𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝...

By CUSH_BISH

Copyright © 2019 All Rights Reserved This book contains material protected under international and federal co... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 © 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞💋
💋𝟏.
💋𝟑.
💋𝟒.
💋𝟓.
💋𝟔.
💋𝟕.
💋𝟖.
💋𝟗.
💋𝟏𝟎.
💋𝟏𝟏.
💋𝟏𝟐.
💋𝟏𝟑.
💋𝟏𝟒.
💋𝟏𝟓.
💋𝟏𝟔.
💋𝟏𝟕.
💋𝟏𝟖.
💋𝟏𝟗.
💋𝟐𝟎.
💋𝟐𝟏.
💋𝟐𝟐.
💋𝟐𝟑.
💋𝟐𝟒.
💋𝟐𝟓.
💋𝟐𝟔.
💋𝟐𝟕.
💋𝟐𝟖.
💋𝟐𝟗.
💋𝟑𝟎.
💋𝟑𝟏.
💋𝟑𝟐.
💋𝟑𝟑.
💋𝟑𝟒.
💋𝟑𝟓.
💋𝟑𝟔.
💋𝟑𝟕.
💋𝟑𝟖.
💋𝟑𝟗.
💋𝟒𝟎.
💋𝟒𝟏.
💋𝟒𝟐.
💋𝟒𝟑.
💋𝟒𝟒.
💋𝟒𝟓.
💋𝟒𝟔.
💋Epilogue🥀

💋𝟐.

5.5K 301 737
By CUSH_BISH

"Teamwork, Family, & Respect. . ."
-Henry Ford💋

Chapter 2:

August

The conference room in Damontrez's condo on 140th was in complete silence. Every hustler in the room felt awkward.

It was the first time that
Damontrez had ever called a random meeting, and everyone seemed to be on edge not knowing what the purpose of this unexpected gathering was for.

Damontrez noticed the uneasiness of the henchmen and stood up from his chair which was at the head of the large conference table.

He looked at his two brothers, Damasio and Damario. They were the two youngest at twenty-one years old, and although they were fraternal twins, they were completely opposite.

Damario was the wilder of the two. He had light brown skin with a smooth baby face, a short curly fade, and a tatted sleeve. 

He rocked an iced-out gold bottom grill, enhancing his handsome features while adding a thuggish appeal to his appearance. His youthful features seemed to shine through more than his twin brother's.

Even though he resembled more of a pretty boy than a gangster, he was the more ruthless one. Damario, wanting so badly to follow in the footsteps of his older brother and become the next big time drug dealer of Brooklyn, was notorious throughout the streets for his trigger-happy ways. 

Damasio was the humbler and more reserved of the two. His mature features were more evident through his strong bone structure than Damario's.

He was a shade darker than his twin, had a low cut fade, and also flossed an iced-out gold bottom grill. Unlike his brother, his body had twenty tattoos on it, including the big two piece going across his back. 

Focusing more on the money aspect of the game, Damasio was a born hustler, and if the streets gave out degrees he would've had a doctorate. And although he wasn't as coldhearted as his brother, he wasn't to be underestimated.

Even though Damontrez shared equal qualities from his younger brothers, he also had a different father from them.

With an African-American mother and a Puerto Rican father, Damontrez Jr. was an extremely handsome racially ambiguous young man.

When his father was sentenced to life in prison for a gang related murder, his mother was so upset with him that when she found out that she was pregnant with
Damontrez, she stopped all communication with him never letting him know that he had a child on the way.

A couple years later, his mother met a man named Donnell Bowe. He was a fine tall glass drink of water with dark brown chocolate skin, unlike any man she had ever met, and they fell in love quickly.

He was a full-blooded African-American, and a well-known drug dealer in Queens. Donnell cared about Damontrez's mother deeply and also looked to him as his own son, taking Damontrez under his wing and blessing him with his last name.

Keeping a thousand dollars a week in his unbiological son's pocket, Donnell spoiled Damontrez while schooling him about the streets.

Shortly after finding out that Damontrez's mother was pregnant with the twins, Donnell was fatally murdered in a drug deal gone wrong. 

