insane love | J. Valeska

Autorstwa xoxojuliette

"A king is not complete without his queen." Więcej

Introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
THE END
THANK YOU GUYS
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
hiyo

11.

2.6K 79 23
Autorstwa xoxojuliette

Celine's point of view

I woke up being strapped around my body and saw that I wasn't in Arkham.

Everyone was also strapped and Barbara was standing beside me.

"What the hell is this place?" Greenwood asks confused.

"It ain't Arkham anyhow, things are looking up." Jerome answers him.

Then some man and woman came in the room.

"Welcome, everyone. My name is Theo Galavan. This is my sister, Tabitha." Theo said and there's something odd about this dude.

All the guys were clamouring, except Jerome.

"I understand you're feeling confused.." the man begins to walk slowly.

"Scared, a little groggy, but please, relax. Today is the first day of a wonderful future for all of you."

"If you want it." He adds.

"Who are you ?" Barbara asks the dude.

"Well, now, the question is, who are you?" He looks at Jerome and continues to walk.

"The world sees criminal lunatics. I see brilliance. I see charisma. And power." Theo stops in front of Barbara, looking straight at her. "I see power."

"Yes! Exactly, my man. That is so spooky, that is me to a T." Jerome said. "These other bozos, I don't know, but you're singing my song." He smirks.

"Quiet, Jerome. Keep talking." Richard said.

"Imagine a group of brilliant outlaws like yourselves, each selected for a unique ability, all working together as a team. Imagine the synergy. Imagine the impact."

"Gotham would tremble before you." Theo said and Barbara speaks up.

"Well, that sounds fabulous, but I'm not a brilliant outlaw. I just have..hmm..issues." Said Barbara and everyone was looking at her.

"You have ferocity and beauty and desire. And that's enough." Theo walks towards her and stands in front of her again.

"Come with me, Barbara." Said Theo and he touches her chin softly.

"Whatever you want in the world, it's yours." He whispers at the last part and I was looking up to him because I'm short.

"Theo? That's your name, right? Theo. you're getting way ahead of yourself, here. First of all, keep your hands off her. Second, this whole 'magic team'?" Says Richard and I sighed deeply, knowing that he's a dead man.

"I gotta pass, I don't take orders. Good luck on everything though. It's an intriguing concept."

Theo was now standing near him and his face was filled with disappointment.

"This is very disappointing."

"Oh. Fair play, you want a reward for busting us out of Arkham. I'm grateful. How's a million bucks sound ? Pretty good ? I can get it for you today, as soon as I hit the street." Said Sionis.

"Money's not the concern. I had such high hopes for you. I didn't anticipate sexual jealousy. That always poisons the well." Theo said. "You have to go. Tabitha will see you out."

Theo's men unstrapped him and I smiled as he walks forward.

"Miss Kean is coming with me." Richard said and boom, he's a dead man.

"Oh, she doesn't want to go where you're going."

Then the woman 'Tabitha' throws her whip around Richard's neck. Pulling him down with the whip and he was struggling, his face looked hilarious which made me almost laugh but I held my laughter.
Tabitha gets on top of him and stabs his repeatedly.
Jerome was laughing and I chuckled softly.
The woman looks up to her brother, smiling a bit.

"Anyone else wanna leave?"

Later, all the boys went somewhere and I was in the kitchen, alone.

I was hungry so I made myself some tea.
I went back at the living room and saw Theo sitting on the couch.

"Sup, Mr. Galavan." I sat down across him and I put my feet on the coffee table.

"Miss Kyle, how are you?" He asks nicely and I smile.

"I'm very good, thank you." I say in a english Accent and he smiles.

"So where is my room? Am I sharing with someone or am I sleeping alone?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You're sharing with Jerome, I mean after all, he's your boyfriend." He chuckled and I nodded.

His last name seems familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it.

"Okay." I said playfully.

"How old are you?" He asked me.

"I'm 17 years old." I mumbled and he nodded.

Jim's point of view

One day later

"You all know what we're facing here. Forty-eight hours ago, seven criminally-insane inmates were busted out of Arkham Asylum. Yesterday, four of those inmates broke into Yellen Shipyard, kidnapped seven workers, then dropped them off the roof of the Gotham Gazette. As of now, we still have no leads on the person or persons behind the breakout. Jim Gordon's lead, Jim." Essen said and I was gonna tell G.C.P.D the targets.
Selina Kyle, Celine's sister was here too, so she'll be pretty shocked when I say her sister's name.

