IT (Sequel To 'My Little Psyc...

By PatricksPsychoxo

Derry was once a quiet town, until kids started randomly disappearing. One of them being the girlfriend of lo... More

AN
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
AN
AN
Hmmm?
OUT NOW!
NEW STORY ALERT

Chapter Four

7.5K 182 157
By PatricksPsychoxo

-Henry's P.O.V-

I had a firm grip on the new kid, with the help of Belch, as we marched him up to the kissing bridge. I threw him over to Patrick, who began to torment him along with Belch and Vic. I watched the scene in amusement. They had finally pinned him up against the bridge and Patrick stepped in front of him.

"Let me light his hair, like Michael Jackson!" Patrick said and let out a pleasing sound as he showed the new kid his flamethrower, the fire just missing his head.  Once Patrick had moved out of the way, I took his place. Grabbing the new kid by the shoulders.

"Get off me, get off me!" The new kid screamed in my face and I glared at him. We heard a car from behind us, we all stopped and turned our heads to see a couple in their 50's drive past, not doing anything about the situation they were witnessing.

"Help!" The new kid screamed as the car left the scene. i was getting sick and tired of his moaning so I punched him in the nose, watching the blood pour. I grabbed a hold of his head and violently shook it. There was no Reina to stop me now!

"Okay new kid!" I began to say "This is what us locals call the kissing booth, it's famous for two things. Sucking face!" I watched as Belch made kissing noises towards the new kid. I smirked and pulled out my pocket knife.

"And carving names!" I finished. I watched as fright washed over the new kids face. 

"Henry please!" He begged. I lifted up his top, letting his flab hang out. I pressed the cold metal of my knife onto his stomach. No one thought I'd really do it, but they were so wrong. I began to carve a H into his stomach, his screams of pain eagered me to do more.

"Whoa, Whoa. Henry!" Belch interrupted in shock. I removed the knife from the kids stomach and quickly turned to face Belch.

"Shut up!" I turned my attention back to the new kid. "I'm gonna carve my name onto this cottage cheese!" What an interesting insult. Whilst I was distracted the new kid took this opportunity to kick me in the lower part of my stomach, causing me to stumble backwards. This action made the new kid flip over the bridge and go rolling down the hill. 

"I'm gonna cut your fucking tits off, I swear to God!" I screamed after him before leaping over the bridge, which wasn't such a good idea considering I slipped and went rolling down the hill myself. 

Once me and the boys had finally reached the bottom, the new kid had already escaped. I began to panic as my knife had gone missing. This was not good. I began quickly searching through the leaves in a desperate attempt to find it. 

"My knife!" I exclaimed, still moving the leaves. "My old man will kill me!" 

"You two get him!" I yelled at Patrick and Belch and watched them run in the direction the new kid had gone. I turned to see Vic just standing there. "Move your fucking ass!" I demanded and he began looking for my knife. Useless piece of shit!

-Richie's P.O.V- 

"That's poison Ivy, and that's poison Ivy!" I heard Stan say as he and Eddie followed me and Bill to the entrance of the sewers. 

"Where, where's the poison ivy?" Eddie asked. 

"Nowhere!" I said turning to face them. "Not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley!" I followed Bill into the sewers at the other two pussys stood at the entrance.

"Okay, well I'm starting to get itchy now and I'm pretty sure this is not good for my-"

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" I asked interrupting him. 

"Sometime, Yeah" Eddie answered.

"Then you probably have crabs!" I told him. Bill had walked away, ignoring the conversation that was taking place. I picked up the pace, catching up with him and seeing a bend coming up in the tunnels. I turned to face Eddie and Stan who looked unsure about the whole situation. 

"Aren't you guys coming in?" I asked. 

"Uh-uh, that's greywater " Eddie said. This kid was beginning to get on my god damn nerves. 

"What the hell's greywater?" I asked in annoyance. 

"It's basically piss and shit. So I'm just telling you, you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee" He explained. I looked down and picked up a stick, taking a whiff of it. Eddie was quick to question my actions. 

"Doesn't smell like caca to me, senor!" I said turning around and flashing him a cheeky smile. 

"I can smell that from here!" He told me.