He was shot nine times and was pronounced dead on the scene, leaving Damontrez's mother with two new borns to take care of on her own.

His mother had mouths to feed,  so with Damontrez being the oldest, he took it upon himself to become the man of the household and started slinging crack at the age of twelve.

Once his younger brothers were old enough to learn the tricks of the trade, the three of them joined forces as they took over the streets becoming ruthless and racking in bags of money putting other seasoned hustlers out of business.

The Bowe Brothers was what they were labeled, a criminal-minded family of three who were well-known shooters, murderers, cutters, thieves, and dealers in Brooklyn that was willing to stay on top by any means necessary.

Every since then, Damontrez has been in the drug game for over fourteen years now, which allowed him and his younger siblings to establish the most
notorious, lucrative, and prosperous illegal drug enterprise Brooklyn has ever seen. It was in their blood to be gangsters. Their family was "street royalty" by all means.

As Damasio and Damario sat to the right of him, they patiently waited for Damontrez to speak as he glanced around the glossed oak table at the ten head henchmen.

Damontrez took a long deep drag from the perfectly rolled blunt that he was nursing before blowing out the excess smoke. He walked behind his chair and rested his hands on the back.

As he always did, Damontrez took his time before speaking. He always chose his words carefully and spoke very slowly with his deep baritone voice. He poured Dom into his oversized wine cup and took a sip.

"Family, today da' Bowe Brothers has expanded. 'Da days of hand-over-fist pay is over. It's a new day, a new world, a new era. For da' last fourteen years, my brothers and I have flooded da' streets of Brooklyn with da' finest coke and built a monopoly. I love all of you as if you were my own blood." He said genuinely.

" 'Dats why I'm givin' you da' opportunity to grow. You can't hustle forever. I've recently acquired a real estate company, and 'dis way we can turn all of 'dis dirty money into clean money. I want all my nigga's to eat with me. So, if you want to be a part of 'dis, here is your chance." Damontrez took another sip and passed the cup to Damasio.

Without saying a word, Damasio took a sip out of the same cup, signaling his response to Damontrez's proposition.

He passed the cup to Damario, and he did the same passing the glass along to the next man as he accepted.

Real nigga's did real things, and the cup passed around the room, and all men drank from the same cup.

Once the cup reached back to Damontrez, before he could continue speaking, everyone's eyes shot to the door. The newly arrived presence caught some of the henchmen off guard while others stared on in confusion along with Damasio and Damario.

Damontrez turned around to see August standing there with a red bucket hat and Versace shades, a black and white shirt with crisp all white ripped Balmain jeans, matching black&white Air Jordan Retro 13's, and a small gold diamond Jesus piece chain. 

Damontrez smiled, knowing that today was the day that August was going to be officially apart of The Bowe Brothers family. 

Damario sucked his teeth, letting it be know he wasn't comfortable with August's presence.

Damontrez waved his hand over the table, "Come in and join us."

August scanned the room slowly and looked at each man present. He then walked over to the table full of hustlers.

"Everyone, 'dis is August, my nigga' from New Orleans." Damontrez said, introducing him.

Everyone greeted him with a simple head nod or a "Wassup'," and August returned the greeting with a nod.

"He's one of da' main reasons why I called 'dis meetin', he's goin' to be joinin' our family." Damontrez placed his hand on August's shoulder, "So everyone, meet da' new addition to da' Bowe Brothers. Welcome to da' family Aug'," Damontrez smiled, handing him the oversized wine cup.

August accepted, taking a quick sip from the cup before passing it back to Damontrez.

" 'Perciate it bra'." He simply said, giving Damontrez dap as they embraced each other.

Damario looked over at Damasio in shock, as Damasio just gave him a serious blank stare before shrugging his shoulders.

Damasio was taken aback at first by the sudden news, but once he saw how much Damontrez was eager to accept this new comer, he understood that his older brother knew exactly what he was doing.

If Damontrez was willing to bring in a fresh new face to expand their family, then it was for good reason.