"These are our targets." I said and I turn on the projector. The first one was Jerome, smiling like crazy.

"Jerome Valeska, 18 years old. Matricide." I turn to the other picture.

"Arnold Dobkins, schizophrenic. Poisoner, rapist."

"Aaron Helzinger. Killed his entire family with his bare hands."

"Robert Greenwood. Killed and then ate a dozen women."

I turn to the next picture and it was Barbara.

"Barbara Kean. Killed her parents." I look at Selina before I turn to the next photo. It was Celine Kyle, smiling crazy, just like Jerome.

"Celine Kyle, 17 years old. Killed the entire school and killed her adopted parents." I said and I turn the projector off.
I go back at the front.

"We're going to work this in groups of four. I'll hand out assignments throughout the day. Alvarez is my coordinating officer. Any questions?"
Nobody said anything.

"Let's get to work."

I went back to my deck and Selina came looking serious and...scared?

"Who the hell is Celine Kyle ?!" She yells, getting everyone's attention. I inhale sharply and I smiled.

"Who is she ?!"

"Well Selina, she's your older sister who was also left in the street too, by your mother." I said and she scoffs.

"So she's apparently my sister who lived..where?"

"She was raised in a circus, I know, crazy." I say and she nods.

"So I have a sister who is criminally insane and killed her adopted parents?" She says and I nodded.

"That's right."

"What does she look like ? You know, without her smiling all crazy?" She asks and I take out her file, giving her the picture.

"Wow, she's really pretty." She says and I chuckled. She gives me back the picture and sits across me.

"Tell me about her." She rest her chin in her hand.

"Well, she's 17 years old. I heard that she was abused by her adopted parents. I mean, maybe that's why she killed them." I say and her eyes wide opened.

"She's very good at stealing stuff, like money, purse or whatever. She was eleven years old when she bought drugs and did them. She also tried stole an IPod but she got caught." I add and I knew she was shocked because her expression changed a lot.

"And the first guy, on the projector." I say and she cuts me off.

"Jerome Valeska?" She asks and I nodded.

"That's her boyfriend, been together since they've met."
Her expression went to serious now.

"I knew about that today too." I chuckled and she smiles.

"I would like to meet her, I mean, she's my sister." She smiles and I shake my head.

"She'll kill you, her boyfriend will kill you. He's very overprotective to her and I heard-" Lee comes and cuts me off.

"If you mess with Celine, you'll be dead." She says and she kissed my cheek.

"He doesn't want people to hurt her and if someone insults her, the person will regret it."

"How do you know about all of this ?" I asked and Selina mutters 'wow'.

"I have a friend who works in Arkham and he keeps telling me about Celine & Jerome." Lee said.

"They had a rough life, right ?" She sigh and I nodded but I didn't feel bad for the crazy lunatics.

"Well, good luck finding them Jim. You're gonna need it and if you find Celine, don't kill her." She said nicely and I nodded.

She left.

Celine's point of view

I felt someone laying beside me and the person was cuddling me.
Then the person touched my ass and I groaned, tiredly.

"Wake up sleepyhead." Jerome whispers in my ear and it kinda tickled.
I giggled and I turn around, facing him. I get on top of him and cuddle him. Putting my head at the side of his neck.

"Did you even sleep?" I mumbled and he chuckles.

"Yeah, I did and you were already fast asleep." He said.

"What time did you went to sleep?" He asks and I smiled at him.

"8:30." I said and his face went 'are you serious'.

"You couldn't wait for me?" He pretends to act hurt and I giggle.

"I was very tired, plus, you guys took so long." I say and he was playing with my hair.

"What time is it anyways?"

"It's almost 2."

"Great, I am hungry as fuck." I said and I get up, putting my hair into a messy bun.

"Then let's go eat, even though I ate already but let me cook you something." He said playfully and I yawn.
He gets up and grabs me, putting me on his shoulder.

"I could walk, you know?"

"I know but I feel like holding my beautiful queen." He says and we went to the kitchen. He placed me on the counter and takes out a bowl.
Then he takes out my favourite cereal, frootloops.
He pours the cereal in the bowl and also the milk.

"There ya go, your breakfast." He says giving me the bowl and he hands me the spoon.