"It's probably just your breath wafting back into your face" I joked, he and Stan didn't look too impressed. 

"Have you ever heard of a staph infection?" I could tell Eddie was getting pissed with me.

"Oh I'll show you a staph infection!"

Me and Eddie continued to argue for a little bit longer. This was on my to do list everyday, argue with Eddie. I found his reactions and comebacks amusing so I enjoyed pissing him off. We all stayed quiet once Bill had shouted us, looking over at him we saw he was holding a shoe. The three of us thought the worst. 

"Shit, don't tell me that's" Stan shakily said, thinking the same thing I was. 

"N-n-no" Bill walked back over to me, still holding the shoe. "G-G-Georgie wore galoshes" 

"Who's sneaker is it?" Eddie asked.

I took ahold of the shoe as we noticed writing inside. Bill shined his flashlight inside the shoe so that we could see, the shoe belonged to Betty Ripsom. A girl who had been missing for a few weeks, she was recent. I looked up at him as he looked up at me, both of us then turned to face Stan and Eddie.

"It's Betty Ripsom's" I sighed. Both of their faces automatically dropped, matching mine and Bill's

 "I don't like this" Eddie admitted. 

"How do you think Betty feels" They turned their attention to me. "Running around these tunnels with only one frickin' shoe" I joked trying to make light of the situation but they all looked at me in disgust. The smile on my face soon left. 

"What if she's still here?" Stan asked. At that, Bill quickly turned around and began to walk off. I told the other two to follow us but Eddie went on some sort of rant about how is mother would have an aneurysm if she found us down here.

"Bill?" Bill stopped walking and turned on his heels. 

"I-i--if I was Betty Ripsom, I'd w-w-want us to find m-m-me" Bill explained. "G-G-Georgie too!"

"What if I don't wanna find them?" Eddie admitted. "No offense Bill but I don't wanna end up like-" Me and Stan gave Eddie a harsh look and he soon changed his sentence.

"I don't wanna go missing either!" He finished.  

"He has a point!" Stan piped up.

"You too?" Bill questioned. 

"It's summer!" Stan yelled. "We're suppose to be having fun. This isn't fun, it's scary and disgusting!" 

"B-b-but what if R-R-Reina's down here?" Bill stuttered. Before any of us had a chance to reply, a splash was heard from behind Eddie and Stan. We all quickly rushed out of the sewers to see the new kid Ben, he looked like crap.

"Holy shit what happened to you?" I asked, he turned to look at us.

-Patrick's P.O.V- 

I walked through the little bits of grass, looking for the new kid. I had reached the outside of the sewers, this would be the perfect place to hide. There were so many bushes the kid could've been hiding behind. I scanned the area to see if I could spot him anywhere. I quickly span once I heard a noise coming from inside the sewers.

'Gotcha!' I thought to myself.

I whipped out my zippo lighter and took my aerosol can out from my back pocket and slowly made my way over to the sewers, climbing inside. I held the two objects in my hand tightly and smirked to myself. There was no way he was getting away this time.

"I hear ya tits!" I exclaimed. 

I put the lighter and can in position, ready to light up the tunnels. I went to press down on the can but my eyes shifted to my right wrist. My eyes widened in shock once I noticed the black beaded bracelet was missing. It must've fell off somewhere when I hopped over the kissing bridge. To me finding the new kid was no longer important! I placed my zippo and can back into my pockets before running out of the sewers and heading back the way I came from. 

Hey guys, so here's chapter four. I hope you all enjoyed it. Stay blessed xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.7K 2.1K 15
*āģƒāž„𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 (!!OLDER BOOK!!) ❛ïļŽ the small town of derry is mostly in fear. that's the only feeling they can really understand. whether the...
943 57 12
Derry wasn't like any town around, and soon eight friends would discover the truth. Missing kids, oblivious parents, deadly bullies and... Killer Clo...
26K 944 13
Richie Tozier/Eddie Kaspbrak [ High School AU ] After the Losers Club part ways following the demise of Pennywise, they are soon reunited during thei...
3.2K 101 12
Aaron; Bill's older brother by a year finds out about the happenings around Derry. Most of them being mystery disappearances. He finds the Loser's Cl...