But Damario felt the complete opposite. Always being the type to despise new faces, he didn't like the fact that August was going to be a part of their crew.

He didn't know him from a can of paint therefor he didn't trust him, and just the thought of him knowing that now he was going to have to be working side by side this random nigga', didn't sit well with him at all.

Damario quickly jumped up from his seat pulling out two pistols from his waist, "Mayne' fuck 'dat!--"

"--Damario!" Damontrez yelled full of authority.

"--Na' 'dis is sum' bullshit!!" Damario came closer to August and stared him in the face while saying harshly, "I don't even know 'dis nigga'! 'Dis ain't my fuckin' brother! He ain't even a mu'fuckin' Bowe!" Damario gripped his pistols tighter, refusing to accept the obvious.

Young'un August returned the cold stare at Damario, not backing down whatsoever, but he still remained silent.

August was respectful because he was aware that his presence presented a conflict to the Bowe family, but he wasn't about to back down from anyone.

And the way Damario was gripping his pistols caused August's street senses to kick in. He slowly slid his hand to his waist, where his own banger rested.

He stepped closer to Damario making it clear that he wasn't the at least bit intimidated. August was a bit taller than Damario, so he looked down on him, not saying a word.

"Damario, he is your new brother! So sit da' fuck down and chill out," Damontrez yelled, trying to reason. He tried to intervene as the two men stared at each other intensely, "Damario!"

"--Fall back bro'!" Damasio said as he stood up.

Damario jumped at August as if he was about to hit him, but Young'un August didn't budge. Not even a blink. August grinned, knowing that Damario was trying to size him up.

" 'Dats enough!!" Damontrez made his way between them as Damasio pulled his twin back, "We ain't about to do 'dis shit today, aight!? Now Damario calm yo' ass down bro', fa'real."

Damasio forcefully sat Damario down on the right side of him as he whispered telling him to, "Chill out." Damasio then pulled the empty chair out that was next to him on his left glancing up at August, "Have a seat mayne'."

August accepted the gesture and took a seat.

August and Damario traded mean stares as he walked over to the chair, but both of them knew that it couldn't escalate, seeing they were officially newfound brothers now.

Damontrez cleared his throat and picked up where he left off.

August peeped the surroundings and realized that Damontrez was a powerful man. He had a boss status, the same thing that August had achieved back in New Orleans.

He looked at the henchmen and noticed that all of them wore luxury, expensive threads and didn't look like the hustlers he was used to back home. Brooklyn had a whole different vibe.

August stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the others, because he was from the streets. August was hood, and he couldn't help it.

He chuckled to himself as he thought, These nigga's really believe they on sum' Mafia shit, fa'real. Fuck outta' hea'. A nigga' move a brick, 'n think he Gotti o' sum'body.

He couldn't understand why they had formed this organization. Where he was from, hustlers didn't come together at any point. It was a dog-eat-dog mentality, and everyone was out for themselves.

He focused his attention on what was being said in the meeting.

"Now Bowe Reality will be a way for us to clean our money so 'dat we can flip our profits and keep da' parole boys off our ass. Damasio," he said looking at his brother, "I'm gonna' have you in charge of Bowe Reality. You'll be taking care of all da' financial part of da' business, while me, Damario, and Aug' take care of shit in da' streets."

Damasio nodded, "Just let me know da' time and da' place bro' 'n I'm on it."

"Coo'. 'Dats what I like to hear." Damontrez said, "Now everybody else, y'all gonna' continue movin' da' same as usual until told different. Keep shit flowing like butter, and we wont have no problems." he glanced at all the henchmen as they agreed and nodded, "Aight. Well we'll reconvene if sum' else comes up. Now lets get up on outta' here 'n continue makin' 'dis money. Meetin' adjourned."

As everybody dismissed themselves from the conference room, Damontrez told August to stay behind for a second so that they could have a quick conversation.

"Shit wassup' Aug', I'm glad you could make it." he said smiling as he took a seat across from August.

August smirked, "Well shit I 'perciate chu' fa' havin' me."

"So what you think? You ready to make 'dem pockets fatter then what they already is?" Damontrez eagerly asked.