"Thank you, and this is your cooking ?" I smile and he nods.
I ate his 'cooking' and he smiles, standing in front of me. Holding my waist and him between my legs.
"Baby girl, you know we're gonna be legends. I'm the king and you're the queen." He whispers in my ear and I smirk as he says that. He begins to lean in and we locked our lips together. I put my cereal down and wrapped my arms his neck. His hands went down to my ass and grabs it hard. Then he begins to kiss my neck, leaving wet kisses.
"Not here kids, do it at the bedroom!" Some voice interrupted our make out session and we pull away.
It was Tabitha.

"Sorry." I apologize quickly and I continue to eat my cereal.

She made herself some coffee and she was staring at me.

"Jerome, can I have a word with Celine, please?" She asks and Jerome nods slowly.

"If you hurt her, I'll fucking-" Jerome says sternly and Tabitha cuts him off.

"Stop being so overprotective Jerome. I'm not gonna hurt her. I just like to have a word with her, so go away and play with the rest of the boys."

"Fine but if you say something that is offensive, you're dead."

Jerome left and Tabitha smiles.

"How do you feel when he does that ?"

"It's cute actually, I love him being all overprotective." I answered her and she chuckled.

"I uh- my niece is coming today at 3 and I want you to be nice to her. She's very depressed at the moment because some guy left her who I don't know, so yeah, please be nice to her." She says.

"Sure, I know nice." I said and she smiles.

"Thanks, by the way, you are eating my cereal." She says and I laughed.

"Enjoy it then." She says and I nodded.
She left and I continue to eat my cereal, still sitting on the counter.

Once I was finished, I went back to bedroom and brushed my teeth.
Then I went to Tabitha's room since there was only pink clothes in my drawers.

"Hey Tabitha, do you have clothes that I could wear?" I asked her and she went straight to her closet.

"Comfy or fancy ?" She smirks.

"Comfy duh."

She gave an oversize black sweater and black joggers.
I thank her and went back to the bedroom.

I was about to go inside the bathroom to shower but Jerome came in, smiling widely. Holding a sword in his hand and he pretends to stab someone with it.

"I'm the boss now." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"I won!" He says and I gave him the 'what' look.

"I won the Russian Roulette with Greenwood." He said and I felt scared.

"You won the Russian Roulette!?" I said and he gave me a sarcasm look.

"No I won the lottery. Yes dipshit, I won the Russian Roulette." He said sarcastically and I was kinda angry.

"You could've died Jerome!" I raised my voice and his face went to pissed.

"But I'm not dead, aren't I?"

"Well you could've!"

"I'm fine, stop worrying about me!" He raises his voice and I scoffed.

"I know that you're fine but pointing a gun at your head is not fine Jerome!"
He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Whatever. Don't play that game ever again." I said.

"Why not ?" He stands in front of me and I look down at my feet.

"Because I don't wanna lose you, okay ? I was devastated when I left. You're the only one I have." I said and I was now crying. He pulls into a tight hug and he kissed my forehead.

"I can't lose you."

"You won't lose me babe, not today, not ever." He whispers, rubbing my back softly.

"I love you." I look up to him and he whips my tears with his thumb.

"I love you." He said quietly.

We stayed like that for a few minutes in silence until he spoke up.

"Were you gonna take a shower?" He says and I nodded.

"Ooh, can I join?" He smirks and I chuckled.

"Okay." I say and I went to the bathroom.

"Really ?" He says smiling and I nodded, gesturing him to come.

"Come on." I wink at him and he comes.
So we both took a shower, a long hot shower. ;)

End of Chapter 11.

hola amigos !

finally, my grandmother has internet...

anyway, my little sister who is nine years old, literally saved money and brought herself a pig..

Literally, a fucking PIG WHAT THE FUCK

I mean, I love pigs but she brought the one that was smelly and dirty.
now my grandmother is mad at me because I didn't watch over her 🙄
the fucking pig is annoying as FUCK AT NIGHT !!

bitch, i am trying to a have a nice sleep here..

ANYWAY

GOTHAM IS TOMORROW

YAS BITCH HEHEBEBDBDBDBDBDB

-j u l i e t

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

29.2K 363 20
ignore this😭 the king is gay😝😝
123K 3.1K 20
I am in the much needed process of rewriting this, as it is absolutely awful, so chapters will be changing!
1.9M 41K 51
BOOK 1 "She was fearless and crazier than him. She was his queen, and God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen."
408 12 9
" They became the Queen & King of Gotham' & may God help anyone who disrespected the Queen. "