Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

Door TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... Meer

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Five |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| CHAPTER EIGHT |

16.6K 214 47
Door TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Eight ♦ "Mommy's Boy." |

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT TILL the last minute to tell me you're mother is coming to the house?!" Vicki yelled extremely terrified of what Vinny's mother would think of her.

"I'm sorry, but will you stop freaking out. Please." Vin said pouting as he watched his girlfriend walk all around the bedroom and bathroom.

"I can't Vin, I need to find a really nice outfit. Oh!" Vicki said running out of the room and upstairs to the girls.

"I need all of your help." Vicki said to the girls and they all stood up and got into formation.

Vicki had a nice shower, washing some of her worries away before stepping out and letting the girls work their magic. Sam was doing Vicki's hair, Jenny was picking out an outfit for Vicki and Snooki was doing Vicki's make-up.

"Hey Vicki." Pauly said walking into the room and saw the stressed girl sitting on the floor while Sam did her hair.

"Hey Pauly." Vicki said giving him a smile.

"Vin said you've been freaking out all morning, so I brought you up a cup of hot chocolate." Pauly said handing her the hot mug.

"Aw, thank you Pauly." Vicki said blowing the top of the steaming hot liquid.

"What's got you freaking out so much?" Pauly said taking a seat next to Snooki on the bed.

"I just don't want to mess this up, I mean I want to make a good impression." Vicki said sipping at her hot beverage.

"Vicki, Vin's mother is going to absolutely adore you, i mean you've done so much for this family and we all see you really care for Vinny and would never hurt him ever." Sam said.

"I know, I just don't want to let Vin and his mother down." Vicki said.

"Hey, you won't. We all love you and adore you. I'm pretty sure Vin's mother is going to too." Pauly said pressing a kiss on Vicki's head before leaving the girls to finished the job.

"Pauly is the sweetest." Snooki said.

"Yeah, he's a great guy." Vicki said before Sam was finished with her hair.

"Oh my gosh Sam! Thank you so much." Vicki said squeezing Sam into a tight hug.

"Anytime darling." Sam said before Nicole started doing Vicki's make up, giving it a natural but stunning look, she painted Vicki's toenails a pearly pink colour and Vicki was very please with how she looked so far.

"Okay, in the bathroom you go." Jenny said handing her the outfit she picked out, Vicki nodded and disappeared into the bathroom and came out looking absolutely amazing.

Vicki slipped on some white cork wedge heels that matched the dress so beautifully.

The girls all walked downstairs and Vicki smiled as Vin pulled her into a tight hug.

"Are you feeling better?" Vin asked looking at his girlfriend with a bit of worry.

"I'm fine Vin, I just got a little stressed at what your mother is going to think of me." Vicki said.

"Vicki, she's going to love you." Vin said kissing his girlfriend on the forehead.

"And you look absolutely gorgeous." Vinny said holding Vicki's hand tightly.

"Thank you baby." Vicki said. Soon the doorbell rang and loud voices were heard. Vicki's felt like she couldn't breath until Ron wrapped his arms around Vicki.

"Hey, it's going to be alright." Ron said

"I'm terrified." Vicki said as Vin walked his large family through to the kitchen. Vin introduced everyone to his family who were absolutely lovely.

"Mom, this is Vicki. My girlfriend. Vicki, this is my beautiful mother Paola." Vin said. Vicki's mom almost crushed Vicki as she squeezed her into a tight hug.

"It's so lovely to meet you, Vin has told us all about you." Vicki's mother said.

"It's nice to meet you too." Vicki said nearly chocking over her words.

"She's a little nervous about meeting you, mom." Vin said.

"Why are you nervous Vicki?" Vin's mother asked grabbing Vicki's hands and squeezing them.

"I just want to make a great first impression." Vicki said.

"Oh darling, so far you have started with an incredible first impression, I know you would never hurt my little Vinny." Vin's mother said pitching Vin's cheek and bringing Vicki's into a tight hug.

Vicki was introduced to all of Vin's other family members who were absolutely lovely.

"Can I have some help carrying in some food trays." Vinny's mother asked the boys, who nodded.

"How many trays have you got?" Vin asked.

"Four." Vinny's mother said, the boys walked outside to the car, and the girls set the table, and Vin's family took a seat while the boys and Vin's mother placed all the beautiful Italian food.

"Wow Paola, all this food looks incredible." Vicki said looking at the food out in front of everyone.

"Hope you like food Vicki." Paola said, smiling at Vicki.