August let out a soothing chuckle as he casually licked his lips, "Hell yea. Shit'chu already know I'm down ta' make 'dis money, ain't no question."

" 'Dats what I like to hear youngblood, cause I'm gonna' need ya'. I'm gonna' need yo' strategic mind every step of da' way cause I know your a genius at playin' mental chess. So 'dats why I fucks wit' you cause I know exactly what your capable of." Damontrez stated, "And listen, Damario has a lot on his mind right now and has a whole lot of growin' up to do. So don't sweat none of da' nonsense 'dat he was spittin' earlier. Da' family really needs a nigga' like you, and as far as I'm concerned, your just as much of my brother as he is."

"Look fam', I 'perciate 'dis
opportunity 'dat chu' givin' a nigga' na'mean? But I'ma keep it all da' way one hunnid' wit'chu, brudda' or not, next time whodi' step ta' meh' like 'dat, I'ma rock his ass ta' sleep ya' heard? Cause 'dat was sum' fuck shit, on da' real." August stated seriously clenching his jaw.

Damontrez took a deep breath and saw that August was noticeably infuriated, but kept his composure out of respect. August reminded Damontrez of himself in so many ways.

Damontrez looked into August's eyes and said, "Trust me Aug', I ain't even about to let no shit like 'dat go down between you two. Your our brother now so Damario is just gonna' have to get used to 'dat. Just give me a minute to talk to him, aight?"

"Aight." August said followed by a deep sigh, as both men stood from the table dapping each other up and pulling one another in for a quick embrace.

With that, they both left exiting the conference room.

*****

Ariel

After dropping off Paris and Brandy, Ariel made her way to her building. When she came into her apartment, she stepped on a doll head and almost busted her ass.

She kicked the head and walked into the living room where several other toys were scattered around. Her two baby cousins were standing in front of the television watching music videos. 

Jaylen mimicked along with the rapper, while Jayde sang the pop hook. They looked like a ghetto Jay-Z and Beyoncé with there matching nursery uniforms on, dancing stiffly in front of the flat screen television. All Ariel could do was shake her head. 

"Y'all stay in front of da' TV," she said, startling them.

"Hey Ari'!" Jayde ran to Ariel and jumped into her arms.

"What's going on Jaydie'Pooh?" Ariel asked, hoisting the five year old.

"We doing a video!" the little girl said excitedly.

"I'm doing the video and she's one of my video hoochies," Jaylen said defiantly.

"Boy, you better watch yo' mouth. Let yo' mama hear you talking like 'dat and she's gonna' beat yo' ass," Ariel said, pointing her finger at him.

"She ain't even here," Jayde informed her.

Ariel gave the little girl a serious look, "Nina left y'all in here by yourselves?"

"Yep, she said she was going to the store to get us some sandwiches, but she been gone for a while."

"Don't worry about it, I'm gonna' stay with y'all until she comes back." Ariel placed her cousin on the floor and headed towards her bedroom.

Unlocking the door, she slammed it shut behind her and tossed her purse on her California king bed. Nina was always doing stupid shit. Ariel knew damn well Nina didn't just run to the store, because she had just come out of it getting a loose cigarette. 

Knowing her cousin, she was probably off at the weed spot or running her mouth around the corner. God forbid if something had happened to the twins in that house; Ariel was surely going to jail for murdering Nina.

Pushing her ignorant cousin from her mind, she focused on a more pressing issue, Jarod. After pulling a no-show he had the nerve to be blowing her jack up.

Ariel was angry, hurt, and embarrassed by the stunt Jarod had pulled, and this time his sweet tongue and fantastic dick weren't going to get him out of it. If he wasn't going to act right, it would be nothing for her to find someone who would.

"Fuck him," she said, walking over to her closet.

Ariel had more clothes than she knew what to do with, but only enough closet space to hang some of them up. The rest of her stuff was stuffed into plastic bags or Rubbermaid containers.

The apartment was crowded enough with her cousin and her two kids that she had taken in
until Nina got on her feet, but if Nina kept popping out kids the house would soon be overrun. One more reason why she was ready for her to leave and get her own shit.

