was a thick pink belt wrapped around her waist and she had worn her hair wavy and natural. She almost laughed when she realized that her and Cristo were actually matching because of the baby pink hoodie that he was wearing.

"I'm glad you could make it," he said as he pecked both of her cheeks in greeting.

"Thanks for inviting me and everything. So, what do you want to do?"

"Well, first, I'd like to get you measured for this dress I'm designing. Then, if it's alright with you, I was thinking we could go to the store and I could cook something for you at my house," Cristo suggested as Demi eagerly nodded.

"That sounds amazing. But since we're skipping the restaurant, I expect a three-course meal," Demi teased as she set her purse down.

"And you deserve nothing less. Just take off your heels and stand on that platform so that I can get your measurements," Cristo said, gesturing the white circular platform in the middle of the room. She kicked her heels off, rolling her toes against the cool floor before taking a stand on the platform and looking over at him as he kept towards her with a white measuring tape.

"Have you ever had a dress custom designed?"

"Just a handful. Never had someone tell me that I was their muse though," Demi giggled, referring to what he said to her last week when they first met.

"Your body is absolutely perfect. I'm surprised you haven't inspired more designers," he said as he wrapped the tape around her waist.

How was it possible that absolutely everything that came out of his mouth made her swoon? She could feel the perspiration rising on her palms as he wrapped the tape around her chest, jotted the numbers down on a black notepad, and then continued his measurements.

"Okay, I'm done. You can put your shoes back on and then we can go."

"When do you think you'll be finished with this dress?"

"A week. I go back to Paris tomorrow night but I'll be back next weekend. Then hopefully, I can take you out...wearing the dress," Cristo said as he put all of his sketchpads way while Demi secured the straps around her ankles.

"You're confident that this date will go well then," Demi chuckled as he nodded and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Get ready for the best date of your life, ma cherie." And with that, he practically whisked her out of the studio and out of the store, into the town car that awaited them.

TMZ.com: Demi Lovato spotted cozying up with French designer Cristo Ghesquiere (PHOTOS)

Careful not to disturb Cristo, Demi clicked on the link that Kris had texted to her this morning and scrolled through the pictures that they had captured. It was a little scary because the pictures were literally from last night when Cristo was taking her around his father's property and Demi hadn't noticed a single paparazzi helicopter or anything, and she could usually spot those types of things from miles away. And they weren't exactly discreet. It left an unsettling feeling in her stomach but there really wasn't anything that she could do about it.

Demi: we were on private property and I didn't see a single paparazzi...

Kris: private property? Hmm, maybe we can sue. Enjoy your morning!

That was such a Kris response. Demi rolled her eyes before locking her phone and setting it back on Cristo's nightstand, settling back down into his coppery silk sheets as she released a deep breath. So much for not diving head first into things. Maybe she should've gone to Paris. There were paparazzi there but it was nowhere near as bad as it was here. She hadn't even meant to spend the night. Cristo had cooked her an amazing three-course meal that had left her feeling full and sleepy. They drank aged red wine that made her tongue feel heavy and then watched silent black and white films. Combine all of that and she had been knocked out before they even finished the first movie. So, they hadn't done anything other than kiss but still. She was supposed to wake up in her own bed this morning, not next to Cristo. It was a nice date and she would definitely do it all over again because after spending time with him last night, she decided that she did like him. And she wasn't trying to plan too far ahead but maybe she could even love him if she would allow herself to.

She felt the bed shift and then Cristo was sitting up as he released a loud yawn, his white tee shirt wrinkled and twisted on his body because he was kind of a wild sleeper, and his blue eyes vibrant and beautiful in the morning glow of the sun. He smiled as he turned to her and she sat up as well, letting the sheets fall off of her to reveal the sweatshirt that she was wearing, his purple and yellow Lakers sweatshirt.

"Morning, ma cherie," he greeted, causing Demi to grin and forget any regret she felt for spending the night.

"Morning."

"Would you like some breakfast? I can have Linda bring it upstairs," Cristo asked, causing Demi's eyes to widen.

"There were other people here last night?"

"Just the help. And they're not to be seen or heard. So, breakfast? And how would you like your coffee?" Cristo asked as he picked up the landline on his nightstand.

"Tea...with almond milk and three sugars," Demi rattled off as he nodded and quickly said something into the phone before hanging up.

"I'm sorry for falling asleep on you last night," she sheepishly apologized as they both fell back against the mountain of pillows, but Demi surprised herself by actually snuggling into his embrace as he kissed her forehead.

"It's fine. I really enjoyed my time with you. It makes me wish that I wasn't leaving tonight," he said, causing Demi to pout as she realized that he was leaving and she actually had work to do this week.

"But you'll be back for the weekend, right? For our second date?"

A smirk was painted across his lips as he looked down at her. "So, this date did go well?"

Instead of saying anything, Demi shifted on the bed so that their chests were pressed together but her body wasn't fully on his, shyly pressing her lips to his before pulling away and letting their foreheads rest against each other's.

"What do you think?" she said before Cristo closed the gap between them by connecting their lips, laying her against his pillows as he wrapped his arms around her waist and continued to kiss her. Butterflies, sparks, whatever you wanted to call it filled Demi's stomach as she cupped his face in her hands, opening her mouth once his tongue swept against her lips. Just as she was about to wrap her legs around his waist, the sound of a tray hitting a table filled the air, causing them both to jump apart and Demi to hide her face in the pillows as who she assumed was Linda finished setting up their breakfast.

"Call if you need anything else." With that, she was gone, and Demi was left with embarrassingly pink cheeks.

So are y'all feeling Cristo and Demi??? Also, if you haven't caught on Cristo is Jesse Williams bc they're cute af together okay. I guess i could've just made Jesse a part of a story but...he's Cristo. So yeah. Tell me what you think! Hopefully I'll have another update for you soon!

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.4K 55
Just going to be a bunch of stories.
25.9K 1K 32
I've been waiting...and I'll keep waiting...
14.8K 424 12
when I'm with you I feel alive
30.3K 1.1K 18
and I lost so much more than my senses, cause loving you had consequences