Open

Por dinahfantasy

open mind Más

Introduction
Myself
Understanding
Arts and Crafts
Walking
Letters that they'll never read
How Did We Get Here?
Quicksand
Good Days
Literal Butterflies
Switching Places
I Wish
Is it me?
Seeds
Occupy
People
Questions
Damage
No Reason
Drunk
Being Alone

I Rememeber

247 28 9
Por dinahfantasy

I remember the way that you held my hand while I drove, your hands were always so warm and comforting. 

 And I remember how you made me a CD because the stereo in my car wouldn't play anything else. 

I still think of you every time Alt J comes on shuffle. 

But then I remember how angry you'd get at me for being sad, how you said you didn't like the person i'd become when i'd never changed. 

I remember late night talks in our cliche blanket forts, fairy lights floating along the windows. 

And I remember all the late night walks through the park because you and I both found comfort in the dark. 

But I also remember trying to reach out to explain myself, telling you what was my biggest secret, and the silence you gave me in return that lasted weeks. 

I remember how when you finally did talk to me, you told me you hated me.

I remember why I'm so scared now when people get close.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

163K 12.6K 159
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
1.5M 59.7K 39
စိုင်းတည်တံ့ဉီး + နှိုင်းမြတ်ဘုန်း
66.6K 1.1K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?