Kiwi

By solarrevans

Harry Styles is spending his time off in New Zealand while writing his first solo album. On a night out of fu... More

One
Two
Three
Five

Four

1.2K 19 2
By solarrevans

Harry's P.O.V.

What should've taken Harry a half an hour to drive to Rose's house, only took him fifteen minutes.

When he arrived he practically jumped out of his car.

He ran up Rose's front steps, tripping slightly while doing so.

He caught himself just before he hit the ground, and stood himself back up.

He laughed at himself and shook his head.

He took a deep breath and knocked on Rose's front door.

A minute later she answered, her face surprised when she saw him.

"Harry...", She said, a slight smile appearing on her face.

"Hey..uh, can we-can we talk?", Harry asks.

Rose nods.

"Yeah of course, come in", She says, moving out of the way so Harry can come inside.

She shuts the door behind him and leads him to the couch.

Harry takes his jacket off and sets it next to him on the couch.

"Listen, I just wanted to let you know I've made up my mind", Harry says.

Rose smiles, but then it falters.

"Oh...", Rose says, unsure of what Harry will say.

"I called my mum, she flew in and talked to me. Made me realize some things", Harry says.

Rose stays silent and let's him continue.

"I'm terrified Rose, I am. But, that's a good thing. Fear sometimes makes people realize important things in their lives. I realized that this baby, I want it so badly. What if this is the only time I get to be a father? I'm not just going to walk away from that. I don't want this baby to not have a father either, I realized that I already love this baby so much, even if it's not born yet. But most of all, I want this baby with, you", Harry says.

Rose smiles, a tear streaming down her face.

"Harry...you, you mean that?", Rose asks.

"Of course I do", Harry says.

Rose smiles and moves in to hug him.

But he stops her, grabbing her chin.

"Let me kiss you", Harry says.

Rose smiles, and nods.

Harry leans in and kisses her, remembering how it was the night they first met.

Rose smiles at him when she pulls back.

Her stomach growls.

Both of their eyes widen and look at her stomach before laughing.

"Hungry?", Harry asks.

Rose nods.

"Yeah, I am eating for two now", She says.

Harry stands up, hiding his hand out and allowing her to take it and help her up.

"Want to go get some lunch?", He asks.

"That would be lovely, Harry", Rose says.

They both get into Harry's car, and he drives them to lunch.

"Where are we going?", Rose asks.

Harry smiles.

"One of my favorite places to eat while I'm in New Zealand. I go there every time I'm here", Harry says.

They pull into a small little corner restaurant that is set up old fashioned.

Harry went around to the other side of the car, and helped Rose out.

"Thank you", Rose said, taking his hand and smiling.

Harry smiled back.

"Well I've got to make sure you're ok, you are carrying our baby", Harry says.

Rose fake groaned and playfully rolled her eyes.

"What?", Harry asked, chuckling.

"Tell me you're not going to be one of THOSE dads, right?", Rose asks.

"And what kind of dad would that be?", Harry asked, smirking.

"The ones that don't even let you go to the bathroom to pee by yourself", Rose says.

Harry humorously scoffs.

"Trust me I won't go that far", Harry says.

"Good", Rose says, laughing.

"Besides, I just want to make sure you're both ok. I don't know what I'd do with myself if either one of you got hurt", Harry says.

Rose smiles and pats Harry's cheek.

"You're cute", Rose says.

Harry laughs, kissing her cheek and grabbing her hand.

"'Cmon, let's go eat", He says.

They head inside the restaurant and sit down, quickly being waited on.

Soon enough the food comes.

"So um, is you're mum still in town?", Rose asks, taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Yeah, she's at the hotel now, told me she'd wait so I could talk to you", Harry says.

Rose nods.

"Why?", Harry asks, sipping at his water.

"I just thought I'd like to meet her at some point", Rose says.

Harry's eyes light up.

"She'd love that! What about lunch tomorrow?", Harry suggests.

"That sounds great", Rose says.

They finish eating and Harry orders something for his mum, being the gentleman he is, and drives Rose home.

"I'll see you tomorrow", Harry says.

"You too", Rose says.

She leans over and kisses Harry's cheek before getting out.

"Bye, Harry", She says, smiling.

"Bye", Harry waves.

He smiles to himself for a moment before driving off towards the hotel.

He heads up to the room and finds his mum on the extra bed.

"Hey, mum", He says, smiling once he shut the door behind him.

"Hello love, how did it go?", She asks, sitting up and smiling at him.

"Great actually. I brought you some food", Harry says, lifting up the bag to show her.

A loving smile shows up on her face.

"Thank you. You're always so sweet aren't you?", Anne says, standing up to take the bag from him and kiss his cheek.

Anne sets the bag on the table.

"I'm just gonna use the bathroom quick, I'll be right back and we can talk about your chat with Rose", Anne says.

"Alright", Harry says.

Anne disappears into the bathroom.

Harry had only just laid down on his bed when a knock on the hotel room door comes.

He groans lightly and stands up, opening the door.

"Rose!", Harry says, smiling immediately once he sees her.

"Hey", Rose says.

Harry steps out into the hallways and shuts the door behind him.

"I don't mean to show up even though you just dropped me off, but you forgot you're jacket at my house. I thought you'd want it back", Rose says, holding up his coat.

Harry smiles taking it.

"Thank you. And feel free to drop by anytime, hopefully I'll have a real house soon", Harry says.

Rose's eyes light up as if she just had an idea.

"You guys could stay with me until you do, if you'd like", Rose says.

"That would be lovely. But it would just be me, Mum is heading back home by the end of the week", Harry says.

"That's fine, you're always good company", Rose says, smiling.

"You sure? I don't want to intrude..", Harry says.

"I'm sure, it would be great not to be by myself all the time", Rose says, making them both chuckle.

Suddenly, the hotel room door opens.

"Harry are you- oh!", Anne says, a smile appearing on her face when she sees Rose.

"Mum, this is Rose. She stopped by to give me my coat back", Harry says.

Rose smiles, Anne reaching out to hug her, taking Rose by surprise a bit.

"It's so lovely to meet you dear! You'll have to excuse Harry, he tends to forget this sometimes", Anne says.

Rose laughs.

"It's quite alright, I don't mind returning things for him, he's good company", Rose says.

Anne smiles again.

"Why are we standing in the hallway? Come on in! We'll have a nice chat", Anne says.

Anne quickly makes her way back into the hotel room.

Harry and Rose exchange a look, Harry raising his eyebrows and smiling.

"That's my mum for you, but I love her to death", Harry says.

"I already like her too", Rose says.

So they make their way into the hotel room, where their evening consists on embarrassing stories of Harry's childhood much to his dismay, and getting to know each other.
________________________________

Well that's all for this chapter, I hope you guys liked it, well that's all
for now, so bye!!!!!!

-The Author, Emily036

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.6K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 63.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
797K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-