Picking out an outfit for the night was simple enough. Ariel wanted to be fly, without looking like she was trying to get fly. There would be enough hood rats out in their hooker attire, so subtlety was better.

After picking out the proper attire, she dipped in the bathroom for a quick shower. Just as she was stepping out to dry off, the bathroom door burst open.

"Shit, I gotta' pee," Nina said, dropping her pants and plopping down on the toilet.

"Damn, you can't knock?" Ariel shouted, covering herself with the towel.

"Girl, stop acting like I ain't seen your ass naked before. Oh, and 'dat nigga' Jarod been calling here all afternoon too. I thought y'all was going to da' movies?"

"Fuck him," Ariel said, stepping out of the shower, "Nigga's ain't shit."

Nina wiped herself and pulled her pants up, "You just figured 'dat shit out?" She asked washing her hands, "Shit, I could've told you da' man was loose and saved you da' heartache. Street nigga's like Jarod ain't shit!"

"And who made you da' authority?" Ariel said heatedly.

" 'Dat no-good baby daddy of mines, 'dats who. He was fine as hell and promised me da' world, but at da' end of da' day I was just another hit, which is cool cause I handles my business with or without a nigga'."

Ariel frowned at her cousin, "Nina, as much bullshit as you got in yo' life, I know you ain't coming down on me like you got all da' answers?"

Nina took a loose cigarette from her bra and lit it, "I might not have all da' answers, but I sure as hell ain't got no delusions about some nigga' rolling through here and sweeping me off my feet. What you should've done, was went and got you one of 'dem square ass nigga's 'dat actually wanna' do something other than run da' streets and lay their dicks on da' crap table. You need to listen to what I'm telling you, Ariel, on da' real."

"Nina, you need to miss me with 'dat bullshit. Every nigga' you eva' fucked was either a drug dealer or a fucking bum, so you can't tell me nothing about Jarod!"

Ariel tried to step past her cousin but Nina blocked her path.

"What, so you mad now cause I'm giving you da' lowdown on ya' nigga'? You better suck 'dat shit up and take it for what it is, Ari'. All these nigga's is da' same at da' end of da' day. Ariel, nigga's like Jarod ain't bringing nothing to da' table but a hyperactive dick and a bunch of drama. They roll from one pussy to da' next, leaving broken hearts and unclaimed kids in their wake."

"Speaking of kids bitch, why da' hell did you leave da' twins in here by themselves? Since yo' ass all up in my business, answer 'dat." Ariel asked getting pissed, because Nina's words were striking a little too close to home for her.

"First of all, Shawn was supposed to be up here with them, and I'ma kick his little ass when he decides to pop back up. And second of all, I just went to go get some smoke from up da' block. It's not like I dipped out and went to da' club. As a matter of fact, why da' fuck am I even explaining myself to you about my kids? You better check yourself--"

"--Na' bitch you better check yo' self da' fuck! Tryna' so call school somebody but ain't got yo' own shit together. Remember yo' ass lives with me, not da' otha' way around. Yo' trifling ass can leave just as fast as you came strolling in here asking for a handout, now 'dats facts fo' yo' wanna' be mothering ass." Ariel stepped past her.

"Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash!" Nina screamed as Ariel stormed off.

"At least I can cash a check bitch, wit' yo' non job having ass!" Ariel quickly snapped back, before slamming her bedroom door behind herself.

****

Meanwhile, on the other side of New York...

"And where do you think your ass is off to?" Damontrez asked his girlfriend, Brandy, who was admiring her ample rump in the living room mirror.

"Out," Brandy said flatly.

"Out where?"

"Damn 'Trez, why you sweating me?" Brandy let out an aggravated sigh.

"Sweatin' you? Brandy, you just got in from class 'n your goin' right back out. How you know I wasn't tryin' to kick shit wit' my girl?"

Brandy turned around and looked at him, "Well was you?"

"Actually I can't right 'dis moment cause I gotta' step out real quick 'n handle sum', but still, I was gonna' come right back tho'." He truthfully stated, causing Brandy to scuff.