"Oh absolutely." Vicki said taking a seat next to Vin who smiled at her, and helped dish her plate.

"Thank you." Vicki said pressing a kiss to Vin's cheek. Everyone ate all the beautiful food, it was absolutely delicious.

"Here Vin, I washed some more of you're clothes back at home." Paola said, Vin grabbed the clothes, looking a little embarrassed.

"Thanks mom." Vin said.

"We should be going now, long trip back. It was lovely finally meeting you Vicki, you are truly a stunning girl." Paola said making Vicki blush.

"Thank you so much. Drive safely." Vicki said hugging the short woman who she was happy she had met.

"Look after my baby boy, Vicki." Paola said Vicki smiled.

"Oh definitely." Vicki said, she hugged everyone else and said goodbye and watched as they left.

"See Vicki, that wasn't so bad." Pauly said.

"Yeah I know." Vicki said sighing.

"I think she may love you more than Vinny, Vicki." Sam said making Vicki laugh.

Later that night, the roommates were getting ready to go out to a few bars on the boardwalk. Vin had his arm wrapped around Vicki. They all sat around a bar, drinking and having a good time, the girls and Vicki were just goofing off and laughing.

"Where do you guys live?" This strange guy asked that was sitting a few sits down from them. "New York." Jenny said.

"So what do you know about seaside then?" The guy asked as Pauly sat down between the guy and Jenny as the guy was really creepy.

"Im done talking to you." Pauly said to the guy.

"Why?" The guy asked.

"Im done."Pauly said stopping the conversation, because they all knew he wanted to start a fight.

"You can't have a conversation at a bar?" The guy asked.

"I can do whatever I want, and I don't want to talk to you." Pauly said.

"Cant you just talk to your girls? Im good with that conversation." Pauly said.

"I was just curious what you know about seaside."The guy said. Pauly just ignored the guy and had enough with him.

"He just called us two douchebags." Pauly told Mike. Snooki, Jenny and Vicki were having a good time just dancing on the dance floor.

"I see Sam and Ron like always excluded from the group." Snooki said in my ear so I could hear her. I shrugged.

"If they aren't going to have a good time why should that stop us?" Vicki asked. She nodded.

They soon decided to go, Vicki jumped on Vin's back, kissing his ear. He laughed and they walked inside and Vin sat Vicki on the beanbag.

"Can you get me some water? please." Vicki asked. Vin nodded and handed her a bottle of water. Mike was on the phone.

"Ron just got into a fight?" Mike said. Pauly put his shoes on and the guys ran back to the boardwalk. Vicki was running down the street trying to find Sam, Vicki was scared that she got hurt or something. Vicki sighed as she saw her but she was crying, Vicki stopped her and she cried on her.

"Ron just said it was all my fault." Sam said on Vicki's shoulder, Vicki sighed.

"Oh Sam, I'm sorry." Vicki said as she walked Sam back to the house, Vicki saw Ron with a bag of ice, Sam walked into the room.

"What happened?" Vicki asked making sure Ron was alright.

"She's mad because I pushed her."He said.

"She told me that you said it was all her fault that you got into that fight." Vicki said. He shook his head.

"It was her fault, she was yelling stuff at him and just causing drama and then I get involved and I punched him." He said

"I'm fucking 24 years old, I don't need to fight over a fucking girl bro." Ron said. Vicki sighed. Once he calmed down he walked upstairs to check on Sam which is a good thing for him to do.

Vicki sighed and laid her head on Vin's shoulder, Vicki just had enough tonight. Vin and Vicki walked into the smush room, but nothing happened. They just laid there, in each others arms and just talking. Vicki couldn't ask for anything more.

"What a day huh?" Vicki said snuggling into Vin's shoulder.

"It's been crazy, but this is what I've been excited for, just us, no drama or headaches." Vin said kissing Vicki's head.

"It's perfect." Vicki said before they both fell asleep.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

13.8K 174 20
Heyy, my name is Carter Farley, i am Jenni's sister, yes Jenni from jersey shore, im going to the shore with the rest of the crew from jersey shore...
6.1K 90 6
Being Callie Jacobs older sister and Jude Jacobs mom is always a rough ride, especially being in the fostering system. This is Katrina Gomez story.
32.7K 992 30
Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and close friendships with her Jersey Shore roo...
284K 9.7K 55
Jennifer's trying to figure her life out as a 20 year old college student, still living with her parents. Her mom forces her into a simple babysittin...