She rolled her eyes facing back towards the full length mirror, "Mm'hmm, sure you was."

"But fa'real tho', where you off to in 'dem tight ass jeans?" He asked again, as she simply ignored him. Damontrez sucked his teeth as he stood between Brandy and the mirror, "Hello!? So yo' fuckin' ears don't work now? B' I'm talkin' to you,"

Brandy sighed and folded her arms defiantly, "Look, if you must know, Ari' 'n Paris are coming up from Brooklyn and we're gonna' hang out with Shardae and'em from St. Nick. You happy now?"

Damontrez slit his eyes at his girlfriend, "You think your fuckin' slick, don't you? Y'all asses is goin' over to 'dat fuckin' video shoot!"

"Damontrez--"

"Damontrez my ass." He grabbed Brandy by her arms roughly. Damontrez's eyes were wild with something that Brandy couldn't quite identify, "Ain't shit comin' out 'dat camp but thirsty reckless ass nigga's. Baby, you don't know shit about these nigga's in these streets. You know I got beef from all over, and I ain't tryna' have anythin' happen to you. You don't be thinkin' B', it wasn't too long ago when I had to put a nigga' to sleep. What if sum' shit pop off at 'dat bitch and I'm not there to protect you? Baby I'll loose my mind if sum' happens to you."

"I'll be fine 'Trez, I know how to handle myself. I'm good." Brandy shook him off.

"I hear 'dat hot shit. You tryin' to stomp wit' da' big dawgz' in a size-six shoe." Damontrez stated seriously, "Brandy, yo' lil' ass is cruising for trouble. You ain't really ready for what da' streets got to offer. You need to stay ya' ass home, straight up."

Brandy glared at Damontrez, "For as much as you run da' streets, I know you ain't trying to lecture me."

"Yea I run da' streets, but I'm also a grown ass man 'dat knows how to handle da' streets. Your a young lady, my lady, who is tryna' do way too much. I'm tellin' you B', at da' rate your goin' your gonna' find yourself in a bad situation which is gonna' make me get involved and I ain't got time for 'dat shit."

"Like I said 'Trez, I'll be good. So quit worrying all da' time." Brandy said, before walking off into their bedroom.

Damontrez started to pursue his girlfriend to continue to try and convince her to stay home, but the sound of his cell phone ringing in his pocket distracted him. Pulling out his white iPhone 8, he glanced at the screen. It was August.

"Wassup' bro'?" He answered, taking a seat on the black sectional sofa.

"Shit. I was tryna' see if ya' felt like steppin' out ta'night," August said in a evident bored tone.

Damontrez chuckled, "In other words, yo' ass bored."

"Mayne' hell yea." August truthfully admitted with a slight laugh, "A nigga 'bouta loose his damn mind sittin' up in 'dis bitch,"

"I feel ya' fam'. But where you tryna' go tho'?" Damontrez curiously asked, trying to get an idea of what his nigga' was interested in doing.

"Shit it don't even matta'. I'm just tryna' be out'chea, na'mean?" August stated, clearly down for whatever.

"Well do you gamble?"

"It's a form of gettin' money, so hell yea a nigga' gamble."

"Aight bet. 'Den I know exactly what we fina' do."

--------------

Copyright © 2019 by Ariel O. Jones

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Printed in the United States of America

First Printing, 2019

**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 30.1K 63
[Unedited] [HIGHEST RANK: #23 in FANFICTION as on 16/05/2017] What happens when OBSESSION crosses all the limits of SANITY..sometimes it destroys EVE...
8K 288 15
"Stella Potter, join me and I will teach you of Magic you have never even begun to imagine. Come with me and never again will you be hurt, underestim...
326K 7.1K 59
Jhene is a sweet innocent but sometimes savage girl. She has 2 brothers and 1 sister. Her parents died in an accident. She lives with her brothers Ju...
170K 16.9K 42
Cover credit goes to @craziest24 thanks for beautiful cover ********************************** a story of a single father... shivaay who lived with...